3,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

Selene Oskevren
& Jake

Health: Selene: Rather Good - Jake: Injured right shoulder.

Looking on curiously from the porch door, Jake wondered about the farmer and the unconscious man he carried. But it was interrupted as Selene and the other woman pushed past him to get the military man on the couch. Without giving it much more notice, he joined the two women and sat attentively on the nearest seat.

Selene was looking him over when the question came and she hesitated before answering. "I can try..." is all she could manage out. One hand had found the puncture on his torso and held pressure while she worked. Jake had since moved the military mans bag on his lap before reaching for one of theirs, but a quick look from Selene stopped him. He knew what she expected next and he hopped up to search out the place for medical supplies.

"Oh boyo, you're in grave shape..." Selene said while looking over his pale face. It came out in a reserved voice, her other hand delicately pulling at the torn and destroyed fabric around his upper body. It was so blood stained it left nothing to the imagination. Clearing it all away, ripping where need be, for a moment she wondered if he would care she did so.

"We should clean him up with warm water... Maybe this house still has a hot water tank? I didn't catch the pamphlet." She joked. "If you don't mind grabbing a bowl and washcloths, I'll work on him best I can." she said. Asking the quiet woman for her assistance if she would. Selene noted in her mind that for whatever reason... she didn't fear this woman. If anything, she felt safe around her. That was new.

Jake returned with multiple supplies on hand, and a glowing face. "I found lots! But... No IV bags or supplies..." Dropping down various gauze, a topical antibiotic and medical tape, Jake seemed rather pleased with himself. But Selene felt the pull of the situation and wondered how on earth was she suppose to bring this man back from the dead, sort of speak. She only knew some survival first aide... but this was clearly in need of something more. "Maybe the farmer has some stuff stashed. He seems well off here. Ask him if he has IV bags of Saline on hand. We need anything he has. Dopamine or Epinephrine would be a miracle right now..."

Jake nodded and wandered off to find the man, asking him precisely what she asked of him when he found him.

Still holding pressure to the wound on his side, she checked over the make-shift wrap around his leg. It was enough for the moment, but it would have to addressed quickly. Her eyes wandering back up to his face, she gasped at the noticeable blue hue around his lips. "Dammit." Leaning over him attentively, she checked his neck for a pulse. Still there, blood pressure had dropped significantly and she knew exactly what was going on. His chest still rising and falling, though slow, it at least gave the worried woman more hope as she grew more afraid.

Talking to anyone in earshot, she rattled off what she knew. "I think he's in Hypovolemic shock... He's lost too much blood. We have to stop the bleeding and close up the wounds ASAP and get him on fluids. Don't have a blood bank on hand... it's the best we can do."

Genetic Genocide
Rupert Part-time Decayed
ThePheonixLotus
Angry Vampire_LoVeR96

Blessed Loiterer

User Image
'Not everyone knows how work for a livin'...
"ℓincoln мarkus נя."

Lincoln carried the man to the barn, it was a bit difficult for Lincoln's size seeing as the drunkard was much more built as well as taller than he was, however, Lincoln managed to carry himself into one of the clean stalls. He'd need to sober up in here, and that's what Dad did to Lincoln and his brother when they came home drunk. Lincoln grabbed Elliots bags and most of his things and set them on the table near the entrance of the barn. Grabbing some old quilt he placed it ontop of the drunk and headed back to the farmhouse to try and help the efforts in the injured man.

"Dad had some painkillers I think. All I got in this house is some pain drugs, and lots of bandages and stitching equipment." Lincoln spoke his peace to Selene before starting his way up the staircase and reaching the top enter one of four rooms, a bathroom and he dug around grabbing the things to take back downstairs. Lincoln smiled, seeing the cigarettes he must have forgotten on the top of the bookshelf. He grabbed one, lighting it and making his way to the back to get the pig. The pig squealed and Lincoln got to work to butchering the meat. He took a good fifteen minutes into butchering before he came back out to wash his hands.

ThePheonixLotus

Xaumeric

Angry Vampire_LoVeR96

Genetic Genocide

Glewen

... But now, you gotta work to survive.'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers