Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                                        arrow Location: Dodger City

Somehow, some ******** way...his eyes open wide and he's awake. She knows it's over now. She drops his belongings as he pulls his weapon on her before she even realizes it and begins stoically telling her his story.

"Drop the bag. Give me the gun."

He shoves her and she doesn't make a sound, but a gasp leaves her as he aims the gun at her belly. She clenches her jaw, closing her eyes tightly, bracing herself in case he decides to pull the trigger.

"There's a special black place in my heart I hold for impostors. You're an impostor."

"I'm just trying to surv---"

He pulls the gun up to her head and the words stick in her throat. Her breath comes out husky, trembling...she squints and looks past the barrel and into the eyes of this man who now holds her life in his hands.

"On yer ********' knees. Now."

Her heart sinks. She stares hard at him for a moment, daring to hesitate, her throat crawling with a hoarse swallow as she tries to read a particular brand of violence in his features.

Is he that kind of man?

But obediently, she begins to sink to one knee, then to the other, her hands coming up to the back of her head. Tears stream down her freckled cheeks as she looks up at him. Her lips tremble as a thousand ways that she might plea for her life cross her mind...but none of them surface.

Silently, she waits for him to decide her fate.

Vxce's Husband

User Image

Ged studies Phoebe, scowling.

"I didn't have you pegged for the honey-pottin' type. That fella' you killed," He nods towards the storefront window, "he see through your game?" Ged's hardened visage twisted in disbelief. "I put my trust in you. I gave you a chance. Told you." He scoffed. "Think I'm stupid?" He was pacing now, unable to grasp how he'd been wrong about her. Disappointed.

"Your kind. I've dealt with you before." He stops, gaining back his composure and relaxing a little bit. "But y'know I'm still not quite sure you're so bad. And I'm getting a little tired of killing every two-bit little rodent that tries to cross me. Maybe..."

Ged sits down cross-legged on his bed, face obscured by shadow, but not the gun aimed for Phoebe's cheest.

"Maybe we can learn tonight. Go ahead. Speak yer peace 'fore I decide what's to be done with you."

User Image

He's looking for a reason not to kill her. She stares at him in disbelief.

Then the words tumble out.

"I told you the truth about him. His name was Travis...he followed me and he attacked me. I don't know why, but he rushed me...and you saw the rest..."

She looks down at the floor, searching the cracks in it like they hold the answer, the way out of this.

"Since the outbreak I haven't had any level of success with others. I traveled with a woman I considered to be my friend and she robbed me like I was about to rob you, and left. I traveled with a young girl after that who I tried to protect and I watched her get eaten alive. A man after that, I trusted him, but he darkened and raped me and left me for dead."

She has to pause after that.

" It isn't personal, it couldn't be personal because I don't know you and you don't know me..."

Looking up, she glares into him with brutal honesty, even as he holds the gun on her.

"Becoming attached to people in a world like this, it's the worst mistake you can make. I've learned that...so whatever you have to do to me now to ensure your own safety, I understand."

Lifting her hands just a tad off the back of her head, she twists both her bandaged wrists a little to draw his attention to them.

"I already tried to ********' leave this world once...maybe this is how I'm supposed to go."

User Image

e llo a m e ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

ᴜм ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

ᴊ ᴜ ร txxxς ค l lxxx๓ єxxxG̶̲̥̅̊ H̶̲̥̅̊ O̶̲̥̅̊ S̶̲̥̅̊ T̶̲̥̅̊

Early 20's | 100lbs | 5'4"

◎--------------◎--------------◎--------------◎

xxxxxThey arrived at the farm without much incident, which was perfect for Ghost. She didn't much like how they had had so many problems before this, it had all seemed to add up so quickly and it concerned her. Nothing good ever came from that much happening at once. As the truck pulled up and parked, she was looking out the window at it. A quaint little place, but it would do nicely as a base of operations for their makeshift group. She wasn't really sure what to think of the actual animals that she could hear in the distance.

tab Sometime during the ride she had pulled her hood back up, uncomfortable with how visible they were. For so long now she had been tucked away in her little world of silence and fear, and now she was just plodding around in a machine that sounded like it could wake up the dead, and the whole time she was sure that it would. Somehow they had made it out alive, and now here they were, in a place that almost seemed completely devoid of the monsters. She still wasn't sure if she would be able to breathe easy.

tab Lincoln hopped out and threw her the keys, saying something about how he was going to get a pig ready to eat. A pig? A real one? Ghost's mouth was already watering as she left the others to carry the unconcious Big One and she dashed to the door, moving through the key ring to find the cleanest key and unlocked it, pushing it open. The inside was nice, if a bit musty, but it was certainly better than the awful smelling buildings that were all over Dodger City. This place was good enough for her, but it would be even better with a few added crawlspaces. She always felt better in crawl spaces. The monsters couldn't get to her as easily without making a lot of noise.

tab She turned back to the outside, holding the door open as she waited for the others to carry the Big One to where he would be more comfortable. Then she would have a better chance to take a look at his wounds, and maybe they could do something about it.

User Image
e t a i l s ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

ѕ υ м м α я у ...
[►] .

¢ α я я у ι η g ...
o==[]:::::::::::> lockpicking tools --- Revolver

ℓ σ ¢ α т ι σ η ...
On the Bridge with Lincoln and Wolfe.

Rupert Part-time Decayed

Angry Vampire_LoVeR96

Genetic Genocide

Xaumeric

Vxce's Husband

User Image

Ged softened and let out a disappointed sigh, letting his arms hang at his side after disengaging his weapon.

"Not gettin' attached is one thing. Screwin' people over just 'cuz you can't trust 'em is another. Jesus, girl.."

He holstered the firearm and bent over to relocate his backpack over next to the bedroll. Sleep didn't sound so great anymore- this little spitfire had him all riled up, and the nightmares were still fresh in his mind.

"You must have a lot of enemies." He slumped down against one of the shelves and massaged his temples, defeated. These little record stores were all he looked forward to in this world, and this visit had been splendid until she showed up.

Ged, alone, brooded.

User Image

She watches as he disengages his weapon. Her brow furrows, and she turns her head at him slightly.

"Not gettin' attached is one thing. Screwin' people over just 'cuz you can't trust 'em is another. Jesus, girl..You must have a lot of enemies."

He slumps, and Phoebe lowers her arms slowly from their submissive position, studying this man with a new kind of curiosity.

"You...aren't gonna..."

She trails off, glancing off to the side for a moment with uncertainty.

"I mean..."

THUD

Flinching, Phoebe turns quickly towards the sound of the door to the record store swinging open. Before her eyes even land on the entrance, another woman is standing there with a gun pointed at Phoebe, trembling with tears in her eyes.

"You killed him..."

She whispers hoarsely. She's blonde, thin, fragile looking, nothing like the woman she's aiming at. Phoebe hears the gunmetal rattling against the wedding band on her finger.

"You.."

And again, Phoebe slowly raises both her hands.

"Janet..."

"Why?"

"He followed me..."

"WHY?!!"

She barks, leaning into it and almost keeling forward, the sight of his brains on the window to her left still fresh in her mind.

Whispering, Phoebe continues calmly.

"He followed me, and he attacked me. I was defending myself, you have to believe me."

Darkly, Janet turns on Ged.

"Whose this? Yours? Hmm?"

A new madness takes her and she changes her aim onto him.

"Yeah? This one yours?"

"Janet I just met him a ******** hour ago, you know he's not--"

"Maybe I take something from you, eh?"

She takes a few brisk steps forward towards Ged.

"Get up, pretty boy. Hands on your head."

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What a bunch of sour pusses, how can you not want candy. Yeah it was the end of days, the dead roamed the street, and everyone that they have known and/or loved was dead. But to turn down candy?! Wow it truly was a hopeless world after all. Elliot shrugged and began to pop open the bag of gummy worms and munch down on them, by the hand full. Now these weren't your common bag of two for a dollar sixty-nine; no no these were the el gigante of gummy worm were worth ten bucks and this drunk of a man was scarfing them down like they were still plenty to buy. Elliot wished he had some vodka, to soak the worms in so they could soak up the liquor like sponges and puff up. The sweet little treats becoming the equivalent of gummy worm shaped jello shot. Elliot looked to the others that sat in the bed of the trunk with him. Their faced became blurry as his vision became distorted. The male eyes blinked a few times, before his vigorous chewing began to slow into a halt and large gulp as he swallowed.

Elliot smacked his lips, tasting the after taste of the treats, his body felt heavy and his head leaned back and forth as if he was nodding off. The male was blacking out, a common symptom of over drinking so it was to be expected, especially after being as intoxicated as Elliot was. He soon began to lower his lids and a yawn escaped his lips. A smile formed on his face as he looked at the two before him, the legal guardian and the soldier boy. "Nighty night......" The male would slur before completely fading out. Elliot passed out right where he sat, his head slumped over, chin to chest.

[time skip]

Elliot dreamed, of a nightmarish place his desperately wished to escape. The place was of where most people went while in a sense of sobriety but Elliot was rarely sober now a days just to avoid coming. It was his very own personal hell, Elliot now in his own thoughts, witnessing his own demons and failures before him like a movie on the big screen. Bound tight so he won't get loose, eyes wide open and staring directly at the recurring deaths of all who cared for him, and those he shared similar feelings for. Tears streamed down his cheek as he could't bare the weight of his grief, the pain of his loss. Despite all his accomplishments, Elliot was a weak man. He lacked the strength to cope with the reality of things, and clung to his survival due to his in ability to take his own life. So now he just wonders, drinking and fighting. Tears flowing down his cheeks, staining them, wetting the collar of his jacket with droplets as he slept.

Even as the party pulled up to the farm, Elliot remained sleep. Unaware of the world outside of his subconsciousness.

Location:Streets by Bridge || ; Company:Selene and Jake. || ; Personal Thoughts: Call me super drunk.|| ; B.A.L.:

Glewen

Genetic Genocide

ThePheonixLotus

Rupert Part-time Decayed

Angry Vampire_LoVeR96

Timid Shapeshifter

3,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image

Selene Oskevren
& Jake

Health: Selene: Rather Good - Jake: Injured right shoulder.

On the ride in, Selene had been in her own little world and missed the better half of that display. It wasn't until now that she noticed their predicament. "Oh for the love of..." Selene paused, glancing over at Jake and the girl at the door. "How has this guy survive this long?! He's bloody well passed out and reaking of alcohol..." She went on muttering to herself, a new found adrenalin in her body as she gently placed down the military man's head and stepped over him to the drunken fellow. "Hey!..." Kneeling down infront of him, she was peeved now and picked him up firmly with both hands by his shirt. Just enough to set him in a sitting position against the truck bed wall. "Hey - at least haul yourself inside...c'mon, up! Up!" Patting him on the side of the face before leaving him be. Well.. Temporarily.

"I see how it is..." A frustrated but accepting tone in her voice. Not her circus, not her monkey. Come back to him after.

"Jake, mind asking the woman up there for a little extra help?"

Jake nodded, rushing up to the doorway where the stranger was standing and he shyly cleared his throat. "I think.. We need help with him..." He gestured he could hold the door, sure he wasn't much help in this department.

Selen had since jumped down and gently pulled the dead weight of him to the tailgate. Only his feet at this point, then again until his knees hung over and grabbed his hands to sit him up. "Geez - made of muscle. Would it kill you to put on a bit of a fat layer? Would make helping you a little easier... "

She considered her options; one being hauling him in on her back. It would make her top heavy, but she could bare the most of her weight in her legs - it wasn't her first time. But there, with some help it might make more sense to hold him under his arms while someone else grab his legs. Turning to the house as Jake gestured to the door, she yelled out to the other woman. "If you think you can help - I don't want to wait for the owner to get back. It's already been too long..."

Genetic Genocide
Xaumeric
Rupert Part-time Decayed
ThePheonixLotus
Angry Vampire_LoVeR96

Blessed Loiterer

User Image
'Not everyone knows how work for a livin'...
"ℓincoln мarkus נя."

Lincoln leaned toward grabbing a smoke from his pocket but he came to realize that he was out. A small sight came from his breath as he brought the pig to the back of his farmhouse and he noticed something odd. Lincoln grieved for a moment noticing the two Graves plotted into the ground. A rifle, rusted and broken, tied with a wooden board. Lincoln shook his head as he walked through the back door. Then heard the faint whistle that he hated so. Giving a slight curse to himself he tied the pig to the fence and walked to the mangled corn and dead plants. Out emerged a large brown skinned man, he grinned. "Skinner doesnt like your behaviour Lincoln. You stopped giving us your pigs after the overrun." Lincoln spat on the ground, shaking his head. Skinner that b*****d. He was the only man who was able to threaten him, his gang of bandits hid in the woods, waiting on the stragglers who don't travel by vehicle. That's when Lincoln spat on the ground yet a second time and he grabbed the small handgun at his side. "Tell Skinner and your gangbang troop of ladies to stay the hell off my land or I'm going hunting. Just like old times."

Lincoln held his pistol firm and the large man walked away, fading into the dead bush. Lincoln walked into the house with the pig, moving toward the room where he usually butchers his meat. That's when he heard some shouting from outside. Lincoln set down the large knives opening the porch and looking outside. There sat the drunk in the back of his truck. Lincoln groaned walking over to the drunkard, he looked at him. "We'll throw him in the barn with the pigs." Lincoln gave a slight laugh as he pulled Elliot up and nodded to Selene. Lincoln grunted as he picked the man up, attempting to support his weight.

ThePheonixLotus

Xaumeric

Angry Vampire_LoVeR96

Genetic Genocide

Glewen

... But now, you gotta work to survive.'

Timid Shapeshifter

3,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User ImageUser Image

"Whatever isn't bolted down,
is our business..."

Dayna jumped from where she had been crouching, just far enough away to remain unseen but close enough to witness the threat. Biting down on her leather covered fist before intercepting Bruce and joining his temporary retreat. "F*cker's got it coming." she said, her hushed voice nearly snapping into the quiet. "The friends he brought back won't be much help - looks like multiple injured, a kid and a few in better shape. We should take 'em now before they heal up." Her hand resting on the hilt of a medium sized curved sword, the other on the top of a pick axe. She was full of spit and fire, fed up with the wait.

Wasn't a moment later a lean built man equip with his own array of hunting knives on his belt emerged out of the dead overgrowth. He had continued to observe the truck when Dayna left to back up Bruce. He nodded to Dayna, his sister, and obediently took his place alongside the both of them. He was silent, as was his nature, and he kept to himself.

Blessed Loiterer

Bruce grunted as he watched Lincoln pull the pistol on him. He simply had his hands tucked under his armpits, the green tank-top tightly hugging his body. Bruce shook his head as he headed into the woods. Upon his return, Dayna started to make excuses to start a full on fight with the farm boy. But in all honesty, Bruce could care less what she wants, but if she did something ill advised Skinner wouldn't be too pleased with her. A sigh escaped his breath and he looked down at her, the large hammer hanging on his back. "Skinner said we were here to see what the Ruckas was, now we go back to camp and see what she says about what to do." Bruce grunted as he grabbed the duffle bag he rested against the tree beside the woman, and began to trot deeper into the bush. If the two didn't follow they would return sooner or later, it was a matter of if Skinner was in a mood to deal with the disobedience.

Cythia dug her knife into the small wood stump that she sat on. A small fire was ablaze, burning brightly for cooking the rabbit that they caught earlier. She smiled, looking at the disarray of tents and beds in the little encampment, two vehicles parked a of a ways away from them, a small car and a large jeep. Pulling the large hunting knife from captivity of the wood she wandered around camp, walking more so towards her tent. In which she entered, laying down in her bed she looked at the many illistrations of l's written all the ways around, it counted how many people she killed, the red ones however, were the ones that were able to survive and run away, there were five exactly, she remembered each of their names. Skinner simply layed in her bed, slowly fading into a slumber that only an urgent matter would wake her. Lincoln that b*****d, he fed the group for a few months, giving what little fresh plants he could and surplus of blunt and sharp weapons. He helped us, and we helped him. But, Skinner thought to herself for a few moments, she spoke silently to herself, grinning maliciously. "He does not realise how strong we have gotten these past months..." She laughed and slowly put herself to sleep.

Timid Shapeshifter

3,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User ImageUser Image

"Whatever isn't bolted down,
is our business..."

Bruce marched on past. The beast of a man, compared to Dayna, never was interested in a word she said. And it drove her mad. Her and Ranger both had stopped their pursuit when she was dismissed. Sure he was out of earshot first, she turned to Ranger as her hands gripped both weapons where they rest. "Skinner, Skinner, Skinner. Bloody well has his balls in her hand at this rate." she said, stomping about with disapproval.

Ranger let out an unimpressed sigh. His one hand sliding up the side of his face in mild frustration.

"What? You don't think so? 'Pparently she's got yours too."

He raised a brow, accompanied by a rather displeased look on his face and gave his head a small shake. Looking back at the way Bruce had gone, a quick tilt of his head urged her to continue.

She wouldn't have it. "No - you know what? I can take on this little b*****d and his band of merry dimwits. You can catch up with Bruce and by the time you're all back the job will be done." She was amped up, pacing back and forth before taking a step toward the farm.

She stumbled before noticing Rangers forearm across her collar bone, a warning glare across his face. "I have more things to worry about than a trigger happy moment of ignorance. Now let's go."He said. His voice low and dark, the stern articulation subduing Dayna's energy.

Her initial shock wore off and she shoved his arm away roughly. He pulled back, waiting for her next move. When she hesitated to turn back for camp, his hand reached across her to her shoulder and spun her around. "Go..."

Again she pushed his away, raising a fist in warning as he ran out of patience. She watched him follow Bruce's path and let out a hard breath. She couldn't go against him and reluctantly trailed along.

Ranger kept an eye out for undone. More few and far between out in the brush and noted a slow one that must have been rustled alert by Bruce's passing. He caught up, a quick and bored hand stabbing it in the back of its head with one of his many knives. A grin twitching at the side of his face - at least he got to kill something today.

Blessed Loiterer

Bruce clenched his teeth, he gripped the sharp makeshift weapon in his hand. A Tire iron with a sharpened blade welded onto it. A pain in the a** it was to make the weapon, but Bruce had gotten some good use out of it every since he made it. He stopped, knowing that camp was a few hundred yards away, but the bush hid the tents and people. Bruce turned to the two and looked down at them. "Do you know why Skinner let you come with me?" He didn't give them the expression for an answer, more so for them to listen.

Bruce put his Tire Iron axe in his belt, cracking seemly every bone in his body, staring up at the pine trees above them. He gave the two a very menacing glance, "I honestly don't trust you both because you haven't know me or Skinner long enough." Bruce grabbed a rifle from a hallowed out tree, and a duffle bag. "But Skinner trusts you. However, we can't go on and attack Lincoln's party right now. Skinner knows how many he's got as well as the animals he got growing in that barn. That would be the only reason why we would attack." Hopefully the children of the camp would understand that, the woman clearly didn't, she wanted to attack, thinking of the kills she could get. But Bruce rather not get someone hurt today, that was for when the pigs were born. In some sort of way...
User Image

e llo a m e ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

ᴜм ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

ᴊ ᴜ ร txxxς ค l lxxx๓ єxxxG̶̲̥̅̊ H̶̲̥̅̊ O̶̲̥̅̊ S̶̲̥̅̊ T̶̲̥̅̊

Early 20's | 100lbs | 5'4"

tab As she was standing in the door, studying the house, she heard a little grumbling sound and turned, looking down at the little boy who they had helped save only a few minutes before. Again she felt a flash of pain as a memory tried to force it's way out, but she let it drop, fighting it and stared at the boy. That seemed to make him even more uncomfortable as he quickly told her that they needed her help. Looking back at the truck she realized that they were talking about the Big One, the one who had been hurt. Ghost stepped away, holding the door for him to take from her, and then jogged back down to the truck where the woman and the man were waiting.

tab Ghost grabbed the man by his legs, motioning that the woman should take his shoulders proper and then she lifted him. Together they carried him into the house as Lincoln carried the drunken one to the barn with the pigs. She was going over all the different types of first aide that she had learned to perform over the past years since this mess had started, careful to avoid the memories that were connected to them. They passed the door that the boy was holding for them and Ghost pulled them over to a sofa that was sitting against the wall, letting the man fall down into it. "Can... can you help him?" Ghost said, falteringly. She was still working to remember all the words she hadn't used in such a long time.

User Image
e t a i l s ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

ѕ υ м м α я у ...
[►] .

¢ α я я у ι η g ...
o==[]:::::::::::> lockpicking tools --- Revolver

ℓ σ ¢ α т ι σ η ...
On the Bridge with Lincoln and Wolfe.

Rupert Part-time Decayed

Angry Vampire_LoVeR96

Genetic Genocide