Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanos
*laughs* i didnt think you would have saw it coming i am glad to have shocked you sensai
"Shock me, you wish..." Looks up into the dark sky. "Wow, time flys. Night already." Begins to head towards the dojo.
drifter are you here?
*he comes in* are you here?
hey you here drifta?
Sanos
hey you here drifta?

"Yes, Im here now..."
LoneDrifter
Sanos
hey you here drifta?

"Yes, Im here now..."

yea so when we gonna attack?
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
hey you here drifta?

"Yes, Im here now..."

"Patience Sanos, we must train hard untill we are sure of victory. Now we must go through harsh combat, clever tactics(most important), and key defense. Lets talk about our 2 victims first."
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
hey you here drifta?

"Yes, Im here now..."

"Patience Sanos, we must train hard untill we are sure of victory. Now we must go through harsh combat, clever tactics(most important), and key defense. Lets talk about our 2 victims first."

ok
we will have to fight one on one while looking out for each other which will be dangerous around kagatia
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
hey you here drifta?

"Yes, Im here now..."

ok

"Who are our main targets?"
Sanos
we will have to fight one on one while looking out for each other which will be dangerous around kagatia

"Exactly, nice thinking. But what did you mean "dangerous around Kagatia?"
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
hey you here drifta?

"Yes, Im here now..."

ok

Kagatia and Hotsuma
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
hey you here drifta?

"Yes, Im here now..."

ok

Kagatia and Hotsuma

"Correct, I think Hotsuma will be a problem. Kagatia will be nothing if you knw how to handle it."
LoneDrifter
Sanos

he wont let up hell keep attcking straight towards me or you so one of us will have to be a blocker and the other a blocker and attacker so the one he is after is blocking and might need help so one person will have to through off hotsuma so that the other person can knock off kagatia
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos

he wont let up hell keep attcking straight towards me or you so one of us will have to be a blocker and the other a blocker and attacker so the one he is after is blocking and might need help so one person will have to through off hotsuma so that the other person can knock off kagatia

"The plan sounds good, but something is missing... I don't knw tho..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces