Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
*he walks up to a house* can i have this house? or do i have to make one

"You mean the dojo? Go ahead and make your self at home, I prefer to sleep under the moon."

me too i just need some were to put this spear *he walks inside and places the sword on a stand*i will miss this spear but i have a new weapon this one is much more efficient

"Gald you understand... how bout some friendly sparring before I go do an assigned job..."

i see your a mersenary now tisk tisk tisk *he laughs* but sure i need to test this out

"A mercenary..." he fell silent and looked at the bloody sword. "Theres more to that then jsut being a mercenary... but I will tell you after our fight... if you win. First to draw blood loses the match."

you mean first to get hacked blaugh

A small grin appeared. "Yes, whatever... remember this?" The LoneDrifter twirled the katana in swift spinning motions.

ahh this again *he whips his new weapon off his back and prepares to strike*
He stilled there still with the katana pointed at Sanos with one hand.
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
*he walks up to a house* can i have this house? or do i have to make one

"You mean the dojo? Go ahead and make your self at home, I prefer to sleep under the moon."

me too i just need some were to put this spear *he walks inside and places the sword on a stand*i will miss this spear but i have a new weapon this one is much more efficient

"Gald you understand... how bout some friendly sparring before I go do an assigned job..."

i see your a mersenary now tisk tisk tisk *he laughs* but sure i need to test this out

"A mercenary..." he fell silent and looked at the bloody sword. "Theres more to that then jsut being a mercenary... but I will tell you after our fight... if you win. First to draw blood loses the match."

you mean first to get hacked blaugh

A small grin appeared. "Yes, whatever... remember this?" The LoneDrifter twirled the katana in swift spinning motions.

ahh this again *he whips his new weapon off his back and prepares to strike*
He stilled there still with the katana pointed at Sanos with one hand.

(( woh that outfit looks weird on you it just doesnt seem like you to me))
Sanos
*he jumps up into the air doing a flip above his head and half way into the flip he goes straight down going for his arm*

The LoneDrifter jumped to the side and leaped up at Sanos's side, holding his Katana with two hands pointed. The Katana going for the place between the rib cage.
LoneDrifter
Sanos
*he jumps up into the air doing a flip above his head and half way into the flip he goes straight down going for his arm*

The LoneDrifter jumped to the side and leaped up at Sanos's side, holding his Katana with two hands pointed. The Katana going for the place between the rib cage.

*he whips out his whitdragon sword and blocks the attack and swings the new weapon around to hit were his arm was*
*and he lands and rolls on the ground*
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos

*he whips out his whitdragon sword and blocks the attack and swings the new weapon around to hit were his arm was*

"Hes fast" he thinks to himself. The LoneDrifter spun to his side barely dodging the sword and put his hand behind back to his kodachi, He then hit the bottom of the sheath of the kodachi and lunched the kodachi out of the sheath, hitting Sanos in the chest with the butt of the kodachi.
((will just say my last post happened after you hit me))

*he take his sword and places it into his sheathe* he rushes him at a faster rate and reveals a hidden knife that was inside his shirt and he goes for a stab into drifter's leg*
Sanos

*he take his sword and places it into his sheathe* he rushes him at a faster rate and reveals a hidden knife that was inside his shirt and he goes for a stab into drifter's leg*

The Drifter stood there, took out his sheath and threw it at Sanos, along with a hail of Kunais of about 31. Then he leap strait at Sanos with his Katana at his side ready for a swing at Sano's neck.
LoneDrifter
Sanos

The Drifter stood there, took out his sheath and threw it at Sanos, along with a hail of Kunais of about 31. Then he leap strait at Sanos with his Katana at his side ready for a swing at Sano's neck.

*he throws his knife at the sheathe moving it out of the way and slides under the kunai and grabs the sheathe and pulls out the knife slamming it into his arm*
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos

*he throws his knife at the sheathe moving it out of the way and slides under the kunai and grabs the sheathe and pulls out the knife slamming it into his arm*

Lands on the ground and pulls the knife out of his arm, inoring the pain. "I guess you win..."
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos

Lands on the ground and pulls the knife out of his arm, inoring the pain. "I guess you win..."

*he stands up and dust hiself off*
Yea i guess i do are you impressed?
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos

*he stands up and dust hiself off*
Yea i guess i do are you impressed?

"I guess, sliding under was clever. I could of avoided it but never gave it thought..."
((Ill bbl...))
*laughs* i didnt think you would have saw it coming i am glad to have shocked you sensai
LoneDrifter
((Ill bbl...))

pm me when your back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out