Welcome to Gaia! ::

As night again approaches, the LoneDrifter looks up at the skay again and begins to think...
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
The Drifter took a short glance at his pocketwatch, then returned to the night sky. "Anytime now, Sanos..." he felt tired as his eyelids began to feel heavy. "Anytim..." he fell asleep...

*he smirks and queitly without making a sounds made it on top of the roof with his sword drawn and to his throat and he stomped on the ground* you shouldnt let off your gaurd sensai

"What makes you so sure my guard is down?" he said with his eyes still closed, with his right hand holding his kodachi pointed strait up at Sano's neck.

i see you like looking at after images *smirks as he has his blade to drifter's neck now from the right side*
:sits and waits:
man were the ******** is our guild at
A familiar figure appeared at the top of a hill staring down at the Training Grounds, as he made his way through the tall grass towards the grounds. "Its been along time since I've been busy aiding the Shinsengumi..." he thinks as he finally made his way down and now heading to the dojo.
*he walks in* im here Drifta
:sits down and waches:
Sanos
"Good... ready for another beating?"
gizmonkey6
((Hello Giz))
LoneDrifter
gizmonkey6
((Hello Giz))
(sanoz left i think) hey
LoneDrifter
Sanos

bullshit but im suppose to turn off my comp. hehe ******** that*takes out the senpumaru* when ever your ready
gizmonkey6
LoneDrifter
gizmonkey6
((Hello Giz))
(sanoz left i think) hey
((nagh im staying i dont hav to anymore))
Sanos
gizmonkey6
LoneDrifter
gizmonkey6
((Hello Giz))
(sanoz left i think) hey
((nagh im staying i dont hav to anymore))
alright
LoneDrifter
Sanos
"I have also grown impatient of our planned attack... and have gone mad since I saw the blood of my last few victims... if you cannot beat me... this will be your last match..." The LoneDrifter drew both of his kodachis, his eyes were filled with uncertain anger.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff