Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
*he appears standing directly behind him* nice to see you

The LoneDrifter's eyes lost it's dark blue gleem and turned around. "Sanos... thought you didn't what to see me again..." he grinned.

maybe i dont maybe i just came here to cause some trouble

He chuckled. "I did my job to keep comrades from getting killed. So is there a reason you came here?"

*after doing so he stops his horse and turns around* i came here from an invite from an old friend that i had known as sensai
"I'm gald you accpeted and came... my student"
LoneDrifter
Sanos
*he takes his spear out also and out of no were comes his horse as it runs by he grabs it around its neck and flips onto his horse finding two new rows of dummies and rides by them he stabs them furiously in the head 10 times with his spear and chops off the other sides head with his sword with a simple flick of his wrist *

"Impressive... I dont remember you having skilled with a spear..."

*he laughs* you have been gone for a long time and i have learned many skills this is the second newest using my spear and i have mastered controlling dragons i have 21 of them now and the newest is my horseback training which you didnt know i was good at either
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
*he appears standing directly behind him* nice to see you

The LoneDrifter's eyes lost it's dark blue gleem and turned around. "Sanos... thought you didn't what to see me again..." he grinned.

maybe i dont maybe i just came here to cause some trouble

He chuckled. "I did my job to keep comrades from getting killed. So is there a reason you came here?"

*after doing so he stops his horse and turns around* i came here from an invite from an old friend that i had known as sensai
"I'm gald you accpeted and came... my student"

glad to be back sensai
i am known as death at the knights of templar guild they are my friends and made me one of their white riders that is how i got this horse and have this name.......DEATH i think it is cool
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
*he takes his spear out also and out of no were comes his horse as it runs by he grabs it around its neck and flips onto his horse finding two new rows of dummies and rides by them he stabs them furiously in the head 10 times with his spear and chops off the other sides head with his sword with a simple flick of his wrist *

*he laughs* you have been gone for a long time and i have learned many skills this is the second newest using my spear and i have mastered controlling dragons i have 21 of them now and the newest is my horseback training which you didnt know i was good at either

eek "21... thats alot to handle, horseback I am fond of, and spears... well they arent very effective in battle, only skirmishers use them... I have a weapon that is close to a spear, but far more effective... I will grant you it.
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos

eek "21... thats alot to handle, horseback I am fond of, and spears... well they arent very effective in battle, only skirmishers use them... I have a weapon that is close to a spear, but far more effective... I will grant you it.

ahaha 21 is nothing i will soon have more but 21 is good for now sure this weapon is called what
o and by the way do you like my outfit it is my own trend and i think it looks tight
Sanos
i am known as death at the knights of templar guild they are my friends and made me one of their white riders that is how i got this horse and have this name.......DEATH i think it is cool

"I never heard of them before..."
LoneDrifter
Sanos

yes they are new but growing fast i have found a wonderful home their
The weapon I used is called a Senpumaru. ((I would like to show you a pic but I cant send images through gaia...))

"That outfit does look good on you."
do you like my horse?

thanyou for this weapon what is its main pupse to be a spear of a sword or a combination
LoneDrifter
The weapon I used is called a Senpumaru. ((I would like to show you a pic but I cant send images through gaia...))

"That outfit does look good on you."

thanks its another
Sanos original
if you had aim i could direct connect with you and you could show me a pic
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos

"Nice to hear more ppl have been treating you well..."
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos

"Nice to hear more ppl have been treating you well..."

*laughs* i have few in the shensengumi so i stade there and made friends that is why i became more serious and less in touch with you guys

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff