Welcome to Gaia! ::

LoneDrifter
LoneDrifter
Sanos
*he walks in* im here Drifta
"Good... ready for another beating?"
"I have also grown impatient of our planned attack... and have gone mad since I saw the blood of my last few victims... if you cannot beat me... this will be your last match..." The LoneDrifter drew both of his kodachis, his eyes were filled with uncertain anger.

aeh i told you to make the attack a go cus i wasnt sure damnit *generates an energy blast in his empty hand* never the end allways a beginning
LoneDrifter
LoneDrifter
Sanos
"I have also grown impatient of our planned attack... and have gone mad since I saw the blood of my last few victims... if you cannot beat me... this will be your last match..." The LoneDrifter drew both of his kodachis, his eyes were filled with uncertain anger.

aeh i told you to make the plans *generates an energy ball in his empty hand* never an end allways a begining
((ahhhh double post))
Sanos
LoneDrifter
LoneDrifter
Sanos

aeh i told you to make the plans *generates an energy ball in his empty hand* never an end allways a begining
((Energy balls...)) The LoneDrifter grinned then pushed both handles of his kodachi spliting bothof them in half, but both of the halfs hung and refitted into what seems like a double bladed kodachis. The cold blue gleem returned in his eyes.
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
LoneDrifter
Sanos

((Energy balls...)) The LoneDrifter grinned then pushed both handles of his kodachi spliting bothof them in half, but both of the halfs hung and refitted into what seems like a double bladed kodachis. The cold blue gleem returned in his eyes.

You've been traing huh *laughs ((yea biatch you should no about them by now)) come at me *raises the senpumaru into an attack position*
:looks at the blood red orb in his hand then looks back up at the fight:
((post allready damnit))
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
LoneDrifter
Sanos

You've been traing huh *laughs ((yea biatch you should no about them by now)) come at me *raises the senpumaru into an attack position*

The LoneDrifter's grin formed into a smile as he spun both kodachis and charged with absolute silence. The Drifter disappeared right before swinging his kodachi at Sanos neck, the sky turned dark and began to rain.
((got to go lighting real bad pce out)) We finish this later drifter *he runs off*
Sanos
((got to go lighting real bad pce out)) We finish this later drifter *he runs off*
((Alrite))
LoneDrifter
Sanos
((Alrite))
you want to go :gives an evil smile:
gizmonkey6
LoneDrifter
Sanos
((Alrite))
you want to go :gives an evil smile:
((Must go pick up my sister... later, u really asking for a death wish...XD))
drifta im back pm me when you r too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces