Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Err... yeah, no killing ^_^))
random bump...
A familiar figure appeared at the top of a hill staring down at the Training Grounds, as he made his way through the tall grass towards the grounds.
*Its been along time since I've been busy aiding the Shinsengumi...* he thinks as he finally made his way down and now heading to the dojo.
A flock of cranes flew over head at the Sun slowly drifts across the sky. A small steady breeze played with the long end of the LoneDrifter's longcoat, as it fluttered from side-to-side.
"Doesnt seem like anyone has made a visit here." He sighed as he speaks to himself.

When he finally got into the dojo, the fluttering of his longcoat stopped as he made his way inside.
He moves with slow grace as he retrives a tea set from storage. A small smile appeared as he mixed the boiling water with tea leaves.
After he finshed making his tea, he walked outside. It felt hotter as the Sun was now shining its rays into the dojo. The LoneDrifter squinted as he observed the grounds, taking little sips of his tea.
Ivory-white clouds begun to appear of the hills as birds chirpped in the flowing stream nearby. "Its so peaceful here... sometimes I forget what a wonderful place the world of Gaia can be..."
"Now sould be a good time to train..." He said cheerfuly as he set the small tea cup on a tray and headed for the armored mannequin plains.
When finally reaching the field he drew his kodachi in one swift motion. The sky suddenly turned to a light gray as the blue gleem in his eyes appeared again.

Ready Stance:
He moved his kodachi horizontal in front of him and stared coldly at a target.
Attack:
The LoneDrifter's body blurred and quickly appeared behind the armored target(dummy). As small rain drops fell from the clouds which now covered the entire sky, pecies of the target also fell along with the rain.
"This is too easy" He muttered to himself. "I wonder if I should practice with it..." he sits down on the cold, hard ground and closed his eyes, wondering if he should use his main weapon- the one he forbid himself to ever draw again...
Decides and stands up sheathing his kodachi and begins to reach for his forbidden weapon that is sheathed on his back. The cold blue gleem in his eyes grew darker then ever...
When he touched the long, slender, cold metal handle of the katana, memories flashed back into his mind, memories of too many past slayings he regrets forced his anger to unimaginable heights. His face still blank as he shields the anger and tries to control it by keeping calm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff