Welcome to Gaia! ::

Looks at the Sanos horse "A very fine horse you have. I noticed it's ears dont go back much. Its a good sign when the ears r pointing forward. Its happy"

"A Senpumaru is basicly a double bladed sword/spear. Far more effective then any weapon."
LoneDrifter
Looks at the Sanos horse "A very fine horse you have. I noticed it's ears dont go back much. Its a good sign when the ears r pointing forward. Its happy"

"A Senpumaru is basicly a double bladed sword/spear. Far more effective then any weapon."

thank you you must have another one if you are to give this to me *he takes it and whips it around in the air* very nicely ballanced perfectly made very efficient i like it doesa it have a shethe? or can i just strap it to my back
Sanos
LoneDrifter

thank you you must have another one if you are to give this to me *he takes it and whips it around in the air* very nicely ballanced perfectly made very efficient i like it doesa it have a shethe? or can i just strap it to my back

((Im searching for a pic)) "There is no sheath for the weapon, I used this against Hotsuma yesterday..."
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter

((Im searching for a pic)) "There is no sheath for the weapon, I used this against Hotsuma yesterday..."

i see*he makes a strap for it to go on his back* this will be a nice weapon for me
*he walks up to a house* can i have this house? or do i have to make one
Sanos

"You mean the dojo? Go ahead and make your self at home, I prefer to sleep under the moon."
LoneDrifter
Sanos

"You mean the dojo? Go ahead and make your self at home, I prefer to sleep under the moon."

me too i just need some were to put this spear *he walks inside and places the sword on a stand*i will miss this spear but i have a new weapon this one is much more efficient
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos

me too i just need some were to put this spear *he walks inside and places the sword on a stand*i will miss this spear but i have a new weapon this one is much more efficient

"Gald you understand... how bout some friendly sparring before I go do an assigned job..."
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos

"Gald you understand... how bout some friendly sparring before I go do an assigned job..."

i see your a mersenary now tisk tisk tisk *he laughs* but sure i need to test this out
what should i call this so i can say it easier
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos

i see your a mersenary now tisk tisk tisk *he laughs* but sure i need to test this out

"A mercenary..." he fell silent and looked at the bloody sword. "Theres more to that then jsut being a mercenary... but I will tell you after our fight... if you win. First to draw blood loses the match."
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos

"A mercenary..." he fell silent and looked at the bloody sword. "Theres more to that then jsut being a mercenary... but I will tell you after our fight... if you win. First to draw blood loses the match."

you mean first to get hacked blaugh
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos

A small grin appeared. "Yes, whatever... remember this?" The LoneDrifter twirled the katana in swift spinning motions.
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos
LoneDrifter
Sanos

A small grin appeared. "Yes, whatever... remember this?" The LoneDrifter twirled the katana in swift spinning motions.

ahh this again *he whips his new weapon off his back and prepares to strike*
*he jumps up into the air doing a flip above his head and half way into the flip he goes straight down going for his arm*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff