Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Firestarter

7,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
+Adam the Jinn+

"Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to have unlimited power, and only be able to use it when some worm asks you for something?"
~
WishMaster

_________________________________________________________[/align

Adam just smirk and took a step forward.Heo blades just past right thought him. The physical meet nothing to a Jinn. He didn't really live in this world only took part in it.Under his breath he whisper."It looks like you forgot me."After this battle Adam was going to need one hell of a nap. He just hope to the Gods that he didn't have to use up all his life magic to pull this off. "Come to Adam you insane demon." A ring of fire blow form his feet. The ring when about 60 feet burning every thing grass,trees, rock, and every rock. All that was left was ash and sand, it looked like a small desert.Adam started to pull the sand in closer to him. The sand and ash started to spin and pick up in the air.The words of his master came to mind "...A Jinn can never in the desert... a Jinn well never lose in the desert."

Fashionable Survivor

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
-[x]- Allura Valhalla -[x]-

============

Allura awoke from her hibernation, and forgetting about her captivity, she pulled against the clasps on her hands while she sat in the stone chair. There was violence brewing on the surface, she could smell it. Her indigo eyes stared at the roof of her cavern, right above being the basement of the mansion. The cave leading to her prison had collapsed long ago, forgotten by everyone except herself. She wanted out. She didn't even know how long she'd been down here anymore, but she didn't care. She wanted out right now, and she needed someone else to set her free. Her eyes turned black, starting from the pupil and covering the entire eyeball. Pure black eyes, no white, no indigo, shifted to the side as she tried to focus her power.

~*~*~*~

A shadow near the fight shifted out of view, growing and changing to form what appeared to be the solid figure of Allura herself, standing just a few feet away from the male with light blueish colored hair. She stared at him with imitation indigo eyes, knowing she seemed solid. In honesty, she might as well have been made of black sand. In this puppet, she couldn't be harmed, but she also had almost no abilities as well. She watched people running, the panic clear in their eyes, into the mansion that stood above her prison cell, but the light haired boy did not run. He stood his ground, seeming defensive, but she wasn't sure of what quite yet. She turned her gaze, searching for the foe he must have been standing against.

============

The Dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever Had.

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Cameo Kane

Don't try to fix me I'm not broken

The Possessed

User Image
So much pain. Why? Her head was being torn apart, the screaming, cursing, open the door, she had only to open the door. A normal person would give in, open the door, stop the pain. Cameo was not normal. She closed her eyes and counted backwards from twenty in her mind while humming the alphabet. It used both sides of her mind and helped her to focus on her own thoughts. Slowly she started down the stairs, if she could get far enough away the demons couldn't talk to her, but she wouldn't be able to get far enough away because Heo was outside...

She got to the second floor landing and turned, right at that moment a screech happened in her head, loud enough that if it were a real scream and not just in her head her ears might have been bleeding. The last time something like this happened to her she passed out, but Cameo wouldn't give in this time, she was sick of being a weak link. However the screech's timing was horrible, Cameo lost her footing and fell down all the stairs and landed on the first floor main room with a loud thud-thathud-thathud-thathud-WACK! She rubbed her head and looked up at everyone. "I'd rather fight the demon, than sacrifice someone who has been kind to me and hide like a weakling." She closed her eyes, she couldn't even tell if her physical body was hurt from falling because her mind hurt to much from the onslaught of the haunting in this house. "Tha- that's my vote...." She knew that Sam had taken off to fight too so she would hope that her saying to fight as well, even as someone who couldn't really fight, would make Prizm feel wanted and safe. She leaned her forehead on the bannister and focused on her own breathing. Please God, let him leave soon...

Romantic Bloodsucker

"Lure, persuasion, enticement...care to curve your urge?..."

Suri Lee

"... here, come, listen."

User Image
out of breath, panting hard, Suri rounded the corne of the Hive and came face to face with the beast, Heo. Gasping, she froze in her tracks her long golden white hair swaying behind her while a few flowers sipped from her braid and fluttered in the breeze around her her big bright gold flake jade eyes locked on his towering form. Unsure of what to do she eyed the house then slowly gazed back at him before she slowly found herself stepping back knowing she was no match for this beast, so running back towards the children was the best thing for her to do.

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

The Yellow Eyed Demon Heo

Heo watched as the MAGICAL, not physical blade went through him and he would cant his head. Now if the being was not of this plain then a blade created from another plain, an astral plain, but anyways now Heo was just confusing himself. "Why the ******** would I remember a pipsqueak like you?" Heo asked nonchalantly before slowly lowering himself to the ground. He would then shrug as the boy made a desert and he would shake his head. "That's really productive...don't the kids of this area you know...use this land? It doesn't help to ruin it, or maybe that's all part of your master plan!!"

Heo would then turn his eyes towards the rushing werewolf and he would smile. "Oh, a real challenger has come to play." He would then turn back to Adam. "Hey, I wish, I said wish, you would go smash your head against that tree." Heo would point to a tree and then lift his left hand and fire a large ball of fire towards the charging werewolf. It was a linear attack and fairly easy to dodge, but he just wanted to see how good the werewolf was.

His blade then turned back to the genie and smiled. "Sooooo...how's about a little bit of this?" Heo would hold out his hand and demonic ice crystals would begin to form. They were purpleish in hue and were about the size of an acupuncture needle and he would fire thousands upon thousands towards the Jin, but when they hit the area around him, even if it faded past him the ground would begin to frost over. "Chill out." Heo said with a laugh as he watched the area envelope in the dark ice.

He knew that the boy apparently was more powerful in hot areas seeing as his skin looked like it was on fire, and his head might as well have had fire for hair, so this was an educated guess. He did however catch eye of the siren and he would smile, and make a mock finger pistol and pretend to shoot her. "Bang...ing you tonight." Heo said callously before turning back to the fight.

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

Erebus would look to the girl who just shadowed into his view."please leave unless you are willing to fight Heo.Its not safe and i don't recall you but if your fighting than head to Mithra but if not return to the Hive quickly."Erebus would stand there waiting for orders from Mithra himself and would not engage the enemy until told to but this was the only thing productive he could come up with.

Fashionable Survivor

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
-[x]- Allura Valhalla -[x]-

============

Allura chuckled lowly at the light haired boy's words. Fight? On what side, exactly? Her eyes crossed over the enemy of the boy, finding herself viewing another demon. She pulled into a slight frown when she realized, no, not a demon. A human? He seemed demonic enough to be considered one as well. She let it go, backing up out of their way, away, but still watching. Perhaps they would attack her. It would do them no good, as she'd turn into black sand-like shadows, then just reform. She obviously had a slight demonic scent, but she doubted any of them, besides Demon boy, would notice that. She wanted to escape, yes, but she enjoyed watching the violence as well. Her thoughts roaring at a hundred miles and hour as she watched them, formulating a plan as quickly as she could. She needed to escape, but who could she convince to release her...?

============

The Dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever Had.
~Joel~

User Image

User Image

"Fate deals a cruel hand."

"And often it's the innocent who suffer."

User Image

Joel, was kind of helpless in this situation. He watched as, well, frankly a lot of people rushed outside to face Heo. He shook his head, before looking back towards Mithra, "I don't want to sacrifice anyone if we can help it, though it looks like a lot of people are ready to sacrifice themselves. . ." He murmured, looking out the window as the glow of fire and ice came over the horizon. He looked back to Mithra, "I don't think a vote's possible with everyone rushing out there either."

He looked down, this was his fault. His aura attracted the man and, dammit that pissed him off. He wanted to fix this, somehow. "Mithra, you're our leader, what do you think we should do here?" He asked in earnest. Something most of the others had skipped, he trusted in Mithra's wisdom as a leader, and he'd do whatever she saw fit. "I guess my vote's with whatever you think is best, Mithra." He said, looking up.

The Hive was the only good thing to happen to him since he got these powers. He trusted in it, and he wanted to do -something- to viably help it.

Hilarious Firestarter

7,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
+Adam the Jinn+

"Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to have unlimited power, and only be able to use it when some worm asks you for something?"
~
WishMaster

Adam took a few needles before he turn in to his red mist. His mist made no noise as it move under the sand.Adam move under the demon form there he shot a ten foot a blade of blue holy fire right up between Heo's legs.At the same time his hand reform under his left and try to pull it under the sand. He thought to he self. "There is to months of magic gone.!!"

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image Prizm

Prizm would stare at everyone and tears would fall down her face."Im sorry everyone but my heart hurts to much to let you all die,Goddesss as been watching over you all and im sure someone will take my place.My heart calls to give myself to Heo.The tears ran down her face but there was still a smile of happiness."Heo is just playing and when he gets bored he will kill and i will die anyway."

Prizm would begin walking out the door.Remember everyone love your family,cherish the moment and live a life worth living."Prizm had made her mind she could not allow so many to fall for her but maybe giving her life will but them time to deal with Heo in the future.Prizm would walk into Heo sight.Your demand has been accepted here i am."

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Samuel Trae

His eyes tracked the fireball and he leaped over it, landing into a roll and bunching his muscles as his claws came up it a few swipes, finding what he thought was at least a bit of contact. But as he advanced, he saw Adams attack and backed off only to swipe at Heos unprotected side in harmony with Adams attack. When he saw Prizm he placed himself between the two, taking a more defensive stance than before. He could not give Prizm a confused look, but he gave a warning growl. This demon would not take his family away from him.

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Mithra Granger

Mithra would watch as Sam took off to fight and she would lower her head before giving a loud gulp. "Joel...get the children, take them to the basement, hide there...I'll be right back." Mithra would then turn and prepare to head out to face Heo, but that was right around the time Prizm decided to give herself to the man, and she would go wide eyed and chase after the angel.

Once she got ot her she would cling to the woman's arm and give a heavy tug. "Prizm, don't go, the children need you. He will kill you, you that, don't you?" Mithra said with a frown before giving another tug. She would then watch as Adam attacked and Sam joined in on the assault. When Mithra noticed that she would wait for them to attack in unison and she would draw two Glock 23 and point them at Heo. The pins had been removed and were now a fully automatic .45 caliber. And with 20 bullets in each she would let them all fly towards Heo.

"You won't take our family!!! I'll die again if I have too!!" She would let the bullets fly as she shouted out to Heo making sure she would do her best to hopefully hit the demon.
~Joel~

User Image

User Image

"Fate deals a cruel hand."

"And often it's the innocent who suffer."

User Image

He watched Mithra go, he raised a a hand, wanting to help, really he did. . . However he had to lower it again. "Mithra I-- Dammit. . ." The part that killed him the most was he couldn't even get near the fight. Everyone was already in a heightened state of aggression, getting 'The Revulsion' near them was a bad idea. All he could do, is turn around, though it killed him a little inside.

He went into the Hive, knowing its layout like the back of his hand, he gathered the children as quickly as he could, and ushered them down towards the basement. He looked out the window, the glow of fire and ice over the horizon eminent. "You all had better come back alive. . ." He lowered his head again, hood tipping down over his face some, before he descended the stairs to the basement, to hide away the children.

It was the least he could do now, he guessed. He couldn't shake the feeling of helplessness, and guilt.

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image
battle theme
Erebus didn't know what the girls problem was and didn't care.Erebus watched Prizm walk by him to the fight and something in his gut began to hurt.why do i feel like this is something bad gonna happen.The pit of his stomach felt worse as if someone had died."I am no coward."Erebus was pretty much yelling at himself for not being there to fight.He would begin to run to the fight not knowing who was left standing.When he heard Mithra beg Prizm an insane rage came over him.Erebus leg muscle would grow to that of ryu street fighter and jump high in to the sky above Heo.He would come down with a viscous double axe hand fist with the strength rivaling Heracles hoping to bash Heo into the ground.

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

The Yellow Eyed Demon Heo

Heo would watch the werewolf give a spin and dodge his fireball and he would almost begin to clap, but something stopped him, he saw a young girl with prismatic wings coming behind the werewolf. "Prizm...good." Heo said with a smile, as he would have begun towards her, but something stopped him, it was a single tingle in his left eye, someone was attacking him.

Heo would twirl to the right in midair narrowly dodging the holy flame sword, which made him scowl. The kid was tricky and that was a good attack, it almost hit the demonic human. "Heh, not bad, pipsqueak." Heo said with a grimace but as he was dodging he would feel something hit his side, the werewolf had got him, and the attack caused Heo to spin in midair sort of like a top. It stung, and it was annoying to say the least, but he would try his best to deal with getting hit, but before he could recover a .45 caliber bullet slammed right into his head causing his head to bounce back. That also hurt a little. "Ouch..." He mumbled as he finally found himself reoriented. "Alright, good combo, but now I'm just really ******** pissed off."

Before he could attack the others he saw a shadow above him and he would look up to see Erebus. "Well ********, that's not fair." He said with a grimace before he got sledgehammered into the ground. The crater he left when he smashed into the ground at mach speeds was amazing. For a moment the battlefield was silent, it seemed the combo attack between the four had defeated him, and that for the time being maybe he was down and out for the count.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff