Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aeris Ilean

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Darkness Rises when

Light is fleeting

Aeris followed Erebus outside, seeing the stack of planks."Huh, I didn't see that. I need to be aware of these things more. By the way, for the problem with water, it is the pipes correct? I can have something for that in a jiff." Aeris knew that Mithra and Erebus wanted everyone to contribute to rebuilding the old mansion. He continued towards the front gates, calling Erebus to follow.

"Well, Come on now, I'll bring you to the stack of forty planks." He pointed in the direction of the deeper part of the forest."It is just in that direction, where there would be some tree stumps. Shouldn't be hard to miss it." He put his arm down and walked off in that direction.

Anxious Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
SILVER

There was a decent amount of commotion going on within the structure, he remained neutral after assessing from afar that all inhabitants were going to be safe. He continued to retreat to his room, keeping a steady pace. Silver had an issue with isolating himself from larger groups, it was almost like a protective instinct. He ran a quick assessment on power levels upon arrival, without drawing much attention of course, so he was comfortable enough in feeling no one would be of malicious intent. Silver figured he would have to take his time to ease into formal introductions.
He neared his room which rested on the main floor, but secluded around the corner of a lengthy corridor. He stopped for a moment, turning back around to observe the group. He propped himself up on the wall, allowing the majority of his body to remain around the corner with only half his body in view.

(My character is just hanging back. It would've been weird for some stranger to be groping all up on that girl's leg, attached or not to help her out. sweatdrop )
~Joel~

User Image

User Image

"Fate deals a cruel hand."

"And often it's the innocent who suffer."

User Image

The denser foliage would have proven pretty difficult with his cloak had he not been fairly experienced in hiking. He had a good eye for plants that'd catch on his cloak and avoided them, picking up a stick he made sure to push branches and bush ends out of the way as he passed. He heard birds above singing, or, well, chattering. He knew what they were saying, and it amounted to pretty much the local news. Most of the bird calls generally were neighbors calling to one another announcing weather coming from miles away, how their territory was going, whatever else. It ranged from bird to bird.

Sometimes he used that to his advantage, it helped him have an early warning system to oncoming storms and whatever else. It sometimes helped with directions, but most birds didn't listen to his request to fly up and take a quick scope of the surrounding area when he requested. Again, they were wild birds, and by that vain kind of jerks unless you had something that benefited them. It was often necessarily for him to hoard seeds and bird feed to act as a bargaining chip.

Yep, power to talk to birds, but the power never said they had to listen.

He eventually found the lake, overhearing talks about bathing from the local birds. He approached, taking a sip of the water as he cupped his hands in it, before sitting down by the water. He looked over it a moment, blankly, "New person. . . I guess I should talk to Mithra about maybe exposing her early, get it over-with so there's no unfortunate accidents." He said in an almost emotionless tone. He hated having to 'schedule' meeting people, and he hated that it was often on such bad terms.

He picked up a flat rock, skipping it across the water's surface with one strong throw. "Or maybe I could push it off, once I replenish my food stores I can hide away in my room again for a while. . ." He said that with utter contempt and distaste. He -hated- not being able to go out and talk to people in a normal fashion. If Mithra wasn't so busy he'd pull her over for a conversation right there when he met her earlier.

It was slowly going to drive him mad, and he knew it. . . He just, tried not to think about it for now. Picking up and skipping another rock over the water. Listening to the birds above continue chattering.

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image Erebus

Erebus would follow Aeris as he talked."From my inspection of the house i have come to the conclusion that all pipes busted and the wiring is old nob and tube and it was made in 1880."Honestly Erebus knew it was a tall order and basically the house need to be gutted and rebuilt one room at a time.If i had several guys helping me we could get some rooms done quick but with me farming and building i just don't have that much time in the day."

Getting to the pile of wood Erebus would punch two trees down with ease and lift the 40 boards on to the trees.Than Erebus would lift the two trees with the wood and began to walk to the house."Don't worry lets just put them closer to the house so we can use them."Erebus would look to Aeris.I'll be looking forward to you helping i could use all the help i could get."

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
✬Cameo Kane✬

Don't try to fix me I'm not broken

✯The Possessed✯

User Image

Cameo sighed a bit, so much for her beautiful day. She shook her head a bit upset that she didn't find out Sam's favorite flower. Oh well, she'd have everyone make a list, asking individually was obviously not going to work. When he jumped up and left Cameo simply nodded and stood grabbing one of the kids arms that tried to take off after him "Oh no you don't!" You better listen or the evil monsters are gonna GETCHA!" She did a fake evil laugh and the boy just rolled his eyes. A few of the girls did fake scared screams and in no time the kids had totally forgotten the new people, or the holes and were just running around away from Cameo who always managed to be eternally 'it' Cameo loved the kids, she loved everyone, there was just so much commotion outside she couldn't take it. So after a few rounds of Heo tag -whoever was 'it';Cameo; was called Heo in honor of horror stories people told- she took them through the back door where the floor WASN'T rotted and inside where they could place safe while the big people talked. Of course the moment she let them go most ran to the windows to spy.

Cameo rolled her shoulders and made her way to the third floor for some peace and quiet. Once there she leaned her back onto the sealed door and began to hum, waiting to see who would strike a conversation with her first, hoping more than anything it would be a friendly ghost, one she already knew, and one who wouldn't mind her ramblings for a bit.
Aeris Ilean

Darkness Rises when

Light is fleeting

"No problem my friend, I too would love to rebuild this mansion completely, but I just don't have the strength nor stamina to do so. Well, that is pretty much what you can do. All I can do is just supply." Aeris followed Erebus back to the mansion, disappointed at how he could not have such muscle.

Upon reaching the gates, "With the pipes being busted, I can supply new ones. I also can bring in new wiring, nobs, whatever we would need to rebuild the house." He went inside and headed towards the kitchen to check out the pipes. ' Although, I can not make pipes all willy nilly. Even with no experience in maintenance, let alone building a house, It would just come to me eventually. Probably not the first time, possibly the third time. Meh. I don't really care. This mansion needs a renovation! '

~Joel~

User Image

User Image

User Image

After a short while he ran out of stones to throw, and just kind of stared at the water a moment. He closed his eyes and sighed a moment, before removing a small knife from his belt. He kept it on hands at all times, it was a utility knife, not one really for. . . Stabbing or fighting. Lord knows he hated violence, it was a useful thing for survival. What good camper didn't have a knife on hand?

He examined it a moment, tilting it some in the sunlight in a gloved hand, the edge was kind of dulled from use. He'd either need a new one or need to get this one sharpened. Couldn't imagine there'd be a shortage of knives anytime soon but, he'd kind of grown attached to this one. It got him a long way, across states through wilderness and whatever else. Honestly it'd gotten him through so much he wouldn't be surprised if the thing had powers of its own by this point.

That's how it worked in fantasy books right? You use an item so much it gets a personality and sings witty songs or something?

Regardless, he figured he was going to have to get a whetstone or something to grind it and sharpen it. He flipped it back into its holster under his cloak, slipping his cloak over himself again. He was wearing fairly average if, worn clothes underneath the cloak. Blue jeans, red vest over a white shirt. Nothing unusual, honestly without this yellow cloak he was indistinguishable from a normal person. Aside from 'The Revulsion' and all. He wasn't sure why he wore the damned thing, it wasn't like it stopped the effect. He kidded himself into thinking the cloak somehow dulled the effect, but frankly it didn't.

Still, it made him feel better, so best to go with a lie then.

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Tell me it's not happening
Say it's not as it seems
Tell me that I'm gonna wake up
It's just a bad dream
Kumori
☽The Darkness☾
Please tell me that it's fiction
Tell me it's just a lie
Whatever you choose to tell me
Please say she didn't die

User Image
Kumori had already been here a few weeks, maybe six, maybe four, she didn't really remember. She loved to hide, to watch people, learn about them. Probably the only one she had spoken to was Mithra though. Otherwise if anyone heard little Kumori's voice it was because she was talking to her sister. No she wasn't crazy, no she couldn't see ghosts. It just made her feel better. She could picture her sister standing next to her, Hikari's bright smile, and eyes that twinkled like stars... Tears welled up in Kumori's eyes and she wiped them away, now was not the time for this. She squared her shoulders and brought darkness to her to hide, she'd been watching the commotion and before long she noticed a bright flash come from the forest.

Kumori decided to sneak away from the mansion, it wouldn't me her first time, it wouldn't be her last. she used darkness to kill any sound around her, to snack away the light. She walked in the shadows almost unseen, her stealth for a seven year old unfounded. She finally came upon the source of the light, a man, in the woods, playing with a knife. At least she thought it was a man, yellow was a girl's color wasn't it? Or was that pink? Who knew she preferred black, but the yellow, her sister's lovely yellow. It made her want to talk to the person who loved yellow so much but that would break her rules... don't trust the strangers....
Chaos Neverending

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image Erebus

Erebus would nod to aeris and laugh.Don't worry brother you will find your calling as i have found mine.Look at it this way for me my ability of strength is just that but you on the other hand its a surprise and marvel at what you will find yourself capable of."Erebus would drop the wood on the ground and look to Aeris."To tell you the truth i had to get used to my strength ripping doors off.I couldn't even shake someones hand.I wondered why i was cursed with this but with hard work and determination i can now hold a old vase that at one time i would of crush crushed on accident."

"Yes if we had a few men we could build this to be completely new."Erebus would sit on the log and pull out a old pipe he had found and poured some rabbit tobacco and striking it with a match."Maybe if we had more people we could break the work into groups even just the kitchen with running water, electricity and safe floors would be awesome."Erebus wouldn't follow him into the house for he had to patch the holes and check for new ones.

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Samuel Trae

Little Amber soon vaulted into Suri's arms with cat-like grace, giving a wide smile for her new friend.
"Ok Miss Suri! We can play with the flowers and I can invite all my friends to come meet you! You will love it here!"
With her excitement she dashed off to the house, calling for her friends all the while with childish glee. Sam watched after her, a true smile gracing his face. He loved to see her enjoy her childhood and it was times like these that he forgot the injustice in the world. His gaze went back to Suri, a look of amusement in his eyes.
"I would watch out, they can get pretty rough at times. Im sure they will like you however. Just make sure Amber doesn't get to much dirt in her hair. She is impossible to get in the water."
With that he turned and went to get Heather, picking her up lightly and making his way off to the lake for her to get cool.
"Of course I will take her to the lake Mithra. Wouldn't want her to dry out now."
He gave a slight grunt at the slime, but otherwise was unaffected by it. He was gruff with the others, only showing Amber and Cameo much emotion above that of what he was told. Once on his way however, he made great time to the lake. After a while, he placed Heather gently into the lake, allowing her to cool off. But soon she gave what could only be taken as a gurgle of hostility. His eyes went to Joel who was nearby, but he was unaffected by what normally happened around the boy. Having been around him for so long, even if he was hiding, gave him an almost immunity. However there were times when Joel caught him off guard in the woods when he was with his birds and Sam had to stop himself from tearing the boy apart. He shushed Heather, giving her an irritated look before going to sit near Joel.
"It seems you are out and about finely Joel. It has been quite a long time."
Sam didn't know what else to say, since talking to others was sort of difficult for him.

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

The Yellow Eyed Demon Heo

Heo, the creature that strikes fear into the hearts of the children of the Hive was standing many miles away from the Hive standing at the entrance to his tmeporary home. "Abigail..." Heo whispered as a small Mexican girl with wavy hair would come up and look to him, she looked no more then seven years of age. "Wait here...something seems to be calling out to me from the Hive. I believe it is a disgusting worm who lives in our home. Do not worry however my child...I will be back." Heo would turn to the girl, kneel down and pat her head gently.

Abigail was about the only thing he cared for the only person he was ever sane for. His love for the girl was astronomical if it actually forced him into sanity whenever he saw the beautiful little thing. She was a small Mexican girl he found on the street and her eyes were so full of rage and sadness that when he saw them, he fell in love with the girl like a father does for his daughter. His only true weakness was a child, an innocent child who merely looked up to him like a father figure.

Heo would take a few steps off his porch and in a flash he was standing behind Joel, his eyes were beaming down at the boy. "You called!? For what reason!?" He never kept his voice down, and with him came an instant darkness. The sky turned black and the clouds, a red tint could be seen seeping from them. This was a strange sign to anyone still inside the Hive, for this meant that Heo had arrived, now would be the best time to usher those that cannot fight away.

He continued to eye the boy in the cloak, wondering why on earth it felt like this kid was calling him, why this kid seemed to be drawing him towards him. "May I take hat your sir?" Heo asked in a rather silly voice before brandishing a twelve foot long, flaming sword. "This is my hat rack, you'll have to excuse it for being on fire..." He would then look down to the kid and smile. "Sooooooo...what the ******** do you want me for? Or are you just the unluckiest b*****d ever? Because I can splice you into a thousand little pieces, then make a kickass stew out of it." He would then turn to look back to the Hive which was not too far from the lake. "Wonder if the rodents will come out to play?"

Heo would then turn his head towards a little girl who seemed to be near as well, she even seemed to bypass him and bump into the man in yellow. "Hey little ******** girl!! What are you into!?!" Heo asked as he got face-to-face fire spitting from his mouth as he did. He loved scaring the little ones the most. [********] Heo said with a devilish grin on his face that soon erupted into laughter.

He would then turn and look towards Sam and just cant his head. "Puppy? Hahahahaha!!! Look a puppy, Jesus how many of you freaks are going to come out here? I see why you called me...this was a trap, a trap set to catch Heo. Idiots." He would then turn to look towards the Hive. "Interesting...the cockroaches are thinking now." He would then turn back and smile. "Is the intro too much? Think I should tone it down, maybe get bubble pipe or something?" He then seemed to slip into a deep concentration.

((Attention the skies just turned strange, and Heo has arrived, enjoy the first encounter I also edited to include Sam.))

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Tell me it's not happening
Say it's not as it seems
Tell me that I'm gonna wake up
It's just a bad dream
Kumori
☽The Darkness☾
Please tell me that it's fiction
Tell me it's just a lie
Whatever you choose to tell me
Please say she didn't die

User Image
Kumori watched as a man showed up. Watched as a strange slug showed up too. Watched as the slug gurgled at the Yellow Man, watched as the wolf was nice to the Yellow man, and then she went over to try and see the yellow man's face, but then he showed up, and he noticed her... Oh why....

If Kumori was older she would take her experience with her sister, her death, and made herself stronger. She would curse this being, Kill him for his insolence and be done with him. Shown him what true darkness could do to any creature living a life in the light. If she were braver, if she were more violent, if she were stronger, but she was Seven, she was young and scared, and she wanted her sissy. She burst into tears, dropping all her powers, and ran- Trying to hide in the Yellow Man's robe. Not caring that he was a stranger, just caring that it was someplace to hide, someplace safe, the beautiful yellow of the sun.

-not a big enough post to add my pretty stuffs-
somewhere on the third floor landing the demons were screaming in Cameo's head, she was on the floor, squeaking herself, in pain, this, this was why the demons had been restless, he was here, god her head, he was here, and she couldn't run couldn't hide could only lay there trying not to scream as her head was split in pain.

[Going to bed feel free to drag kumori around she wont talk yet anyway XD work tomorrow see you guys after]
~Joel~

User Image

User Image

User Image

Joel kept watching the lake for a moment, before he felt someone approaching him. His own paranoia kept him from leaving his guard down too long so he noticed the man's approach. It was, just Samuel, he sighed with relief, someone who was more or less immune to his abilities. He knew sometimes Sam would be caught off guard, but that was rare, and he never blamed him for it.

"Oh, hey Sam. Yeah, it has. . . Sorry, I locked myself in my room. Ran out of supplies." He grinned sheepishly, before someone just. . . -Appeared-, his eyes widened as Heo just appeared out of nowhere, the insane yellow-eyed man grinning down at him. Suddenly, Joel felt very very small, impossibly so. "I-I didn't call you! I don't. . .I don't even know who you are. . .!" Thankfully Heo's attention was drawn by the little girl, then by peering off and slipping into a 'deep concentration'. Though he figured it for planning creative ways of murdering them.

He leaned over to Sam, whispering softly, "I-I think we should get out of here, while he's distracted, make a run for the hive." These kids, both Heather and this, other one Heo was yelling at, never should have been out this far to begin with. He was kind of surprised when she ran to him of all people, and clung to his cloak. He looked over at Sam again, "If you can get the kids back to The Hive, I might be able to draw his attention." He was, kind of surprised the kid didn't show hostility to him upon getting close. . . But he'd question that later, they were in major danger right now.

Dammit this was why he locked himself in his room, things just like this.

Romantic Bloodsucker

"Lure, persuasion, enticement...care to curve your urge?..."

Suri Lee

"... here, come, listen."

User Image
Suri waited until all the children came out of the house to greet her before she quickly gather them together and led them away from heo's sight knowing he ment no good, taking them away from the house she played a game with them called copy cat. Which she had all of them follow her and do everything she did taking there minds off of the bad man by the house. Singing for them as she danced around showering them with leaves as she skipped by trees and they giggled out happily following her skipping along behind her. A little while later everyone came out into a small meadow covered in flowers where Suri ran around with them dancing around until they were breathless, only then did they sit down and make crowns, chains, bracelets and rings from the flowers around them with Suri's help of corse.
Aeris Ilean

Darkness Rises when

Light is fleeting

Aeris busied himself with inspecting the kitchen pipes. He created a ruler to measure the radius of the pipe. He then moved on to the wiring. He figured he would try and work on a generator to power the mansion. He thought of creating a classic watermill that generates power for the mansion from the river. But noises from the outside interrupted his thought. He was annoyed, and left the kitchen, only to find the sun had vanished.

There were only clouds with red cracks. He moved toward the gate to take a look around, and was able to see a bright glow at the lake area... and a man who didn't seem familiar. He didn't look the part for being here either. Aeris inferred from the current environment that the man had a deal in this. True, Aeris liked the darkness. It was a true calling to him, but it didn't stabilize his mentality. Just standing in the darkest of areas could break his sanity, causing him to become insane, but he was able to control himself. He has had a long time to increase his own self control. He knows that he must not let the insanity loose, he must not show it to anyone else.

He started making his way towards the lake, finding that there are two other people there. It was Joel and Sam, and another woman was running away with the children. He assumed it was a new girl that Adam found. But his eyes stuck onto the yellow man. ' Yellow Demon Heo? From the rumors they spread around? This can not be good. Not good at all. ' He stopped halfway and hid behind a tree, close enough to hear the conversation.

oOc( Oh! I almost forgot! EPIC MUSIC! I've been listening to that for 5 hours now.. )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff