Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

The Yellow Eyed Demon Heo

Heo was busy thinking on where he had put his bubble pipe, which had been missing for the past twenty years, but that all came to an abrupt halt when the kids started making plans, right in front of him. "You'll totally distract me to where the kids can get away. You might be able to draw my attention." Even if the boy was whispering his senses were far heightened beyond the normal expectancy. Heo would shoot a glare to the kid and laugh, he wasn't going to play around, he was merely going to kill them all here and now, and be done with it. Then maybe he'd get the Hive back, which ultimately was his goal. Why? He wouldn't tell them.

He would then lift his sword and give a blood curdling scream like he was going to smash them all, but then something would wave across the winds. A sound that could soothe the soul of the very devil. It was gentle and beautiful, it was calming and had a very soft and wondrous sound to it. It was like a score of angels had opened his ears and allowed him to listen to their songs. "The ******** is that s**t? It sounds like pelican's having sex with a giraffe while the giraffe deep throats a donkey." Or sounded like garbage day and probably needed to be shut up super fast.

He would then turn to sound and smile. He could feel the presence of most things that entered the forest, and now that there was a giant coagulation of small somethings in the forest now might be the best time to go and kill every single kid in the Hive. It was almost too good a deal to pass up, ALMOST. For now he felt a second presence, an important presence. Well, there was another one hiding behind a tree but for now he would ignore the myst. "Sure are a lot of you cockroaches out...but as of right now...I have something important to tend to. Can you tell me where that little slut Prizm has gone off to? I'd very much like to see her...maybe you should fetch her for me?"

Heo would turn back to look to the boy in the yellow cloak and he would laugh knowing just where the little girl was hiding. "For if you don't bring her to me...I'll kill the tiny one...got me? Now go!!!" His voice was demonic, and lacking of sanity and the laugh he let loose would pierce the ears of those around him.

Romantic Bloodsucker

"Lure, persuasion, enticement...care to curve your urge?..."

Suri Lee

"... here, come, listen."

User Image
Unaware of what was going on with Heo and everyone else, Suri sat on the grass resting upon her white cloak with all the children surrounding her some lying upon the grass and a bit of her cloak staring up at the sky, while Amber and a few others braided her long golden white hair using flowers to decorate it.

Enjoying the feel of there tiny hands playing with her hair and there heavenly giggles filling her ears Suri found her self over joyed, shutting her eyes she continued to
sing for them unaware that the little ones who were lying down had fallen asleep.

By the time she ended her song and opened her eyes her hair was covered in flowers and all the little ones were out cold, Amber laid right beside her legs with one of her little hands resting upon her lap. Smiling to her self she laid onto her stomach not wanting to mess up the beautiful work he girl did with her hair, resting her head on her right arm she gently played with a daisy and continued to sing.

Hilarious Firestarter

7,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
+Adam the Jinn+

"Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to have unlimited power, and only be able to use it when some worm asks you for something?"
~
WishMaster

Adam's magic wards where going crazy. Heo was back again.Over the years he and the others where able to push him back but this time he felt different.Adam could senses this time he was out for blood. Adam was in his mist form fly to where Suri was. Suri was new and had never fought Heo and she had the children with her.Adam reform a few feet way from Suri and the children.He smile at them with sadly. "Suri that was a great song, I expected nothing less form a Siren."

Adam had been around along time, longer then most in the house. He know what he saw what he saw it.Which is kind of the reason he could tell right of the bat what Suri was. Adam had thought he would never hear a Siren's voice again in this world.A quick smile flash and his eyes fogged over for a quick second.He looked as though he was lost in a memory.He snap out of it quick tho."Keep the kids save okay?" Adam then snapped his fingers and a large blue ball of fire slowly from over her and the kids.If they try to touch the fire form the inside they would find it cold all most like water.If any one other the Adam touched the ball from the outside the ball would sit them alight.He yell back so Suri could hear him on the other side "If you have to run! The fire well not burn you. For now this is the best kind of safety I can give you and the children." This fire was made to hurt the unholy more then human after all it was the fire of Heaven.The same fire use to sit lit the fire on an angel's sword.

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Samuel Trae

He nodded to Joel, understanding his need to be hidden from others. Much like himself, only far worse. He was about to comment when Heo appeared, drawing a deep bestial growl from Sam. As he spoke of killing the children, Samuels mind filled with images of Ambers horrified eyes and her little screams. He grabbed Joel and threw him at Heather along with the little girl with him, his eyes a deep scarlet red.
Get them out of here! Protect the children! RUN!!!
The last part was half command and half roar as he tackled Heo, his jaws snapping at his throat and claws trying to find any exposed flesh. He knew that the key to avoiding being chopped to bits was to stay close to Heo and avoid the sword. He would not allow his child to be harmed!

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Heo canted his head to the side when he watched the werewolf lunge at him, and he would make a mock ninja hand. "I cast Utsusemi:Ichi." The moment the werewolf believed he tackled Heo a shadow would fall away from where Heo originally was. His body would then reappear behind the werewolf and he would give a smile and a light clap of his hands. "One of Heo's shadows absorbs the attack and disappears." He said like it was a video game.

Heo would then do a series of backflips backwards and slam his sword into the ground, causing the earth to fissure and the fissure was heading straight for the werewolf. "Now if you would be so kind as to get Prizm I may not have to kill you." As the fissure came closer to Sam it would begin to erupt hellfire from it, spewing high into the air. "Did I ever mention how badly that will hurt?" Heo would then land onto the ground and just begin to laugh as he watched the fires head towards the werewolf. "You see, you and I are on a completely different playing field. It would be like facing the final four on Pokemon with a level 5 bulbasaur."

Hilarious Firestarter

7,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
+Adam the Jinn+

"Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to have unlimited power, and only be able to use it when some worm asks you for something?"
~
WishMaster

Adam slowly walked to where he knew Heo was.The skin on his body started to boil and steam.So his skin started to fall burn way. Under his skin was another darker layer of sink.It look to have been burn brown by the sun along time go. His hair stood on end almost as if it was on fire.The oddest thing was his eyes where still the same emerald color as before by they where cold looking. Every time Adam's foot it the ground the grass lit on fire.It burn right down to the root.The only thing that was left where he steeped dust and sand.After a few more steps even the trees that where close burned.The fire was quick and burned the tree's to nothing in less then a few seconds.

Adam saw Heo a few feet way. He form a ball of Heaven's Fire. He know that normal fire wouldn't work on this demon.Holy fire on the other hand was deadly for even him to hold to long. "HEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" He then throw the ball of holy fire so fast it would make even a pro-pitcher's jaw drop.He know if he wanted to hit he should have just throw the thing with out yelling. He need Heo to look at him so he could give the others time to get back to the Hive.He had fought Heo before.Adam thought to him self."Lets see if he renumbers me"
Blake Ryan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blake walked through the door way of the room numbered two. She seen someone's things on one side and on the other, nothing. The bed was still made and it looked bare. She walked to the the side with nothing there and set her bag on the bed. She took out a couple of pictures of her and her parents and set them on the dresser. The pictures showed them in India, Australia, Russia, and England. She took out what few clothes she had and placed them in the dresser, folded. She put her bag on the floor beside the bed and fell on the mattress. It had been a long time since she had slept in a bed. She snuggled up with the pillow and thought about her parents. Her memories are what kept her happy and she would never forget them.

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Samuel Trae

Sam was able to nimbly roll out of the way, but felt the intense pain envelope his shoulder, burning away his flesh with a sickening smell. This made him howl in pain, bit soon the flesh that was burned turned red and raw, already healing. He growled, but knew he would be unable to harm this foe. Heo could use magic and he could not, putting Samuel at a serious disadvantage. Lucky for him, Adam came to the rescue. With this new distraction, Samuel dashed over to the children and grabbed Heather, the little girl, and Joel all in his arms, running for the Hive at full speed. In no time he was there, crashing through the front door and placing them all inside with the others. The wound still burned as his body fought off the effects of the hellfire Heo summoned. He looked for Mithra and the others and decided on just a general warning.
Heo is here! Everyone needs to hide! We will fight him back.
He felt useless against this magical foe, for his strength and claws were no match for what he could not hit.
~Joel~

User Image

User Image

"Fate deals a cruel hand."

"And often it's the innocent who suffer."

User Image

Joel could but hold the children close as Sam tried to attack Heo. He barely had the chance to run, by the time he was on his feet Heo had already dodged the swift wolf's attack and made a fissure in the ground spewing hell-fire, and before he knew it he was being swept up in the wolfs arms for a hasty retreat. This was turning out to be one hell of a day, they burst through the front door of the mansion, damn near breaking it given how old the wood was.

He placed the kids down gently, looking up as he got his footing and listened to Sam yell out to the mansion. "What about Prizm? He's after Prizm for some reason." He inquired, raising a brow. He, understood why the wolf wanted to fight Heo back, no one wanted to hand over the Guardian Angel, but. . . They could put a lot of people in danger, hell the whole hive, if they fought him. The mansion could barely stand someone standing on its floorboards let alone an insane demon that could call up hellfire and earthquakes whenever he damned well pleased.

It wasn't a great decision to give into Heo's demands, but at the same time fighting him wasn't a great answer either.

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Heo watched as the werewolf ran off and he would just sigh. It was sad to see a worthy opponent run off, for to be honest Heo used his precognition skill always. A fist fight was one's best chance since magic was always a predictable outcome. (Of course no one in the Hive knows of this ability.) So when Adam launched his ball of holy flames Heo would just watch it come to him, and when it got within range of Heo would swat the ball of flames, and it would erupt in his face.

As the smoke cleared Heo would walk from it fine and dandy. "Heh...that it?" Heo said with a shake of his head before lifting his foot and stomping on the ground. As he did so a thousand dark blades would form around him, and they would begin spinning about him like an atom. "Hahahahahaha!!! Allow me to properly introduce myself, as you yourself did not do so well in your warshout. I am..." Heo would then lift up into the sky and give a quick surge of power releasing the blades in all sorts of directions, but most were heading for Adam. "HEO!!"

When the blades shot forth he would laugh and hold out his hand, his blade swinging up into his hands and there he would float and he would watch as the blades shot forth and swirled about violently, aiming towards their ultimate target. "Hahahaha!! The Hive sure is getting a few lively ones, now isn't it?" Heo asked himself before giving a flip in midair, and he would seemingly sit on the sky, floating in place his sword now held in his teeth.

Romantic Bloodsucker

"Lure, persuasion, enticement...care to curve your urge?..."

Suri Lee

"... here, come, listen."

User Image
Suri stared through the blue wall of flames in fear as Adam told her to protect the children then vanished from her sight, glancing around at the little sleeping angels she sighed and touched each of there heads keeping them asleep. After she was done with the last child she stood up, ran out through the flames and ran for the Hive. She didn't know how to fight but she wasn't going to stand back and do nothing.

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImagePrizm

Prizm would hear the ruckus she knew what was going on but instead of rushing she was preparing
beds to treat others.Prizm wasn't much of a fighter but if she had too she could stand her ground.
Prizm would walk out of the infirmary into the main hall."Heo is here and he wants me."Prizm felt that the executioner had just called for her life.She would stand quietly and stare at the others in the house.Prizm didn't know what to do and she would wait for the others to make there decision hand Prizm over or Heo would fight everyone and probably win.

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Mithra Granger

Mithra looked over to Prizm as she came out then she looked to Sam and Joel who told her that Heo was here. "Heo wants Prizm? No, hell no. We don't give our family over to a lunatic. We're going to have to try our best to get him to go away, that's the only thing I can think of. We need to head out there and find a compromise with the man." Mithra would then dash off and return armed to the teeth with whatever guns she could steal. "Or we go out there and give him what for." Mithra knew running out there would be near suicide, but it was better then giving away a friend, and a part of the family.

Without Prizm however the Hive would be without a healer, and without a healer the sick and afflicted might die, so Prizm had to be safe and secure. "I will...however leave this up for vote...if you believe we must give her to him...then that is what we will do." Mithra would look to those inside the room and she would give a heavy gulp. "This is what I was afraid of, one day he would come...I guess he isn't a rumor after all." Mithra said with a sight before looking to the rest of the group.

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image

Erebus watched the sky turn hellish and seen some hive people running to the house.
As for him he wasn't gonna rush out there and fight Heo but try his best to defend and buy time for others to escape.Erebus stood there firm and tense awaiting for Heo to push forward."This isn't good there's still kids in the hive that cant escape as fast as we would want."Erebus was ready to sacrifice himself for the hive children but he defiantly wasn't gonna charge Heo.However Erebus did not hear the ultimatum the hive was given.

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Samuel Trae

Samuel shook his head, not willing to let Prizm to her death. He would die defending his home and these people. With two steps he picked her up and looked straight into her eyes.
You. Will. Not. Be. Sacrificed. If you hear a howl, take the children away and find them a new home. And tell Amber I love her.
He looked to the others after setting her down, each one dear to him. He soon looked at Joel and gave him the locket around his neck.
Give this to Amber if I dont come back.
Samuel then took off again to support Adam. Even if he could not hit Heo, he could at least distract him. He was just about to the lake when a blade firmly lodged itself into his chest. Lucky for him, it missed all his organs. With a grunt he pulled it free and gave a roar, charging Heo yet again, but being more cautious this time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff