Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Miss Chasity Catalina
The Cheshire if you please...

I will help you out, just wait and see, You'd be glad that you found a cat like me, I'll show you around this fascinating place, Only if you keep a smile on your face...

.......... Cheshire smiled and hopped up quickly. With the sun shining she knew she'd get hot and fast. Pursing her lips she sighed then pulled off her hoodie leaving her in a thin grey and purple stripped tank top. Pulling her hair back into a sloppy bun she stretched quickly and curled her toes. "Well come on! Lets pound some dirt" She laughed before she took of into an easy and light jog. Best to start of slow and work your way up correct? At first she was getting winded but then she remember to breath easy in rhythm and soon she was jumping with nerves. Her legs screamed for her to go faster and she complied going faster and faster. Soon she was vaulting over obstacles and dodging random trees about the forest. She completed one lap and stopped momentarily to smile at Silver. She laughed and took off again while waving a finger in the air. One lap to his zero.

Dry your eyes, Because there's no time to cry, You'll see me again as the years come flying by, And just when you think that this might be the end, Never forget, that in your heart, you'll always be my friend...

[O.O.C: ]

Anxious Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Dressed Up 200
silver-vixen-babydoll

User Image
SILVER

Again, without proper time to react, the girl darted off. Silver was somewhat caught by surprise at her speed alone. Hmph. He shook his head, bringing his eyes to thin slits on his face as he narrowed them. Without wasting another second, he threw himself into a full sprint. His feet seemed to roll from heel to toe with each stride he took. He synchronized his breathing with the rest of his body to improve concentration on the action at hand. Silver tilted his upper body forward a bit to cut through the opposing air, this would allow him to pick up a healthy amount of speed.
His booted feet pushed the earth back into small mounds as he was propelled forward. To a normal spectator, his body would seem to mesh with his surroundings with only a faint after image of himself in the wake. At times, the trail that they were taking called for a bit of maneuvering in order to clear certain obstacles. Gaining a bit of ground, he could catch the girl's scent as he seemed to be closing in the gap she had made between the two.

Doozlez's Waifu

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Miss Chasity Catalina

I will help you out, just wait and see, You'd be glad that you found a cat like me, I'll show you around this fascinating place, Only if you keep a smile on your face...

.......... Cheshire laughed as she smelt the man catching up with her with great speed. Once he was close by she turned her head and gave a smirk blowing a kiss at him in pure jest before really focusing. She sped up even faster becoming nothing but a blur to watching eyes when she went from stepping heel to toe as she ran to just using her toes to propel her forward in what seemed an exccedingly quickening pace. Cat's were naturally light on their feet, so speed was a natural component along with good balance and eye co-ordination. How else were they able to catch mice so well? She kept a good 10 feet between them as they ran but soon she was getting tired and her heart rate was picking up at a maddening pace. While cats were fast they did not run excessively or for very long for long distances. They were good with quick almost sharp bursts of speed for small distances. Her tank top clung to her with sweat revealing the purely feminine curves she tried to hide from any and all men alike. Boob's and hip's just distracted men from listening to what a woman had to say, hide those curves and male attention was where it belonged, on the face.

Her legs were screaming at her to stop along with her lungs but she didn't just stop. No she ever so slowly began to slow down until she was at a walking pace. Stopping suddenly after such a quick pace could cause a lot of problems with breathing and heart beat patterns. If one were to slow down their pace gradually though, no sucvh problems would arise because you were letting the body slowly cool off on its quickened pace. It wasn't so bad for her first time actually running about. She had managed a good five or six laps around the house so a good mile and a half if she was measuring the distance correctly in her head. Four laps equaled a mile so six equaled a mile and a half. The most she had ever ran at once without stop. Her feet stumbled under her and she fell to the grassy floor letting the grass cool her heated flesh while her chest rose and fell in a quick but light rhythm. At least she hadn't been hit in the face with her boobs. That had happened once... She wasn't large chested but she wasn't small either, she guessed she was about a C cup in bra terms not that she'd ever wear one of those restricting things, to painful looking if you asked her.

"I'm beat Silver... Let me rest a few minutes and then go work on something else?" She suggested lightly with her eyes closed while counting her heart beat steadily until the number dropped from over 150 beats a minute back to the regular 97 beats or so a minute. She sort of wished she could get up but her legs felt like jelly at the moment plus they were throbbing with a delicious pain. That meant the run was good work out right? She wondered how Silver was faring on this fun run of thiers.

Dry your eyes, Because there's no time to cry, You'll see me again as the years come flying by, And just when you think that this might be the end, Never forget, that in your heart, you'll always be my friend...

Anxious Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
SILVER

Silver had severely underestimated the girl in terms of physical endurance. He tried to remain straight faced to her flirty antics such as a playful blown kiss as she leaves him a few feet further in the dust. However, it was hard not to crack even the slightest grin. Pressing forward, Silver kept his own pace. He figured she would be tiring out soon just as she quit running. In order to come to a halt, he swung his body sideways. Leaning to one side he allowed his feet to slide across the earthen floor, a slight trail being left behind in the dirt as he did so. He kept his arms extended out to maintain balance as he braked.
Upon coming to a halt, Silver brushed his hands over his shoulders, arms, as well as his knees. A few beds of sweat had accumulated about his cheeks, the bridge of his nose, while a few strands of his hair were matted to his forehead. Indeed it was a workout to keep up with Cheshire, she operated with such grace during an otherwise exhausting activity. Exhaling deeply, he shook out his limbs a bit before taking a knee near her. He scanned over her now apparent physique, before locking eyes with her.

"Take as much time as you need. I think you make a good training partner so far. With speeds like that, you are bound to keep me on my toes."

A boyish smile was shot in her direction as he spoke. However, it didn't remain on his face for very long. Silver felt somewhat uncomfortable displaying too much warmth, it could be taken as weakness on the battlefield.

Doozlez's Waifu

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Miss Chasity Catalina

.......... Cheshire couldn't help the mischeivious cat look that crossed her face when he told her she'd be keeping him on his toes with such speed. Oh if only he knew. Her grin widened some as she watched him slide across the ground to stop was he looking at her? Oh my... He really shouldn't. With a quick movement she turned her body swinging her leg out quickly underneath his feet in an attempt to knock him over as she got up with a cool flip onto her feet. "Or knock you off them" she replied before stretching her arms up letting her shoulders pop. "Lets play a game shall we? It's called 'Hit the Cheshire'. It easy really. I avoid while you try to catch. Like cat and mouse almost" She grinned cheekily as she began to float in the air above him like the cheshire she was. "You catch me fair and square you get a prize~ But i'm gonna try and hit you back so you've been warned~" Se smiled lightly before she just disappeared from veiw. This was for reaction. She could appear anywhere, all he had to do was block and hit her before she poofed again. Sounds easy right? Not so, she's had years of avoiding getting hit with things last second. She'd have him working hard in no time.

Appearing behind him she kicked her leg out in a round house kick towards his head purposely missing before disappearing again. A warning of how hard it would be. She appeared again a few feet in front of him legs in a shoulder width stance while her hands rested on her hips. "You wanna play Mr.Silver?" She mused before once again she did her disappearing and reappearing trick. This time she reappeared right beside his ear and lightly blew on it. "Or Is this to much right now?" She taunted oh so sweetly before once more she was gone and back to where she previously stood. She wouldn't really do her poof trick a lot, mostly she'd defend and dodge. The poof trick was for that last second evasion.

Grabbing her tank top she pulled it up and wiped her face free of sweat. She seemed defenseless right about now, perfect time to strike... Or was it?

Kaiyzen
Silver
Off to bed with me... TTYL peoples...

Anxious Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Dressed Up 200
silver-vixen-babydoll
Off to bed... with you? xp

User Image
SILVER

Being as he was watching her, the sweep was easy to cushion by attempting to block the leg in motion with the bottom of his foot against her shin. This would have caused harm to neither one of them. It was not long before a gust of air caressed the surface of his face; causing his bangs to swish about his forehead from the kick she had thrown.
Silver disregarded her arrogance, no one was untouchable. He felt as if he would know first hand, the minute the slightest egotistical thought slipped into his mind he ended up in a bad shape; or almost in no shape at all for he could have passed away. Silver smirked a bit, she was playful and her confidence aroused his interest. She flashed about a few times, repositioning herself around him each time with her disappearing act. For a moment, he remained silent as if trying to determine a pattern in which she would chose. Enemies with this type of ability usually develop a pattern over time, however, it isn't always the case.
It was not until her last appearance, he brought his hand up to stroke her face. The soft fleshy part of his hand awaited her arrival. It was more to surprise her, maybe even taunt her that he had suspected her next move.

"I believe we could have a bit of fun, if you'd like."

Silver spoke smoothly. He brought his hand down to his side as the girl blotted her face free of sweat. Being that she was a friend, he figured he would reserve any offensive maneuvers for an actual spar, not while they were just hanging about.

Doozlez's Waifu

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Miss Chasity Catalina

.......... Cheshire rose an eyebrow as she fixed her shirt and a strange little smile filled her face as a little light lit up in her eyes. "Fun? Silver... We are going to become great friends. I can just see it" She nodded before putting her hand where his had touched hers. Cat's loved to be touched, scratched, and petted. Her smile brightened up and she tilted her head to the side rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet. Hehad no idea what a touch could signify to a cat did he? Not many people or other cats did really. Contact with other people had been rare for her so to actually be touched willingly had her happy and cheerful. "Your soft..." she piped up before she walked over carefully while keeping some distance betwen them. They were having fun after all right? Plus she had theories, crazy ones sure but to her they were quite useful. "That's good. Most people become hard and calloused" She nodded before holding her palms up to him. "This may sound very odd but... You can tell a lot about a person by thier hands" She spoke coming closer. She carefully pulled his hand palm up and placed hers beside his.

"Hard and callosed hands usually speak of violence, anger issues and other problems. They have closed themselves off and let their hearts get brittle and black" She sighed shaking her head but she smiled once more and ran a finger over his hand as she spoke once more. "While soft hands speak of other things like strength, kindness and good will to others. People with soft hands have big hearts, even if the image they project contradicts that" She shrugged before backing up a few feet to get ready to spar. Looking at him you'd thing he'd be some sort of big brawn guy with no cares at all. His hands though, they spoke of hard work and dedication and a good heart beneath the first glance. She truly was a weird thinker, but she never judged solely on looks alone. She gave everyone a chance and tried her best to know the person within. A pretty face could hide the most cruel rage while a disfigured one could hide a truly big heart. You could never really guess correctly without getting to know them a bit.

Kaiyzen
Silver... Quiet you! XD I wrote that LAST night lol

Anxious Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Dressed Up 200
silver-vixen-babydoll
Yeahh yeahh

User Image
SILVER

Silver tilted his head downward a bit to observe the girl studying his hands. Understanding of her gentle nature was clear the longer she spoke. Silver remained reserved as he had lead what some would say a violent existence. Also, with the display of such a stunning smile the girl had to offer, it was hard for Silver to respond without tripping over his words like a young school boy to his first crush.
After a brief moment with one another, he watched as the girl took a few steps back in preparation for a bout. Tracing her every detail, he moved his eyes over her body like a fine toothed comb. He paused a moment before bowing his head slightly to her. Reaching up with one hand, he unclasped a buckle that secured the armored chest plate to his shoulder piece. The same was done to the other side as well. He allowed the protective gear to fall carelessly to the ground. The sound of the metallic surfaces clanking against one another could be heard upon impact.
A sigh parted his lips as his bare torso met the outside air. He possessed a decent physique, with a few select cuts of muscles scattered about his upper body. In no way was he chiseled to the core like the stereotype of a fighter. A few scars highlighted his flesh, each with their own story, but none to write home about or anything.
Drawing in a healthy breath, he took an equal amount of steps back from Chasity. As he exhaled, he slipped into an offensive, or what could adapt into a defensive, stance.

Doozlez's Waifu

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Miss Chasity Catalina

.......... Cheshire copied his stance with a bit of a variation to fit her form a bit more properly. She gave a whistle and a cat call when his armor was stripped off with a playful laugh but focused right after. She had less weight to distribute so it meant that she'd have to put more force behind her strikes to properly hit back with the same effect he would no doubt easliy have. She dutifully bowed in respect before she sprinted forward for the first strike. She crouched down some and swung her leg towards his while bringing her fist up towards his stomach or head as she turned. She was using the force of the turn the kick made to put a little more power behind her fist with less effort on her part. Less weight made her faster but less powerful with attacks, while heavier people were stronger but not as fast. It had something to do with areodynamics and what not but she wasn't going to think of it right now. Right now it was a hit or be hit situation. Though the movement left her some what open to attack she kept one hand near her own stomach for a quick defense if needed. "No poof tricks. Just you, me, and what we can do on our own right?" She spoke lightly seeing as they were so close anyways. She had to get used to getting hit too. She rarely got hit so she would still easily bruise like a picked flower or a cantaloupe. But after a while she'd toughen up some or so she hoped.

Kaiyzen
*hugs* Cheer up mate~ Im not THAT bad... XD

Anxious Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Dressed Up 200
silver-vixen-babydoll

User Image
SILVER

It appeared to Silver that the action had started sooner than expected. Being as Chasity was a new opponent that he had not faced in a previous duel, it would take sometime to get in tune with her motions. With that thought easing through his head, he suffered a strike to the stomach as he was slightly distracted. Able to bring his legs up in a slight hurdle, he avoided the leg sweep, but it was obvious his guard was not in place to deflect the blow that followed. The thud of her fist against his torso made a low thud upon collision. Luckily, she was too low to the ground to be in arm's length of his head or face. Using the common knowledge of physics, her momentum would not just cease immediately as the force would bring her body weight back around. In hopes to return the physical favor, his foot lifted from the ground to bend the knee. With his kneecap pointed towards the general vicinity of her collar, he had high hopes of causing a bit of fatigue from a slightly painful shot. One of his hands made its way to brush across his stomach as to acknowledge the immediate discomfort, while the other cut through the air between the two towards Chasity. His palm was open a bit with his fingers outstretched, he had planned to lace them in her hair to gain the advantage, or to just shake her up a little.
Silver had no plans on unleashing a full scale attack on the girl, it was just a friendly spar. However, he felt that a bit of force would be necessary to toughen her up physically, as well as prepare her mentally. This lesson would range from learning to reorient one's self after being struck to the simple reservation of a more gentle creature not wanting to harm another being. This would all come in time.

"You're on!"

Silver managed to grunt a bit as he was in mid-action to muster the response.

Doozlez's Waifu

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Miss Chasity Catalina

.......... Cheshire's eyes widened at the quick response to her attack and tried to pull back from his knee. He was aiming for her collarbone she guessed but her movement made the knee land a bit higher than he had originally intended instantly choking her as it landed in the middle of her throat. She breath stopped and her eyes teared up some making his next attack blurry and hard to even move away from. She let out a slightly strangled high pitched squeak as his fingers found thier target lacing into her long blue hair almost too easily. Her one hand flew up to his and grabbed his wrist while the other grabbed her quickly discoloring throat. It couldn't do anything but holding the area seemed to calm her frantic nerves some. A whimper escaped her mouth and a tear ran down her face as she stood up using his hand to help her some. Her head fell forward and landed on his chest as she tried to breath. she let go of his hand to hold his shoulder instead in an attempt to hold herself up. Her eyes narrowed and with quick movement she brought her own knee up between his legs to sack him like he had done to her. She wasn't sure if it hit or notthough, her vision was blurry and her breathing was laboured as if he had kicked all the air out of her lungs. "I... C-can't b-b-breath" She gasped finally as her vision swam some. "N-nice h-h-hit though" She smiled weakly before she slumped to the floor on her knees. He had gotten a lucky shot. A painful but lucky shot. Teach her to leave her chest and neck unguarded so easily. The strange feeling of being hit in the throat finally caught up with her and she started to cough while getting air into her lungs finally. She should be more careful around him, he was good. Lot's to learn from him.

Kaiyzen
;:.Be back soon... mom wants the computer for a bit.:;

Anxious Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Dressed Up 200
silver-vixen-babydoll
No worries, I'm about to destroy this Subway and shower after I post.

User Image
SILVER

It appeared that his blow had landed successfully, which was made apparent by Chasity. Silver's eyes grew with some type of concern as he may have been a bit too rough at first. He needed to alter his actions in order to keep the spar safe. Chasity was able to free herself from his grasp as she took hold of his wrist. Using him as an aid to help her gain footing, she made him stumble a bit. In the midst of her recovering from his previous blow, he found her pressed against him as she attempted to stabilize her breathing. He brought one arm around her, placing his hand firmly on her back. Trying to comfort her a bit, he ran it along her spinal column a few times.
Despite his gentle efforts, Silver remained somewhat alert. He had developed the understanding she was full of surprises. It was then he felt her body tense up in order to perform the next attack. He managed to slightly pull away, allowing his gut to cushion the blow, saving the more sensitive areas the punishment. Crashing into his lower abdomen, her knee knocked a bit of the air that was residing in his lungs. A slight pant upon impact parted his lips. He cradled his stomach with one hand as he took a step or so back. Ah yes, she's got a bit of bite to her.

"I should say the same for you.. Now. Breathe in through your nose, then out of your mouth."

Doozlez's Waifu

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Miss Chasity Catalina

.......... Cheshire smiled at the compliment and followed his advice breathing deep with her nose and letting out in an almost sighing like motion. Though it truly sounded more like a purr from her chest if anything. He had some good reflexes himself. She had only used that move maybe twice in her life, being so close and injured often put people off thier guard. most of the time they believe her to weak or out of breath to strike back. They thought that they had won, that she didn't have anything left. It was truly a low blow to use but when you need to get out of a bad situation fast anything was worth a try right? Survival was a ruthless game, a kill or be killed agenda. Lucky for her she hadn't met him on different circumstances. She could already tell he was holding back some, if he was to truly give it his all she'd be dead or at least physically broken by now. "Put a hot water bottle on that later... It'll sooth the cramps that are sure to come" she nodded. Cramps were a real bother to deal with. The real cure for them was a good deep tissue massage at the lower back but a hot water bottle also helped too.

'Is he made of metal or something!? I swear that last hit hurt my knee more than it hurt him!' She thought while eyeing him from under her bangs while keeping her deep breathing and sighing routine going. Her hand began to rub the sore area on her knee while she tilted her head to the side eyeing his stomach almost thoughtfully. No amount of muscle mass would be able to feel THAT hard against a knee. It was like trying to kick a wall or something. Mr.Silver had more going on than he wanted to divulge it seemed. That was fine, she wouldn't press like she wanted too. He'd eventually tell her as their friendship progressed or so she hoped. He didn't really seem the soul baring type to her, let alone an emotional one.That was good, overly emotional people made her tail stand on end, though she herself could get pretty emotional if pushed hard enough or extremely cranky. She briefly wonder just how badly her skin was bruising and mentally decided it couldn't be too good. She truly did need more practice and training. Her physical attacks were quite lacking in her opinion, she had depended too long on what god had given her to use. "I... Respectfully yeild" she bowed lightly before she sat down to rub her now throbbing knee.

She smiled up at him though and shook her head. She would not attack again. She had properly yeilded to the stronger force, though her ego was a bit bruised at how easily she was willing to give up, she'd rather have a bruised ego than a completely bruised body. "I do believe I am in need of a good thurough training regiment before I am able to fight you on an equal level" She mused with a sigh letting her body relax underneath the sunlight easily letting her guard down as she laid back. She thought over her options and what course she should take from this eye opening spar match. Lightly touching her darkening skin on her throat she came to a conclusion that could become a good idea to follow. "Would you be willing to train me Silver? Nobody becomes as good as you are on wits alone" she asked pointing out the obvious with an eye cracking open to look at him in the sun. He was hard where she was soft, strong where she was weak and restrained where she was reckless. They were almost polar opposites but they blended quite well together because of it. Ying and Yang, two pieces of a single whole. Maybe just maybe, she could get some of his yang while giving him some of her ying.

Kaiyzen
;:.~BACK~ Subway? Yum~.:;

Anxious Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Dressed Up 200
silver-vixen-babydoll
It was grrr-8.. So, about giving this ying?
xp

User Image
SILVER

Silver allowed a soft chuckle to escape his lips as he kneaded the skin around where two blows had landed with one of his hands. Silver studied her a moment, the young lady held her own without much struggle. Despite a difference in strength, with her speed, she would easily wear down any number of foe enough to deliver something fatal. The tension eased about his stomach, the skin was flushed. A small swell had formed, but it seemed to be expected.

"Thank you for the advice. It appears I should be more careful around you, miss."

He said with the chuckle. After receiving word that she would no longer initiate combat, he took a few cautious steps over to her. Bringing himself down to her level on the ground, he supported himself by planting a knee on the ground below. This would also relieve a bit of strain on the girl's eyes as she would not have to deal with the blinding rays from the sun. He bobbed his head in a few nods as she spoke, but his attention rested on her knee. Slowly, he guided his hand to the bare skin around where the discoloration started. Hmmm. A bit of warmth could be felt resonating from his palm. Being as it was face down, the naked eye would not be able to see the small cloud of energy swirling about the surface of his palm. It would help sooth any discomfort. He ran his hand along the ball of her knee a few times before retracting it to rest on his own.

"... But of course. I believe it is the reason we came outside in the first place, we could both use a bit of improvement.. And yes, I would be more than honored to gain you as a partner."

Silver began to readjust the buckles on his footwear, to ensure they were just as fitting as they were before they started their activities earlier.

Doozlez's Waifu

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Miss Chasity Catalina

.......... Cheshire chuckled and sat up some to rest on her elbows while nodding to his correct assumption to be a bit more careful around her. She had some tricks up her sleeve she could of used but with her condition being what it was the knee had been her only option of getting a hit in edge wise after such a staggering blow. "Your attack though quite painful and breath retching gave me a good oppurtunity for rebuttal. I'd of been insulting you if I didn't try my best to retaliate while your guard was some what down" She mused with a tilt of her head while watching him rub the reddened area on his stomach. Maybe she had hurt him a little. Or he had rubbed the area too hard. When he finally drew closer it was to rub her sore knee, which suprisingly worked quite well. The swelling went down some and she patted it as if it had become brand new. "Your speed is good... But if you want to be faster I could help with that" she nodded sitting up straighter and more properly her eyes lighting up some as she went about explaining her small training victory that had gotten her speed so high. It was pure hard work and sweat, she had earned her speed with blood and sweat, not just been given it.

"I used to wear weights around my ankles and wrists. Just small weights mind you, starting off with five pounds and gradually working the weights up once I got used to the original set weight" She began while rubbing her wrists and ankles remembering how they would sometimes bleed if she didn't strap the weights on properly. At first she had gotten tired quicker and felt weighed down. After a week or so her body had gotten used to the new additions and she was able to do things almost normally once more. Two weeks and she barely knew they were there anymore, so she added five more pounds to each limb and started the whole thing over agian. "Before I knew it I was carrying a good 20 or so pounds on my arms and legs about with me. I ran, I worked, and I slept with these things" she mused getting up off the ground to dust herself off. The weights had done nothing for her strength though, they just made her muscles get used to physical activity again after being hidden away for so long. It was like walking through water with the weights she felt hindered and heavy until she got used to them, once she took them off it felt like she could fly. What she had once found a very hard task became easier to do once the weights were gone. Her muscles had gotten used to working harder than normal to move so without the extra strain they didn't have to work so much to keep her going anymore.

She glanced at his shoes as he was rebuckling them then at her own shoeless feet with an amused smile. Bare feet felt more than a shoed one, but then again her feet did get hurt more often when she stepped on sharp things. Those were a problem those sharp things. Glass, nails, pine needles... They all had become aquainted with her foot at one time or another. It was a suprise they hadn't yet calloused over for protection. "I admit, I need to be a little less reckless, most injuries are caused by stupid moves" She mused before she took a loose stance and began to slowly move. An old chinese practice, tai bo she believe it was called. It made you move slowly to feel the muscle movements. It was way better than yoga if you asked her. It also stretched the muscles without the strain of over pull. A good end to a good training session. "Try to follow my movements, you'll feel your muscles relax yet stretch" She advised. The weather was perfect for it, the slight breeze would keep them from over heating while the sun would keep them from getting cold. Cat's were always stretching anyways, might as well make it look good with a little slower movements. He needed to lose some tension anyway's he seemed a bit stiff, something she hoped to cure with some of her Ying. His Yang made him hard, her Ying made her soft. Hopefully they could mix the two to create perfect harmony for body and soul. She sounded so freaking cheesy and cliche right about now thinking of ying and yang, but her mind wouldn't put it any other way.

[O.O.C: ok i'm off to bed forthe night]

Kaiyzen
;:.~Ying and Yang~.:;
Ying = Soft. Yang = hard.
By mixing these two halves we shall achieve a whole that will benefit both of us... Somehow...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff