Welcome to Gaia! ::

✥✥✥"____ The function of muscle is to pull and not to push, except in the case of the genitals and the tongue. ____"✥✥✥

User Image

✥✥✥"____ There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, those who do not see. ____"✥✥✥

┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Ʉ ϼ ȡ д Ϯ ӛ [ȿ] «
► Oh hai, new here
► Delightfully psychotic
► Within an isolated Church, away from the village; saying a little prayer here and there. . .
THEMEDisturbed - Sacrifice ♪

┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

User Image

Play as you read: Background music

Kyuuu

User ImageA soothing wind skipped into the velvet-blanketed cathedral, causing leaves and other debris to dance in it's wake. Somewhere within the mysterious, dark cathedral's large pillars, and time-defying carvatures, was a single priest. The priest dragged his baggy, snow-white robes, down the cathedral's interior, meanwhile his attire grew less and less pure than it was before. A crimson spulch was then apparent beneath the clutching priest's fist, upon his stomach. The old-man's eyes grew heavier by the moment, feeling the sting of his tired body to finally grasp on hold of his very soul.

Dapu... Dapu

User ImageDroplets of blood begun to drip down the priest's robes, though despite his obvious wound, the old-priest continued his aimless path down the cathedral. Only then an apparent dark figure arose from the priest's shadows, creating a tangible form about himself. The dark and mysterious figure came out of the shadows, drapped by an indifferent color of attire; jet black clothing. A color that mirror'd the figure's intentions. The dark figure's devilish eyes shot towards the priest, as they narrow'd in delight. The mysterious figure had merely decided to follow the injured priest, as he sadistically watched the priest's pain from a given distance.

User Image“. . . Y-you coward-” The priest suddenly spued out, with a hand full of blood, from his dry mouth. The dark figure had not replied to the man's bold words, as he continued his pace behind the priest. Watching the old-man to continue his shaky walk. Inevitably, the old-priest collapsed to his knees. The priest shot his head down, and coughed out a black-ooze. Given a moment or two, the priest then tilted his head to the side, to catch a glimpse of the dark figure behind himself, from the side of his angelic-like eye. The priest conjured up some of what's left of his strength, to ask, “Why m-must you do this to an poor, old man as I?”within a stuttered tone of voice. The dark figure behind the man implied no change in language, either tongue or body, for a good minute or two. Time in which felt like an eternity to the priest, What was soly sensed was of the dark figure's sadistic vibe, and his demonic aura.

User Image“-TELL Me why are you doing this to me ?! The priest usurped what's left of his strength to command the Vampire behind his back, before he fell down onto his chest. As the priest panted for air, for strength, and for life, the dark figure walked beside the priest's body. The dark figure had lightly kicked his left foot, forcing his foot beneath the priest's frail body, to flip the priest upon his back; instead. He had allowed the priest to look with his very own eyes into his face, making him stare, obliviously, into his obvious state of mind – from behind his devilish-like eyes. Although those very same gloves of gold were a window into his twisted mind.

User Image“. . . Should there be a reason?” The Vampire had finally spoke, in a cold yet strangely arousing tone of voice. The figure smirked, caring less that the man could not see his face. What he simply had wished to reveal to the poor-old priest was of his intentions with him, anyways. The dark figure twitched his head towards a near-by metal candal stick. The dark figure had then decided to walk towards the candle stick, stepping over the priest's drapped hand as he done so. Upon arriving to the metal candal stick, the dark figure had then grabbed hold of it.

User Image“I know ye, Sherlock. Ye' faithless coward. Although ye' do not have any Faith in God – Judgement will come. Mark me, I swear, Judgement will- The priest begun to preach to the Vampire, meanwhile the priest felt his throat to dry, his eyes to burn, as if he were about to cry. . . Before he was interrupted by Sherlock's sudden, yet soothing tone of voice,

User Image“You have me wrong, priest. I do believe in God.” Sherlock begun, meanwhile he walked toward's the priest's body, dragging the metal candal stick behind himself. Hearing the metal of the candal stick to cause friction with the white marblled floors below. A delightful pitch, almsot hormornial. When Sherlock was a mere foot away from the priest's body, he had reminisced about God's sadistic behaviours to watch his creations suffer, before the Vampire had continued with his previous words,

User Image“But I hate him ever so much.” He had concluded. As the priest opened his mouth again, he was only to-be interupted yet again... By a strange metallic ching into his jaw. The priest's clattered jaw swung awide, flickering black gue and crimson blood-alike across the gore'd white-marbled floors. Teeth and skin tissue shot about. As the priest's dismemebred corpse twitched, unconctrollably, would the crimson blood slowly puddle beneath his corpse. . . Eating away at any white-color that was left within his robes. As if his very own tarnished blood was eating away at what was left of his pure soul. Despite the obvious state of the priest, having to already depart from his body, the vampire had continued to frail the metal candal stick upon his corpse. Spueing and painting the interior of the cathedral with an indifferent color, a color that smelt like iron, and tasted like liquid fire – that of the loss of innocense. "It's like painting a canvus" The vampire croaked, prior to having his elegant tone of voice to be drowned by a given laughter of his.

▌▌

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Tell me it's not happening
Say it's not as it seems
Tell me that I'm gonna wake up
It's just a bad dream
Kumori
The Darkness
Please tell me that it's fiction
Tell me it's just a lie
Whatever you choose to tell me
Please say she didn't die

User Image
Kumori had to squelch the urge to run and hide when he talked to her, Kumori was getting very lonely always hiding and although she promised never to trust anyone she had wanted to trust, and this man loved yellow he couldn't be bad, plus it puzzled her how people always treated him so meanly, maybe he was an outcast, like her and her sister had been. She she stood there and nodded when he said he'd be back.

She stood by the stairs keeping darkness close to her so nobody else would notice her, and when he came back she couldn't stop a large smile from spreading across her face. He said he'd be back, and he was! She walked over to him, a little cautiously, but also happy.
"Is.... she okay?" Her voice came out very slow and quietly, almost like she was getting used to speaking, or that she was scared that if anyone else heard her, they would notice she was speaking. She walked over closer to him and looked at the lady over the arm of the couch, but staying closer to the yellow man than the pretty girl. When the lady bolted up and spoke Kumori squeaked and hid behind him.

Hilarious Firestarter

7,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
+Adam the Jinn+

"Do you have any idea hhttp://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/new/78134733/#ow frustrating it is to have unlimited power, and only be able to use it when some worm asks you for something?"
~
WishMaster

Adam smile at Mithra he could kiss her if he had time. He took the ring from her and whisper to the ring in Arabic language.The ring turn red hot and Adam throw the ring in the air. In the right it grow to be about 20 feet. The center ring look close to the night sky. The ring fell on the ball of glass and the demon.It look as if the ring "eat" the ball of glass.Adam give them a sad smile then walk over to ring and picked it up. He held the ring in his hand. He close his fingers around it and his hand was wrapped in a white fire.It only took a few seconds and the ring had evaporated in to nothing but air.He looked back with the same sad smile."Lets go home."
~Joel~

User Image

User Image

"Fate deals a cruel hand."

"And often it's the innocent who suffer."

User Image

Joel smiled softly at the little girl, and nodded lightly, "Yes I think she'll be just fi--" He was cut off, sure enough by Suri suddenly waking up. He held his breathe, damn he wanted more distance before she did. He wasn't sure how severely the Revulsion was going to effect her, at first, it didn't seem at all but, that could just be her getting over her initial confusion, for all he knew it could take effect after a moment when she'd regained her lucidity. He watched her jolt up, before sitting back down.

"I uhm, I don't know what happened. My Raven, Greece, spotted you outside. So I brought you back in here. He just got back from spotting the battlefield, seems like everyone's alright, at least from what Greece told me." He said with a sheepish grin. He'd noticed Mithra run through earlier, he didn't know what that was about, but he wasn't going to stop her, looked like she was in a rush. Regardless, he shook his head, "Now what about you? Are you alright?" He asked, dropping his hands to his sides.

He was, more or less, oblivious to the shadowy figure watching the three of them. As such, oblivious that his Revulsion effect may tinker with her as well. Still, at least he was on guard about sudden spontaneous hostility with Suri awake now. Sometimes it was hard to predict how strong the effect would be on an individual. . . He knew to look for the signs though, irritation, anger, things you can easily read on a face. If he noticed any of it, he'd know to back off until the three minutes were up.

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
Cameo Kane

Don't try to fix me I'm not broken

The Possessed

Cameo thunked her head against the stairs, and giggled. To anyone else she would seem slightly insane at the moment but honestly she was just happy the demons had retreated out of her mind. Once Heo was sealed, they all knew they had lost, and grew upset and quiet. It would be a while before she went back upstairs... the closer she was the easier it was for them to slip into her mind, she would miss her ghost friends but that was okay, she had an eternity to talk to them.

Cameo stood and brushed herself off, she noticed a soft pain in her ankle, the one she tripped one, it wasn't pulled or anything just a little twisted. She moved it a bit as if trying to will the pain away. She was lucky, after falling a whole flight of stairs she only had a minor twisted ankle and a few bumps and bruises, well a splitting headache but when an uncountable number of demons enter your head it would be hurting too! Cameo had NO CLUE how many demons were in the house, she didn't feel like accounting for them one by one or talking to them to try and find out.

She had not noticed Kumori earlier, but was looking instead at another little girl, the twin that would never leave her sister. So when Cameo noticed the girl again she looked up and saw Joel. Cameo was a simple girl with a few powers so she was not immune to him, she wanted to be kind to him but she was always too scared to go near him for fear of being mean to him, so she simply closed her eyes as if that would help and walked out of the room in search of some aspirin. She would worry about the others but nobody was screaming or crying and she figured if anyone wanted her, they would come search her out.

Hilarious Firestarter

7,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
+Adam the Jinn+

"Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to have unlimited power, and only be able to use it when some worm asks you for something?"
~
WishMaster

Adam look back at his ring. He know once the ring was gone it would be hard to stay in this world. Hell it would been even hard to save magic.In turn it would even hard to stay alive. He also lost his only way back home. It was very sad this had happy but it was wort it to keep his family alive. He took a few steps head of the others and looked back at them looking happier."I have I ideal...A party!!!"

Romantic Bloodsucker

"Lure, persuasion, enticement...care to curve your urge?..."

Suri Lee

"... here, come, listen."

User Image
Feeling a bit off though uneffected by his revulsion Suri sighed with relief and leand back against the neck of the couch, "I'm fine, thank you" lifting her hand up towards her face she rested her arm across her forhead and stared up at him. Suri hated the fact that she wasn't able to help and ended up passing out, if only she were like everyone else, braver. Thinking for a second she came up with a plan to teach her self how to fight. Only then would she feel like her life had a purpose. When things were quite, safer, she would head out to the meadow and do her best to learn some type of combat skills.[/color

She wasn't one to take and abuse there kindness without payment and if learning how to hold her own would aid in any way, then she will do her best to learn no matter the cost. Pulling her hand from her head Suri leaned forward and plucked a few of the flowers from her head, "I take it they won the battle?"
which was a great she only hoped it would by them time to regain there strength, just in case they had to deal with another brute.

(Sorry if I take a bit long to reply, I'm stuck using a cell.*pouts*)

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Berserker Heo

The skies turned a dirty black and a moment later green lightning streaked the skies. The area where the crater was a burst of purple hellfire could be seen erupting from the ground and in no time the void that Adam had created could be seen visibly, and a hand would erupt from it. The hand would then turn red as the bangle that was attached to his arm would shatter into a thousand little pieces, and a second later the glass orb, and the whole other dimensional plane that was created to house a single demonic human would erupt and in a flash of deep green he was standing there with a smile on his face.

"KYAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" Heo was back, and it didn't seem that their barrier had held him for long. His eyes would go from yellow to red and in one more burst the entire lake was enveloped in a blast that could easily be seen from ******** space. The entire lake was floating around him, and through the water you could see the hands of the damned reaching out to grab what was out there. "Ha...Haha...HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!! HAAAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!" Heo would then point his hand forwards and God knows how many souls of the damned would charge towards the house, and they would circumference it. Hands of the dead gripping to the windows, and the faces of pain and misery pressing against the windows.

"FUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOUUUU!!!!" Heo shouted out at the top of his lungs before crashing into the ground causing yet another crater. His breathing was harried and his face was horribly calm. With each step he took one could see the hands of the damned holding their hands up to work as a walkway. "ADAAAAAMMM!!!" Heo shouted at the top his lungs and before anymore reactions could be made Heo was inside the Hive and in a blur, he would grab Heather and hoist her into the air and put a finger to her throat as a form of incentive. "Am I invited...to this party?" Heo asked with a huge grin on his face.

He would then point to Adam and laugh. "You and me are stepping outside...before I destroy this entire building, and everyone else will die." Heo would then look to Amber and he would smile and wag his finger to her. "If you want to live little kitty, don't go outside." He would then look back to Adam and smile. "You me...unfinished business, I hate being sealed." Heo would then put his finger to Heather's neck and smile down to him. "Outside...now."

Hilarious Firestarter

7,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
+Adam the Jinn+

"Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to have unlimited power, and only be able to use it when some worm asks you for something?"
~
WishMaster

Adam body froze, not in fear but in hate. "Damn You!!! Just die all ready!!!"Adam know Heo was going to kill them if every thing. "OKAY outside thats all you want right?"He open the door and held it open for him. "Okay I'll give you the fight you wanted but don't cry after am done." Adam was going to have to tap in to some magic that he said he never do again.

(( My post are going to be slow for the bit))

Romantic Bloodsucker

"Lure, persuasion, enticement...care to curve your urge?..."

Suri Lee

"... here, come, listen."

User Image
Feeling a bit off though uneffected by his revulsion Suri sighed with relief and leand back against the neck of the couch, "I'm fine, thank you" Suri stared in horror as Heo held the poor child at his mercy, wanting this to end before anymore blood shed broke out she thought quickly and stood up. The only thing she had to help was her voice and that she preyed would help in calming him enough to release her, walking over towards him with her hands at her side Suri opened her mouth and sang refusing to let Adam leave with Heo. If she could have things her way then now would be her only hope.
~Joel~

User Image

User Image

"Fate deals a cruel hand."

"And often it's the innocent who suffer."

User Image

He was somewhat relieved she didn't, well, respond to his revulsion effect. At least not immediately, most people just got angry at him, but, some it seemed resisted. Suri seemed to be one of them. . . "Yeah they--" He was cut off as Heo literally blazed into The Hive, hands of the dead raking at the windows and faces in them. He recoiled, at just how fast everything changed, taking a step back with eyes wide, "N-Nevermind! Guess they didn't! Guess they totally didn't!"

He could only watch, as Heo called out Adam, presumably for a fight. He was kind of surprised this insane loose cannon didn't bring down the whole Hive immediately, but, no here he was calling out Adam, outside. What's worse, Heo had heather. Great, failing -again-, he couldn't even watch the kids right. He narrowed his eyes, gritting his teeth. Again, he was helpless to change anything. All he could do, was watch the proceedings, and hope it turned out for the best.

This whole helpless thing was getting old fast, he had to admit.

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image Prizm

Heart Of Courage

Prizm would see Heo's quick return except this time he wasn't joking.All there life's were at stake now.It was time for Prizm to stand up and give herself to Heo before anyone else got destroyed."It's all right Adam you did your best but i feel your life has been draining."Prizm would give a very gentle thankful smile to everyone but when she looked at Heo's devious attitude towards the young ones.Prizm's smile changed to a stern look to Heo.Heo you are a coward before anything else be it scary,insane."

Prizm would walk forward to Heo staring into his eye's.Let the child go it's me you want than here i am." Prizm's body would change with a bright light and there stood Prizm in angelic armor and a sword with a cross shape."My family i am sorry but the more we fight the more we will lose, i shall use my life to protect the ones i love and if i lose.Keep me in your heart and soul."Prizm knew she couldn't beat Heo alone but the others needed more time and he was threatening the children now.Prizm would float into the sky clinking her sword on her shield stating it was go time.

Fashionable Survivor

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
-[x]- Allura Valhalla -[x]-

============

Allura grew bored of watching, stepping forward to the three talking between themselves. "What's going on?" She asked in a quiet, musical but worried voice, watching them all with strong curiosity. She wasn't sure how'd they'd react to a stranger asking for their help, so perhaps it would be best to try and befriend them before making her request. It made her nervous, talking to people, and not being able to defend herself in the scenario that they'd attack her.

The demon guy just came back for seconds, and with a small smirk, she watched him. Resilient, that one. He seemed to have a hatred for these guys, though. She wondered if he could smell her at all, watching him intently. Perhaps he would be able to set her free.

[[edited]]

============

The Dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever Had.

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

The Yellow Eyed Demon Heo

Heo watched as Adam opened the door and he would smile, that was however about the time Prizm called him out and turned full angel. He would just look at her and shake his head. "You done goofed..." Heo mumbled beforelooking over to Adam and shaking his head. "Don't worry Adam old bean, I guess this little angel wants to go get slaughtered first." Heo would then move towards the door and look up to Prizm and motion for her to follow with his finger. "Ol' Heo is gonna have to take this little angel and pop her cherry for her." He would then laugh, he was still berserk, that was until Suri started to sing.

He would turn to look towards the siren and his eyes would seem to soften for a moment, but by soften it meant, it went from eating everyone to just stabbing everyone. "Humph..." He would then move slowly toward her as she sung, and he would reach out and place a hand gently on her cheek. As he did his bangle would reappear and the damage he caused to the lake as well as the surrounding area would seem to vanish. The siren's powers had no effect but her sweet voice did.

He would then look to the rest of the group and smile. "By the way...the person who sent me was..." He would hold a middle finger and both him and Suri would seem to set ablaze in a blue flame, but she found it didn't burn nor hurt, he was merely warping her away with him. "Nazis..." With that he and Suri would disappear and the last thing they would see before he disappeared completely was his middle finger.

However, Heo would reappear back in his house miles away and far away from detection. The moment he arrived he would turn to Suri and motion her inside. "After you...I have someone I'd like you to meet." Heo said with a smile before turning his head back to look in the general direction of the Hive. "Humph...that shadow of a girl...felt familiar...don't know why...oh well ******** it." Heo would then return his gaze to the young siren and motion to his door once more. "Well?"

Heo did leave a demonic message for Allura however. It was a message for her to come find him if she ever wished freedom, for he knew where she laid, and he knew he could find her if he wanted to.

((Edited))
✥✥✥"____ The function of muscle is to pull and not to push, except in the case of the genitals and the tongue. ____"✥✥✥

User Image

✥✥✥"____ There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, those who do not see. ____"✥✥✥

┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Ʉ ϼ ȡ д Ϯ ӛ [ȿ] «
► I hope someone shows him the 'ropes'
► Delightfully psychotic
► The Hive.
THEMEDisturbed - Sacrifice ♪

┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

User Image

User ImageSherlock quirked a brow. The vampire decided to suddenly look around himself, as if he were looking for something. He grinned, slightly confused as to a particular thought he had at the time: “I could've sworn I saw something. . . Though my vampiric senses tell me otherwise; that I'm alone.”. Giving himself a good moment or two, he'd then shrug. “I suppose it was just my imagination” He'd mutter out to himself, prior to dropping his candal stick to the floor. He'd decide to make way towards a nearby, large red bag.

User ImageDragging the bag, he'd pace himself around the room; picking up an assortment of the priest's remains. Meanwhile he held each piece of human flesh in hsi hands, he'd peel the muscle tissue layers, from skin and bone, before tossing it into the red satchel. Between each piece that Sherlock picked up, he'd allow himself to raise his bloodied up hand in the air – to pour what blood remained upon his palm, into his mouth. Inevitably, Sherlock would've filled the red satchel with an assortment of succulent human flesh pieces; hand peeled from it's bones, and various of organs. He'd throw the red satchel over his shoulder, and make a fine pace out of the cathedral.

User ImageWhen Sherlock left the cathedral, he utalyzed his ability of free-flight – to fly towards a general direction; towards the 'hive'. Indeed, it was a perplexing sight to behold. A flying vampire, with a red satchel caressed upon his shoulder; as if he were saint nick, Santa Claus himself; ready to deliver what he had contained in his bag to the little kiddies to enjoy. Meanwhile, during Sherlock's flight, he'd spot the 'Hive'. "An odd looking place" Sherlock proclaimed aloud, tilting his head to gesture his curiousity to the given estate. He'd then shrug, and boldly decide to change his 'flight route'; to make towards the strange, rotting, abode.

User ImageOnce Sherlock made it to the 'Hive', he'd land several feet away from the entrance. Needless to say, the vampire was in less than a formittable predicament, of making a fine first impression. His clothes were blood stained, with blasted bits of gore scattered about his being, meanwhile his fangs were erect, ontop of which his eyes glistened a sinister glow. It was quite a perplexing sight to behold, especially if that given vampire caressed a bag full of human parts over his shoulder. He'd notice the front door to open, watching as a man held the door awide for another stranger that he did not recognize. Sooner or later, he'd notice that they were in some type of feud.

User ImageFollowed by an exchange of words, Sherlock watched as one of them to... suddenly, disappear. Poof. Just liek that. "This isn't like London, at all. I sense tremendous power within these fella's. Hell, even one of them did the good ol' fashioned 'now you see me, no you don't trick' before these very eyes of mine. It's rather cute really ~ So I may as-well endugle myself in their accompany" Sherlock thought. He quirked a brow to the strangers, prior to randomly introducing himself to them: “Salutations, Mortals. My name is Sherlock Godwin Holmes. You'd mind pointing me out the way to the 'Hive' ?” within an elegant tone of voice, as a tendril of blood dripped down from the corner of his lips, down to his chin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff