Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blake Ryan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blake helped Mason walk back to the Hive. His cuts weren't life threatening but he was still losing quite a bit of blood, which was making him exhausted. When they got back, she walked him into the room and helped him take of his blood soaked shirt. She reached in her backpack and pulled out a small first aid kit. It wasn't much but everything in it would stop the bleeding and help keep the cuts from getting infected. Walking back over to his bed, she opened the kit and took out a small bag of cotton balls and a small bottle of alcohol. "This is going to burn. It's the only thing i have to clean the wounds." Her voice still sounded demonic but her eye were no longer glowing and had slightly started to turn back green. Her wings started to change back. They were a dark grey and still lightening up. She placed a cotton ball on top of the bottle and turned the bottle over, soaking up the alcohol with the cotton. She began dabbing the wounds and cleaned off the blood. She then taped some gauze over the deeper cuts and put everything back in the kit.

She stood up and put the kit back in her backpack. "You should be ok now. Just don't do a lot of moving." She said standing back up and looking at Mason. "The less you move, the faster they'll..." Blake closed her eyes. The room started spinning. She looked back at Mason and her vision started to fade to black as she fell to the floor. Her wings changed from dark grey to their original white color in a matter of seconds as she laid on the floor, unconscious.

Novama

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Helga Swarovski

Helga was already ready to pounce Joel and possibly rip his arms off and beat him with them, but then that attractive cat girl found herself standing before the vampire and she would cant her head lightly and stare at the woman. "Hm? What are you doing protecting this thing!? Both you and the child are delusional." Helga would shake her head before beginning to dash towards the group, she had to move the kitty cat out of the way, but as she charged the man seemed to be changing back into just a boy in a yellow coat, which caused her to halt.

Helga would stand looking between the two before canting her head and giving a light sigh. "Oh no...you were right weren't you? He's just a boy, isn't he?" Helga asked as she slowly approached, but something about the cat girl was a little off. "Hm?" Helga would turn her eyes to the girl and she would begin to smile at her. Was this girl checking her out? She didn't mind, actually she found it quite nice that the kitten was looking her way, for she would do the same if there weren't others about.

"Forgive me for that...I am Helga Swarovski...My twin sister is Sephora." Helga mentioned before stopping near him, her hand offered out to him in apology. Her eyes would however skim to the small cat girl and she would begin to inspect the girl's face first. she had pretty yellow eyes and a soft, roundish face and her fluffy cat ears were adorable. Next she would carefully inspect the girl's features. She was a thin, lithe girl with delicate features but that was still something for Helga to smile about.

She would then however turn her eyes back to the boy and she would smile to him. "Sorry about all of that from earlier...something took over me...I couldn't react naturally."
~Joel~

User Image

User Image

"Fate deals a cruel hand."

"And often it's the innocent who suffer."

User Image

Joel sighed with some relief as Helga stopped. Getting to his feet he brushed himself off, relieved that these two had come to halt Helga's attack. He shook his head as Helga apologized, raising a hand, "Don't worry about it. My name's Joel, I have a power that err, turns people hostile when they get near me. See me as a monster or, just get irritated at me." He said, lowering his hand again and shaking his head. "It's nice meeting you anyway, Helga, you got a mean tackle."

He said, as he rubbed his rib cage, grinning sheepishly at Helga, before shaking her hand, accepting the apology gracefully enough.
Azariah Howle

User Image

Azariah, stepped away from Joel. An evil little smirk came across her soft face and yellow eyes. The little blonde tossed a her glance over to Joel and back to Helga. "Glad to see you two are getting acquainted" still keeping dominance over her other form, " I need to disappear for awhile, try not to murder each other, if you don't mind, we have enough of those around here. " She made a small wink at the three before her, and off she went into the forest. She needed to get away from Joel as quick as possible. His aura was troublesome for her, and even more troublesome with a beautiful lady near him.

(( I need to catch some Zs, feel free to leave me in the dust lovely ones ))

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

Mason Smith

"Thank you..." Mason murmured as Blake helped clean him up. He looked tired as they probably should have been since they had yet to sleep since the first day of Blake's arrival. Eyes half closed and wounds clean and bandaged, he laid back in bed. His eyes, slowly closing to sleep, suddenly stopped at the sound of Blake falling to the floor. Turning his head, he looked over at the girl on the floor and slowly got out of bed to walk over and check on her.

SpazTheTurtle
I wasn't sure what she fell over for excatly. sweatdrop

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Novama

Thosewhoareshining

amireallyokay"[/quote]
Chaos Neverending
6rmtlia6:3="Chaos Neverending

SpazTheTurtle

Tachi Zotura

Kaiyzen

Spyderis_rp

silver-vixen-babydoll

Khaoticsin

Kagome1172

((Alrighty, this is a giant call to everyone. In order to keep the RP alive we're going to do a time skip to the training. That way so we can all have a fresh start and no one will be locked...If you agree to this let me know in OOC and I will begin a fresh post with Mithra to start it all off. Please respond if you still wish to be in the RP))

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
MyHeartsABattleGround
<3
Blake Ryan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blake slowly opened her eyes to find Mason next to her. Her eyes were back to their bright green color and her wings were back to white. "What happened?" Her voice was back to its sweet soft tone. "I don't remember anything after you pulling that glowing stuff out of the pieces of the body." She slowly sat up, trying to get the haze of passing out to go away. She looked at Mason's body and seen all the bandages. "Are you ok?" She asked looking from his torso to his face.

Novama

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

Mason Smith

"I am fine..." Mason replied simply with pleasant expression. Standing up, he added, "Perhaps it's time for you to get some rest. We haven't slept since you arrived. " Going back to his bed, he sat for a moment with eyes opened. Hunched over with elbows on bare knees, the handyman appeared to be deep in thought as his eyes gazed at nothing in particular making them seem distant.

SpazTheTurtle

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
MyHeartsABattleGround

Agreed

Doozlez's Waifu

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Miss Chasity Catalina
The Cheshire if you please...

I will help you out, just wait and see, You'd be glad that you found a cat like me, I'll show you around this fascinating place, Only if you keep a smile on your face...

.......... Cheshire smiled and nodded her head enthusiastically. "Very lovely to meet you" she spoke up not bothering to rhyme the small sentence. Ok so she had lied a tiny bit to the vampire man... She could talk normally but not for long, just small sentences. The angel lady had not dignified her with a reply and Cheshire mentally rolled her eyes wondering why the girl was ignoring her so. Not her problem though. Heading out into the court yard she took a spot beside Silver and waited dutifully for instructions like everyone else. "Im Chasity Cheshire Catalina... Everyone calls me Cheshire though" She spoke up quietly a bit akward with her name. Chasity, to be pure either in heart or mind. Her mother had named her as something pure. A cheshire pure, how odd correct? Her mother must of been somewhat on the loony side, not that she really remembered the woman much, to remember brought pain to her heart she did not wish to feel.

Her eyes caught an odd pair across the way and she watched them with seemingly rapt attention. The man... He gave off very weird vibes. Like a revulsion or something, but it really didn't affect her too much, she was a bit odd in the head after all. If you looked past the inital feeling you got you'd notice at least from her distance the male was human and seemed to like to hide behind his cape. Truly an odd person she would like to meet once or twice.... maybe half a million times or so. What? She was curious and friendly, why let some odd feeling put her off from getting to know a potential friend? But she had to train first! Get the pysical bits out of the way first before settling down on following someone. The lady he was with looked sort of stiff anyways, like she had a metal rod shoved up her poop shoot causing the intial ramrod straight posture and cold yet haughty look.

Looking back at Silver she noticed her too seemed a bit stiff... But then again he did smell like metal. Not the type of metal you'd smell in blood mind you, just like regular old metal you'd find anywhere. She was full of questions now but it would be rude to ask them all to the barely known man. maybe later when they got a bit more friendlier?

Dry your eyes, Because there's no time to cry, You'll see me again as the years come flying by, And just when you think that this might be the end, Never forget, that in your heart, you'll always be my friend...

[O.O.C: It is a bit short due to lack of things going on ATM]

Anxious Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Dressed Up 200
silver-vixen-babydoll

User Image
SILVER

Silver nodded to Chasity as he acknowledged her words when they fell from her lips. He remained hushed for a moment, scanning across the training grounds. Carefully he observed those participating in combat, playing out the many strategies he would implement during certain instances. He took note of field position, whether they would be able to gain higher ground which would mean a possible advantage in the fight, and things of that nature. He took a moment to cast his attention to Chasity.

"It is my pleasure, Cheshire."

Momentarily he was caught up in sizing up the team, sorting them out into those that were strong, weak, or in between. With enough observation and data, he would be able to tack individual fighting styles to those displaying experience. It seemed that there were a few new faces that had arrived since his last contact with the group. He sat contently with his new acquaintance. She displayed several ideal qualities one would seek in a person of interest. This is what it must be like to have more of a friendly interaction, it has been too long. He thought to himself. As time slipped from the present to the past, he tended to catch his attention being placed on her from time to time. Quickly, he shook it off as to cease from staring, which would possibly lead her to become uncomfortable.

Doozlez's Waifu

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Miss Chasity Catalina
The Cheshire if you please...

I will help you out, just wait and see, You'd be glad that you found a cat like me, I'll show you around this fascinating place, Only if you keep a smile on your face...

.......... Cheshire chuckled as she watched Silver look at her at random moments then look away almost embarassed to be caught looking so often. Did he think she'd get uncomfortable? For most people it might seem a bit odd but she didn't mind. In fact it made her think that he indeed wanted to do something but was to shy to ask for it. "You can touch them you know" She mused before grabbing his hand and placing it on her fuzzy cat ears which twitched at the contact. She sighed and gave a slight purr at the contact but let go of his hand leaving it up to him to pet the things or withdraw. You never know, he could be staring at her face wondering how a girl with the name of Chasity looked so... Boyish. She'd easily admit she was no great beauty like the other girls here, in fact she'd probably score last on the pretty scale. Sure when she dressed up nice and got the hair out of her face she could be a looker but why bother with beauty when there were other things more important to do?

"Do you want to run laps around the house? It's been awhile since i've actually run anywhere, I'm to dependant and used to just appearing where I want to go" She sighed her tail curling and uncurling as it swayed back and forth. Hey a tail needed stretching too you know. Speed was a very good thing to have when in a fight, a quick movement or response could save you from a deathly blow. Though if she was going to fight she'd probably just end up disappearing. Or she'd end up disappearing someone out of such a situation. She could easily poof three or so people with her if needed. She'd reveal her strengths slowly as the day progressed and let dear Silver decide if she was worthy or not to fight, he seemed a very good judge of character in this type of thing.

Dry your eyes, Because there's no time to cry, You'll see me again as the years come flying by, And just when you think that this might be the end, Never forget, that in your heart, you'll always be my friend...

[O.O.C: ]

Anxious Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Dressed Up 200
silver-vixen-babydoll

User Image
SILVER

"..Wh-h..aa.-"

Silver had less than adequate time to respond before the girl guided his hand to her feline ears. He studied for a moment, scratching lightly with his finger tips behind one of them. He smiled a bit before his hand retreated back to his side. She was an interesting creature to say the least, Silver was satisfied with his judge of character in seeking out a friendly basis with her. He pondered at her question a moment.

"Alright. I could use a bit of exercise."

He nodded once more to her as he pushed himself up from where they were seated on the sidelines. His muscles tightened up a bit, then loosened as he exhaled with another breath. His muscles were a little stiff from remaining in one place for the short period of time. A sigh of relief passed through his lips as he looked at the house.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff