Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Samuel Trae

His claws were bloody and rocks flew at him from the crater. It had seemed they had defeated him. Or at least slowed him down. Sams breathing was a little labored as his wound seemed to close slower than usual. It seems the magical sword had nicked a lung. He would live though. However, he paced the crater, waiting to help if needed. This foe was quite crafty so all his wit must be about him at all times in this battle. Heo would not go down so easy.

Romantic Bloodsucker

"Lure, persuasion, enticement...care to curve your urge?..."

Suri Lee

"... here, come, listen."

User Image
Suri stared in horror as everything seemed to slowly move around her though things were really happening at brake neck speed, overwhelmed her vision blured and her head began to swim, reaching out trying to catch herself from falling with the side of the house. Failing, she swayed slowly on her feet from left to right before she collapsed and everything went black.

As she floated within her dark abyss her mind keep wondering and hoping for them to give her up in Prizm's place, besides she wasn't as important as her nor did she bond with anyone for them to feel any sadness if she was gone...better her, a stranger, then Prizm, there family. Right?

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image Prizm

Prizm would stare with tears in her eyes but when those who wanted to protect her showed there skill in unison.She was amazed at what they could do as a team and even though it wasn't enough to kill Heo it was a good start.Prizm knew though that Heo would be out for blood now and there wouldn't be any peace."Guys be careful."Prizm would stare at the hole Erebus made waiting for a pissed of yellow eyed face to reveal it's self."Vile being stay in that hole and never bother another soul."When Prizm made her remark her face would puff up and looked a little ornery but very cute."Yeah see were not so weak keep that up and we will make plenty of craters til you decide its your grave."Honestly she was just trying to amp up the others and herself.

Hilarious Firestarter

7,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
+Adam the Jinn+

"Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to have unlimited power, and only be able to use it when some worm asks you for something?"
~
WishMaster

Adam didn't wast time.He pushed the sand to cover the crater. He then let out a cone of holy fire over the the sand.The sand insanely turn to a hard glass infused with Holy magic."That not going to hold him for to long.Some one bring my ring!"His ring open a door to a other plane of existence.It had a lot of openings but the opened all most any where in the world.This well hold Heo off for just a bit longer.He hoped to the gods that the "holy glass" took hold of Hoe.

((Sorry for the short posted been busy all day today sad )))
~Joel~

User Image

User Image

"Fate deals a cruel hand."

"And often it's the innocent who suffer."

User Image

Joel got the kids organized in the basement, thankfully for what its worth most of them were pre-exposed to his Revulsion aura, so they weren't really effected. Something Mithra and the others had gotten out of the way prior to any emergencies. He took a head count, and sighed with some relief, before he heard a caw. A Raven came flying down the stairs and perched on his shoulder. He smiled some, looking over, "Greece, hey."

Greece was a domestic Raven, probably the smartest bird he had. Not domestic enough to be sheltered like most domestic birds, but not wild enough to not give a crap like wild ones. Really it was the only one he could call a 'friend'. "Greece, there's a fight going on not too far from here. If you could, fly over head and give me a stat report." He nodded to the Raven, who nodded back, extending its wings and flying out of the basement, an open window of the house, then to the sky.

He sighed, frowning, before going back to work making sure the head count of kids was correct.

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Mithra Granger

Mithra watched as the smoke cleared and she would cheer alongside Prizm, rocking her hips back and forth every now and then bumping them with Prizm's. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, who's the bomb? We're the bomb?" Mithra would then swat Prizm on the butt and skip forward reloading her guns as she did so. "Do you think he's going to be down for a long time?" Mithra asked as she moved forward, now that she was done reloading she was spinning them in her hands.

Adam however would soon start to seal Heo into some sort of glass and she would cant her head and clap at him. "Impressive job guys, we did good on that one." Mithra would then head over and look at the glass before turning her head towards Adam. "What's this ring by the way? Where can I find it?" She asked before looking back over the hole that was now a holy glass. "If it will help seal him longer then I'll get it for you."

Mithra would then turn to look to Sam, Erebus, and Prizm and she would give them a fist pump. "We kicked his booty, didn't we? Now we know that this Heo guy isn't as powerful as we imagined." Mithra said with a smile and a clap of the hands. She would then give a twirl and looked back to Adam, ready to run out and get whatever he needed.

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Tell me it's not happening
Say it's not as it seems
Tell me that I'm gonna wake up
It's just a bad dream
Kumori
☽The Darkness☾
Please tell me that it's fiction
Tell me it's just a lie
Whatever you choose to tell me
Please say she didn't die

User Image
Kumori dashed out of the man's robes the first chance she got after being carried by the big wolf man. She ran up her room and hid there for a while under the bed. She pulled the darkness to her and sang, well more liked hummed. Kumori didn't know any real songs living most of her life on the street with her sister, well the most of her life that she could remember anyway. She quickly noticed though that nobody was around and decided to peek her head out of the door and do a quick look around.

Because of the storm it was easy to maintain the darkness around her and keep hidden in the shadows, not that it much mattered because nobody was here, everyone was in the basement. The only person she saw was a lady who was staring off into space sitting on the stairs. The lady looked over and smiled at her, but she wasn't looking at her, there was no way the lady was looking at her, Kumori noticed it looked more like she was staring at the wall next to Kumori and decided either the lady was still off in space or was crazy. Kumori slowly and stealthily made her way to the basement stairs and peeked down, not really sure if she wanted to follow or not...

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Samuel Trae

Samuel just kept his eyes locked on the crater, not joining in the festivities. Some instinct told him this wasnt over. He did see Suri and soon plucked her from the ground. He carried her to a nearby tree next to Prizm, setting her down before looking back to the crater.
We are not out of the woods yet my friends, but yes that was impressive. Together we are much stronger than when we are alone.
Something that powerful however.... Who knew. He could come back for all they knew. Hell it might not even hold him for long. He just hoped the kids would stay safe. He couldnt die in peace knowing Amber would be in danger.

Hilarious Firestarter

7,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
+Adam the Jinn+

"Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to have unlimited power, and only be able to use it when some worm asks you for something?"
~
WishMaster

Adam looked over at the ball of glass and push more sand on top of it. Again he send the sand blaze with his holy fire.So the glass was even more tick now."Its in my room on my night stand. Hurry!" Adam pull the rest of the sand of on the the ball of glass. Form there it was risen wash and repeat.Adam was going to make sure that the this demon wasn't going to be free for a bit. The magic would gone after about a few hours. Then the would nothing but glass.

Anxious Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
SILVER

Had managed to make it to his room for a while to take a brief nap to recharge. He woke to a strange sensation in the air, something must have happened or was wrong. Quietly, he brought himself up from the bed, but the box springs screeched as he did so causing a bit of noise. Groaning a bit, he rubbed his hands over his face to relieve the grogginess that had a hold of his senses. Regaining touch with reality, his eyes started adjust to being active from being on stand-by. Silver scooted over to the side of the bed and lowered his feet into his boots that rested beside it. He reached down to secure the buckles that tightened them into place around his feet and legs. His arms raised above his head as he stretched. A sigh of relieved tension escaped as he finished waking up his body. Silver pushed himself up from the resting place, heading for the door. The knob was cool against his fleshy palm. Turning it slowly, he cracked the door open a little to give himself a view down the hall before stepping out.
He headed down the corridor, around the corner, and into the main hall. Silver let his gaze bounce around as he studied his surroundings, building a mental map of his relatively new home. Despite his lack of communication with the others, somehow he felt obligated to make sure they were safe.

((I missed an entire boss battle, yer kiddin' rite? -_-))
~Joel~

User Image

User Image

"Fate deals a cruel hand."

"And often it's the innocent who suffer."

User Image

The Raven came back quickly, he blinked, noticing how fast it returned, "Oh, Greece, what did you see?" The Raven, with a few caws, informed him that the battle was over, they'd overcome Heo. However, it also informed him that, outside by the mansion's wall, was an unconsious woman. His eyes widened some, before he walked up from the basement, turning back to the kids and putting up his hands, "Now stay put, I'm going to check outside real quick." He rushed up the stairs.

He noticed Kumori at the top, blinking once, "Oh, hello again. The other children are downstairs, I think the coast is safe now from the, err, demon fellow. I'll, be back in just a moment, there's someone outside who needs help." He nodded to her lightly, before heading outside. Thankfully the unconscious woman wasn't far, Suri. She was unconscious and thankfully by the house, far enough away from the fight not to be in danger. Greece eyed him wearily, he rolled his eyes and looked over, "She's unconcious, as long as that's the case I don't think the Revulsion will effect her. . . When she wakes up though I may have a problem."

She kneeled down, picking up the woman bridal style. "I have to get her inside, cant just leave her out here." He said, before carrying her inside, and laying her down on a rather old looking couch in the main room. He sighed, looking over to Kumori with a sheepish grin, not that it was easily visible with his hood. "See? Right back."

Fashionable Survivor

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
-[x]- Allura Valhalla -[x]-

============

Allura watched them defeat the demonic man, or so it seemed, and realized the best of the action was over. Without a word, she walked to the front door of the mansion, following the man who carried an unconscious girl. She needed to make a friend, someone who'd trust her enough to free her from her captivity. Even a child would do.

She walked quietly, almost unnoticeable as she made her way behind the guy and into the mansion. They told her to do so earlier, so it was basically an open invitation. She looked around curiously, the surroundings peaking her curiosity. It had been a while since she had projected at all, and everything seemed so new and different then before her captivity. Her eyes fell on another male, seeming to be heading outside. She examined him with indigo eyes, wondering what he was planning now that the fight was over. For the moment, he didn't seem to notice her, so she turned away, pretending to be preoccupied with watching the cloaked man make his way to a couch for the unconscious woman. She wasn't sure where to go from here. She looked like a regular person, and it wasn't obvious she was a puppet, but since she didn't know these people, it still made her an outsider. If the one guy hadn't told her to go inside, she would have been trespassing.

{{EDITED}}

============

The Dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever Had.

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Mithra Granger

Mithra turned and nodded to Adam and she would dash for the house, once more she would rip up grass and fling dirt as she ran, her legs carrying at insane speeds. "Excuse me!!" Mithra called out as she dashed by Joel, and Suri, she would stop to brush Suri's hair from her face and frown. "Poor thing." Mithra whispered before bolting back inside.

Once inside she would dash into Adam's room and there she would begin to pry about her eyes bouncing off walls and other things until she found what she was looking for. "A ring huh? So this is what he wanted?" Mithra questioned herself before taking the ring in hand and heading back out the door. Of course she was still running and she was running as quickly as she could, she didn't even see the black thing that seemed to be following Suri and Joel around she just wanted to get this done with and hopefully be done with Heo.

Once she returned she would stop right in front of Adam almost looking like a spring that came to halt, of course a girl coming to a complete halt generally had male favorable reactions. She disregarded it however, somewhat, she would reach up and stop her chest for a moment before holding out the ring. "Adam, was this what you were looking for?" Mithra asked as she held out the ring he told her to find.

Romantic Bloodsucker

"Lure, persuasion, enticement...care to curve your urge?..."

Suri Lee

"... here, come, listen."

User Image
Tensing from the sudden feel of being picked up Suri groaned lowly as her back side felt something soft cushioning her she opened her eyes and stared up at the claoked figure from before, smiling softly at him for a moment she sat up slowly and glanced around the room. "W-what happened?" Remembering about the fight, Suri jolted up onto he feet but quickly fell back down onto the couch. "Is everyone alright!? The children! Oh god, are they safe? Please say yes" she asked nervously.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff