Welcome to Gaia! ::

Too many doses and I’m starting to get an attraction
User Image
Ellanore Cinder Petrovic
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Location – Kitchen
Talking to- Roziel and Lh'visu
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Ellanore was not amused by the blood in her glass. Alas, she sipped until its contents ran dry. At home, her family had blood donors that they could feast upon. The lady vamp, however, preferred when glasses filled with red liquid magically appeared at her side, rather than sinking her fangs into a throbbing vein of a hired hand. A drink served hot and fresh was a personal one and one that she didn't share with just anyone. Other vampires called her a blood-snob, and she'd retort by calling them blood-enthusiasts. Sure, when she lost control of her emotions then she'd calm herself by hunting down a fresh meal or two. But, her heart and ways were old-fashioned and set in stone. Who she fed from was hers and no one else's. Along with her predatory nature came her territorial instincts. It was a lethal concoction that swirled in the rarely beating blood that flowed through her body.

Within the character profiles of the house's inhabitants were blood analysis of each creature. Reading over the findings peaked the Vampiress's curiosity. Creatures closest to nature had blood that either tasted sweet or like spices, depending on where they were raised. But a Lycan's blood was quite different from the rest. Their furnace of a body warmed their blood, almost like preheating a meal. In cold, hard facts, Vampires needed a life source. And here two were, trapped in a house with only so many people. Trust between them and the other inhabitants would be rare and scrutinized, Ellanore was aware. So did that put them at a disadvantage for finding a mate? The Vampiress shrugged off the thought. It was not an appropriate way to be thinking, she had to remain positive and she had to gain trust.

"Wait a minute. . .what was that delicious smell?"

Lost in her ponderings, Ellanore had closed her eyes. But now a hot, salty aroma was floating through the air and prying her emerald orbs open. Hungrily, they scanned the kitchen, what had she missed? Then the source of the delicious smell caught her attention. Roziel. He'd sliced his damn finger. Instincts kicked in immediately. The tension in the room became palpable. And Ellanore's pupils were making an attempt to eclipse the green of her irises. The energy between the Lycan and Vampire pulsated through the small space of the kitchen. Naturally, her eyes stalked her prey, analyzing his condition. His eyes were glowing again and there was that brilliant, wicked smile spread across his lips. Was it a dare, an invitation? He'd licked the wound clean, but some blood still trickled down his hand. She knew that soon enough the wound would be all but a scar, but those tiny drops still flirted with her instincts.

The Vampire's body swayed towards him and she braced herself against the counter. The Bloodlust was magnetizing. "You're quite a tease, you know." her velvet voice floated over him, "Surely, you know better than to flaunt your blood around a vampire." It was a warning, but her words remained half-seduction and half-control. In all her vampiric years, she'd never tasted a Lycan's blood, but the stories she heard went down in history of the finest delicacies. Once you tasted it, it was all you craved. No wonder the Lycan's had called them bloodsucking leeches. When a vampire wants something, they're used to getting it. And the wars between their races still weren't enough to quench their appetite. She'd have to be very careful around this one.

Patiently, Ellanore waited for the scar to form. As the pale skin rose to the surface, she made her way over to Roziel in long, confident strides. Delicately, she took his hand in hers and placed a whisper of a kiss along the tiny scar. "You should be more careful." her gaze traveled from his hand to his neck to his eyes. By the time their eyes met, her pupils had constricted and her demeanor had calmed. Instincts had been replaced by playfulness, "After all, we just exchanged introductions, no need to get too personal too quick." she said with a giggle and a smirk.

No one can save me and you know I don’t want to attention

Skilled Gawker

User ImageUser Image

Upon arrival in the kitchen, she opted for another glass of fruit juice, the prospect of eating in front of strangers caused what little appetite she had to wane, and held the glass up when Ellanore decided to give cheers. As she lowered the glass to her lips, the elf's gaze shifted back and forth between the faces of her company. Levi, although rather sheltered, hadn't been oblivious to the looks that were exchanged by the Vampire and Lycan. One would have to be a complete dolt to not pick up on their attraction. She couldn't blame either of them though. The wolf, Roziel, was very pleasing to look at. He even had white hair, a personal favorite of hers. He made doing something as mundane as carving up a slab of meat look good. Ellanore was just... flawless, almost sickeningly so. One would be hard-pressed to find anything wrong with her physical appearance. Still, she felt-what was that human phrase- thirdwheeled? Levi had very much counted on at least a fourth person joining the kitchen group but it didn't seem like that would be happening any time soon. Perhaps she could slip out the kitchen unnoticed.

Before she could so much as step toward the door, the air shifted from awkward but still friendly to something much less... pleasant. Her head snapped back toward the two, instantly noting the cut on Roziel's finger. Her jaw clenched. The fact a vampire was in the room seemed much more apparent.

"Surely, you know better than to flaunt your blood around a vampire."

This sentence alone caused the pocket knife she had tucked in her boot just in case started to burn. Very carefully, she set the glass on the counter and lowered herself, preparing for a counter attack, her golden eyes drilling into Ellanore's emerald ones searching for the tiniest inkling of hostility.

Alas, it seems that she had just been overly cautious, as evident when Ellanore kissed the wolf's wrist. It made her feel like quite the fool. Hopefully the two were so fixated on one another to notice. A long, exaggerated sigh escaped her lips as her posture straightened. At least she can breathe now. Levi reached for her glass, hands still shaking from leftover adrenaline, and took a dainty sip. She eyed the two as she contemplated her next course of action. Perhaps being silent is best for now then leave when the opportunity presents itself.

Yeah. That's it.

Location: kitchen. ▓ Thoughts: Waiting... ▓ Company: Roziel, Ellanore. ▓

Surefire Alchemist

User Image
Ʈɍɨʂʂɨɑɳɑ ӝ Ɉɵєɫɫɑ ӝ Ͼɧɑɳɗɫєɍ
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Will you run with me?

Triss paused slightly on the stairs and closed her eyes momentarily, taking a breath "Then don't try.If being polite is a strain, then just be whatever you are any other time,If you hide what you feel around others, if you hide what you are, then why bother to begin with." Her grip on the little bear in her pocket tightened as she made her way down the rest of the stairs, suddenly feeling very small compared to the male vampire as she turned around to look at him again, which in reality, she actually was rather small.

But the kicker was the look on her face.Though totally passive, her eyes showed just a touch of understanding
"Yet, you resent them for making this decision,And war isn't the only thing your trying to avoid.You're not the only one here with someone to protect, Arrion." Without really thinking of it, she turned the bear over in her pocket, tracing the little designs embroidered into the material, vaguely wondering who he was protecting.She had her brother, she knew a few of the others also had younger siblings.But her knowledge of the vampires families, save for the ones she'd helped, was little to nothing.

Her jaw did clinch a little at his last two statements.She knew vampires hunted her kind.She knew a Lycans blood was considered a delicacy and usually made whatever vamp that drank the blood just a little stronger.Somehow, she got the feeling that little fact played into his discomfort
"I suppose it's lucky for you that I'm not exactly a person.Lycans aren't exactly considered people by other royals." That little bit of info didn't really bother her, since it actually made sense in a messed up way.Fae, even though they possessed wings and changed size, always retained a human like appearance, whereas Lycans lost all outer human qualities when they shifted.Very few actually retained their human eyes color with the change, and even then, as Triss's had, it tended to darken.

And dance beneath the pale moonlight?

Company: Alistair Mood: Conflicted Location: Entrance hall
User Image

я σ z ɪ ᴇ ℓ000✖ ✖ ✖000н α z ᴇ

w є я є w o ℓ ғ

l o c a t i o n: the Kitchen000000c o m p a n y : Ellanore & Levi000000m o o d : playful & curious

The red eyed Werewolf eyed the Vampiress cautiously as he watched her tense up. The smell of copper flooded the air. Immediately, the relaxed atmosphere had changed into something far more tense. He watched the Vampiress' eyes flood her irises, the green almost nonexistent in those two white orbs. His ears perked as he listened to her velvety voice float through the kitchen. The Lycan looked over at Lh'Visu and noticed how tense the woman got as well. Her movements were elegant as well, effortless the way she was prepared to attack and defend if need be. He wondered what she was.

Ellanore made her way towards him. He watched as she moved confidently towards him as if the blood were of no interest to him. Before she reached his hand, Roziel felt the stinging sensation of the deep would heal and seal. All that remained was the faint white line of a scar. As soon as Ellanore touched his hand, he felt an icy chill shoot up his arm. Her skin was cold to the touch and despite his wound having already healed, the iciness felt soothing and relieving. The Lycan felt the heat within him pulse for a moment as soon as he felt the softness of her lips press gently against the newly formed scar. Upon hearing her statement, he smiled. "I'll make sure to take proper caution in the future," He watched as her eyes returned to the former full green from before. "I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to get more personal later on..." Roziel's own words caught him by surprise. What was he doing? Was this how he was going to handle his duty, his responsibility as the male representative for his Lycan race? Perhaps this newfound playfulness was emerging due to all the new and unfamiliarity found within the Mansion. Or perhaps, this was his true nature when amongst others. The Lycan pulled his hand back gently from Ellanore's icy but soothing grasp, allowing a single finger to trail along her hand until the connection was broken.

The Wolf turned on a griddle and heated it up. He placed the slabs of meat onto the grill and watched as the meat sizzled and turned in color when ready. A hunger grew in him more fiercely than before, fueled by his mishap with the knife earlier and the tension that grew in the room from it. The man cooked each strip to a different rarity from raw to well done. Once finished, he turned and looked at Levi. He noticed her fair features. It wasn't just her movements that held a grace of their own but her features when still as well. Their hair were practically the same color. Politely, he asked both if the cared for any of the meat that he had prepared as any they did not choose would suffice. He enjoyed his meat raw and well done. Either way, his appetite would be fulfilled. "So, ladies, please tell me about yourselves. Ellanore, I understand you're a Vampiress which I know more about than the others of this household. However, I do not know everything. Lh'Visu, your scent is entirely unfamiliar to me. If you wouldn't mind, would you share where you come from and a little more of your clan? Any questions for me, I'll gladly answer." The Lycan's eyes warmed and heated in color. The red flashing heavily against the silver of his hair and fair skin. He looked at both women. The sensation of Ellanore's icy touch still did not leave him. It left his scar tingling. The Werewolf took a step back and tousled his messy silver hair. He fingered a bandage from his neck that had come loose and shoved it back into place making sure the scars underneath were not seen in the slightest. He awaited their responses.

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Alistair bit back an exasperated sigh. He was getting really sick and tired of all the conflicting information being shoved down his throat. His parents had been all for telling him to be polite, no matter how much it pained him to do so. And now this woman was telling him that if polite wasn't in his nature to not even bother trying.

So who should he listen to?

Of course, by listening to his parents it would mean being impolite to Triss who had just told him to be himself, so did being polite mean not being polite?

As Triss went down the stairs, Alistair paused at the top as he thought. He was about to go down after her when she stopped and turned around to look at him.

"Yet, you resent them for making this decision," she said. "And war is the only thing your trying to avoid.Your not the only one here with someone to protect, Arrion."

Alistair looked away from her, uncomfortable with the way she always seemed to be able to read him. Was she that perceptive that no matter how much he wished to hide something, she would know what it was? Or was he just terrible at hiding stuff to begin with?

A part of him wondered about who it was she was trying to protect, but most of him was more preoccupied with himself.

"I suppose it's lucky for you thank I'm not exactly a person.Lycans aren't exactly considered people by other royals."

He turned his attention back to her, finally making his way down the stairs. "Is that your way of saying that I should feel more comfortable around you?" he asked, and he wondered if it really did make a difference. "Although...it's not like your animal nature is that much different from that of a vampire's. You shift forms; I don't, but...I can be very monstrous at times."

ooc:

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

User Image
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Will you run with me?

Triss continued to turn the little bear over in her pocket, still tracing designs, as she took a few steps back from the staircase.She had noticed how Alistair's discomfort seemed to heighten just for a moment at her mention of keeping someone safe, and some sort if conflicted thoughts on how to act.The expressions made her a tad uneasy, wondering if her little brother had been right in telling her not to use her uncanny observation while at the mansion.

Her face flushed a little in embarrassment, realizing that perhaps she should have listened to a seven year old
"It's a way of saying you should be who you are regardless of who your in contact with.Youre always going to have people around you, what you do about that is up to you." Though at Alistair's use of the term 'monster' her jaw clinched as her face paled a little "You don't turn into a raging ball of fur once a month.You and. I are very different.Perhaps not from other of my kind, no."

Her own discomfort with the new topic started to show and she backed up a few more steps towards the direction of the kitchen.Being a female Lycan, they tended to be more violent during the full moon, and more often than not, more emotional as well afterwords.Certain primal instincts kicked in during that time, and it was worse if they knew they had someone to protect.

She was a little thankful however, that her parents had asked to have a cell built on the grounds, far enough away from the main building.It would keep the others safe during the full moon, and spare her their mortified faces in the morning.

mythological irony

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

"It's a way of saying you should be who you are regardless of who your in contact with.Youre always going to have people around you, what you do about that is up to you."

Alistair's lips twisted into a half smirk at her words. "Really, now. But what if who I am is an insult to everyone I come in contact with?" He paused for a moment as his fingers absentmindedly pulled at the bottom of his shirt. "What if being myself drives everyone else to...say, kill me? Is that really the wisest choice?"

And he had received death threats before, from people who thought they were sneaky enough not to get caught. But they were always caught and always executed. In a situation like this, though, it wasn't like his parents could just execute the children of the other royals. They'd sooner leave him to die than to start a war.

He gave a small shrug at her next comment. "No, I don't turn into a "raging ball of fur," as you put it. But I don't need to."

He stopped messing with his shirt and folded his arms across his chest instead. "It's clear that you've never run into a vampire that's been overcome by bloodlust. I'll tell you, though, that it isn't pretty."

He watched as she backed up but made no move to follow her at the moment.

ooc:

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

User Image
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Will you run with me?

Unable to help it, Triss managed a small smile of her own "Then you'll probably be called an inconsiderate a**, or have someone with a bipolar temper like me snap at you.And if they attack, you have every right to fight back." She glanced at his hands at he tugged at his shirt, finally pulling her own hands from her pockets and folding her arms.She didn't notice that the teddy bears head popped out of the pocket when she'd pulled out her hand.

She knew enough about death threats herself, having received some of her own, just because she was her fathers daughter.It was amazing what lengths one would go to to get revenge on a person,As with her parents, they learned quickly that while she didn't enjoy the bloodshed, she would fight back,

Brought back out of her thoughts again, her delicate brows furrowed slightly
"I have actually.She attacked the house last year.You don't seem to understand how much damage one of my can do by simplify heightening our senses.When were turned, it takes six of your kind to take one of us,And even then, the wolf is usually small." She hasn't boasting, or knocking down the strength of the vampires.But she'd seen first hand a small battle between their races and the damage of the aftermath.It was sickening, and she'd refused to fight after it.

mythological irony

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Alistair let out a sigh. "I guess I'll end up with multiple targets on my back. Not that I don't already have multiple targets on my back." He continued to smirk, clearly pleased with the thought, even as a part of him insisted that making enemies in this situation would defeat the whole purpose of even coming here.

His attention shifted when her hands moved, noticing something sticking out of her pocket. He couldn't quite make out what it was, but now that he thought about, he had noticed that she'd been messing around with something in her pocket before. Maybe that was it.

"I have actually.She attacked the house last year.You don't seem to understand how much damage one of my can do by simplify heightening our senses.When were turned, it takes six of your kind to take one of us,And even then, the wolf is usually small."

Alistair shrugged his shoulders. He'd never considered brute strength to be any sort of defining characteristic in what did or did not make one a monster, but maybe Triss saw it differently. "You might cause more damage," he said after a moment. "But the amount of damage caused doesn't really determine how monstrous someone is."

He locked eyes with her. "Do you regret when you hurt someone?"

ooc:

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

User Image
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Will you run with me?

Tris gave a tiny shrug, the movement causing a few tendrils of hair to fall forward, framing her face "Perhaps.Or you may find friends and someone to share in that target.Not everyone here has a clean slate." She caught where his gaze had shifted to and flushed slightly, tucking the bear back into her pocket quickly.She could tell him about her brother, but that seemed like too much information, seeing as she'd given enough concerning her dealing as it was.

She glanced towards the kitchen, the faint smell of aged animal blood wafting through.It seemed like someone had cooked what smelled like a steak, though for some reason, her usual enthusiasm for a good rare steak wasn't there.She missed silently that it was most likely the fact she was surrounded by strangers in a new place, and there was also that little tidbit that she was conversing with a vampire,

Her gaze shifted back to Alistair, his blunt question startling her momentarily
"Being Monsterous is many things.Including appearances.And very rarely do to feel remorse when I've hurt someone, because I take the precautions to make sure it rarely happens.And when it does..I usually feel nothing at all...." She paled slightly when she realized what she'd said.She hadn't meant to reveal that much, especially since she was half terrified of what this group would think of that little bit of information if Alistair decided to share it.

Company: Alistair Mood: Shocked, mortified Location: Entrance hall

mythological irony

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Triss's words only made Alistair's smirk widen a little. Not everyone had a clean slate, huh? Of course, he knew that to be true, but he also knew that most people didn't like his abrasive attitude and that it didn't matter whether or not they had clean slates. People simply disliked that he was better than them.

His amusement grew when she pushed whatever had come out of her pocket back in, her face flushed red. Whatever it was she apparently wasn't comfortable with it or at least, she wasn't comfortable with him knowing about it. He stored that information away for future use.

He watched as her attention turned to the kitchen, but in all honesty, he wasn't very hungry. As much as he'd love to have some fresh blood, knowing that the only thing here for him was a refrigerator full of cold, packaged blood quickly made him lose his appetite.

Her next words brought his full attention back to her. He was going to disagree with her about what made someone monstrous, but before he had a chance she continued one, claiming that when she happened to hurt someone, she didn't feel a thing. As soon as the words had left her mouth, she paled.

Alistair laughed. He couldn't help it. He placed a hand on the wall to steady himself and just laughed.

ooc:

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

User Image
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Will you run with me?

Tris had expected some sort of snide remark, but the smirk caught her a little off guard.She'd already witnessed Alistair's better than thou attitude, and though she didn't care for it, she understood it.And then there was the look he gave when she tucked the bear back into her pocket, like he planned on using it against her at some point.

She glanced towards the kitchen again, the smell of seared meat reaching her nose, yet her appetite was quickly vanishing the more she thought of her recent conversation and the people she'd be stuck with for as long as this thing took.She was hungry, sure, but not hungry enough to face those that were already in the kitchen.

Tris 's jaw clinched slightly at Alistair's laugh.He apparently found her own mortification funny. Or perhaps it was her lack of sympathy for those she did attack.Either way, she didn't enjoy being laughed at and it left her feeling humiliated
"Excuse me..." She skirted around hmm oblivious to the fact that she was close enough for him to feel the vast difference in their body temperatures, and headed for the stairs.Her plan now was to lock herself away in her room until the humiliation vanished or she could gets a better reign on her nervous chattering.It was after all what got her into that situation to begin with.

Company: Alistair Mood: Slightly humiliated Location: Entrance hall/ stair case

mythological irony

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

It was immediately clear that the werewolf did not like the fact that he was laughing at her, and that almost made it funnier. When she excused herself and moved around him, he could feel a flash of heat from her body. He stopped laughing and caught a hold of her arm, not even pausing to think about how she might react to him doing that. Her skin was hot beneath his hand, not exactly painful, but the sheer difference between her heat and the coolness of his own skin made it seem almost painful, like she was burning him but not quite.

"Wait," he said, biting back a snicker. "It's not..." Not what? He wasn't entirely positive what she thought he was laughing at. "It's just you looked so...horrified at what you told me, and really, I'm the last person you have to worry about when it comes to things like that."

He released her arm, looking at the palm of his hand for a moment as if he expected to see it scorched. "I honestly couldn't care less how you feel about hurting people. We are what we are. You shouldn't let it bother you too much."

A small smile returned to his face. "Afterall, if you hide what you are, then why bother to begin with," he said, repeating the words she had told him earlier.

ooc:

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

User Image
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Will you run with me?

Tris froze the second his palm made contact with her arm, a startled little breath escaping before she could stop it.While it seemed painful to Alistair, t was almost a balm for her.A reprieve from the constant heat.Her kind were like walking space heaters, and they tended to love the cold more than most, but she hadn't expected that little shock.Her jaw clinched slightly as she fought back a shiver and turned Stitley to look at him.

He was still laughing, and she had the urge to smack him, but refrained
"You're the only one who knows, and I should be horrified.From the look you gave earlier, your the type to use whatever formation you can get on someone against them." The second her let go of her arm, she skittered back a few steps, rubbing her arm.

The way he studied his hand made her wonder if he'd expected to be burned.Which made sense in a way.Her body's temperature was a good thirty degrees higher, on average.She flinched a little at his use of her own words, she should have expected it
"I suppose you wouldn't understand.." She stared down at her feet, angry, still somewhat humiliated, and more that a little confused.She had no idea why she was still talking to this vampire.Then she surprised a snort, knowing her father would have a heart attack if he knew.It was like some twisted game the royals families were playing.Of course, some were bound to get what they want.But what would be the cost on the ones in the mansion now?

Company: Alistair Mood: Mixed Location: Entrance hall/ stair case

mythological irony

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Alistair couldn't tell what Tris's gasp really meant, and he envied her ability of perception. If the roles had been reversed, he was sure that she would immediately know what his gasp meant based on little things that he couldn't pick up on. She didn't pull away at least, if that meant anything.

Her words made him grin. "I'm the only one who knows, huh? I would feel honored if it hadn't just been a slip of the tongue on your part."

As she continued, he stopped grinning. Instead, he gave an insulted expression. "Please. I'd never use information like that against anyone." He paused and thought for a moment before giving a small shrug. "Well...maybe, I would. And have. And probably will in the future." He shrugged again. "Don't worry, though. Your secret's safe with me, as long as we continue to get along, I guess."

He noted the way she had moved backwards once he let go of her, but again, he wasn't really sure what it meant.

"I suppose you wouldn't understand.." she said.

"Or maybe you're just worrying too much." He leaned his back against the wall as he talked. "You clearly care that you've hurt people, so does it really matter whether or not you felt something when it happened and right after it happened?"

He didn't understand why she even cared at all. s**t happened. People got hurt. People died. So what? But she clearly did care, and it was immensely frustrating.

ooc:

The Lady Reaper

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas