Welcome to Gaia! ::

Too many doses and I’m starting to get an attraction
User Image
Ellanore Cinder Petrovic
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Location – Kitchen to the Staircase
Talking to- The Elf Princess and introduction time
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Ellanore's keen eyes noted the elf's reaction to her race. It was expected, she supposed, with all the nasty rumors going about and what not. Part of her felt like the reaction should have made her feel ashamed for her kind, but instead she had a difficult time extinguishing the flame of confidence within her. "Now there is a proper reaction to Vampiric Royalty if I ever saw one." She wasn't one to be cocky but she hated it when he race was discredited and underestimated.

"No need to apologize. I am not one to judge, unless that fruit juice had fermented." Ellanore told her with a wink. The young woman fascinated her. In all her hundreds of years, she'd never witness royalty apologize to royalty. Though, she was pleased to hear Lh'visu would be joining her in introductions. It was a settling feeling knowing that she'd have someone to fall back on if she didn't act appropriately. Her introverted nature was creeping back out and she did best mirroring interactions of others rather than instigating (other than meeting Lh-visu, that was just an act of girl compassion).

Emerald eyes stared at the Elven Princess's hand momentarily before taking it. At their touch, Ellanore noticed that their contrast in body heat was vast. To her, the elf's hand was smoldering and she was certain to the elf that her own hand was ice. "Here we go then..."
she thought with a small gulp. Swiftly she took a small sip from her flask to ease her nerves before turning to the elf, "I saw a group of people exchanging pleasantries at the top of the stairs." The vampire did a quick 360 and noted, "Ah! And it would seem that another guest has arrived just outside. Hmmm, he seems to be relaxing from his trip, better to leave him be then. Let's head upstairs, shall we?" The lady vamp headed towards the staircase, hoping that the elf would indeed come with her to share in introductions.

All of this extroversion would end with a long recovery nap, Ellanore was sure. But first she knew that she had to attend to her responsibilities. It was time to meet the bachelors and put her nerves at ease. With each step up the staircase, a tiny sting of worry snaked its way into her mind. "What if no one likes me here? It's not like I'm a social butterfly. And the biggest problem is getting someone to like me enough so I can feed. I only have so much of a blood supply in this flask." At that moment, all the poor vampire could hope for was that one of the men had some sort of fetish or attraction so she wouldn't starve. With these motivating thoughts pushing her further towards the mass of conversation, Ellanore put on her warmest, alluring smile to meet the suitors.

"Hello everyone. My name is Ellanore Cinder Petrovic. I wanted to be sure to make acquaintances with all the guests here." her rich velvet voice reached out to the mass. Politely, she curtsied to the group and flashed them a big smile of pearly fangs.

No one can save me and you know I don’t want to attention

Surefire Alchemist

User Image
Ʈɍɨʂʂɨɑɳɑ ӝ Ɉɵєɫɫɑ ӝ Ͼɧɑɳɗɫєɍ
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Will you run with me?

Triss's attention wavered as the male. Lycan approached.Being a royal, both were considered alphas among their kind, but the fact he was male made his ranking slightly higher, for the moment at least.For some reason their kind tended to view females with children, or pregnant, in higher regard that even the alphas.Something about preserving the species.She gave a small nod of her own, noticing the small flair in his eyes! and gave the little Fae a small smile "Trissiana Chandler, of the Western Wolves." She studied the Fae for a moment, surprised she'd sought out a wolf as her first acquaintance.

Triss's skin crawled slightly when she heard the male vampire again.He was good looking, she'd give him that, but that 'mightier than thou' attitude bothered her
"Then perhaps you should have made it a priority." She took a careful breath, trying to ignore the fact she'd only been there an hour or so band someone was already grating on her nerves.She gave the male Lycan, Roziel, a small nod of agreement, showing she'd join the pair in the foyer to greet the new arrivals.Well, that was until she let out a rolling snarl at the vampire, her honey colored eyes turning a deep amber.If there was one things she couldn't stand, it was insults, especially from strangers "The only child here seems to be you.Get off your bloody high horse."

A muscle in her jaw ticked slightly as she warred with composure.Almost as quickly as she snapped, she was totally back to normal, her eyes that odd honey color again Lovely...Now I've probably terrified the Fae and made an enemy of the vampire.Im off to a great start, especially since I don't like conflict to begin with... That flush of embarrassment was back, as well as a slightly mortified look at having lost her temper.Hearing another voice and the accompanying smell of vampire, she turned her head slightly towards the stairs, not the female of the species seemed shier than her counter part.Not trusting herself to speak, Triss simply gave a nod in greeting.The she noticed two more males in her doorways, idly wondering why everyone was converging in on her room.

And dance beneath the pale moonlight?

Company: Various royals Mood: Wary, overwhelmed Location: Upper hall

mythological irony

((I believe she left the RP.So I guess ignore the fact a now random female is about?))

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Alistair had no desire to introduce himself to those from the other kingdoms, though the woman he was currently arguing with didn't seem to think it was a problem, which solved his problem of not being able to figure out which kingdom she was from. Trissiana Chandler. Wolves. Knowing that now, he assumed that she already knew that he was a vampire.

"Then perhaps you should have made it a priority."

Alistair wasn't able to keep himself from rolling his eyes this time. Of all the things she could have said to him, she chose to tell him that closing his door should have been of real importance to him during the situation he was currently in. He would have respected her answer more if she'd told him to go to hell with his list of priorities.

"The only child here seems to be you.Get off your bloody high horse."

Now, that was annoying. Just because she was clearly inferior to him (and obviously didn't like it) didn't give her the right to be so damn rude.

Her burst of anger seemed to have been but a momentary loss of control because after yelling at him, she seemed to compose herself. Alistair sniffed in disdain, but instead of retorting angrily back at her (which would have been immensely satisfying), he decided that maybe, just maybe, he should play nice, at least a little bit. After all, he was going to be stuck with all these people for the foreseeable future, and it wouldn't be wise to make everyone his enemy -- even if he really didn't care for a single one of them.

"Fine," he said. "I'm sorry." The words tasted like acid in his mouth. "I'm just a little...cranky."

ooc: Ah, okay.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

User Image
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Will you run with me?

Triss looked from face to another, starting to get the vague feeling of anxiety at having so many clustered near her, which she knew was half her problem at the moment.She never was one for large crowds.Carefully, she maneuvered her way out of he room and away from the group, her gaze shifting to the male vampire again.Catching the eye roll and then the look of disdain, she cringed inwardly.

It wasn't until he spoke again, however, that a tiny look of surprise surfaced.He was apologizing, which technically she should be doing, when she half expected him to go off on her.Now out of the confines of the group, Triss frowned slightly, studying the male with some small amount of curiosity
"The fault is mine.Im sorry for snapping, and I think we're all a little on edge at the moment.."

Triss couldn't help but get the feeling that the guy would have had an easier time throwing a punch rather than giving an apology. She also figured, because of how she dressed at the moment, he found her inferior, which wasn't all that surprising given his attitude so far.Once again, she wished her little brother had come instead.Even being the heir to the throne, such as it was, she got tired of being judge for how she looked.

Company: Male vamp, others a few feet away Mood: Mortified, confused, tired Location: Upper hall

mythological irony

((It's kinda short..Sorry..))

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Alistair noted how the woman moved away from the group of people. Apparently he wasn't the only one who disliked being around people, though for her it might just be a problem being around a group of people, rather than just people in general.

A small frown crossed her face as she looked at him. "The fault is mine.Im sorry for snapping, and I think we're all a little on edge at the moment.."

He hadn't expected her to forgive him quite so easily, let alone apologize herself. If he'd been in her shoes, he'd...well, things would have gotten really violent really fast. He hadn't exactly had reason to be angry with her, after all, and for her to claim fault seemed a little silly and maybe a bit presumptive.

Would it be easier just to accept her apology? Probably. There wasn't much of a need to get into an argument about who was or was not at fault.

"It's fine," he said, glancing back at his bedroom and realizing that the door was still open. He pulled it shut and took a step away from the door and closer to the woman.

"I'm Alistair," he said. For now, he would keep his last name to himself, though it probably wouldn't be too hard for her to find out from someone else. There were only two vampiric royal families and someone here probably knew the names. Just because he didn't care about learning about the other kingdoms didn't mean everyone else was the same way.

ooc:

The Lady Reaper
User Image

я σ z ɪ ᴇ ℓ000✖ ✖ ✖000н α z ᴇ

w є я є w o ℓ ғ

l o c a t i o n: hallway of rooms000000c o m p a n y : various tenants of the Mansion000000m o o d : sensible, sociable, & hungry

Roziel watched the interaction between the female Lycan and the male Vampire. It seemed of the norm with how they were lashing out at one another, but what surprised him in the end was how quickly the heated discussion had subsided. It all ended with a quick apology from each and an excuse to follow. Triss had a quick temper and an attitude that quickly followed, but Roziel wasn't surprised as he found many Lycan women to be dominant in their own ways. It was a way to define themselves and one that he respected. Alistair seemed annoyed with the entire ordeal and the Werewolf could sense that he would be one that may find this arrangement a little tough to swallow. Just another fulfilling his duty... But after watching the two interact, it was at that moment, the Werewolf had hope that the purpose of this arrangement would actually work despite the quick tempers flaring. After all, they had just met. It was only understandable it would take time for the walls to slowly break down and let one another in. If Lycans and Vampires can get along with one another, why not a mixing of the species? Why not a mixing of any of the species that would be residing here in the Mansion? The purpose of the arrangement was finally becoming more and more of a reality than an idea. Yet still up to that moment, until Roziel could form his own relationship and friendships amongst the men and women of the Mansion, Roziel still felt inclined to look at the entirety as a duty - a promise to be fulfilled.

He watched as Trissiana move from her room, he took her hint seriously. All these bodies around her room did seem rude to him. At least Triss and Alistair seemed to be making their way to head out into the Mansion with him and Klia. With that, Roziel turned towards the stairs and stopped as a voice rang out in the hallway - a voice far more friendly than his had come across. His ears perked in interest. A red haired young man approached. His entire mood seemed to be playful and Roziel liked that. He was glad another was eager to meet others and wasn't as sullen as Alistair had come across. You gotta make the most of this... Roziel smiled warmly at the man, unsure of what his scent was. "Roziel, of the Wolves. His red eyes glowed in the dim light contrasting heavily against his silver hair. The Lycan gestured towards Klia, Triss, and Alistair. He would let them introduce themselves as he didn't want any of them to feel as if he was taking over any one of them. Roziel was careful and polite, but sensible. He kept his trust carefully guarded, especially after the brutal captivity he faced amongst humans. Just thinking back on the thought brought his hand to continue fingering the white bandages dressed around his neck. Roziel inhaled deeply and brought more scents mixing into his senses. The irises of his eyes glowed brightly for a moment and dimmed as he exhaled. "Once everyone is introduced, shall we move to the Kitchen? There's a few others to meet as well and some yet to walk inside." It was a mere suggestion. The Lycan scratched the back of his silver haired head and could feel hunger building within him. It had been a few hours since he ate.

Surefire Alchemist

User Image
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Will you run with me?

Once out of the way of the group, Triss studied them carefully, more than a little happy her room was already closed off when they all converged.Unable to help it, a small smile quirks the corner of her mouth.She found it funny how everyone was just standing about in the hall.Drawn back out of her thoughts yet again, she focused on the vampire, her amusement growing when she saw he was a tad startled at her own apology.She had the feeling he was used to being so readily forgiven either.

She gave a small half nod at his acknowledgment of her apology
"I'm Tris..Allistair?As in the Arrion family?" There was a spark of something very close to sorrow as she spoke the name.Her family had had a run in with a few vampires from the. Arrion kingdom a few years before.Or rather, they had a run in with hers.Theyd just been passing through during a run.They had a few new wolves they were training and she'd been along to observe and to heal anyone who'd gotten hurt.Much to the anger of her parents, and the dismay of her guards, she'd 'waisted"' her gift on the vampires who'd been wrongly attacked.They were civilians, untrained and had no part in the chaos of the war.

Triss was a little lost in thought as the memory passed through her mind, of the arguments that ensued.Coming back to reality, she wrapped her arms around herself, feeling vastly uncomfortable with the entire situation all of a sudden, half wishing the others would move from in front of her door.Thoguh she cast a glance at the redhead who'd just come up the stairs, blanking in surprise at the little pink haired Fae beside him.At hearing the mention of the kitchen however, her desire to hide away in her room vanished.She hadn't eaten since that morning, and like all Lycans she could put a competitive eater to shame, if she so chose.

Company: Alistair, others a few feet away Mood: Mixed Location: Upper hall

mythological irony

Timid Lover

User Image
User Image
                                ██:◞Of t.he F◝ae!
                                    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

. waiting in a car . waiting for a ride in the dark . waiting in a car . waiting for a ride in the dark . waiting in a car .
                                        xxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ.ɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʀ ᴏ ᴀ ʀ
                                        Looking at⊰ the: (M U T A T I N G SKY◠LINE)

With Marco moving him, Foster made his way up the stairs. At least he could feel a little more comfortable with someone else. Even more so with the confidence boosting compliments the elf prince was giving him. The duo had, however, stumbled upon an argument between two other inhabitants of the mansion. Foster immediately wished he could dismiss himself from the situation. But with the elf's arm tight around his shoulders, the pink-haired male didn't think that was possible for the moment. The two were given glances by some of the others, which just made Foster feel more uncomfortable. Even with Marco encouraging him to speak and introduce himself, the young man just couldn't. He found that being in front of someone else's room when people were talking were incredibly rude, and decided to take action.

But then a werewolf began talking; something about going to the kitchen and he had also introduced himself. Foster only gave a nod, and hoped that would do for now as he whispered to his 'friend'. Or at least, he hoped he could call Marco one. Even if they had just met. They were going to get to know each other more, right? They were going to be living in the same house.

"Uh, Marco; we should focus right now on getting to our own rooms. I don't want to bother people if they're in the middle of a conversation, we can introduce ourselves later." Foster said, completely confident in what he wanted to do. He took the redheads arm off of his shoulder and began to drag him away from the crouded hallway. Once they were a few feet away, and closer to their own rooms; the fae let go of his companion's wrist, and turned to face him.

"I'm sorry," the male started, "I just w-wanted to get out of a t-tense situation. I-if you want to go back that's fine, but I'm going to go set my things down and find the garden, if you don't mind..." he still couldn't believe that Marco hadn't seen a living flower in years. It was almost uncomprehensible. Foster gave a soft smile before looking at the rooms, searching for his.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                                          Where I'm at; Inside the mansion; upstairs hallway xx Who I'm with; Pretty boy Marco xx What mood I'm in; Anxious; slightly more comfortable xxooc; xx Outfit of the day; Outfit

Timid Consumer

User Image

Where; Hallway
                                        With; Foster

"ᴰᵒ ᴵ ᵒʷᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳˀ"
                                      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Watching the argument between two of the people in the room, Marco could feel Foster growing more uncomfortable. The argument was over relatively quickly though, he hadn't expected a bunch of people to just go along with being forced to live with one another, but at least they were trying. He was happy that at least Roziel introduced himself, even if Foster didn't. Looking at all the other occupants of the house though got him thinking - So the peeps I'm livin with range from adorable to sexy, and I get to take my pick as long as I knock one of 'em up? Best. Favor. Ever. He knew it wouldn't be that easy though. Nothing ever was.

Foster pulled him out of his mental drooling by literally pulling him down the hallway. It was a bit of a shock he was talking so confidently, but when they stopped a bit down the hall the stuttering came back. "S'okay mate, didn't mean to make you 'ncomfortable. Let's just work on findin' our pads for now then." As long as Foster didn't plan on going somewhere without him, everything was fine and dandy as far as Marco was concerned.

He turned 360 degrees, looking at all the doors around them. "The heck do you tell what one's your room?" They all seemed to have symbols on the door, but hell if he knew what his symbol was supposed to be. Or maybe it was the point that he should know. "Just my luck." He muttered under his breath. He couldn't just say he was going to keep his stuff with him, it wouldn't make sense, and there was nobody around he could ask 'Hey, what's the symbol for the Venise elves that vanished from history a century or two ago?', especially when he was trying to keep it a secret from all the human-haters in the house. Marco wandered further down the hall, looking at all the symbols in turn, with no luck. He didn't know what he was supposed to be looking for at all. Quickly, he took his phone from his pocket and flipped it open. It had been vibrating pleasantly against his leg for a while, but he'd had no time to check his texts, and still didn't, he was just glad he still had a signal. He tapped at the keys, sending a short message to his sister, 'ᴡᴛs ᴅ ᴠᴇɴɪ sʏᴍʙʟ﹖ ᴄɴᴛ ғɴᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ sᴇɴᴅ ᴘɪᴄ ᴘʟᴢ. ᴛʏ'

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Thoughts: #95714F
Speech: #902D32

Timid Gaian

3,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50

User Image

✾Ʈɐƫʊɱ❀Ᏸ∊ℓℓ✾Ƙɐɴ∊

Ƈome ƿlay Ɯith Ʈhe Ɲymphs
↬'Ƈause ɪ Ƨee ƴou,Ᏸut ɪ Ƈan't Ƒeel ƴou ɑnymore
Ƨo Ɠo ɑway
ɪ ɴeed ƴou,Ᏸut ɪ Ƈan't ɴeed ƴou ɑnymore
ƴou ʜesitate ↜

xxxx↬----------------------↜ x ↬-------------------↜ x ↬---------------------↜

Tatum paged through the book in her hands. Nothing in it seemed as interesting as the outside.The words she could read didn't make any sense, so without making herself struggle anymore trying to grasp it all. She closed it back and stood on her tippy toes to place it back in the spot she found it. The sound of more people filled the whole home. It made her crinkle her nose. There were so many people and it made her feel a little uncomfortable. Her blue eyes looked towards the hallway where more voices were growing. She could feel her heartbeat pick up a little faster and she took a deep breath.

Tatum was never very good at introducing herself to people, so most of the time she avoided them. Which was what she figured she would do again. People and crowds made her feel to anxious. Tatum went back the way she came not wanting to interrupt anyone conversation.

Tatum found her way back out to where she wanted to spend most of her time anyway. Finding a seat on the back porch she slipped out of her shoes and curled up on the seat. Looking out over the garden. Tatum begin to feel herself getting more homesick by the minute.

Outfit: Of The Day
                                                  With: Herself
                                                  Where:Back porch
                                                  Mood: Content
                                                  OOC: This post is horrible.Sorry guys and sorry I have been absent.A lot of homework just appeared.

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

"I'm Tris..Allistair?As in the Arrion family?"

Well, that certainly hadn't taken her long to figure out. Apparently she had a lot more knowledge about the other kingdoms than he did, though it was very likely that everyone else here had more knowledge than him, as he'd never had an interest in the other kingdoms and never bothered to even attempt learning about them. His parents had, of course. He supposed that was necessary when ruling a kingdom, and yes, they'd tried to get him to learn, and maybe they even thought he had, since he kept all the books they'd given him and never said that he wouldn't read them.

"Yes," he said. "Alistair Arrion."

Her voice had sounded strange when she asked the question, though he couldn't discern what that strangeness was. He wanted to ask her. He didn't like not knowing about things that involved him in some way, but he also didn't like having to reveal that he wasn't aware of what was going on.

He gritted his teeth, perplexed. When one of the males mentioned the kitchen, he had to stop himself from rolling his eyes again. He didn't particularly like kitchens. As a vampire, there wasn't much appeal for the place, as regular food didn't do much for him. He could eat it, but it was mostly bland and never filled him up.

He sighed and brought his attention back to Tris. "Do you...know my family?" he finally asked, deciding that not knowing what she knew about him had to be worse than admitting that he didn't know what she knew about him.

ooc: Sorry for not posting yesterday! OTL

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

User Image
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Will you run with me?

At the confirmation of his name, Triss held back a small wince.He seemed in the dark now, about what had happened, but all he'd have to do would be to call his parents and ask.It was no secret among the monarchs of the royal families that the heir to the Western wolves saved the lives of her families sworn enemies, allowing them to go home without so much as a scratch left.

There had been so much bloodshed to begin with, before the little group had gone on their run, and that attack of those vampires had finally made Triss snap.In truth, she didn't remember very much about the night, save for ordering the little group to run as fast as they could off of her families land,And then the beating that ensued when her parents were told what happened.She took the punishment without complaint and in silence.One didn't go against her father without repercussions.Not even his own daughter.

She glanced down at her boots, wondering that these people would think of her if they knew.Looking back up, she caught the look on Alistair's face at the mention of the kitchen, remembering regular food did little for his kind as a source or nourishment
"If I remember correctly, in the letter it stated there would a separate frig in the kitchen with blood packs..They refill it every week.,,And no, I don't know your family, but I do know some of your people.." She still seemed uncomfortable, even more so when she'd realized who she was speaking with, but it was slowly disappearing.There wasn't much she could do about the situation at the moment anyways.

Company: Alistair, others a few feet away Mood: Mixed Location: Upper hall

mythological irony

((No worries))

Dedicated Regular

User Image

kli:æ ævenʒi:

You are protected, in short, by your ability to love

tab Klia found it difficult to keep up with the goings on. The pretty lady who'd smiled at her at the entrance and another male started arguing, but then the argument was over... then there were people at the doorway, but they disappeared soon as well. It seemed like she was getting tired, probably due to the cost needed to maintain a larger size for such a long period of time, especially when her reserve of power was low in the first place and she hadn't practised control in twenty years. She wished she were naturally born with the ability, like the wolves were, then it would be second nature and she wouldn't be using too much or too little power on maintenance. At this rate she was going to run out.

tab Roziel mentioned the kitchen, and the others seemed to agree eating was a good idea. Klia knew she couldn't eat in her larger form. In reality it was nothing more than an illusion, though a very high quality one. While she could move and use her senses, eating wouldn't nourish her in her current form. It was a limitation she would have overcome had she actually worked on improving the power. She'd mistakenly thought she'd never need to have it active for such a large time scale that she'd need to eat in it. Klia carefully considered her options. She really hadn't thought this through earlier.

tab Deciding it was best to give up her form if they were going to eat, Klia turned to Roziel and curtseyed while she spoke, "I must apologise to you for this inconvenience, but my form is hard to maintain. I hope you do not mind me changing back for a while, at least while we dine." And then rose to stand again, controlling her breathing as she let go of the physical body her magic had created for her, leaving her normal body floating in the still air. She made a large gesture with her tiny body to indicate she was ready to leave when they were.

Where ▬ Hallway
      With ▬ A few of the tenants
      OOC ▬ Sorry I'm a bit confused at where we all are at the moment, haha. Got a bit lost.

"Speech"
Thoughts

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Alistair found the woman's reaction to him saying his name strange. While for the most part, she remained composed, there were tiny things that he picked up on that told him her emotions weren't being shown on her face. In addition, she just felt off at the moment.

She looked down after a moment, like she was hiding, and Alistair wondered what it was that she knew. After a moment, she returned her attention to him.

"If I remember correctly, in the letter it stated there would a separate frig in the kitchen with blood packs..They refill it every week.,,And no, I don't know your family, but I do know some of your people.."

Alistair's hand twitched slightly at the mention of blood packs. Cold blood was similar to actual food. It was entirely unappealing to him, though it didn't stave off the hunger, though not as long as fresh blood did. Why hadn't he brought a blood donor with him? He wouldn't have to be dealing with this problem if he'd only thought ahead a little. Of course, he supposed it wasn't actually his fault. He blamed his parents. They were the ones who had been pushing him to leave as soon as possible.

"Blood packs. Goody." Despite his rusty and strained attempt to try and get along with the other people here, he couldn't hide the disdain in his voice when he spoke the words.

"How do you know my people?" he continued. He could tell that she still seemed uncomfortable, but he didn't know what about. He figured that it was simply the whole situation the were in.

ooc:

The Lady Reaper

Timid Lover

User Image
User Image
                                ██:◞Of t.he F◝ae!

. waiting in a car . waiting for a ride in the dark . waiting in a car . waiting for a ride in the dark . waiting in a car .
                                        xxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ.ɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʀ ᴏ ᴀ ʀ
                                        Looking at⊰ the: (M U T A T I N G SKY◠LINE)

"Ah!" a smile was earned when Foster finally found his room. He glanced back at the redhead for a moment, as the elf seemed confused. When the male brought out a strange looking device. Foster knew nothing of it; and was particularly interested. He assumed it was an elven trinket; but Marco was tapping something on it. He was in such a hurry to find out what foreign technology the elf had.

However, he wanted his things at least placed neatly for proper placement later, Foster raced to open his rolling suitcase and place his clothes on his bed, and his personals on the small end table before him. Finished within a minute, Foster held his focus on the confused elf and the device. In the doorway again, his eyebrow was raised at the strange looking thing in Marco's hands. The pink-haired male even wanted to snatch it up and look at it closer; but that would be rude, so he settled for staring at it.

"What's that?" he asked simply. The fae's curiosity had gotten to him; and once the elf stopped tapping, Foster- unwittingly -leaned into Marco's personal space to get an even closer look at what looked like a plain rectangle with numbers and very small letters.

Where I'm at; Hallway, upstairs xx Who I'm with; Pretty boy Marco xx What mood I'm in; Able to walk without baby steps xxooc; o: guys; I just went on my first college visit! Sorry for not posting! And sorry that this is really short! DX xx Outfit of the day; Outfit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff