Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

я σ z ɪ ᴇ ℓ000✖ ✖ ✖000н α z ᴇ

w є я є w o ℓ ғ

l o c a t i o n: the staircase → kitchen000000c o m p a n y : Klia & various tenants000000m o o d : sociable, & hungry

The Werewolf nodded to everyone and turned towards the edge of the staircase. Before he could begin heading down the stairs, a woman's voice was heard bold and strong. Her scent was easy to distinguish, a Vampire. The way her voice echoed through the hall was rich and velvety. A woman's voice and Roziel felt his blood rush a little. He smiled at her, his red eyes glowing in the dim light of the hallway. "A pleasure, Ellanore. I'm Roziel Haze, Wolf, and this here is Klia Avenci. We were just about to head down to the kitchen for a meal if you'd like to join us." The Wolf gestured back down the stairs where he knew blood packs were available as Triss had noted and food for all the others. His stomach rumbled in protest. Wolves had a large appetite and he was quite ready to engorge himself as politely as possible. The Lycan eyed the Vampiress. Her eyes were heavy in contrast to his, a bright green against his raging red. And her hair was vibrant in contrast to the silver white of his.

Roziel turned his attention to his companion as Klia spoke up and stated she needed to change shape. Again, he noticed her curtsy and grinned at the woman. "Of course, go ahead Klia," The transformation was wondrous as the woman became a smaller creature. It made sense to him now that her larger body was more of an illusion than anything else. He found the magic of the fae incredibly powerful at that moment and far more interesting than his clan had briefly spoke of them. As she floated there, he smiled again and nodded. Time to eat... Roziel began the descent down that stairs and looked back up at Ellanore. "I'd love for you to join us...if you wish." He flashed a white smile at the Vampire, canines long and sharp. His red eyes glowed as he descended down. The Wolf continued down the stairs and headed into the kitchen.

[[ OOC: No worries! Same here really. ]]

Skilled Gawker

User ImageUser Image

Levi's hand quickly retracted to her chest as soon as Ellanore pulled herself up. The temperature in the body temperature had certainly been jolting. Oddly pleasant, but jolting.

Her eyebrows knitted together when the vampiress spun and relayed the locations of everyone in the house. Interesting. A common superstition in the North suggested that vampires can sense fear in other creatures for hundreds of feet. Perhaps that one was at least partially true. She had half a mind to ask her about it and other powers she may have but the elf deemed it too rude on a first meeting. Instead, she followed after Ellanore silently, taking comfort in the fleeting silence.

Upon arrival, it seemed as though the other royals hadn't gotten on as well as she and Ellanore had. Luckily the argument, disagreement or whatever had subsided just as quickly as the duo arrived. Still, speaking after such an uncomfortable situation had just passed felt very awkward, more so than their shared circumstance already made it. Her eyes flicked to the vampiress as she spoke. And then it was her turn to introduce herself. With an elegant bow, she spoke. "Lh'visu Dari." Her voice wasn't nearly as sensual as her counterpart, but instead had a distinct formal, almost commanding quality to it.

When the white haired male, Roziel Haze, introduced himself as a lycan, her eyebrows raised slightly. A part of her was somewhat surprised he had clothing on and spoke with such eloquence the other part immediately chastised herself for allowing such an idiotic superstition to influence her thoughts. When he mentioned going to the kitchen, she turned to Ellanore clearly confused. He had only really invited her. It seemed rude to just follow... No. She was going. She had an agreement with Ellanore to be there and by George she was going to go through with it.

With that in mind, she followed after the Lycan and the fairy determined to have a goddamn group conversation.

||OoC: Holy mostaccioli, I really thought I posted this. I'm sorry. ||

Location: Mansion-hallway-heading back to the kitchen▓ Thoughts: Let's do this. ▓ Company: Ellanore, Rozial, Klia. ▓

Surefire Alchemist

User Image
Ʈɍɨʂʂɨɑɳɑ ӝ Ɉɵєɫɫɑ ӝ Ͼɧɑɳɗɫєɍ
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Will you run with me?

Unable to help it, Triss smile at Alistair when she saw the look on his face at the mention of blood pack.It was plain he didn't exactly favor the substitute, and if she had been in his place, she probably would have felt the same "I'm sure if you give the number at the bottom of your letter a call they'll get you a donor.This isn't meant to be a prison, you know.And if the others think the act is disgusting then they don't need to be in the same room when you feed." In truth, she hadn't really thought her words through before she opened her mouth.Though she did a marvelous job at hiding her mortification this time around. Wondering what they would think of her now.Especially seeing as her apparent lack of disgust of vampires needing blood as nourishment was in play.

At his next question, she shifted on her feet uncomfortably, contemplating on not answering before deciding against it.He had a right to know, and if would be poor manners to start off with secrets
"About two years ago, some of your people passed onto my families land while some of us were out for a run..Being the eldest and heir, I had a number of guards with me because of my parents being paranoid,," She trailed off slightly, unsure of exactly how to continue.She glanced down at her feet again, unable to look him in the eyes, unable to face whatever judgement would surface as she finally made cup her mind to continue.

"Near the lake on the property, some of your people had stopped for a moment to catch their breath, not realizing where they were.My guards acted without regards to who it was, simply acting on orders.It would have been a bloodbath.." She trailed off again, a lost little look in her eyes, though she still didn't look him in the face as she rolled the sleeves up of her shirt, revealing faint scars.Now, Lycans, like many immortals, never scarred easily, and usually only if it was one of their own that attacked.And upon closer inspection, which is exactly what those faint pinkish silver scars were, bite marks "I paid for what I did.Though I have gotten a few letters from them, informing me of the condition of their youngest.." She rolled the sleeves back down, falling silent, leaving him to assumed what he would of events that transpired after her guards had attacked.It was hard enough even speaking of the event, even worse, as she spoke she relived it in her mind.She actually looked like she was gong to be ill.

And dance beneath the pale moonlight?

Company: Alistair Mood: Worried, slightly amused Location: Upper hall

mythological irony

Timid Gaian

3,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
Announcement;
As requested here is a link to an OCC. Please plot and speak here. Thank you.
OCC
Too many doses and I’m starting to get an attraction
User Image
Ellanore Cinder Petrovic
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Location – Back to the Kitchen
Talking to- Roziel, and with Klia and Lh'visu
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Ellanore's emerald eyes flitted between her fellow vampire and the female lycan. With interest, she picked up their scuffle and apologies. It was fun for her to pick up a previous hobby of her's: watching and psychoanalyzing people. The familiar mental connections and questioning put her timid mind at ease. She witnessed other inhabitants of the house become tense and uncomfortable watching the situation. Therefore, she wasn't surprised when they retreated from the area. As her eyes bounced between the other royals, they came to a halt as they landed on the male Lycan. Emerald orbs connected to his ruby's and a wave of goosebumps swept over her body. A fang bit her lip as she consciously fought against the shiver that was making its way up her spine.

"A pleasure, Ellanore. I'm Roziel Haze, Wolf, and this here is Klia Avenci. We were just about to head down to the kitchen for a meal if you'd like to join us."

The vampire subconsciously leaned closer to Roziel as he introduced himself to her. His sanguine, glowing eyes were mesmerizing in the dim lighting of the staircase. Ellanore had never felt so entranced before. Normally it was a vampire's gaze that was arresting, she wasn't sure how she felt to be the one that was captivated. The word "meal" struck a primal cord in the huntress. Instinctively, her eyes parted from his gaze and down to his neck. As they darted back to meet his, she considered the possibilities that lay beneath the bandages. Of course, the meal he referenced was a cold, blood pack from a fridge. That was the one comment that she whole-heartedly agreed with the other vampire. It was like an adult Capri-Sun for a vampire. Convenient, but nonetheless, not nearly the same as a luxury blood meal for royals.

"It's my pleasure to meet you. It seems that my research on a Lycan's physique and manners has been quite understated." she purred. Respectfully, the Vampiress curtsied back to the Fae as she was introduced and metamorphosed. Her smaller form fascinated the young woman, "Well, now...that wasn't in your paperwork." she noted. The more she was around the royals, the more she realized that first-hand experience was more reliable than all her books combined.

"I'd love for you to join us...if you wish."

All it took was that little invite for the vampire to suck up her pride and fatigue and decide to return to the kitchen. His toothy, wide smile brought another wave of chills across her skin. It was nice to not be the only creature in the house with fangs. Taking his lead, Ellanore flashed him an alluring, fang-filled smile back. She was glad to see Lh'visu joining them as well. She didn't feel as foolish returning to the room that they had just left since she was coming along. The Vampiress lightly squeezed the Elven Princess's hand in a "thank you." After all, it wasn't a bad idea to have some sort of support system in a mansion filled with monsters.

"Let's get us all a little something to eat then." Her elegant, slender hands worked their way through the fridge until they came upon a couple blood packs. With a little trouble, she managed to pull the stopper from one end of the bag and pour its contents in a crystal glass that had sat in the cupboard. Ellanore swirled the thick liquid in her wine glass. It was a little more vintage than she liked but she could live off it for now. Nothing compared to sweet, hot blood from a newly opened vein. A pallid hand held her glass up in cheers to the group, her sparkling eyes darting back to Roziel's.

No one can save me and you know I don’t want to attention

Timid Consumer

User Image

Where; Hallway
                                        With; Foster
                                        OOC; Woops, didn't see you posted DX

"ᴰᵒ ᴵ ᵒʷᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳˀ"
                                      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Macro stared at the screen impatiently, watching the message box with such intensity that his phone would have melted were it ice. He really wanted his sister to hurry and reply, before he started looking suspicious, but as usual she was taking her sweet time. He almost scrolled down to start reading the other texts he'd received - he had the distinct feeling they were mad at him because he hadn't said goodbye - but stopped when pink hair came into his view. Man, why does he smell so good? Marco thought as he wrapped an arm around the other mans waist and squeezed him closer, tilting his own head so it rested against Fosters. "It's a phone. You don't have one? Let's you talk to people wherever they are... S'long as they have a phone too." Marco mumbled, still watching the screen.

Right on cue, the phone buzzed audibly. His message screen scrolled down to add Sɪs to the top. He opened it immediately. "lol, нw υѕelѕѕ cɴ υ ɢт? вт yн, αѕĸd мυм, ѕнe ѕyѕ ιтѕ 3 leαvѕ ɴd α doт r ѕмтнιɴɢ. ɢl вro." Not really a picture, but it would do. Three leaves and a dot couldn't be hard to find. He typed "Ty ѕιѕ, lυv yα" and sent it off, then unwillingly let go of Foster to go find his room. It ended up being a couple of rooms from where he was standing, opposite Fosters. Marco closed his eyes and gave himself a mental pat on the back, then opened the door.

The room was way too fancy. And big. Too big. It was earthen colours, with splashes of sky blue here and there, nothing like the gray room he'd had in Tom's apartment. Marco was momentarily stunned. He was afraid to touch anything in case he broke it. Instead, he flipped open his phone again and took a picture, he'd send it to everybody later, and then threw his bag on the king-sized bed, shoved his phone back in his pocket and left.

"Mate! How about we go find that garden now?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Thoughts: #95714F
Speech: #902D32

Gothiccie's Widow

Ruthless Ladykiller

Robin L
ee Oread-----------------------------------

User Image
                                                      Despite the calming bliss of watching clouds roll by, Robin decided he should see more of his new home than just the front lawn. Slowly, he made his way up to his feet and brushed the grass off of his clothes. As he walked around to the back of the building, he shook his head to get rid of any stray blades of grass and ran his fingers through his golden-brown hair.

The garden was magnificent. There were so many different kinds of flowers that Robin couldn't count them, but he silently named each one as he saw it. Despite the large variety, it wasn't busy or gaudy. Everything worked together in beautiful harmony and the Nymph prince was in love. He wondered around, letting his fingers brush the blossoms, feeling the velvet texture of the petals. It reminded him of home and his smile was that of pure joy.

It wasn't until he was nearly halfway across the garden that he noticed her. She was curled up in a seat on the back porch staring off into the garden. He wasn't sure if she had noticed him already, but now that he'd laid his eyes on her, he couldn't take them off. She was perfect in every way, from her slim, athletic frame to her straight blonde hair which shifted in the wind. He watched her, mesmerized. And her face. There was something about her face. Something... familiar. Did he know her? Surely he would remember someone so beautiful.

He decided he should do something other than stare at her--after all he was here for a reason--so he started walking. His heart was beating as fast as a humming bird's wings and he couldn't tell if the smile plastered across his face was charming or creepy, but he was going in. As soon as he opened his mouth, his nerves disappeared. "Isn't it beautiful," he said to her, in reference to the garden. "I could stay out here forever."

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Oh, great. There had been a number at the bottom of the letter? He didn't remember even seeing one, or if he had, he'd clearly not even thought it important enough to take note of. He'd thrown the letter away almost immediately. No matter, though, there were other ways to get fresh blood. Sure, it would be frowned upon (maybe more than just frowned upon) if anyone found out, but...he wasn't planning on letting anyone know. For now, he would drink the blood that was provided.

Alistair was so preoccupied in his thoughts that he nearly missed what Triss said next. "And if the others think the act is disgusting then they don't need to be in the same room when you feed."

Her statement gave him pause for a moment. Although he didn't know much about the other kingdoms, he did know that many did not look favorably at the way vampires fed, so it surprised him at how calm this woman was about him taking blood from another living person. He wondered whether or not he should comment on it (maybe ask her point blank why she seemed not to be bothered by the idea), but before he had a chance to decide one way or the other, she had continued on and was talking about some run in she'd had with some vampires from his kingdom.

And, apparently, how she'd saved their lives.

Which was also surprising, though not as surprising as the scars that she showed him, while saying that she had paid for what she'd done.

He didn't lift his attention from her arms for a while after she'd already pulled her sleeves back down, and when he did, he quickly noted the sickened look on her face.

Great. What exactly was he supposed to say now? He couldn't very well be mad at her for saving the lives of vampires, but it wasn't in him to feel pity for what had happened to her either.

"Well," he said after a moment. "That's in the past, right? I guess, it doesn't matter." Was that sufficiently polite enough?

ooc: Ah, I'm so sorry for taking so long! I've had a migraine and computers kill my head! I'm sorry! OTL

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

User Image
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Will you run with me?

Noting the look that passed over Alistair's face, Triss assumed her hadn't noticed the number at the bottom of the letter and had thrown it out.With out really thinkng of what she was doing, she pulled the heavy vellum envelope from the back pocket of her jeans and held it out to man "The number's at the bottom, just under the signature." She also noticed she'd surprised him with her lack of disgust.But n her eyes, everyone had to eat.Albeit most beings preferred their meals dead, cooked and served on a plate, but it wasn't her place to judge.

She shifted a little uncomfortably when Alistair continued to stare at her arms after she'd rolled the sleeves back down, suddenly wishing she'd refused to answer his question.Her father was known to be brutal, even among the other royals.But even they didn't know how far he'd go to punish one who defied him.They also didn't know the strength, or resolve, of his daughter.

Brought out of her thoughts, she gave a rueful little smile, the expression endearing, and perhaps a bit weary
"Then you've yet to learn that the past always matters.Its what creates the future, after all." She glanced towards the stairs, hearing the others reach the kitchen, and another pair in the back garden, ones she hadn't yet seen.It would seem the entire party had arrived at last.

Company: Alistair Mood: Worried, slightly amused Location: Upper hall

mythological irony

((No worries love.And as a note, after this, were to use the OOC chat.Theres a link to it a few posts above this one.))

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Alistair took the envelope from her but he didn't have any plans to call the number. There were just some things a person could not do, and begging for fresh blood was one of those things. And if worse came to worse, he'd beg his parents to send a blood donor, not some random stranger that he wanted nothing to do with. But he didn't plan on letting things reach that point; he was perfectly capable of getting a blood donor on his own.

"Thanks," he said in an attempt to make Triss assume that he would make use of the number.

Triss's talk about how the past mattered was almost enough to make him walk away right then and there. He'd heard enough talk about that from his parents, other vampiric officials, his friends, pretty much everyone he came into contact with. But Alistair didn't buy it beyond a certain point.

But he was supposed to be playing nice, so he might as well humor her.

"Sure,", he said. "The future."

He tucked the envelope into his back pocket, and after deciding that he really wanted this conversation to end said, "Ready to go to the kitchen now?"

ooc:

The Lady Reaper

Timid Lover

User Image
User Image
                                ██:◞Of t.he F◝ae!
                                    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

. waiting in a car . waiting for a ride in the dark . waiting in a car . waiting for a ride in the dark . waiting in a car .
                                        xxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ.ɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʀ ᴏ ᴀ ʀ
                                        Looking at⊰ the: (M U T A T I N G SKY◠LINE)

As Marco pulled the fae closer; he could feel the heat returning to his face for who knows however many times that day. With the lame explanation that was given to him on what a 'phone' was; Foster decided to leave it be. He didn't understand, for the most part. His family never cared much for technology.

"Huh..." the male managed to huff out; right before the 'phone' vibrated? He supposed that would be the word for it. The pink haired fae watched carefully as the message was read and replied to. Foster still didn't understand it much, but that was when the elf let go of his being. And then; the redhead resumed his search for the male's bedroom. With such a coincidence that it was opposite of his own, the fae felt amazed. The question arose if they wanted to go to the garden. Finally.

"Oh, v-very much, yes, p-please!" Why the stuttering had come back, Foster didn't know. But what he did know was that he was very excited to see what the garden held. A smile broke out on the fae's face, he just couldn't contain his excitement. Even with the homesickness he had been feeling; the thought of a garden made him feel at home. Foster would probably even try to bring some of it into his room and decorate it more to his style.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                                          Where I'm at; Hallway, upstairs xx Who I'm with; Pretty boy Marco xx What mood I'm in; Able to walk without baby steps xxooc; Very short; I apologize; I've been pretty busy. My next post will definitely be longer; I promise! xx Outfit of the day; Outfit

Dedicated Regular

User Image

kli:æ ævenʒi:

You are protected, in short, by your ability to love

tab Klia followed closely behind Roziel, but her condition was worsening by the second. She'd never been outside of her home in her smaller form, and the first thing she noticed was how loud everything was all of a sudden. It was deafening. Every step each person took made her head pound in excruciating pain. She couldn't do it. She'd have to go, rest, and come back when she could take her larger form again, or suffer unending torment. Klia didn't even think she could eat in this state.

tab Lightly, she landed on Roziels shoulder, losing balance for a split second before she found an equilibrium with the sway. She spoke quietly into his ear as her head continued to ache, "Sorry, I must go and rest, I do not feel well. I shall be back later."

tab She waited a heartbeat, then allowed herself to float off his shoulder, before speeding back the way they'd came. She reached her door, and noticed the smaller door that was perfectly concealed into the wood. At least they'd thought of her size. She opened it quickly and flew into the room that was so much larger now, then dived for the bag she'd left by the door. Klia left her staff outside, then squirmed her way inside and down underneath the larger clothes she'd brought. She curled up amidst the cloth, where the noise was muffled and it was warm, breathed softly, and promptly fell asleep.

Where ▬ Her bag
      With ▬ Nobody

"Speech"
Thoughts

Surefire Alchemist

User Image
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Will you run with me?

Triss gave a half nod at his acceptance of the letter but continued to study the vampire, a small almost unnoticeable frown forming.Subtly, she took a delicate inhale through her nose and her pupils dilated momentarily, the result making the frown evaporate and a little sigh to escape.She knew they were to try and cooperate, and she really had hoped everyone would be willing to try, but it seemed this vamp had nothing but an laity for her and the others.

"You know. Arrion, lies and feigned politeness can only get you so far before someone calls you out on them.Use the number on the letter, or don't.Its none of my concern.But if your parents forced you to come, then I doubt they'll be the ones to provide you with a donor.And if you didn't want to speak with me, you should have just said so.I'm a big girl, I can take getting my feelings hurt." She shoved her hands into her pockets and turned to go down that hall towards the staircase, slightly put off about the entire venture now, and not really looking forward to meeting the others in the kitchen.Nor was she sure she wanted to be around one who found it so easy to falsify his emotions just to please someone else.

Being a Lycan, they were taught to contain their emotions and reign them in to keep control.But falsifying, or hiding them was considered an insult.If you could be yourself around another, then why bother trying to begin with?Absently, she gripped the palm sized teddy bear her brother had given her as a reminder in her pocket.The thoughts of control bringing him to mind.

Company: Alistair Mood: Slightly irritated Location: Upper hall

mythological irony

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Alistair could tell that there was something going on with the werewolf, like she was displeased, and considering she was talking to him, it wasn't really surprising. Except he hadn't been trying to displease her, and so the fact that she was unhappy about something bothered him. If he'd been trying to piss her off, he'd be elated, but...this was just annoying.

Her comment to him, beginning with her use of his last name rather than his first, only confirmed the displeasure.

"I'm not feigning politeness," he said. "It's simply very, very strained." And since that didn't really seem like the best of answers, he continued, "I just don't do people. I never have."

He followed her when she made her way towards the staircase. "And, for the record, I wasn't forced into coming here. Yes, I hate being here and would rather be anywhere else, but I came here of my own accord because I wanted to avoid war." And that was true. He'd just left out the way his parents had given him a very detailed explanation of what could happen to Alice if war broke out. So, yes, he'd chosen to come to avoid war, but it was only because his parents had made it abundantly clear that war would be a very, very bad thing.

"And it's not that I don't wish to talk to you. It's just..." Why did he feel such a need to explain himself to her? She was just a stranger. A werewolf stranger at that. He shouldn't care. "Like I said, I don't do people."

ooc:

The Lady Reaper
User Image

я σ z ɪ ᴇ ℓ000✖ ✖ ✖000н α z ᴇ

w є я є w o ℓ ғ

l o c a t i o n: the Kitchen000000c o m p a n y : Ellanore & Levi000000m o o d : intrigued & hungry

Roziel took a few steps forward before he felt a tiny weight press onto his shoulder. When he looked, it was the young woman fae politely dismissing herself from accompanying them to the kitchen. She did seem a little pale and unwell and the Wolf felt concerned for her. The Fae whispered into his ear that she would rest for now and return later. Before he had a chance to say anything, she jumped off his shoulder and headed down the hall disappearing amongst the rooms. He took a moment to pause as he wanted to follow Klia to make sure she was going to be okay, but the Fae seemed very aware of her condition. Roziel wished her well and looked forward to seeing her much better in the future.

The Werewolf turned his attention to the two ladies waiting for him to follow. He looked at the other woman who had just introduced herself and smiled warmly at her, grateful for they introduction. The Wolf wasn't entirely familiar with each species here within the house and he was eager to learn more about everyone. After all, it would be necessary to find a Mate and continue with his promised affair. Roziel wasn't slow to catch onto the woman's confusion as he invited them to the kitchen to join him. He was feeling playful when he spoke the invitation to both women. "Of course, you as well, Lh'visu Dari," the lycan flashed a smile at her pleasantly. Regardless of the acknowledgement, Roziel could tell the woman was determined to come along as it was.

Red eyes flashed has he heard Ellanore purr her response back at him. It seemed the Vampiress was surprised by his mannerisms and he smiled. After many years alone, Roziel was glad he was able to acquire enough mannerisms while living amongst wolves. The Wolf would catch Ellanore's gaze here and there and he could sense she had a playful nature as well. He wasn't foolish to believe it was completely genuine as he understood, from what he read, that Vampires were attracted to food sources and anyone within the house could become a source of food for her. The idea intrigued him though. Being a Lycan, his body temperature was much warmer than many of the others in the house and that only meant his blood was a lot warmer as well. The Wolf found it interesting that these so-called 'cold blooded bloodsuckers' were attracted to the warmest source of life as a food source.

The Lycan followed the two women as they proceeded towards the Kitchen. He watched as Ellanore poured blood into her glass and raised it in cheers to them both. He nodded utterly responsive to her movement. Vampires were indeed mesmerizing in their own way. The way they moved from room to room. It was as if they glided as easily as the Klia, the Fae. Even their voices seemed smooth as silk. As mesmerizing as these aspects were, it reminded Roziel of how incredibly dangerous they could be. These aspects were meant to catch prey and drain their life sources. Vampires were meant to seduce and seduce well. It was at that moment that Roziel wondered if Vampires could successfully seduce such animalistic creatures as Lycans. The man looked at the other woman, wondering what exactly she was as her scent was entirely unfamiliar to him. He greatly wished to know who exactly she was and what she was at that. Roziel proceeded to the fridge and pulled out a raw, cold steak. His stomach rumbled as he eyed the slab of meat. There was some old animal blood in the packet. The slab was quite large and he didn't want to seem so greedy even though his appetite could have easily devoured the entire piece. Rummaging about in the cupboards, the Wolf pulled out a cutting board and a large butcher's knife. He began cutting the slab of meet into strips, leaving only a quarter of the slab left for anyone else. As he cut the last strip, Roziel's finger was found a little too close to the edge and he felt the cold steel of the blade cut into his index finger.

Roziel proceeded to the fridge and pulled out a raw, cold steak. His stomach rumbled as he eyed the slab of meat. There was some old animal blood in the packet. The slab was quite large and he didn't want to seem so greedy even though his appetite could have easily devoured the entire piece. Rummaging about in the cupboards, the Wolf pulled out a cutting board and a large butcher's knife. He began cutting the slab of meet into strips, leaving only a quarter of the slab left for anyone else. As he cut the last strip, Roziel's finger was found a little too close to the edge and he felt the cold steel of the blade cut into his index finger. He quickly pulled his finger back and watched the blood trail down his finger, down his hand. He felt the hot warmth of his blood trickle down the fevers warmth of his skin. Immediately, Roziel licked the blood from the cut and made way for a towel. The smell of the blood immediately brought up his natural bloodlust being the animal that he was. He felt his heart quicken, his pulse race for a moment. The wound was deep but would quickly heal as Lycans normally did. It would be a matter of minutes before the wound would seal and a scar would immediately follow. As he reached for the towel hanging from one of the drawers in the Kitchen, Roziel paused as he looked back up suddenly realizing he was in the presences of a Vampire. He wondered if she would react or if she would have self control. Roziel smiled that white smile of his, canines long. His red eyes deepened in color as he felt his Animal Power within him pulse with anticipation. Red eyes glowed as he looked at both women and slowly made his way for the white towel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff