Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Lover

User Image
User Image
                                ██:◞Of t.he F◝ae!
                                    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

. waiting in a car . waiting for a ride in the dark . waiting in a car . waiting for a ride in the dark . waiting in a car .
                                        xxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ.ɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ʀ ᴏ ᴀ ʀ
                                        Looking at⊰ the: (M U T A T I N G SKY◠LINE)

tab It was a quite morning for the prince of the Beck fae kingdom. It was a day he'd been dreading for about two weeks now. Since he'd been told because he was the only heir and a war was about to break out against the humans; he was being forced to marry and impregnate a female of a different species. He was vocally against this when he was first told; how else would someone react to this sort of news? But nevertheless, Foster was never one to go against his parent's wishes. Timid as he was; the pink haired fairy would try and leave the comfort of his forest home and find love with someone he'd never met.
                                        tab Standing in front of his bathroom mirror; Foster took water in his hands and splashed his face a little. Sighing audibly, the male looked at the dark pools that had formed under his eyes. He had gotten little sleep the night before; and felt exhausted and anxiety over what was to come.
                                        tab "You'll be fine, Foster. It's not the end of the world to try and find the love of your life at some mansion and have babies to get back at those damned humans." he said, getting quite sarcastic at the end of his statement. Pink eyes darted to the sink and back to the mirror. Squeezing his eyes shut for a few seconds; Foster knew he had to be ready soon. Heading back through his bedroom door; the male took his pre-decided outfit from the hanger and slowly put it on. One pant leg at a time; one arm at a time; one button at a time. His bedroom window stood open; a soft breeze gently blowing the curtains. A few seconds looking out of it made it clear to the fae what he would miss most. Or almost most, second most to his parents. The garden, what was he going to do without it? He took his shoes; and his two rolling suitcases and raced out the door.
                                        tab "Mother! I'm checking on the garden before I leave; I won't be but a moment, I promise!" Foster said before running past the queen. She only smiled sweetly back at him; knowing he wouldn't be late. The boy quickly watered the garden; and helped with his magic, a few saplings to grow. Then he heard the car pull up, and a feeling of dread washed over him. As Foster went back into the house and grabbed his things; he slowly made his way to the automobile. His parents awaited him at the front door; patiently. The pink haired fae hugged his mother first; telling her he loved her and that he'd write her daily. She was in tears before he turned to his father.
                                        tab "Goodbye; son. I know you'll make us proud." said the king; pulling his son in for a hug.
                                        tab "Thank you, dad, I'll miss you." the boy said; hugging him back. The driver was taking Foster's bags into the trunk; and when it shut closed; the trio knew it was time. The fairy trudged to the car; thinking to himself that everything would be okay. That it wouldn't be the end of the world; and that he'd be home to his garden soon. He placed a hand on the window glass as the car pulled away.

tab The drive was long and tiring; restless as he was for the last hour to the mansion Foster had been able to sleep. It was the relief he needed; and every little bit of sleep counted in the final moments. Once the driver pulled up the driveway; he gently woke up the sleeping boy. With a yawn, pink eyes shot awake with awe over the gorgeous house that he would be living in. With such an abnormal place however, it was an uncomfortable situation. Enough for Foster's anxiety to have his speech dissolved. The fae could barely thank the driver; and took his bags alone and very frightened. As he took baby steps; he couldn't even reach the steps of the mansion before tensing up. Foster gulped; and stood there, staring at his new home.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                                          Where I'm at; Outside the mansion; staring xx Who I'm with; Hopefully not... xx What mood I'm in; Anxious; fear xxooc; Hi guys! I'm a little late to the party. Btdubs; profile picture is fairy form/tiny form. This is 'normal'/big form c: xx Outfit of the day; Outfit

Surefire Alchemist

User Image
Ʈɍɨʂʂɨɑɳɑ ӝ Ɉɵєɫɫɑ ӝ Ͼɧɑɳɗɫєɍ
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Will you run with me?

Triss took an unintended step back from the woman, Cynthia something or other, and blinked a few times, startled at her rambling.She smelled vaguely of some crushed flower or another and that underlying scent that was all her own.It made Triss's nose itch, though she refrained from rubbing it again "Trissiana Chandler..Triss is fine though.." Her face turned a very light, delicate shade of pink in her own embarrassment at being confronted as she was.In truth, she had never been one for meeting new people, at least on her own "I suppose...We're going to be here awhile after all.I'm just not sure where to start..."

Triss trailed off, unsure of how to go about continuing the conversation, such as it was.She vaguely wished now she'd asked her little brother to help her out, he was so gifted with people.She came out of her thoughts with a tiny jump of surprise, her embarrassment deepening when the male vampire poked his head out the door, telling them to quiet down.That is before her own temper flared momentarily "Well, if you had your door shut, you wouldn't hear us, now would you?" In truth, they hadn't been speaking all to loudly to begin with, but she had the urge to raise her voice as she spoke, refraining only because she knew it was bad manners to do so, and exceedingly rude.

Turning her attention back to Cyntha she noticed the girls ears, and smiled slightly, finally realizing what she was.The smile was one of those expression that transformed a persons face, either for better or worse.In Triss's case, it gave her one of those startlingly beautiful glows she had no idea she possessed "I was actually hoping to check out the garden..Or maybe the kitchen.." She leaned from foot to foot, shifting her weight in a nervous gesture. Half afraid of what these other creatures may think of a royal who enjoyed cooking and mucking it up in a garden.

And dance beneath the pale moonlight?

Company: alone Mood: Wary, overwhelmed Location: Her room

mythological irony

marisa7789

Timid Consumer

User Image

Where; Outside the building
                                        With; Foster

"ᴰᵒ ᴵ ᵒʷᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳˀ"
                                      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

It had been roughly 32 hours since he'd received the letter. It had been 30 hours since he'd rung up his mates and called them round to his small, shabby apartment for a drink. It had been 27 hours since he'd told them he had to leave the city. He'd then spent 7 hours running round doing his mates the favors he'd probably never be able to give back otherwise. That included having a rough night with both Charlotte and Denis, not that he was complaining - better than finding Jhonny a very specific brand of wine at 3am. Needless to say he'd slept roughly 12 hours when he'd finished. They were all still there when he woke up, sprawled out on top and around him and he carelessly pushed Franky off his legs so he could get up. They were all passed out drunk, so it didn't really matter how he treated the dead-weights. Marco needed to pack and get his a** to this fancy mansion place in the middle of nowhere anyhow.

Luckily he shared rent with Tom, so there was nothing legal to deal with at least. Walking into the even smaller bedroom, Marco opened a closet and pulled a large duffel back from the bottom, then started to gather all his clothes from around the room. By the time he'd stuffed everything he wanted to take into the bag and zipped it shut, Tom stood in the doorway. "Yer really goin ain'cha mate?", Tom asked him solemnly. Marco hugged the small man, "I have to. It's something I can't say no to, y'know what I'm sayin?", Tom might have been tearing up, but he didn't want to know. It'd only been a year but these guys were all precious to him, it was heartbreaking enough to leave them without Tom crying. He gave the man a small squeeze and then stepped around him, bag over shoulder, keys in pocket. Marco didn't turn back around until he was in the car park, when he looked up at his former window to see Tom staring out, then he got on his bike, revved and set off. Full speed ahead. I'll miss ya, mates, have a good one.

Marco only had to stop once to refuel on the journey, and he was glad he'd slept. It really did end up being a seven hour journey, and he'd set off late as it was. He was glad it hadn't decided to rain the entire time. He'd taken a few wrong turns though, if he was being fair. The directions from the letter could only be so precise. In any case, he did eventually get there, and whistled as his baby flew through the gates towards the massive building, skidding to a stop a few metres from the entrance. And he'd thought his parents house was big. Not seeing a car park, he got off the bike where he was, shoving the keys into his pocket as he opened to seat to get his bag from under it. He'd ask someone later.

But Marcos attention shifted as he walked to the entrance, noticing a pink-haired gir... guy (he corrected, looking closer) staring at the house. He seemed tense. Marco approached from behind him and leaned round to look at the boys face, then grinned pleasantly. "Hey, you're pretty cute!" Marco beamed, putting an arm around the boys shoulders, "I was totally worried there'd be no cuties here, look's like I was wrong, right! I'm Marco by the way... You going to go in mate? Let's go in!" He spoke quickly, gently nudging the boy, encouraging him to walk. Marco hoped he was helping, even if the adorable guy never spoke to him again. Hate could be a powerful motivation to leave the intimidate area, and he was distinctly aware that most of those in this house were raised as royalty, even if Marco himself had not been. Hell if he even knew how to act royal...

Thoughts: #95714F
Speech: #902D32

Skilled Gawker

User ImageUser Image

"Due to these... unforeseen circumstances, we will be sending you off... For your own safety. It will be a temporary arrangement."

"Are you coming along? What of my siblings?"

"You will be going alone, Levi."

"Father, I can fight, I'm not-"

"Your safety isn't the only reason you're leaving us. You'll be..."

Lh'vari's eyes quickly shot open. Ugh. She could remember every detail of that night. The way the candles flickered. How hard it was snowing. The smell of the plum wine that wafted from the glass in her hand. The way her mother couldn't look her in the eyes. How her brothers looked to her in pity. Father's wavering composure. She could even imagine what her expression looked like when she found out she was to "mate" with one of "them" before she controlled it. She huffed, fanning herself as she attempted to push that night from her mind. Change the topic of thought to something else.

Like the heat. Good gracious the heat.

How could anyone live like this? She spent many hours of her young life idealizing the south, being able to frolic in the sun without the need to wear layers of clothing just to avoid losing a limb seemed like such a dream come true. But this was ridiculous. She only had three layers on! Never before would she have believed she would miss the unforgiving cold of the North. This is what hell must be like. She'd have to get an entirely new wardrobe to accommodate the weather. How annoying. This car was annoying. This verdant landscape was annoying. Everything's annoying.

"Madam. We've arrived." And to emphasis the driver's point, the car slowly came to a halt.

Alright. Here we go. Three days of travel lead up to this point. After a deep breath, she stepped out of the vehicle. Almost instantly she regretted that decision. The heat was unbearable. Just seconds outside and beads of sweat already formed on her forehead. The driver offered assistance with her bags, but she declined. The poor man had to deal with her terrible mood for three days straight. The last thing she'd do was make him deal with her any longer. She politely bowed her head and bade him a safe trip back to the North. Then he left. And she was alone. Without further adieu, she slung a bag over her shoulder, took the last two in each hand and made her way towards the door.

Ah, so she wasn't as alone as she thought. There were two figures. Males. From one's posture, it was difficult to discern whether or not he was actually a royal. He seemed to be so... unrefined. The other seemed more tense than she was, but by God the man was beautiful. After a moment of hesitation, she approached the duo. "Excuse me," she called. Levi gently place the bags on the ground and bowed her head. "I'm Lh'visu Sarradis Dari of the Northern Elven Kingdom." Good. Keep it professional. She extended a hand toward them. A friendly gesture, despite her expression being caught between stoic and suffering. "Am I correct to assume you two are also apart of this... agreement?"

Location: In front of the mansion ▓ Thoughts: Here goes absolutely nothing ▓ Company: Marco, Foster. ▓

Timid Lover

User Image
User Image

. waiting in a car . waiting for a ride in the dark . waiting in a car . waiting for a ride in the dark . waiting in a car .

Thoughts spiraled through Foster's head as he stood there. What if no one liked him enough to marry him? What if he was unable to produce children? What if he was cursed to his room forever, never to come out due to his frightened, timid nature? It was all starting to get to the young fae; and the boy even thought he was going to have a breakdown. Tears were welling in his eyes when an unfamiliar face entered Foster's vision. Taken aback by the new male's behavior; the pink-haired male nearly jumped. Even more so when this person put an arm around his shoulder. At least the tears were gone, he couldn't live with the embarrassment if he had cried in front of someone he wasn't close with.

"Hey, you're pretty cute!" The words finally making it to Foster's brain. Immediately, a confused look spread across his face, but the fun, relaxing nature of of this person made him quite believable. The fae even chuckled a bit at how excited this person seemed to be with the discovery of Foster.

"I'm Marco by the way... You going to go in, mate? Let's go in!" The fast paced speaking intrigued the fae. Enough to allow Foster to speak again, but maybe not enough for him to move. He continued to stand there; his shoulders tense and his fingers fiddling with each other.

"I- uh.. I'm Foster." he spoke softly, almost whisper like. "Th-thank you for the compliment..." He said, looking down at his feet once a blush crept onto the boy's face. Foster had never thought of himself as 'cute' much less 'attractive in any form imaginable'. But obviously many people in this house would be, coming from royalty. Including the male in front of him. Foster looked up and gave a gentle smile; when he heard someone coming from behind the two. When he turned around; there stood a lovely looking elf; and the blush on his face intensified. As she introduced herself; she had extended her hand. Foster dearly wanted to take it, but found himself still stuck at his place.

"Am I correct to assume you two are also part of this... agreement?"

Foster shook his head 'yes'; then politely said, "F-Foster Beck, is m-my name. I c-come from the forest k-kingdom of the fae." the pink-haired boy shifted his feet a little, and clutched his bag tighter. Boy, was he more nervous with more people. Foster didn't want to ignore the lady, but Marco, Marco was his name, right? Marco had asked him to go inside, which he probably should do, and then check around outside to see if there was any fragment of a potential garden anywhere.

"Marco, yes? S-shall we go inside w-with the lady, perhaps?"

Where I'm at; Outside the mansion xx Who I'm with; His name was... Marco? and her name; Lh'visu? xx What mood I'm in; Anxious; fear; startled xxooc; xx Outfit of the day; Outfit
User Image

я σ z ɪ ᴇ ℓ000✖ ✖ ✖000н α z ᴇ

w є я є w o ℓ ғ

l o c a t i o n: hallway of rooms000000c o m p a n y : Klia → Klia & other tenants000000m o o d : curious & friendly

The Werewolf shrugged his shoulders, his silver hair shook with his movement. "Not very much, but I find it rather important we all do so. I'm sure all of us understand why we're here, but from what I know, our races have had pasts of difficulty mingling with one another. I'm expecting some to be eager and others to be resilient, which is why we all must meet as quickly as possible. I'm not expecting it to run smoothly the entire time, though ideally that's something we should all hope for..." Since returning to his pack, Roziel had learned a lot more regarding how different races would act and accept one another. He had taken a deep interest in learning this especially since his brutal confinement with the human race when he was younger and far more naive. The thought made Roziel bring a hand to the neatly wrapped bandages around his neck.

He turned his attention back to Klia. "Let's go, Klia." With that, Roziel closed the door to his room. The moon stopping short of a few inches of his face. Leading the two down the hallway, the smell of company drew quickly into him. Just a few doors down, Roziel saw the woman who had rudely brushed past himself and the Lycan woman standing besides a man. The woman, Cynthia, seemed a bit more friendly this time round. Her nervousness was apparent and so Roziel figured that could have explained her behavior earlier. It was understandable. The man to her side reeked of annoyance. He was silver haired as well, but far from his own species. Vampire. Lycans and Werewolves in particular had a long history of violence and competition, but times have changed. Both had a common enemy and had to reunite. The Lycan kept that in mind as he decided to greet all of them as was expected given the situation of each Kingdom and each of them. Whatever they all decided to do here would inevitably decide the fates of their races. Roziel heard his comment. The demand was polite but you can easily sense his annoyance and sarcasm. For the first time since Roziel arrived, which wasn't long, the Werewolf felt annoyed.

The Lycan strode over to the small group. He could easily smell the female Lycan residing in the room. It was natural to sense his own species more strongly than others first and foremost. "Hello there. He gave the small group a small salute. His tone was polite and sure of himself. He stopped on the other side of the hallway in view of each person. Her heard Klia follow closely to him. "Roziel Haze, Werewolf. Pleasure meeting you all. This is Klia Avenci of the Fae." The red eyed man gestured towards the small woman besides him. Roziel looked at the female Lycan and nodded towards her, his red eyes flashed for a moment as his body recognized and acknowledged a woman of his own Kingdom. Roziel was careful to look at each in the company making sure not to make any other feel unwelcomed or less significant. It was a little more difficult from within himself as Lycans were naturally drawn to one another. It was only natural for Roziel to want to greet the Lycan woman even more so, but he had to ignore his own nature, as he figured everyone else must in order for this entire arrangement to work. The arrangement in itself was to make all go against themselves and what they've always known. That's centuries of history to put aside to create a different future. "The young Fae and I are headed to the Foyer of the Mansion to meet the newcomers that just arrived. I figure it'd be appropriate to meet everyone as we will all be living here for an indefinite amount of time." He looked over at the Vampire male. "Then, we can go about ourselves in seclusion if we wished, but it's up to you." The Lycan flashed a white grin, his red eyes glowing in his suggestion. "Any takers?" He gave each a moment to consider the suggestion. The Werewolf habitually fingered a loose strand of the bandages around his throat as he waited for responses of any kind. Once decided, Roziel and Klia would continue on as they were.

Timid Consumer

User Image

Where; Just inside the mansion
                                        With; Foster, Lh'visu

"ᴰᵒ ᴵ ᵒʷᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳˀ"

Marco was glad that Foster was speaking to him. He knew well enough that he could be obnoxious, and had gotten his fair share of slaps to the face because of it. The guy was insanely quiet though. He'd never heard somebody talk that softly - probably because he'd never be able to hear them over the noise of everybody else in the city. Just went to show how peaceful it was in the middle of nowhere. But Marco continued to beam at Foster, taking in the overflow of adorable as it radiated out of him. He really wanted to hug the guy. But when a voice sounded from behind them, he was glad he hadn't. First impressions were everything, after all.

He let his arm fall from Foster's shoulder and turned around to face the voice, and was assaulted by a gorgeous face. Marco really hoped they weren't all going be extraordinarily beautiful, he wouldn't be able to help himself.

But his breath caught in his throat when the woman introduced herself as the elf from the other royal family. He hadn't expected it, though he should have. From what his mum told him, they all thought his family were dead or something, seeing as they hadn't spoken to each other in over a century. Marco wondered how she would react to the 'good news', but wasn't about to tell her it himself. Elves were apparently smart, she could figure it out. "Marco. Nice t'meet ya!", he said, plastering a natural smile over his panic and taking her outstretched hand. He nodded his head to her question, hoping they were thinking about the same thing. His parent's letter was rather vague, though he guessed that was because the information they received was also rather vague.

He was swept away by the wave of cute that was Foster once again, and agreed they should go inside - Lh'visu didn't look well at all. Marco kept up his cheerful attitude though and bounded up the stairs to the entrance, opening the door for Foster and Lh'visu like a true gentleman, before going inside himself. Whatever the room they entered was, it was bigger than his entire apartment, and probably cost more that he'd make in five years. He let out a whistle as he checked the place out. There were a couple of servant like people, but he was too busy gawking to pay attention to them.

Skilled Gawker

User ImageUser Image

"Beck and... Marco." Using first names felt so unnatural. "Ah, nice to meet you. Both. Both of you." She sighed. 'Smooth.' Her eyebrows knitted together as she observed Foster's movements. Definitely one of the shy types. In hindsight, she should have just waited in the car till they went inside. Would have spared them the extra awkwardness from an already awkward situation. "Going inside sounds nice." With that, the redhead darted up the stairs, presumably to open the door. How surprisingly pleasant. Levi picked up her bags and glanced over to the Fairy prince, decided to say something to the man before continuing. "Sorry." For what wasn't exactly clear. She just felt... bad.

The foyer was incredibly underwhelming, to say the least. Not many things can compare to living in a castle. However what the mansion lacks in flare it makes up for in the air conditioning system. While still a bit more toasty that she'd prefer, it infinitely had been more preferable to the inferno. The moment she set her bags on the ground, one of the servants that seemed to be hovering around immediately picked up her bags and disappeared. How convenient.

She took a few more steps inside, allowing her eyes to wander around her surroundings. "Rather quaint," she mused. After a few seconds of absorbing the scenery, her eyes set back on 'Marco.' "Well... ahem" Levi cleared her throat. "I think I'll be departing from your company momentarily." She bowed her head toward the man, then toward Foster, and got the hell out of dodge. This situation had been much more painful than she could have anticipated. On the brightside, now she can create a plan of attack on how to handle the rest of the group.

A few minutes of exploring her new home, the elven princess stumbled across kitchen. "Perfect." After a quick glance around to ensure no one was around, she rummaged through the cabinets till a glass was found, opened the fridge, pulled out a jug of fruit juice, and downed at least three glasses one right after another. She hadn't realized just how parched she was. "What a terrible climate to live in." she muttered under her breath. Levi sat on the floor in front of the fridge, enjoying the cool air. It was admittedly something she would never normally do, but circumstances were different. Everything was different

Location: Mansion-Kitchen ▓ Thoughts: Relaxing. ▓ Company: No one. ▓

Timid Lover

User Image
User Image

When the redheaded creature ran to the stairs; the female elf followed suit. Leaving Foster to his own time. However, he didn't want to make his companions wait for him. Before he started walking; and before the white haired maiden made her way to the mansion in front of them, she gave the fae an apology. Which he was quite confused about. Right, this was the moment. Foster gained enough of his composure and took the needed steps to go into the door; which Marco, graciously, held open. A kind smile was what the fae gave back, along with a quiet 'thank you'. The male was in awe still that a creature of such grace and beauty had given him her name. If he wasn't so shy; and full of common sense; he'd want to scream something at her. His thoughts were screaming; "YOU'RE PRETTY AND I WANT YOU TO BEAR MY CHILDREN BEAUTIFUL CREATURE PLEASE DON'T REJECT ME." But he kept silent, and resorted to staring at other things in the room to keep him busy.

The mansion itself was decorated extravagantly compared to his tree house-like home. Foster very much missed his room, and in thinking this- sighed audibly. This was when the female elf left the two males on their own. The pink-haired male felt disheartened at this; but decided to not let lust be the factor on any action to take, and left her be. More so now focusing on his first companion.

"So; Marco.." Foster began, not stuttering in the beginning of his statement for once, "Once we're s-settled-" there's that damn stuttering again, Foster couldn't seem to catch a break. "in our respective r-rooms, I think I'm going to look for a garden. C-care to join me?" A careless smile was placed on the fae's lips. He felt happy thinking that he could have possibly found a friend. Or someone he could at least be friendly with. The male felt he should at least be friends with other creatures, and he certainly didn't want someone to be alone in such an awkward position of fates such as this. Even if the ultimate goal was to bear hybrid children, it wouldn't hurt to be friends with the other royals; even if competition was in play. The pink-haired fae heard for many years in his childhood that all the creatures had wars and disagreements but were faced with one common enemy. Simply, humans were destroying the planet, in Foster's opinion, they were the worst if they didn't care about the plants. Nevertheless; the boy wanted a friend. Maybe Marco would be that person.

Without a single thought; Foster began to head up the stairs. He heard voices and stopped though, the thinking was getting to him again. They'd probably judge his pink hair and think he was weird, or that he was too skinny. He turned around to face the redhead; one hand on the railing. Then the fae began biting his lip, with a near desperate look on his face. He hoped Marco would get the message to go up with him.

Where I'm at; Inside the mansion; bottom of the stairs xx Who I'm with; Pretty boy Marco xx What mood I'm in; Anxious; slightly more comfortable xxooc; xx Outfit of the day; Outfit

Dedicated Regular

User Image

kli:æ ævenʒi:

You are protected, in short, by your ability to love

tab Klia listened quietly to Roziel's words, understanding his point. While she hadn't experienced first hand the conflict between the races, it was entirely plausible that it would be difficult to give up a war that was centuries old. She knew from books what the extent of the violent feelings though, and understood that each race had valid reasons for fighting another. Nobody started a war for no reason after all, though each text spoke different depending on which race had written it. She agreed that they should all at least attempt to get to know one another however. It wouldn't do to let negative feelings of the past affect possible friendships in the future.

tab After Roziel closed the door to his room, Klia followed him down the hallway, two steps behind at all times. They came to a room containing the other two females she'd seen at the entrance and an unknown man. She inclined her head respectfully to the group after Roziel introduced her, keeping a polite smile on her face and letting her companion do the talking. She'd never really spoken to anybody outside of her family, so wasn't quite sure how to interact on an impersonal level. For the moment it would be better to stay quiet, just in case. She did feel slightly irritated being referred to as 'young', but she let it slide, soon caught up in wondering who the newcomers in the foyer might be.

Where ▬ Hallway
      With ▬ Roziel, Cynthia, an unknown woman and man

"Speech"
Thoughts

Timid Consumer

User Image

Where; Doorway in a hallway
                                        With; Foster and a bunch of other peeps.

"ᴰᵒ ᴵ ᵒʷᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃ ᶠᵃᵛᵒʳˀ"

While Marco was upset that one pretty was leaving, he still had one left so it was alright. He was more than ready to check out the rest of the building. It looked huge, and if this was just the entrance, what else could such a place possibly contain!? But his cutie was talking to him, and Marco shifted his attention to Foster. It was sweet how much he stuttered. "Yeah I'll join you mate. Not seen a livin' flower in ages, never mind a garden!" Marco laughed, thinking back to Charlotte's failed attempt at growing some flowers in the window of his apartment. They grew for a bit, but she could never get them to bloom. He'd bought her a fake rose when she finally gave up on the tiny things. At least it would never die, he'd said. Thinking about it, he realised they didn't even grow flowers in the park, only trees. How long has it actually been?

But he came back to himself, catching his babe walking away. The pink-haired man stopped though. "Nerves again, sweetie?" Marco said, walking up behind him. He'd turned to look at Marco with the most helpless expression. Marco could faintly hear voices from up the stairs and chucked. "They'll love you mate, you're adorable, c'mon." Marco draped his arm around Foster again and began walking, this time forcing Foster to move with him.

At the top of the stairs was an open space with seating leading to a hallway. That hallway opened up on either side to spread a hallway down what Marco presumed was the back of the house. There were doors spaced along it, which he though must have been their rooms. The voices were coming from a door to the left, so that's where Marco headed, keeping a firm grip around Foster.

"-to the Foyer of the Mansion to meet the newcomers that just arrived.", he could hear a voice saying. He reached the door by the time the voice stopped speaking. "Any takers?" "I do say that meeting us would be an excellent idea!", Marco announced from the doorway in what he thought was a posh accent, then reverted to his usual style of speech. "Name's Marco, nice t'meet ya." He grinned widely at the gathering, and then nudged Foster. "Your turn mate."

King Eggbert's Waifu

Blessed Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

Alistair resisted the urge to childishly roll his eyes at the woman's words. "Closing the door wasn't really that high on my list of priorities," he said as he stepped further out of the room.

His eyes settled on the woman, and he tried to determine which kingdom she was from. Unlike the werewolves, vampires weren't known for their amazing sense of smell, and he had not special powers to determine one way or the other what she was. The only thing that he was able to determine from just looking at her was that she happened to be very beautiful, not that that meant very much in the end. He known plenty of beautiful vampires, so the fact that she was beautiful was more like being kicked while he was down rather than something nice.

"Besides," he continued. "You should have been using your inside voice like a good little kid."

In all honesty, they hadn't been very loud at all, but Alistair was irritable and he wanted to complain a little.

He brought his thoughts back to how he could find out which kingdom she was from, but decided that the only way to do so would probably be to ask her, and he didn't particularly want to do that.

ooc: Do you know if Marisa left the RP or what? Because there's someone else with a female elf.

The Lady Reaper
Too many doses and I’m starting to get an attraction
User Image
Ellanore Cinder Petrovic
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Location – Foyer to the kitchen
Talking to- The Elf Princess
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

If one looked close to the shadows by the entrance, then they would've seen one sulking female vampire. Naturally veiled, as it seemed, in the foyer Ellanore had watched the new, rather loud, inhabitants enter the mansion and travel upstairs. Her keen vision detected two elves and a rather pink, male fae. She watched the female elf curiously, she obviously was uncomfortable and not appreciative of their similar situation. Whereas, the male elf was loud and outgoing. He seemed a very friendly sort. He bubbled with energy and conversation where, Ellanore would bite her tongue. Already, she had learned the man's name from his repetitive and quick introductions, "Name's Marco, nice t'meet ya." At least she almost knew someone personally within her first few hours of arriving.

Ellanore watched as the Elven Princess disappeared into the kitchen after a quick dismissal. After she had downed a few glasses of liquid the elf had sunk to the floor, out of sight. "It seems like she'll take a while to adjust. Poor dear..." Auburn ringlets bounced as the vamp shook her head. This dilemma wasn't an easy one for any of them to face. In the privacy of her study back home, she had allowed herself to relieve the burden of her emotional pain. Tears had led to hunting and hunting had led to a fresh delicacy. It had been the first time in months that the Princess had hunted down a kill of her own. The royal blood that followed through her veins ensured that she'd never go hungry and that her meals would be delivered to her in a chalice rather than a vein. But emotions, something that she was used to watching not controlling herself, seemed to always lead her astray. At the end of that night, she'd returned home, washed the blood from her pallid skin, and slept the day away. From then on, she'd decided to handle the arranged marriages with cold facts. After all, that kept everyone safe from being bitten.

The vampire broke her recollection when she stepped into the kitchen to snag an apple. Self-consciously, she made certain that her heels clicked on the surface of the tile, as to not alert the elf. "Cooler down there?" her velvet voice seemed to sing down to the Elven Princess. Carefully and modestly (she was in a dress after all), Ellanore slid down next to the other woman. She took a bite of her apple in an attempt to ease the tension in the air, "See? It's just a home away from home." her eyes seemed to say. "I haven't had the honor to meet any of the other royals here. So please allow me to introduce myself to one of the many. My name is Ellanore Cinder Petrovic. If you can't tell from the bite marks in my apple, then I might as well tell you that I'm a vampire." she managed politely until a giggle slipped out at her last statement. The vampire continued hesitantly, "I don't know about you...but this whole circumstance is a little overwhelming. When you are properly adjusted, would you like to face introductions together? Power in numbers and whatnot?"

No one can save me and you know I don’t want to attention

Skilled Gawker

User ImageUser Image

"Cooler down there?"

Lh'visu's amber eyes shot open to the source of the voice and, just for a very quick moment looked horrified. Teetering between deep-thought and passing out made her entirely oblivious to all the noise the woman made approaching her. Of course, her trained calm expression took over and it was almost as if she wasn't about to jump her skin just seconds ago. "Ah, yes. The weather here is... much warmer than I imagined."

The woman seemed pleasant enough. Then it was revealed she had been a vampire. Levi's jaw tightened. The North had a lot of superstitions about them, none of them pleasant. She wasn't naive enough to believe all, if any, were true. Being such an isolated kingdom allowed for the craziest beliefs of other races to become known widely as fact, but the idea of being alone with one was nerve-wracking. 'Just continue conversation.'

Levi cleared her throat preparing for her own introduction, "Lh'visu Dari of the elf kingdom," then bowed her head, which probably would have been less awkward to both execute and witness if they both hadn't been sitting on the ground. "Allow me apologize for allowing you catch me like... this," she made a gesture toward the fridge. Being caught leisurely sitting on the ground, in front of a fridge no less, was very unbecoming. And very embarrassing. "I'll take extra care to ensure that this won't happen again."

And then Ellanore spoke again, this time about facing the rest of the pack with one another. Levi tilted her head slightly at the proposition. It didn't occur to her that all the other royals may already be here. "I would." Dealing with the royals with another, albeit a stranger, seemed to be less daunting than to doing it alone. Besides the sooner they leave, the sooner this particular situation can be forgotten. Levi stood and turned to the woman, extending her hand toward the vampire.

Location: Mansion-Kitchen ▓ Thoughts: That was thoroughly embarrassing. ▓ Company: Ellanore. ▓

Gothiccie's Widow

Ruthless Ladykiller

Robin L
ee Oread-----------------------------------

User Image
                                                      Robin watched the countryside blur past his window in streaks. He hated car rides. So much beautiful scenery is lost to those indiscernible blurs. People were always in too much of a hurry to just stop and appreciate nature. "Slow it down a bit, please, Carl," he called to the driver in the front seat. "But, sir. We're already behind schedule." Robin had asked him to stop at a lake several miles back so he could swim. "The future can wait a little longer. I'd like to enjoy this ride." He could feel the car slowing and the images outside started coming into focus. "Thank you, Carl." The car maintained that speed for the rest of the journey as Robin stared out the window, taking in the world around him.

The sleek, black sedan pulled up to a large, overwhelming mansion. It was surrounded by nature--trees and shrubs and flowers--yet it seemed disconnected from it and out of place. Nymph homes blended with their surroundings in harmony. This structure pulled focus away from the real beauty. When the car stopped, an attendant opened the door and the brown-haired prince stepped out. The door shut behind him as the driver came around the back of the vehicle with the luggage, which he set on the curb. Robin turned to the man and gently placed his hand on his arm. "Thank you for bringing me here, Carl." The driver parted his lips with a great smile. "It was my pleasure, sir. Enjoy your stay." With that, the driver got back in the car and drove off. Robin turned his attention to the man who had opened his door. "What is your name?" he asked in a friendly manner. Surprised, the skinny attendant answered hesitantly. "Cecil, sir." The Nymph prince smiled. "My name is Robin Lee Oread," he introduced himself. "I believe you have been expecting me. Would you please take my bags to my room and unpack them for me? It isn't much." With a nod, the man immediately reached down to pick up the luggage and started for the door. Robin stepped in his way, forcing him to stop for a second, and placed his hand on the attendant's shoulder. "Thank you, Cecil." He stepped back off to the side and let the man proceed. The young prince's mother had taught him to always be kind to the help and in return you will forever have their loyalty.

Robin turned his attention to the front lawn. Everything was neatly trimmed, unlike the natural chaos that he was used to, but green is green and alive is alive so he wondered onto a patch of grass and allowed himself to fall down on his back. He missed the smell of nature and the quiet sky. He sat there for a long time watching the cloud and running the freshly cut blades of grass between his fingers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff