Welcome to Gaia! ::

((no no i can't be alone!!!!!*looks around*I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Auran Was bored of His 'games'...He needed someone worth while to Destroy...Someone With Despair, and Happiness In there Sweet memorys...To Take away these feelings, and Both end there Pleasure, and Suffering...Oh how he loved it...
Ichigo2004
((no no i can't be alone!!!!!*looks around*I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

((I want some chocolate milkness!!!))
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004

((yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gives some))
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004

((NO I WANT SOME CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
shiro sarutai
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004

((ok here gives a gallonxDDDDDDDDDDD))
Ichigo2004
shiro sarutai
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004

((ok here gives a gallonxDDDDDDDDDDD))

((hey what about me? crying crying ))

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
lxMelfinaxl
Heero Yuy NWZC
Sanai-chan
shiro sarutai
Shiro grumbled as he sat down against a tree with a small yawn looking around his ears perked for any signs of life
i then looked around "wait a sec...i sense another demon...although i dont think its the same one as before...." i say looking around
I stood at the ready and looked around, seeing if I could find anything.

I jump out of the bush, not being a threat.
I saw someone jump out and then found them to be of no threat, so I took my hand off my hilt.
Sky Serenity
Auran Was bored of His 'games'...He needed someone worth while to Destroy...Someone With Despair, and Happiness In there Sweet memorys...To Take away these feelings, and Both end there Pleasure, and Suffering...Oh how he loved it...
Yasu heard his thoughts again and followed him she she ran fast, so fast that she ran into him..she fall back and looks up...
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity
Yasu heard his thoughts again and followed him she she ran fast, so fast that she ran into him..she fall back and looks up...
Auran sighed, and turned his head wearily...
"what a bothersome little girl you are..." He Siad, his uncaring eyes Glaring at her..."what is it now?" He asked not bothering to Threaten her....Yet...
Heero Yuy NWZC
lxMelfinaxl
Heero Yuy NWZC
Sanai-chan
shiro sarutai
Shiro grumbled as he sat down against a tree with a small yawn looking around his ears perked for any signs of life
i then looked around "wait a sec...i sense another demon...although i dont think its the same one as before...." i say looking around

I saw someone jump out and then found them to be of no threat, so I took my hand off my hilt.

"I-I need to g-go to the village, p-please help me..."
I said weakly.
(( Does anyone mind if I make an appearance near them?...I do kinda want to be notice/notice others. Just let me know a nearby location....cause Im still a little lost. ))
lxMelfinaxl
Heero Yuy NWZC
Sanai-chan
shiro sarutai

i stare foward at her "uhm...hello?" i say not use to greeting others
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity
"what a bothersome little girl you are..." He Siad, his uncaring eyes Glaring at her..."what is it now?" He asked not bothering to Threaten her....Yet...
she smiles and said"i'm known for that"she smiled again "i wanna know everything about sky"she demaned and gave him a cold stare..
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity
she smiles and said"i'm known for that"she smiled again "i wanna know everything about sky"she demaned and gave him a cold stare..

Auran thought over this...
sighing, He decided If it would Shut her up, it was worth bringing Back His Memorys, Of His 'dear son' For awhile...
"Very well...what is it you ask First? maybe...His childhood?" He smirked, remembering the so called 'happy times'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff