Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tie started to talk to herself. "I am so bored so bored." she saw a leaf fly up and started to play with it. "Come back leaf." she said jumping at it.
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
shiro sarutai
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
she looked at him still as he return his gaze to his plate. "Shiro is there something wrong?" she asked sweetly

He blinked and looked up, finally having finished his food as he stood up "not really" he said smiling softly as he took his plate to the kitchens rinsing it off.

Rinoa finished her food and brought it into the kitchen and began to rinse it off "ok, if your sure" she said smiling

He smiled back and nodded averting his gaze "so are you ok?" he asked unsure of anything else to say.
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Yuy
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Yuy
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Yuy

"Okay, that's seems good enough."
I said, trying to think of something.
"What's next?"
I asked eagerly.
(( G2g for the night. Sorry. I love you, sweet dreams. smile ))
(Ok Casper. I love you too. sweet dreams. *kisses you goodnight*)

I took out a regular spatula. "Well, as they cook we need to check the underside and make sure it doesn't burn, so we're just going to slide this under and lift one side up and check every now and then. Once it's a golden brown you can stick the spatula underneath the pancake and flip it to the other side so we can cook the top." I explained, demonstrating everything as I went along.

"I think I get it."
I said, oberserving the demonstraition.
"Alright. I'll check one pancake and you can check the other, ok?" I asked in a cheerful voice. "I'll go set the table." I said, going over to the cupboards.

"May I help?"
I asked eagerly, always happy to set any table.
I smiled more seeing that she wanted to help. "If you want to." I replied, giving her the plates and then going over and getting the silverware to put on the table.

"Yay!" I said happily as I started setting the plates the their right places on the table.
K.D.v2.0
Gothyfox
K.D.v2.0
Gothyfox
K.D.v2.0

"Small mammals. Sometimes reptiles. Humans or elves if I can find one. They are rare where I'm from. But I only eat elderly humans or elves... I feel bad if they are younger."
Hearing that she thought twice on a baby and brought out a hock of meat "Creature of unknown orrigin?"

Her eyes glow again, bright teal.

"You don't want it? I'll share. I can cook it if you'd like."
"I dont have to but I enjoy the taste " she smiles as she hands it to you ...."I feel a small creature sturring" she smiles "it is a child of wolvs" she takes out a bottle of wine as you notice for being a godess she is unusualy skinny.

"Oh, wolves... We don't have pure anything in my galaxy... But we are all somehow decendants of changlings."
She holds up the meat, tosses it into the air, and points at it.
A stream of fire licks it as it's in the air.
Then, as it's falling, she cuts it in half with her nails, and hands you the bigger half.
"I enjoy tastes, too. Almost as much as scents. I could get fat on all the scents in this place."
She produces a plate ... "I would like to be fat" she smiles at the thought As she slices into the meat.
She reached into the pack at her side, and pulled out a small blanket, not nerely big enough.She tryed as best she could to huddle up inseide of it, and smiled a small, and delicate smile, at the new found comfort. Even if the comfort was small, She was happier then she had been.
shiro sarutai
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
shiro sarutai
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
she looked at him still as he return his gaze to his plate. "Shiro is there something wrong?" she asked sweetly

He blinked and looked up, finally having finished his food as he stood up "not really" he said smiling softly as he took his plate to the kitchens rinsing it off.

Rinoa finished her food and brought it into the kitchen and began to rinse it off "ok, if your sure" she said smiling

He smiled back and nodded averting his gaze "so are you ok?" he asked unsure of anything else to say.

"yes i'm fine. You the one who seems nervious." she giggled

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Casper Yuy
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Yuy
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Yuy

"I think I get it."
"Alright. I'll check one pancake and you can check the other, ok?" I asked in a cheerful voice. "I'll go set the table." I said, going over to the cupboards.

"May I help?"
I smiled more seeing that she wanted to help. "If you want to." I replied, giving her the plates and then going over and getting the silverware to put on the table.

"Yay!" I said happily as I started setting the plates the their right places on the table.
I set out the silverware one the napkins next to the plates and finally set out the glasses, filling them with orange juice.
White_Rose_of_Beauty
She reached into the pack at her side, and pulled out a small blanket, not nerely big enough.She tryed as best she could to huddle up inseide of it, and smiled a small, and delicate smile, at the new found comfort. Even if the comfort was small, She was happier then she had been.

Tie kept running after the leaf. She didn't realize anyone was in front of her. She triped over her and hid behind a tree. She was terrified only being a pup and what had just happened made her more weary.
Gothyfox
K.D.v2.0
Gothyfox
K.D.v2.0
Gothyfox
K.D.v2.0

"Small mammals. Sometimes reptiles. Humans or elves if I can find one. They are rare where I'm from. But I only eat elderly humans or elves... I feel bad if they are younger."
Hearing that she thought twice on a baby and brought out a hock of meat "Creature of unknown orrigin?"

"I dont have to but I enjoy the taste " she smiles as she hands it to you ...."I feel a small creature sturring" she smiles "it is a child of wolvs" she takes out a bottle of wine as you notice for being a godess she is unusualy skinny.

"Oh, wolves... We don't have pure anything in my galaxy... But we are all somehow decendants of changlings."
Then, as it's falling, she cuts it in half with her nails, and hands you the bigger half.
"I enjoy tastes, too. Almost as much as scents. I could get fat on all the scents in this place."
She produces a plate ... "I would like to be fat" she smiles at the thought As she slices into the meat.

"I would like it, too. It's hard to get fat, when you really only eat every few months. This is so good!"
She starts biting chunks from the meat, swallowing them whole.
Too-shy
White_Rose_of_Beauty

Tie kept running after the leaf. She didn't realize anyone was in front of her. She triped over her and hid behind a tree. She was terrified only being a pup and what had just happened made her more weary.

Serene cryed out in surprise as the young pup bumped into her side.She looked over, and hid her head under the blanket as best she could.She peeked out, and saw the small pup run behind a tree, So She pulled the blanket down, and blinked curiously.
K.D.v2.0
Gothyfox
K.D.v2.0
Gothyfox
K.D.v2.0

"I would like it, too. It's hard to get fat, when you really only eat every few months. This is so good!"
She starts biting chunks from the meat, swallowing them whole.
SHe takes small bites but she doesent seem to swall ow but it's gone after sh opens her moulth "When your space ... there's allot to fill..."
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Yuy
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Yuy
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Yuy

"I think I get it."

"May I help?"

I set out the silverware one the napkins next to the plates and finally set out the glasses, filling them with orange juice.

"I hope Natch doesn't see all of this. She might take it all."
I said, slightly worried and amused at the thought.
White_Rose_of_Beauty
Too-shy
White_Rose_of_Beauty

Serene cryed out in surprise as the young pup bumped into her side.She looked over, and hid her head under the blanket as best she could.She peeked out, and saw the small pup run behind a tree, So She pulled the blanket down, and blinked curious.

Tie peaked out and then asked out of fearness. "You arn't going to eat me are you?" she said as she hid behind the tree.

((what is your race?))

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Casper Yuy
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Yuy
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Yuy

"May I help?"

"I hope Natch doesn't see all of this. She might take it all."
I said, slightly worried and amused at the thought.
I chuckled a little at the thought of it. "If she's hungry we have enough batter to make some more." I said, checking the pancakes.
shiro sarutai
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
shiro sarutai
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever

"yes i'm fine. You the one who seems nervious." she giggled

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces