Welcome to Gaia! ::

"visit, well i wouldnt call it a visit"he exclaimed. "it seems im reviling everything..." he said as he sat next to him. "life wasnt wanted with him" he said looking up at the snoe falling down upon his face. "nor, does any-one want to enjoy his power...eh! im so sorry! you dont know what the hell im talking about do you?'' he said embarassed.
7sanches7
"visit, well i wouldnt call it a visit"he exclaimed. "it seems im reviling everything..." he said as he sat next to him. "life wasnt wanted with him" he said looking up at the snoe falling down upon his face. "nor, does any-one want to enjoy his power...eh! im so sorry! you dont know what the hell im talking about do you?'' he said embarassed.
Sky shook his head, listening to him, yet looking forward through the falling snow. "might as well explain" He stated, pulling his hood back over his face before the snow could cover his head.
Sky Sin
7sanches7
Sky shook his head, listening to him, yet looking forward through the falling snow. "might as well explain" He stated, pulling his hood back over his face before the snow could cover his head.

"well...when i was four...i was poseced with powers greater, than anyone could amagine. i didnt realize it tell i was ten...it began to take me over...i soon had the power to over-come it. yet i still was scared...then i fgured out it was a person. i started to call it pain...but his real name was itami...wich stands for pain in japanes(realy dose) 9 years later im stuck here, wich i may be for life...i cant take it. i want out. but if im out, then theres more humands for him to kill...thats what im scared of..." he stoped, still looking up at the snow, he then turned his head facing sky. "do you have anything thats like that?" he questioned.
7sanches7
Sky Sin
7sanches7

"well...when i was four...i was poseced with powers greater, than anyone could amagine. i didnt realize it tell i was ten...it began to take me over...i soon had the power to over-come it. yet i still was scared...then i fgured out it was a person. i started to call it pain...but his real name was itami...wich stands for pain in japanes(realy dose) 9 years later im stuck here, wich i may be for life...i cant take it. i want out. but if im out, then theres more humands for him to kill...thats what im scared of..." he stoped, still looking up at the snow, he then turned his head facing sky. "do you have anything thats like that?" he questioned.

Sky sighed looking for a way to answer... "...a few..." He admitted after a while of thinkning. " one of which...I cant lose my temper in the forest. I can get angry, but I cant get angry enough to go into blind rage. If I do that then...the forest, and I will kill everyone inside its barriors." He stated this calmly. "if I am lost into despair, then Shadows shall take over me, instead of the other way around, and they will do what ever they want with that forest..." he stopped, and looked up at the sky. "you could say its all Coneected to negative emotions....Which is another reason my father is trying to take them."
Sky Sin
7sanches7
Sky Sin
7sanches7

Sky sighed looking for a way to answer... "...a few..." He admitted after a while of thinkning. " one of which...I cant lose my temper in the forest. I can get angry, but I cant get angry enough to go into blind rage. If I do that then...the forest, and I will kill everyone inside its barriors." He stated this calmly. "if I am lost into despair, then Shadows shall take over me, instead of the other way around, and they will do what ever they want with that forest..." he stopped, and looked up at the sky. "you could say its all Coneected to negative emotions....Which is another reason my father is trying to take them."

"heh...power...isnt what we wanted is it? just a normal life that we never sucseeded to ucomplish...maybe not even love" he said looking strainsg ahaed as the wind blew his air the other drection.
7sanches7
Sky Sin
7sanches7
Sky Sin
7sanches7

"heh...power...isnt what we wanted is it? just a normal life that we never sucseeded to ucomplish...maybe not even love" he said looking strainsg ahaed as the wind blew his air the other drection.

Sky laughed and stood, the snow crunchng beneath his feet. "A normal life to one person is a horrible life to another...What is your deffinition of normal? Mine is to just live with my demonic family, and kill intruders of the forest...So my life is off its normal course." He began to walk forward, and stopped infront of the ale blue shadow across the snow. manipulting it into a rose, he held it up and dropped it to the snow below him. It spread out slowly filling the clearing infront of the castle with the dark, beautiful plants.
''Intruders?" he questioned hoping he didnt mean himself."normal to me is like a life with no power...the rose trick is nice...but i cant show you much...or he'll take over." he sighed "why do you have this forest? and why intruders...what would they do?"
7sanches7
''Intruders?" he questioned hoping he didnt mean himself."normal to me is like a life with no power...the rose trick is nice...but i cant show you much...or he'll take over." he sighed "why do you have this forest? and why intruders...what would they do?"
"My family has been in this forest, as its rulers for years." Sky started. "This forest is one of the last magical places in this world. When we have intruders, the trees become restless, untrustworthy...Im amazed they have been so patiant with so many people coming through the forest in the last year...Sadly the forest, and its inhabitants, cannot be seperated apon meeting...so you young boy...are trapped here, as one of the many intruders that the forest wants killed." He turned with a grim frown upon his face, looking down at Brian. "Intruders in the forest, may die after changing it for the better or worse, but the trees beleive they must all die. So..I am defying them. you are alive, only becuase I am keeping you alive." He sat back down, stomping on a rose infront of him. "disqusting Shadow plants..."
"why dont you let me die?" he questioned "what have i done to be kept alive? why?" he was confused...why does he want him out of all the people he besides saphire?
She makes hand signs and appers in the forest she looks arounds "so peacefull.." Se begins to sing softly jumping in a tree letting her legs hang :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_HzbRlmRxk
7sanches7
"why dont you let me die?" he questioned "what have i done to be kept alive? why?" he was confused...why does he want him out of all the people he besides saphire?
Sky laughed. "dont think your special or anything...I think it be horrible if anyone died...at the moment you two are the only people that I know to still be alive." He began to walk into the forest, fading away into the first shadow he came across.
"wait!" he yelled running after him. "i..i want out. is there any posible way! i want out of this damn mistake, im my life!"
7sanches7
"wait!" he yelled running after him. "i..i want out. is there any posible way! i want out of this damn mistake, im my life!"

Sky appeared out of Brians shadow, and thought for a moment. "ok...Ill tell you how to leave this place." he smiled, and walked back until he was 10 feet away. "Kill me...and you can leave"
kill...you...what do you mean...er...but how would killing you get me out of here? and i dont want to kill...i.." he said in a small voice. looking a way from him. "but i want out."
"sadly, I wont allow myself to be killed without protecting myself...and even if you kill me..you must kill everyone else in my family." Sky frowned, and sat back down. "think of it like this...by fighting me...your fighting the forest...how does that sound?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff