Welcome to Gaia! ::

username: Black_Cat_Sora
name: Sora
race: forest dragon/shape-shifter(will be explained)
weapons: magic, two katana
appearance:
Dragon-
User Image
Mermaid-
User Image
Human-
User Image
powers: controls water, fire, earth, and air. Also can shape-shift
personality: personality biggrin etermined, strong, tough, gentle, caring, fiercely loyal and trusting. She is a fighter until the end. She is very free-spirited. No one has ever been able to even sit on her back for how untame she is. She is very hostile and dangerous if made mad or is caged up. She is wild and untame, rebellious and reckless. But her heart is in the right place.
bio: Some call her the "spirit of the forest". They know she exists, but none have ever been able to bring her out of the forest. Many of the other dragons have been killed, adding to her rareness. There is a large amount of money wanted for her dead, and an even larger amount wanted for her alive. No one has ever been able to cage her or even ride on her back yet, but that won't stop them from trying. She is a shifter, therefore very hard to catch. She uses her dragon and human form on land. She also has a mermaid form, but only uses it when around water.
Sora was laying by a lake in the middle of the forest. It was large with a mountains behind it and a waterfall. She stood up and went into the water. It only can halfway up her shoulders when she went in, but imagine how deep it would be for a normal person. But for now, she walked ontop of the water. She wasn't a very big dragon, nor that heavy. But she still weighed a lot. Maybe it was just magic? She bent her neck and started to drink.

(( picture of lake...isn't it beautiful?))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Well if you want, I will go to the other side" saying this as I jumped atop the tree, and over the road sitting down on a branch...resummonig the weapons...

Sparkly Demigod

9,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
"You don't have to." she said. Tenten jumped into the tree she was hiding behind. "Hey, do you see what I see?" Tenten said as a smile streched upon her face.
I looked in the direction she was..."intersting..." I said with a smile,
Standing up and jumping to the branch she was at...

Sparkly Demigod

9,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
"Two humans walking this way." she said. She took off the band the kept them from opening and kept them closed with her hands. She looked at the humans in disgust. She was ready to kill them.
I looked at her expression..."dont kill them yet!" I said to her "lets play with them first!" I laffed quietly... "its so much more fun...but if you want we can just kill them" I said pulling out a sword..

Sparkly Demigod

9,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
"No let's play with them." she said gigling. She waited till they were a little closer. "Go down and act like a human. Ok?" she said as she jumped down and walked out behind one of the girls. Tenten tapped her on the shoulder. "Excue me but I kinda need your help." she said to both of them. "My cat ran into the forest and I need help looking for her." she said as she waited for the other girl to come.
I jumped down into the forest, and turned myself into a kitten... she lost her cat..Let them try and find me... I thought to myself, letting out a cute meow, and running across the road into the other side of the forest...
Name: Veritas
Race: Merman/Angel
Powers: Manipulates water
Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
weapons: A saber and his magic
Bio: No one knows but him.
Black_Cat_Sora
Sora was laying by a lake in the middle of the forest. It was large with a mountains behind it and a waterfall. She stood up and went into the water. It only can halfway up her shoulders when she went in, but imagine how deep it would be for a normal person. But for now, she walked ontop of the water. She wasn't a very big dragon, nor that heavy. But she still weighed a lot. Maybe it was just magic? She bent her neck and started to drink.

(( picture of lake...isn't it beautiful?))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Very beautiful!))

Sparkly Demigod

9,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
"There she is." she said as the three girls ran after her. Tenten made herself trip on her on feet and saw the girls keep running. She wondered if the girl could talk threw her mind. Hey can you hear me? she said in her mind.
Aquas Magus
Name: Veritas
Race: Merman/Angel
Powers: Manipulates water
Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
weapons: A saber and his magic
Bio: No one knows but him.

((yay! its my friend!!! Just jump in anywere, k?))
yes i can...so were should i take them.. i ran away from them, at a pase so that they coudlnt catch me, but still be able to chase me... im heading north now...should I swich direction?

Sparkly Demigod

9,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Go east and I will meet you guys there ,she said. Tenten got up and ran back into the forest. She went to the Mother Tree and stood under it waiting. She held her scrolls smiling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff