Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Yuay sat on a tree branch, not too far from the ground. She was only about 5 feet up. Yuay looks around carefully, remembering where the lake was, and where the camp site was. "HA! I have such a good memory of where eveything is!" She whispers to herself as she looks down upon the forest floor.

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
(I have to go for the night. Goodnight everyone.)
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity

Auran leened down, and looked into her eyes...
"now my Dear Mitsu...you are to Serve, and Protect your king...And Fight without HJesitation, yet Never kill...Repeat that Mitsu!" He stood up, waiting For her Answer...
"mitsu, i will protect the king, and i will fight with out hesitation, but will not kill"she said while getting upa nd looking at him in the eyes

He nodded, and walked around her...
"You will Take all Orders from your king, Without Hesitation...And As My new Fighter your Eyes Shall Be Saphire.." He passed his hands through her mind, and watched her Eyes light up, As Her New memory was in place...
Mitsu blinked a couple times and said"i wanna find sky" she said while a smirk

Auran sat down, and Waved her off in the Direction of Sky...

Sky awoke, and dug his way out of the Shadows that had Burried him...looking around him, He took the knife out of his chest and Sighed...Something was missing...And all he could remember was one name...'Alexa' and yet...it ment nothing to him
mitsu noded and smiled she ran toawrds sky and sniffed around, she then found his scent she ran after it and saw him..."sky we may fight now"she screamed, she took out her daggers and then sky look at her she jump down and did a flip and kick in the air and jumped up to his level and kicked him down to the ground again, she jumped down on the ground looking in his eyes waiting..

Auran watched and laughed...Eventualy She would Become collected, and 'smart' again...But at the moment she was just a plaything...He Guessed and hour or two, before She would be able to think again...

Sky Was slightly surprised by this, and Faded away into the ground...Avoiding her, as He ran away...His Memorys slowlwy returned to him unti;...the only thing He didnt know was Who Alexa was...
Heero Yuy NWZC
(I have to go for the night. Goodnight everyone.)

Bye. Goodnight. heart

Timid Restorer

12,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Yuay leaped off of the branch and let herself fall. "Whee! I'm falling!" She laughed, but a few seconds before she would hit the ground she used her wings to set her down gently, instead if being smashed to the floor.
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity

"You will Take all Orders from your king, Without Hesitation...And As My new Fighter your Eyes Shall Be Saphire.." He passed his hands through her mind, and watched her Eyes light up, As Her New memory was in place...

Sky awoke, and dug his way out of the Shadows that had Burried him...looking around him, He took the knife out of his chest and Sighed...Something was missing...And all he could remember was one name...'Alexa' and yet...it ment nothing to him
mitsu noded and smiled she ran toawrds sky and sniffed around, she then found his scent she ran after it and saw him..."sky we may fight now"she screamed, she took out her daggers and then sky look at her she jump down and did a flip and kick in the air and jumped up to his level and kicked him down to the ground again, she jumped down on the ground looking in his eyes waiting..

Auran watched and laughed...Eventualy She would Become collected, and 'smart' again...But at the moment she was just a plaything...He Guessed and hour or two, before She would be able to think again...

Sky Was slightly surprised by this, and Faded away into the ground...Avoiding her, as He ran away...His Memorys slowlwy returned to him unti;...the only thing He didnt know was Who Alexa was...
"come back you"she screamed and followed him she then jumped infront of him and grabed his neck "come with me or suffer"she said as she but her dagger to his neck while looking in hes eyes agian trying ot convence him...
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity

"come back you"she screamed and followed him she then jumped infront of him and grabed his neck "come with me or suffer"she said as she but her dagger to his neck while looking in hes eyes agian trying ot convence him...

Sky threw her off, and waited...His eyes began to Become Pearl white, as He Took out his swords, and lunged at her...
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity

Sky threw her off, and waited...His eyes began to Become Pearl white, as He Took out his swords, and lunged at her...
mitsu easly dodges and hits sky in his back with her elbow and she flips back "come on is that all?!"..
It was a good time...his patience grew dry as he leapt from the tree, his cape flew upwards surrounding his upper half and alongside the outer reaches of his head. Landing wasn't so hard, the cape made it easier. He had hoped not to startle the others as much as he had approached Casper. " Hello... I'm a bit lost. " His mind scolded at him ( You moron...how do you know if they are nice people? ) He merely shrugged his thoughts away and continued to glance around at the others.
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity
Ichigo2004
Sky Serenity

mitsu easly dodges and hits sky in his back with her elbow and she flips back "come on is that all?!"..

Sky shook his head, and Grabed her...Using one hand to hold himself up, as He threw her up, and slammed his leg into Her back, sending her flying...Before jumping up after her, and Grabbing her neck...throwing her down into the earth..."of course not..."
shiro sarutai
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
shiro sarutai
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
Rinoa sees Shiro and runs into the water over to him and embrasses him in a hug

Shiro flinches and looks up at rinoa chuckling "umm, hello" he said pushing himself up to stand on the water by compressing the air beneath him and dried off with a burst of wind
Rinoa smiled and giggled "Sorry" she said shyly and floated in the water or at least tried to

HE chuckled and gave her a hug back "it's okay" he said and helped her stand on the water as he walked them back to the shore "So how are you?" he asked smiling that she seemed in a much better mood then when he first met her
rinoa couldn't stop smiling and she didn't know why, somehow Shiro always made her amile and she could never stop, "I think i am back to normal" she said as she spun around showing him her actuall angel form
User Image
He smiled "wow, you look beautiful, much better than when i first saw you" he chuckled "i am glad" he finished and yawned,
she continued smiling "Yea, I feel much better." she noticed his ywan "Are you tired Shiro?" she asked him and noticed his arm was still wrapped around her from him helping her stand on the water
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
she continued smiling "Yea, I feel much better." she noticed his ywan "Are you tired Shiro?" she asked him and noticed his arm was still wrapped around her from him helping her stand on the water

He nodded and noticed too pulling away blushing slightly "sorry" he mumbled and stiffled another yawn
Rinoa blushed "It's ok" she said as she too blushed and flew in the air but then huverd(sp?) over the water "didn't get much sleep?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff