Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

"I think I remember it.....this way!"
I started walking towards the smoke that was building in the air.
I turned and followed her, looking around constantly as I did so as to not miss anything.

"Found it."
I said as I finally see the small cabin. Walking inside, I grab the journal that Natch wanted.
"Finished."
I said smiling.
"That's good...so, will you be heading back now?" I asked curiously, wondering what she will be doing next.

"Well, before I left Natch, she fell asleep. Everyone seems to be doing that..."
I said with a sad sigh.
"I suppose I'll head back at a later time. What have you been doing lately?"
I asked in a friendly tone.
"Well, recently I have just made a new friend. I was practicing form the book when she fell out of a branch. I patched her up and she invited to her home for dinner. Of course, I insisted on cooking dinner since I love to cook. Anyways, we went out here and then Melfina jumped out of the bushes and that's pretty much it." I explained nicely, a smile on my face the whole time.

"You love to cook? That's awesome."
I said, leaning a back a bit on the outside of the cabin.

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

"Found it."
I said as I finally see the small cabin. Walking inside, I grab the journal that Natch wanted.
"Finished."
I said smiling.
"That's good...so, will you be heading back now?" I asked curiously, wondering what she will be doing next.

"Well, before I left Natch, she fell asleep. Everyone seems to be doing that..."
I said with a sad sigh.
"Well, recently I have just made a new friend. I was practicing form the book when she fell out of a branch. I patched her up and she invited to her home for dinner. Of course, I insisted on cooking dinner since I love to cook. Anyways, we went out here and then Melfina jumped out of the bushes and that's pretty much it." I explained nicely, a smile on my face the whole time.

I chuckled a bit. "If you say so. Maybe I can come by and make something for you and Natch sometime...or maybe just you." I said in a planning sort of way.

Angelic Sex Symbol

10,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

"Found it."
"Finished."
I said smiling.

I said with a sad sigh.

I chuckled a bit. "If you say so. Maybe I can come by and make something for you and Natch sometime...or maybe just you." I said in a planning sort of way.

sees casper and rides up to her and her friend
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

"Found it."
"Finished."
I said smiling.

I said with a sad sigh.

I blushed a bit.
"I'm not even allowed to cook. I'm horrible at it."
I said laughing a bit myself.

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
TalesOflegendiaGirl
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

I said with a sad sigh.

sees casper and rides up to her and her friend
I saw a woman come up to us. I turned to face her, my face the same. "Hello there."

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

I said with a sad sigh.

I blushed a bit.
I laughed a little as well. "Well then...maybe I can give you a few pointers or so." I suggested, winking at her.

Angelic Sex Symbol

10,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

I said with a sad sigh.

I blushed a bit.

you just need to practic.i ride up on deer and get off
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

I said with a sad sigh.

I blushed a bit.
I laughed a little as well. "Well then...maybe I can give you a few pointers or so." I suggested, winking at her.

I blush a bit and giggle.

Angelic Sex Symbol

10,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
hey am i invisable to you two here she said getting angry

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Lockhart

I blushed a bit.

I blush a bit and giggle.
My smile widens at her blush and I chuckle again. "Anyways..." I turn to the woman who arrived near us. "Who might you be miss?" I asked warmly.
TalesOflegendiaGirl

"Sorry..." sweatdrop
I said somewhat feeling emberassed.

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
TalesOflegendiaGirl
"We can still hear you though." I added with a little laugh.
i jump off of kiros back when we get to the lake. i smile and sit down as kiro runs off

Angelic Sex Symbol

10,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Heero Yuy NWZC
TalesOflegendiaGirl
"We can still hear you though." I added with a little laugh.

calms down and smiles with a little laughter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces