Welcome to Gaia! ::

she ran to her and hugged her "It's ok, I saw it comming remeber? i mean i have been preparing myself, i knew this was going to happpen" warm tears began to fall down her face slowly
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
she ran to her and hugged her "It's ok, I saw it comming remeber? i mean i have been preparing myself, i knew this was going to happpen" warm tears began to fall down her face slowly

I shook my head, and started to sob..
"but...I-Its all my fault...he was your p-prince....
I brought all this, and you s-should hate me..." I said through sobs....
Sarah Serenity
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever

she began to cry harder "a-at one p-p-point i did hate y-y-you, but i-i-i know it's g-gonna be ok b-b-because you will b-be happy, a-and that makes m-me h-happy"
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
Sarah Serenity
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever

she began to cry harder "a-at one p-p-point i did hate y-y-you, but i-i-i know it's g-gonna be ok b-b-because you will b-be happy, a-and that makes m-me h-happy"

I hugged her tight, and Cryed harder...
"R-Rinoa...I-Im S-S-S-sorry!" finished, as My My tears fell down my face, and my neck began to sting from all the crying...
Name: Her last name, Yukishiro, is all she remembers.
Age: She doesn't know but she appears to be in her early 20's
Race: She is human enough, but her Aura is... warped... Animals flee from her presence as tho she were cursed. However; no curse seems to be upon her, it's as if her Soul isn't quite real.
Powers: Life Hope and Light all fade from her presence. She's an experienced Warrior, tho she doesn't look it. Her speed and ruthlessness are surprisingly harsh.
Image:
User Image
weapons: An antique Spanish fencing blade... Still sharp.
Bio: Yukishiro is a strange woman for sure... Not to mention being creepy as hell. She is a mortal woman with snow-white hair and skin that's almost pale enough to match. She never smiles, nor does she speak, tho it's a mystery as to whether she can't or simply won't. When asked about her past she just stares blankly with deep sad eyes. If pressed further, all she can remember is a man, a dead man, his eyes full of hate. Then a flash of light, a spray of blood, and her world splits in half before going black. There's a faint scar across her forehead, just above her eyebrows.

EDIT: sad (oops... almost forgot... " ninja " wink )
((Should I just start posting?))

EDIT: sad (Apparently I'm RPing alone so I'm leaving. Sorry.))
Pukitaki
Name: Her last name, Yukishiro, is all she remembers.
Age: She doesn't know but she appears to be in her early 20's
Race: She is human enough, but her Aura is... warped... Animals flee from her presence as tho she were cursed. However; no curse seems to be upon her, it's as if her Soul isn't quite real.
Powers: Life Hope and Light all fade from her presence. She's an experienced Warrior, tho she doesn't look it. Her speed and ruthlessness are surprisingly harsh.
Image:
User Image
weapons: An old Katana... Still sharp.
Bio: Yukishiro is a strange woman for sure... Not to mention being creepy as hell. She is a mortal woman with snow-white hair and skin that's almost pale enough to match. She never smiles, nor does she speak, tho it's a mystery as to whether she can't or simply won't. When asked about her past she just stares blankly with deep sad eyes. If pressed further, all she can remember is a man, a dead man, his eyes full of hate. Then a flash of light, a spray of blood, and her world splits in half before going black. There's a faint scar across her forehead, just above her eyebrows.

EDIT: sad (oops... almost forgot... " ninja " wink )

((welcome!
you may start when you want))
Sarah Serenity
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
Sarah Serenity
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever

I hugged her tight, and Cryed harder...
"R-Rinoa...I-Im S-S-S-sorry!" finished, as My My tears fell down my face, and my neck began to sting from all the crying...

she pulled away and looked at her, she wipped away sarah's tears and her own and lifted sarahs head to look at her "Hey, we're still bestfriends k? I promice. Yea i am a little mad but hey i'll be ok in a few days." she said with a half smile
darkerdrake
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
darkerdrake
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
darkerdrake
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever

"i'm sorry sir, my name is rinoa" the tiara was back by Kuma

"Ah, it's just a little girl", he mutters, returning to cleaning his weapons, completely ignoring her.

"I am not a little girl, I am 17 years old" she was very offended and straightend her sword on her back

"You aren't a little girl?", he asked,"How are you going to prove it?", he mocked, interested in her response.

"how would you like me to proove it?" she stood up tall with her hands on her hips

"I don't know!", he said with a hint of mocking enthusiasm, provoking imaturity,"What would a mature lady do?" he didn't even look at her, in an attempt to push her temper.

"well, a mature lady wouldn't have to proove she is one"
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
darkerdrake
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
darkerdrake
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever

"I am not a little girl, I am 17 years old" she was very offended and straightend her sword on her back

"You aren't a little girl?", he asked,"How are you going to prove it?", he mocked, interested in her response.

"how would you like me to proove it?" she stood up tall with her hands on her hips

"I don't know!", he said with a hint of mocking enthusiasm, provoking imaturity,"What would a mature lady do?" he didn't even look at her, in an attempt to push her temper.

"Thus you remain of the status 'Little girl'", he hopped from the tree,"I'm Vince, what's your name", he held out his hand.
darkerdrake
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
darkerdrake
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
darkerdrake
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever

"Thus you remain of the status 'Little girl'", he hopped from the tree,"I'm Vince, what's your name", he held out his hand.

"fine" she shook his hand "my name is Rinoa" she curtsied
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
darkerdrake
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
darkerdrake
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever

He smiled a bit at her gesture, then bowed to mock her,"What brings you here?"
darkerdrake
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
darkerdrake
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
darkerdrake
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever

she had looked like she had been crying "well when i first came here i was just passing through but i met some friends so i have staied ever since. aand well i was with the prince but he fell in love with my bestfriend so yea, i don't really see a need to stay here anymore"
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
darkerdrake
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
darkerdrake
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever

she had looked like she had been crying "well when i first came here i was just passing through but i met some friends so i have staied ever since. aand well i was with the prince but he fell in love with my bestfriend so yea, i don't really see a need to stay here anymore"

His smile faded, he didn't know what to tell her, but he wasn't going to tell her to leave, nor stay in this place,"I have sympathy for you", his expression was grim.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff