Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ash's smiles fade as he watches the family leave, he puts a hand to his head throwing himself to the couch. 'That was mentally draining..'

Amber frowns, 'It's Just a contract Tobby.'

Yuki nods her eyes turning pitch black "Since you know my mom then, I don't have to hide the fact my eyes change to this." She smiles at him, "When do you want to fight?"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"When your grandfather gets back from Hell." Kaiser says, stretching. "He's supposed to watch young Aimee this afternoon."

Bee hums quietly as he goes to his and Emma's room. 'I don't like him.' He send to Emma, making sure their son wouldn't hear the conversation. 'He smells weird...Can't place it.'

((What if the reason he's the leader is because he died and escaped Hell?))

Dangerous Knight

"I know you lambs" he said "you wouldn't make one up if you didn't have big feelings for my sis"

ikki was organizing relief efforts arround the world

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki frowns at this her eyes shifting blue again, she lays her head on the counter. "How can you stand such long hours Kaiser? It's like being stuck in limbo all over again." The small angel complains. "I'm a bit jealous, I've always wanted to meet the original God..The one before Getsu."

Emma nods in agreement 'Everything screamed unnatural.' She frowns at this throwing herself on the bed. 'Just foul..'

[[Oh dude yes. I hope I can pull this as awesomely as this turning out to be.]]

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
'I have none.' The vampire Queen rolls her eyes, 'stop being an idiot, I have no romantic interests with no one..no matter how you insist..Love makes a fool out of the greatest minds.'

Dangerous Knight

"but you consider, neku, colt, abby, and my former self as friends" he said "thats romantic interests. and love doesn't make people into fools"

ikki brought up a screen to serinity "hey serinity"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
'Theres a difference between friendship and romance Tobias.' Amber replies grinding her teeth, this was getting annoying.

Serenity wipes the dirt off her cheek, looking up at the screen she smiles "Afternoon Ikki." The Earth Spirit adjusts her sun hat. "I was just going to call you, did you being me any new plants from Limbo?"

Dangerous Knight

"yeah, well kinda" he said "I brought seeds and fruit and veggies, enough so the scientists can see what effects they would have on everyone, at most its all safe and it'll heal any damage to earth"

"you mad amber?" tobby said "you know, I'm dead as dead, never coming back nope never"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Max pauses, stopping a conversation with Nyx. "Uh, Amber...Mind talking with your imaginary friends later?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "Or...Never?"

Kaiser smirks. "I've had even longer hours...You seem to keep forgetting that I was tortured for three weeks straight before I finally gave in to my darkness and wiped out Rome."

'But I feel like I've smelled it before..' Bee pulls his shirt over his head and looks at his torso in the mirror. 'I'm thinking about...new piercings.' He says suddenly, his eyes glowing silver.

((You can do this, Misu! I have faith in you!!))

Dangerous Knight

((she can do it))

"still grumpy" he said "never liked me while I was growing up."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[[O.o I'll try.]]

"It's not natural for it to be this long.." Yuki looks back up at KIser, "I didn't forget.." She says with a frown, "I miss work...do you think Getsu is okay?"

Amber turns bright red, she frowns at Max. "Mot imaginary, our dead friend has been hopping our heads...Also, those were thoughts so mind your own mental conversations Max."

"More...That's random." Emma sits up, "I was thinking tattoos for you." She says then looks up. "he does smell different.."

Dangerous Knight

"amber, I'm just a voice in your heads" he said "I'll disappear when you guys dont need me any more"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"It's not mental when you start speaking out loud." Nyx comments, then looks back at Max. "As I was saying, you can't just wave your hand and get when you want, you little brat...I'm not one of your demons that you can just push around, I am a-" She breaks off with a small 'oh' and looks down at the Atlantean Dagger sticking out of her chest. "That's...Not...Fair." She groans, falling.

Max braces himself for Nyx's powers returning to the Source and winces, feeling them travel through him on their way. "I hate killing gods, but sometimes, it's for the best." He growls then looks at Amber. "Hearing voices in your head is a sign of insanity, you know."

"Tattoos?" Bee asks, smirking. "What did you have in mind?"

Kaiser shrugs, smirking. "I'm sure he's fine." He says, leaning against the table. "He's a grown Getsu, he knows what he's doing."

Alexei stirs, opening his eyes. "Neku.." He calls quietly, feeling the effect of not sleeping for a few days and finally getting some rest.

Dangerous Knight

"second is not getting out of the dragon's way" tobby joked

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[[Those were ' ' not "" so pfffftttttt]]

Amber glares at him, crossing her arms "Ask the rest of us, we can hear him Neku thinks it's a ghost thing, but if you like I can go get checked out." Amber frowns "It's honestly annoying hearing the voice of a phantom commenting on ever aspect of your life." 'Great now I'm going to get commited, if it were true then I don't need you Toby. Kindly fade away.'

"Well..." Emma says as she climbs out of bed, she places a hand on his chest from behind him, "I was thinking...maybe..permanent dragon scares.. " she traces a hand to his neck with her nails. "Well, that's what I was planning for myself Dragon boy, in your scale colors.."

The shower was running, Neku blinks "In the shower Alexei~" she replies, washing the soap out of her hair.

Yuki flops to her stomach on the counter, "Arugh...When is grandpa coming? I want to practice so much...!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff