Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki looks up, she pushes the door open with little effort and hugs Amiee awkwardly. Simply because she wasn't use to dishing them out. Her face red Yuki let's go of her. "Ah, I'm-I'm sorry..I know little you likes hugs..So..I wanted to give you one." The young angel looks up at her no longer looking at her feet. "I'm sorry..If it was bad..I'm not use to it." She smiles suddenly "Allot of the things I'm doing and and saying is a first..since you dragged me down here." She explains. "Kaiser and Gloria were the only ones who really treated me like a person..so forgive me if the things I do or say are odd..I'm not use to anything outside my office."

Neku smiles at Kaiser, "You actually said something nice about another person, congrats." She joes as they walk in. "I'm not going to let that down you know..."

[setting??]]

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Aimee blinks and hugs Yuki back. "It's fine, Yuki." She says, putting a smile on her face. Inwardly, she wanted to tear the angel's throat out, but then again, this wasn't her Yuki...This was BEFORE the fight.

Alexei curls his lip. "I'm not going to make a habit of it." He says, looking around, he clear his throat. "This is...unexpected...Did you mean to drop us in Dad's club?" He asks, looking around, a gasp could be heard and a teenager runs towards them, grabbing them both in a hug.

"You guys finally came to visit and....Wait, you're not my Alexei." The Teenager's crimson eyes narrow as she crosses her arms. "Please don't tell me Aimee and Sym are causing trouble in the past, I swear to Getsu, I'm going to kick their asses!!"

A more mature-looking Mephisto walks out of a door, rubbing his head. "Anya, you're being too loud." He says, blinking as he looks at Neku and Alexei. "The hell are you two doing here?"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku blinks then nods slowly, "Some one is editing memories and it started happening when they came." She frowns, "They're messing with things, Amiee convinced Yuki to take a couple years of vacation..she would never do that on her own." She then looks over to Alexei "And I believe Sym is altering his memories, which is unnerving how easy it is to do it to him.." She then looks to Mephi "Hello to you too ya jerk."

Yuki nods turning around, "Do you know angels can sense things? We have a built in lie detector
.. It's said that God installed it on us." Yuki says as she starts walking, "Lies, and things of that nature makes us uneasy..." Yuki watches Kaiser her hands shifting to pawsagain, she giggles at this as white round ears adorned her head.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Aimee closes the door and curls her lip. 'Brat.' She thinks, sitting beside Sym. "Why won't you just let me take care of her before she catches on?"

Sym rolls her eyes, shaking her head. "Because they would catch us. Alexei and Neku just left for OUR time."

Mephisto groans, putting a hand over his face. "I told Jacarr to lock their powers...Why won't he listen to reason?" He growls, his eyes glowing crimson. "Anya, go get the twins...We're going to make Jacarr and Misu listen this time." He looks at Neku and Alexei and smirks. "Welcome to the future, by the way."

Alexei frowns, feeling a shudder run through his body. "They know we left." He says, his eyes glowing silver. "They're up to something, I can see Sym using a screen to-" His eyes change to glow Lavender and he looks down, curling his lip. "Well, it isn't fun being in his body....Hey there, silver-eyes." He glares at Neku. "Stop meddling...We're just observing events in your time, so there's no reason to go to our present."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"One: that is way creepy, two: if you're only observing then why do you care that we're visiting? Three: Get the hell out of my fiancé before I go and kick your scrawny a**." The demoness growls powers flaring, a sicken smile spreads across the demons face "I wonder how delicious your screams would be..just to hear it.." Her eyes flash all black "Violet eyes..Naughty Sym don't you know it's dangerous for little halfbreeds to mess with the big kids?"

Yuki sits herself on the couch staring at her paws in amazement. Yuki opens a screen, dialing for Gloria. "Gloria! Look! I have soft paw pads!" She exclaims loudly

Misu opens a screen her name being called. "Sup Mephi?"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"When its someone ask boring as you, it's worth whatever happe-" Alexei's eyes turn blood red and he growls. "Symphora, I will drink you dry...Wait until I get my hands on you." He feels her withdraw from his mind and he glares at Misu on the screen. "Your niece is abusing the hell out of her powers." He says, growling.

Gloria smiles. "Aww, they're so cute!" She says, laughing softly at the ears on her head.

Dangerous Knight

"I heard you scream"he said, kki2 looked at ash "you're my nephew's boyfriend?" he said "heres a friendly warning, hurt him in any way and you'll need to keep running, because his family wont stop"

((whatsa happening?))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Misu frowns "Her father wouldn't listen to me when I told him to seal her powers, something is wrong with that child." She shakes her head, 'I told him..that idiot.' "Alright, I'll talk to Jacarr maybe the hardheaded man will listen."

Yuki smiles at the screen, "Can I come to visit you or are with Max?" She asks tilting her head. "I'm not allowed to have coffee here till I grow full sized which might be never." Yuki frowns, her round fluffy ears twitch at the sound of people talking. "Our visitors are very off..."

"I'm going to kill her!" Neku yells in anger her horns had grown to curl, her tail swishes in anger and her claws had shown. "They're planning something.." Eyes full black she looks back at Alexei trying to calm herself.. "And they don't care for the consequences..!"

"Well, it's nice to meet you too." Ash stuffs a hand to his pocket. "Is today death threat day? Jeez guys I'm only a elf..a magic less elf to top that I really doubt I have the power to do anything." He chuckles "I can assure you, I will not harm Damian in any way or form."

Damian chuckles "I just tripped Ikki, I'm clumsy you know?" He points to the table "I bashed my head into that..for a vampire I'm awfuly clumsy.0

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"But why come back to our time..." Alexei asks, furrowing his brow. "I mean, they could go anywhere...Why choose the place we have the most power, unless..." His eyes widen slightly and he smirks. "They're evil, right? So who better to teach two young evil women but the person behind the walkers?"

Mephisto frowns. "You guys don't know who it is?" He asks, shaking his head. "Well, I'm not spoiling it."

Gloria nods, smiling. "You're always welcome here, Yuki...But if I catch you with coffee, you're going to regret it." She moves aside as Max comes over with a smirk. "How's my other granddaughter doing?" He asks, his eyes alight.

Anya comes back with two people who looked like Alexei and Amber did when they first arrived in the future. "There something you needed, papa?" One asks, his eyes glowing two different colors; one crimson and the other a deep amethyst.

"Yeah, get ready to go back to get Aimee and Sym...They're screwing with the past." Mephisto says, smiling at the twins.

"We have to go get them again?" The girl asks, frowning, her eyes matched her brother's. "I swear, uncle Jacarr needs to seal Sym's powers."

Dangerous Knight

"Not a threat just a warning from a old dragon. " ikki said 'this guy is lying.' His eyes began to glow "ok, Damian you're a adult now. Just be careful and break the devil trap you have on you"

(Ash could kill this ikki)

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[He could, but he wouldn't look like a nice boyfriend would he?]]

Damian looks confused as to what he's talking about. Passed it off as his uncle being bonkers. "Thank you have a great day uncle."

"They're not even a big evil here are they? Just minor.." Neku rolls her eyes, placing a hand on her hip. "We know who it is, it's the one Sym is he hiding from us..Alexei saw it."

Yuki frowns, she so wanted coffee "That's not fair Gloria, I can't sleep I have really really bad nightmares." The small angel huffs, "I haven't slept since I left Heaven." Yuki brings her paws up to show Max "I've got fuzzy paws! It happened when we were sparring..Aye, can you open a portal? Please, I don't know where you guys live."

"Again? Why are you sending your kids though?" Neku asks tilting her head.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"We're your students." The girl says and the boy nods, smiling.

"You'll have to excuse Seth and Maranda...They speak the way you two do." Mephisto says, shrugging. "They're also in charge of making sure nobody abuses their powers here in the future."

Gaia lumbers out to Yuki and brushes against her, staring up with his soft brown eyes."Take me with you?" He asks, knowing that she'd still understand him.

Gloria opens a portal, smiling as she ends the call, looking at Max. "Behave yourself, Max...She's going to be coming here so..Oh, don't give me that look!" She looks away from Max and squeezes her eyes shut. "Go take a cold shower, Max. I'm going to the living room."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki smiles looking down, "Alright." She scoops Gaia up, holding him she smiles. "Look Gaia I have the same ears you do." She points to them with her free hand as she walks in the portal. "Gloria~" Yuki calls out, hoping bags under her eyes didn't show."Max? "

"Ah..I can teach you how to seal someone's powers.." Neku says quietly, "I've done it before.." She frowns thinking back. "I can also seal Syms and Amiee's powers if I can get hold of them." She frowns "Let's hope it won't end like the last time I attempted to seal someone's powers." She shivers.

Dangerous Knight

"Just be safe, you really want abby to kick your a** again?" Ikki said before leaving and rustling the halfling's hair.

(Thia ikki is just a doppelganger)

Dangerous Knight

(Gonna see the guardians of the galaxy) )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff