• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
bayani_dark0
xXDoom_KittenXx
bayani_dark0
Not intill misu returns
why?
she was tied into the main story
what if it's just side story stuff and not main story line changing or altering?

Dangerous Knight

xXDoom_KittenXx
bayani_dark0
xXDoom_KittenXx
bayani_dark0
Not intill misu returns
why?
what if it's just side story stuff and not main story line changing or altering?
me and spartan has 0 characters that arent tied up like houdni in the main story

Newbie Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
bayani_dark0
xXDoom_KittenXx
bayani_dark0
xXDoom_KittenXx
bayani_dark0
Not intill misu returns
why?
me and spartan has 0 characters that arent tied up like houdni in the main story
why not make a different character if you wanted, I mean this way it keeps the rp alive and may attract more people for when she returns biggrin

Dangerous Knight

xXDoom_KittenXx
bayani_dark0
xXDoom_KittenXx
bayani_dark0
xXDoom_KittenXx
bayani_dark0
Not intill misu returns
why?
why not make a different character if you wanted, I mean this way it keeps the rp alive and may attract more people for when she returns biggrin
we're just gonna restart it when she comes back

Newbie Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
bayani_dark0
xXDoom_KittenXx
bayani_dark0
xXDoom_KittenXx
bayani_dark0
then why does it matter if people rp while she's gone.... If your going to re start when she's back?

Dangerous Knight

xXDoom_KittenXx
bayani_dark0
xXDoom_KittenXx
bayani_dark0
xXDoom_KittenXx
bayani_dark0
then why does it matter if people rp while she's gone.... If your going to re start when she's back?
let me talk to spartan. In the mean time send me your profile

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Sorry I've been gone so long, everyone, I've been a little busy. I'm up for the side story stuff..and I have some characters that aren't tied into the story at the moment, Dark.

Dangerous Knight

spartan299
Sorry I've been gone so long, everyone, I've been a little busy. I'm up for the side story stuff..and I have some characters that aren't tied into the story at the moment, Dark.
think mordy is free

Newbie Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dangerous Knight

so who start?

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((Whoever is able to pop in, have at it. I've just been a bit busy trying to get myself together sweatdrop I'll probably post tonight to start everyone off..))

Dangerous Knight

Mordecai was sitting on the new empire state building, "I love you sena" he whispered opening the urn releasing the ashes of his love

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
A slender figure walks through an alley, humming a song from Les Mis softly. 'I wonder if anyone will show up to the party.' She thinks as she makes her way to a large warehouse, a flyer in her hand. On it was, in clear print, an open invitation to 'the biggest party in town', hosted by the owner and proprietor of the club that inhabited the warehouse. An interesting place called Club Vamp. The figure was a regular, though not many had seen her face. Not in this time, that is, since she would not be born for another fifteen years.

Beside her, a shadow crept until a light passes over it, revealing a teenage boy with amber eyes that seemed to glow under the hood that covered his head. As they walk, their hands come together and their fingers lace together, the girl smiling at her companion. "I'm glad that you agreed to come with me, Niko. Otherwise dad would've never let me come." The boy rolls his eyes at her and growls softly. "If I didn't, your sister would have cut something important off." He says grumpily, shuddering. "I hate time travel and you know that."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff