Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((That would probably break Jacarr's seals and Alexei's madness would flood through, possibly infecting Ash in the process.))

Alexei walks in, his eyes glowing blood red, he looks at the table and frowns. "Really, Damian? You're breaking things still...?" He shakes his head, chuckling.

"And I'm older than you." Kaiser says, smirking. "You moved with the air, so it made a path I could read easily."

Em raises his hands in surrender, shaking his head. "Well, come on...They've sent Walkers into the South now.." He says, a golden portal opening.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki giggles fixing her hair as she hung "Well, if I'm your daughter it would make sense." The small angel says, "Now Kaiser, kindly let me go so we can continue our sparring." Her lit up a full gold, claws forming at the edge of her fingers to full on snow paws with soft black paw pads.

Blinking Damian turns bright red, "Hello uncle.." He chuckles rubbing his head. "Looks like I did damage this time huh?" The halfling chuckles then pauses, "Hey uncle how did you know where Ash lived?" He frowns "Mom and Dad didn't.."

Ash chuckles, "It doesn't matter, can I offer you a drink..Sorry, I didn't get your name?"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Alexei." He says, then smirks at Damien. "I, unlike your father, can see you anywhere...But when you came here, you were blocked and I got worried." He tilts his head. "But I guess if Bee and Emma were here, that would make sense...I can't see them."

Kaiser drops Yuki gently and smirks, appearing across the room with his claws bared. "I hope you're ready." He says, his eyes glowing.

Dangerous Knight

((I was thinking, the seal would be a large balloon and the evil will swell and burst when something massive pisses him offand alexei goes to the dark side))

ikki 1 landed in the south, his body became a massive dragon. "boss!" a druid shouted as the rest of the people created a large wall of trees. "stay put" he roared

ikki2 landed outsidedamian's and ash's apartment "damian. are you alright?" he said coming in.

(what if emma raised ikki after mina was killed as his big sister?))

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((If we're going to continue to go with the Mina-Dracu hatred, I don't think Emma would do that, considering that Dracu turned her personally..And she considers him a father.))

Dangerous Knight

spartan299
((If we're going to continue to go with the Mina-Dracu hatred, I don't think Emma would do that, considering that Dracu turned her personally..And she considers him a father.))
(is dracu dracula? I dont think emma would hate ikki since we allready stated that ikki and emma are like brother and sister)

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((When did we state that? ( ._.) I honestly don't remember..))

Dangerous Knight

spartan299
((When did we state that? ( ._.) I honestly don't remember..))
(when the kids were kids abby and tobby tried to get emma to date ikki and emma said he was like a brother to her)

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki let out a 'ep' landing on her feet, she looks at her paws? In wonder, raising them to her eye level "This most certainly is new." She says then giggles "It's white like my wings.." Yuki mumbles with bright blue eyes, "Aha! Look my paw pads are soft! Dad touch!" She exclaims giggling then turns red "Ah sorry Kaiser, I didn't mean to act so childish."

'Just wonderful more distractions.' Ash thinks to himself as he walks to the kitchen. He catches his reflection and for a moment is taken back. 'I forgot..new face..' He thinks reaching in the fridge he pulls a few cans of soda. 'Convince them you're okay.'

Damian turns red "Really you two, I'm fine..everyone worries too much." He looks at Ikki "I can see everyone at all times, I think it's the perks of being a halfling." He grins

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((Ooh sneaky...))

Alexei sniffs, frowning, his eyes flash lavender before returning to normal. "Well, I guess I need to get back to planning." He says, pausing as his eyes land on Ash, his lip curls in repugnance. 'You reek.' He sends, deciding that he didn't trust the half-elf, He walks to the door. "Sorry to intrude, I'll be going now." He says formally, leaving the apartment, he sinks into a shadow after closing the door behind him and travels to Neku, his eyes glowing crimson. 'Hey.' He 'says', keeping himself hidden within her shadow, he seemed on edge. 'Do you remember what I said before I left...? Because it seems that I didn't leave first, and I can't remember anything from after I left the bathroom until three minutes ago, when I met Damian's boyfriend.'

Kaiser smiles, enjoying that she could actually be a child. "It's fine, Yuki. You are young still." He tilts his head as a thought occurs to him. 'I think she's going to be young for a while...If she's a Were, even half, she'll age slowly..Add that to an Angel and..' He shakes his head to clear it, his eyes returning to normal, he smirks at her. "Ready to keep going?"

Little Aimee had waddled away from her napping mother and walks into the large room. Seeing Kaiser, she smiles happily and moves towards him as fast as she could, giggling as she notices his clothes change into loose black pants and a black T-shirt. She reaches his leg and hugs it, smiling up at him. "Papas!" She says happily, giggling when he picks her up and holds her above his head. "Sissy!" She calls, looking at Yuki with a smile.

Sym taps her lip, frowning. "Want to go meet him? I mean, once Ikki leaves...After all, he's a great inspiration." Sym says, grinning at Aimee.

"Oh yeah, I definitely want a chance to talk to him before he gets caught." Aimee says, grinning wickedly. "Maybe he can teach us how to get rid of your dad and Misu finally."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki smiles at Little Aimee "Hi baby girl." She says relaxing her paws vanish. "Sissy's wings are all better, do you want to touch them?" She asks turning around. "Can I get a hug~ ? I don't think I've gotten one today."

'That you didn't trust him, you were convinced he's evil.' Neku says pulling her hair into a pony tail..she pauses 'Someone has been tampering with things.' The demoness frowns 'This feels all wrong..' She stretches her hands. "Dad.." Neku says looking at Em "Alexei and I are going to time travel to the future cover for us?"

[Im sneaky? Yeah..Holy s**t evil Amiee and Sym!]]

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[Yuki could be the 'Polar bear' Future Amiee fought.]]

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((Could be!))

Em tilts his head. "Be careful, you two...And no spoilers!" He says, giving Neku a quick kiss on the cheek, he steps back as Alexei rises from her shadow. "I'm just glad that my brother doesn't do that to anyone.." He comments, shuddering as he turns to Lou. "Come on, let's go hunt some Walkers."

Alexei looks at Neku with a raised eyebrow. "We're going ahead?" He asks, smirking.

Little Aimee smiles and stretches out to Yuki, her four teeth showing in a wide smile. "Sissy fluffy..." She says, hugging the angel.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki giggles hugging the small child close. "Sissy loves you Amiee." The small angel says smiling as she hugs her, "You're the best little sister ever..And even if you get older than me I'll do my best to keep you happy." The young Getsu relaxes at last, getting use to being in an odd family setting. A yawn escapes her lips, as she sets Aimee down. 'I guess we're not sparring..' She sends to Kaiser, "I'm going to go visit our visitors." Yuki says walking to the door. "I want to thank them." With that Yuki walks to their room, gently knocking "Aimee?" The little girl calls out.

Neku nods "You get use to it." She says with a shrug, she makes a face at the idea. "I just need a preview...A clear one with out the edits." Neku says opening a portal, a determined look on her face. "Here's one where the visitors came from."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Aimee curls her lip then smirks at Sym. "Get ready for some excellent acting." She whispers softly, winking, she musses up her hair and opens the door a crack, peering out at Yuki. "Yeah?" She asks, waving at Sym behind her back, the screen vanishes.

Alexei's eyes light up silver. "I want to know about them..." He says, taking Neku's hand, he grins. "Since they're just cute munchkins now..." His face drops and he groans. "If I ever say something like that again, please hit me..."

Aimee looks up at Kaiser as the bear picks her up and smiles, hugging his neck. "Nap time, papas?"

"Yeah." Kaiser says, smiling, he walks to where Destiny was asleep on the couch and laughs softly, nudging her. "Come on, the couch is for visitors only." He says, smiling as she sits up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff