Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"We weren't allowed to before." Maranda says, a bored look on her face.

"We just need to get near Symphora, and her powers are sealed." Seth adds, his violet eye glowing. "Then we bring them back with Anya's help and things should start going back to normal."

Gloria walks out, smiling at Yuki. "Hey." She says, hugging the little angel and the bear. "I take it Kaiser fed you already?" She asks, tilting her head.

Max steps out of the shower and wraps a towel around his waist, grumbling as his skin slowly warms up again. 'Take a cold shower...The hell was I thinking?' He shivers and suddenly the bathroom gets significantly warmer.

Alexei stares at the twins and frowns. "You're twin Demigods?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "That's new..."

Dangerous Knight

((I gots an idea))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku sighs in relief "That sounds fairly easy." The demoness looks around and smiles "Is this yours now Mephi?" She asks, "It doesn't look much different ." She comments the looks back at the twins. "Would you mind acting soon? I might end up killing Sym before you get there..and I don't want that."

Yuki smiles nodding, "Gaia got hungry when we were wondering around the town." Yuki says hugging the bear, she noticed that Gaia made things better. "Earth is weird Gloria, I never noticed how much taller everyone is." Yuki says tilting her head.Yuki forgets her age at times "You know how we can tell something is off or people are lying Aimee gives of that feeling everytime she talks to me." She says looking up "They visited from the future, and I don't think they're good people Gloria..I'm not sure how to go about telling Kaiser..Its his daughter." She frowns hugging Gaia

Amber yawns quietly wondering if Abby was done at last. "Nanny, I'm going to prepare lunch would you like some?"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Well.." Gloria says, frowning. "If they really aren't good, then someone would come back and get them, right?" Gloria asks, hugging Yuki. "I'm sure it isn't set in stone.

Seth smirks, a portal opening. "Let's get going, then." He says, then stares at Alexei. "I'll remove the block she put on you..." Alexei hisses as the memories flood into his mind. "Ash." He growls, his eyes glowing blood red. "I'm willing to bet it's him."

Aimee tilts her head. "Sym, the twins are coming." She says, her eyes glowing gold. "Maybe now we can get rid of them, too...Unless Anya is with them."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki huffs hugging her back, "I hope so." The small angel sets Gaia down, and stands. "Gloria, thank you for being my friend." The small angel says looking up at her smiling. "Even if you treat me like a kid sometimes!" She laughs, the small angel looks at her "Do you need help in your office I don't like not working."

Walkers began to overwhelm both the south and north. Each wearing a crest from the opsing nation. Breathing in a sigh, ash decides to send them to this city. Soon screams are heard. "Damian, have Neku keep Alexei busy."

Damian nods eyes full black, not questioning at all.

Alexei blinks grabs hold of Alexei teleporting the two to the Serenity's garden.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei sways, groaning. "Warn me before you do that, please." He says, holding his stomach.

Seth comes out near Gloria and Yuki and pauses. "Hi, grandma...Seen big Aimee?"

Gloria pats Yuki's head. "You can be my nurse for a little while." She pauses and looks at Seth. "No, try Kaiser's house." She says, acting as if it were normal.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Sorry." Neku grabs hold of Alexei, her lips capturing his in a kiss. Eyes swirling crimson she looks at him briefly before deepens in the kiss. Arms draped around his neck as she pushes him towards a tree. "Not really.." She continues

"Better than the bar." Yuki blinks, now thinking about it Gloria was her grandmother. How odd was that? "Ah.. Do time travelers constantly come to your- Gloria!" Her eyes widen turning deep blue "The Inbetween is under siege! " she opens various screens , "I'm going to go assist.." Screams were heard from the screens as walkers marched on.

Ash smirks, "Thank you for keeping the couple occupied.. They would surely ruin our little fun." He kisses Damian. "Now, let's let the walkers destroy while the nations blame each other."

Dangerous Knight

((Ikki whiped out the northern walkers))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber yawns tiredly, she blinks tiredly waiting for Amber to be over with. The vampire was asked to wait, and wait she shall. Out of boredom she plays with a ball of shadow. 'Abby, are you awake yet?' She sends, feeling hungry again

Dangerous Knight

"no" abby muttered

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber rolls her eyes, "You asked me to wait, I did.." She sighs, "Come on Abby, I'm starving!" The vampire groans, "I'll bite you!"

Dangerous Knight

abby sat up "oh please yes" she joked "bite me everywhere." she smirked "the doctor says I need to rest my legs for a week" she said grabbing he wheel chair "we can get food"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber raises an eyebrow "You can't handle my bites." The vampire says opening a portal for the her dinning room. Amber bends down, and gently places a kiss at her neck.. Her brother did that to Neku, so the results should be the same with Abby. Amber then decides to brush her fangs against it briefly before standing strait. "It's funny..since we're both complete opposites..you're attracted to me."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei pauses, his eyes glowing silver. "No offense, but...I don't think we should be doing this in Serenity's garden." He says, his entire will focused on keeping himself from kissing Neku back. 'This is like when Damian made me lose my powers..' He thinks and his aura blazes, a black glow spreading to Neku. "Wake up." He growls, his eyes glowing blood red. "We don't have time for this. I was right, they're trying to stop us." At his feet, black plants start to form and he sees the plant he'd brought to their realm twenty years ago. "Let the shadows guide you." He says softly and presses his lips to Neku's.

"I blame my husband." Gloria says as he walks into the room.

"Seth, Maranda...Nice to see you both." Max says, smiling as the twins run to hug him. "Let me guess, it's about Sym and Aimee?"

"Jeez, Grampa, you always know everything." Maranda says, looking up at Max. "But you never do anything!"

Gloria grabs Yuki's hand. "You said you weren't going to work...Yuki, I know it's hard, but you need to stop. Getsu will have it handled." As if on cue, a horn sounds on the feed as Angels rush into the fray, golden weapons flashing. "My brother's forces are already en route."

Anya bows her head to Max, smiling. "Sorry, Grandpa, but I'm not the hugging type...Since anyone I hug ends up getting suplexed.." She blushes and looks at Yuki. "Hey, cousin~"

Dangerous Knight

"HI MAMAS!" a toddler shouted sitting criss cross on the table wearing dragon themed footies. he was scrambling all over papers with crayons

abby shivered "I handled your brother trying to kill me, river song's teachings, bigby's training o I can take your bites" she said before seeing the baby "you got a kid?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff