Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Scarlet leaned on the side of the large warehouse, music pounding from within its walls. It was busier here than she thought it would be but it was a great distraction for her. Her mind could be cluttered with the chatter of party goers and her worries muffled out by the loud music.She had never been here before, being new to the area it was all so unfamiliar. Everything and everyone was different here than where she was from. They partied here, for one. Back home there was no time or spirits to party.

She held a cigarette between her vibrant red lips,then flicked a match swiftly along the side of the building and drew it towards the end. Its flames illuminated her face for a moment as she inhaled its sweet poison. her gaze flickered from the end of the cigarette to the two approaching the building she couldn't be sure how old the two were but they seamed...off to Scarlet. Her gleaming red eyes followed them as they grew closer and closer to the building.

Quote:
spartan299

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Niko stares at Scarlet as they approach the building. "Can I bum one off of you?" He asks innocently as they finally get close enough, ignoring the girl smacking his arm. "You're the one that dragged me here without warning, I left mine at home." He growls, glaring at his companion, his eyes seemed to soften after a few seconds but he looked away.

"You know you're not supposed to be smoking with asthma." The girl says, frowning. "I don't care if you're 'A fire demon, and therefore made of smoke', you know you're not supposed to be smoking!" She passes a look at Scarlet and smiles sweetly. "Sorry, my boyfriend is just an a** sometimes. Don't mind him." She starts to push him toward the doors, her blood red eyes shining as sharp fangs flash in the passing light of a car.

((Sorry for not replying sooner, my laptop has been acting up.))

Newbie Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Scarlet's lips curled into a smile it was entertaining to her to see the two bicker. Looking at the woman her grin turned more devilish, and before they had a chance to pass Scarlet she spoke up. "It's sweet of you to show concern for him, but he's a big boy" she paused and her gaze flickered to the man and her voice was softer and lower. "He knows what he wants" She pulled a silver cigarette case from her purse and offered him one. "-And if the smoke bothers you can wait for him inside."

She lifted her own smoke to her lips, her aching cravings being satisfied by the nicotine. The stress of her new environment melting away with every inhale a relaxing wave rushing over her. "I won't keep him long" she added. She didn't expect the woman to leave she only liked to tease anyways.

Quote:
spartan299

Dangerous Knight

Mordy looked at the city "hello?" he said answer his screen, it was Abby "hey mom" "you need to spend time off the throne" "oka- wait why? if those two punks try to take over...MY PEOPLE NEED ME MOM" "mordecai, you lost your one love. you need some time to yourself" she said "besides Amby broke your throne" "she's still an infant" mordy muttered "plus new york is a city of adventure, have fun"

he leaped from the sky scrapper and landed o the night club, darkness wrapping around him

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Niko takes the cigarette, his body momentarily becoming fire as his companion tries to hit him. "Nice try, Angela, but you're not going to stop me this time." A tongue of flame extended from his thumb as he lights the cigarette, his eyes glowing orange as he stares at Scarlet.

Angela puffs her cheeks out then huffs. "Whatever, just make sure Uncle Mephisto knows you're here when you're done." She says, stalking away from the two and sliding the massive door open easily. "And if you have an asthma attack, don't come crawling to me, I warned you." Her entire demeanor had changed and she walks in, slamming the door shut behind her.

Niko winces and looks at Scarlet with a sort of apology in his eyes. "Sorry about that. She's got split personality disorder...One is convinced we're dating and that I've got asthma, the other is a total b***h...and convinced I have asthma, and that I should just roll over and die because of that." He takes a long drag from the cigarette and hums softly as he exhales. "It's enough to drive a half-demon crazy." He holds the cigarette between his teeth and offers Scarlet a hand. "Niko Diable. May I ask your name?"

Newbie Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Scarlet smiled and was quiet pleased when the whiny girl with Niko headed off "I don't know how you put up with that, or even why you put up with it. If she's got a few screws loose she's a liability, a risk, a ticking time bomb - if you ask me" Scarlet nearly forgot that this zone was much calmer and safer than the ones she had been to before, where she was from any small hindrance would mean abandonment and inevitably death.

"Scarlet Montrose" she took his hand lightly, gave a quick nod and released it. "I'm not one for introduction I do apologies, the customs here are much different than where I am from" she admitted a little bit of embarrassment showed in the pinkness of her cheeks "I'm learning though, everyday something different about this area."

Quote:
spartan299

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"It's complicated." Niko growls, shaking his head. "I'm the only thing that keeps her from going off, I guess you could say." He flicks ash off of the end of his cigarette and takes another long draw. "If you ever have questions, you can always ask Mephistopheles. He's fang-friendly, but try to not get on his wife's bad side." His eyes seemed to get brighter as another tongue of fire pops into existence above his finger, casting soft light around them. "She's an old goddess, and very protective of what's hers." He allows the fire to fade as he finishes the cigarette. "Thank you, by the way. I hate when she grabs me in the middle of the night before I even get a chance to grab my cigarettes." He chose his words carefully, choosing not to reveal that Angela and he were not of the present time. "I better get in there before she causes a scene."

Newbie Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Scarlet ashed her cigarette, took one last long drag before throwing it aside "It seems like a burden you carry heavily" she couldn't help but feel as if she had somehow said something wrong. He seemed irritated with Scarlet and she decided not to press any further. "I think I'd better stay away from Mephistopheles then- best not to cross a goddess... I don't handle jealousy in others well " she grinned devilishly "I look at it like a challenge, It's a bit of a sick little game I play" she turned her head away from Niko as if it weren't something she was very proud to admit, but in truth Scarlet enjoyed the jealousy of others "I love the thrill, it's like watching an animal try to defend its prey"

She turned and faced Niko once again before he left "here I was thinking I was going to have some fun chasing after you." she would have loved to try and pry him away from Angela's tight grip. "You would have been a cute little catch too" she added pulling her body away from the wall and starting on her way towards the entrance.

Quote:
spartan299

Dangerous Knight

((I'm at a writers block))

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Niko flashes Scarlet a grin. "I might even let you try it if you play your cards right." His words carried a flirtatious edge as he opens the door. "But I should warn you, if you haven't guessed already, that I'm not your typical half-demon. The other half...is for you to guess." His lips twist into a wry grin and he winks at Scarlet before walking through the doors, the air shimmering behind him as heat pours off of his skin and a path opens in the crowd before him.

Mephisto looks up as he notices people moving aside and he frowns. "Only people I know who would do that don't exist for another handful of years. Which means either my favorite couple is here, or my least favorite headache dragged her anchor along with her." He grumbles, sensing Mordy near. 'Aren't you too young to come to one of my parties?' He sends to the youth, eyes scanning the crowd for Angela.

Dangerous Knight

"I'm outside, what party?" mordy said "never mind, I'm not mentally ready. I just scatter my finace's ashs today and I'm allowed to return to my kingdom untill I get over it" he still remain the darkness

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
'Then try to act like a normal kid and have some fun.' Mephisto says, using the shadows to transport Mordy to his side. "And don't be such a grouch. You're too young to be this emo." He ruffles the youth's hair and chuckles. "If you're not allowed to return, then hang with me until you are. I'm certain that Amber wouldn't object, and as for Abby...She probably is the one that told you to leave in the first place."

Dangerous Knight

"grandpa ikki says normal doesn't exist it died out in 2016" mordy said "mom was the one who told me to go on break I hope mom (amber) is busy caring for miles and amby"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"He also says don't live in the past and embrace the future." Mephisto says, nudging the younger man. "You keep saying you're a leader. Well, tonight you're just a guy who is at one of the biggest parties in the hemisphere. Relax, enjoy yourself...Have some fun."

Dangerous Knight

Ichabod sneezed while wearing a hazmat suit "ew" he muttered

"I'm also a van hellsing, we don't get invited to parties" Mordy said "big trouble magnets with green hair.

((so tempted to have trouble to pop up))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff