Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"You're telling me." Ifrit growls, looking at Diane. "There's only one person I know who can do anything when it concerns a Demon." He closes his eyes and sighs. "And I really hate talking to Max on a good day."

Kaiser tilts his head. "There's a good chance." He says, blinking. "But that's a conversation I REALLY don't want to have." He adds, shuddering.

"Someone mention me?" Max asks, appearing beside Amber, he looks down at Diane. "Wow, your memories are gone...And I don't mean blocked, they are GONE."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber frowns crossing her arms "That's not helpful at all." She tilts her head "I'm fine Mel, you can relax I actually fed recently." She dismiss the maid and looks to Max. "Really Max, that was zero help."

Yuki frowns, "Why not?" She asks she sets her milk down. "I honestly thought I had no family Kaiser..."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"If you have more of me than your mother, you'd be able to become a Bear when you reach or reached puberty." Kaiser says, curling his lip at the word. "And since I've spent a long time with you already, that's a conversation I really don't want to have."

"Well, sorry that you don't like my analysis, I'm not done yet." Max snaps, kneeling beside Diane, he puts his hand on her head and closes his eyes. "Just a little bit.." He tilts his head. "Oh...Well, that's new." He opens his eyes and smiles apologetically. "I need to see the sword."

Diane grimaces and turns away from Amber and Ifrit, knowing how awkward it would be to have them watch Max pull the sword from within her.

((Because really, that was really weird in the show...The demon blade thing in Black Butler.))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"That's neat." Yuki comments as she makes a screen appear, she begins to doodle on it. "Yeah, you're right Kaiser you have been." She looks up at her screen and at him. "Always there, you are pretty awesome." Smiling Yuki taps at the screen, her feet kick at the air. "Aimee says I'll get taller, so all your worrying is for nothing..I have no intentions of quitting coffee." A yawn escapes her lips again, she leans against Gaia. "Is the food ready yet? And can I practice sparring?"

Amber turns around, because it really was awkward. Till this day the idea of her nanny being the sheath for a demon blade disturbed her. The vampire Queen makes a face..

Sliver eyes snap open, a frown tugs on her lips. She was awake...Sleep was a beautiful thing. She sits up adjusting the tank top so that everything was covered and slides out of bed. 'Tobby, where's your father right now?' Neku asks

[[It is]]

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Max pulls the blade out and looks at it, frowning. "Mmhm.." He says, then his eyes glow, the image of a handsome man appearing on top of the blade, only a foot high. "Long time no see, Samhaia." He says, looking at the image.

"Max...You a*****e, what do you want?" Samhaia growls, glaring up at Max.

"Diane's memories...fork 'em over, midget." Max says, raising an eyebrow. "Or do you want to be made into a dagger? I'm sure Diane would like something smaller inhabiting her soul."

Samhaia narrows his eyes at Max, growling. "I don't have them...They've been taken by a goddess." The blade shrinks a few inches and he clears his throat. "Nyx...In Hell, now stop SHRINKING me!!"

Max hands the sword back to Diane, who looked surprised that the small image had appeared. "I didn't know Samhaia was an actual spirit.." She says, frowning, Max laughs at her words. "He pissed off the wrong deity and became a sword."

Kaiser shrugs, sliding some fried rice into a bowl, he puts it in front of Yuki. "Eat up." He says, checking on the meat. "Sparring...with who?"

Gaia sniffs the bowl and turns his nose up, looking at Kaiser. "Food!" He calls, sitting down and licking Yuki's arm.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"You. " Yuki replies eating her rice, she pats Gaia's head. "The meat is almost done Gaia." She smiles at the bear "You're the only one who my powers won't kill if I get hurt, and I'm immortal so it's all good." Yuki tilts her head "I mean did you see how badly I was beaten up? I almost blew the town up if it weren't for those stupid chains."

Amber turns around, "I hate fighting Gods.." She groans "They're cocky assholes."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Considering your brother is one?" Max asks, smirking. "I'm going with you, I'm tired of higher powers thinking they can screw with demons when I'm still alive."

Kaiser tilts his head. "I dunno." He says, smirking. "I don't play fair." As if to prove his point, a gust of wind blows at Yuki's hair from behind.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"In a real fight the enemy won't play fair neither." Yuki responds eyes lit up, another gust of wind pushes from in front of her. "Besides, nothing Gloria can't heal." Yuki looks up grinning, "Scared to fight a short angel like myself?"

"He is cocky." Amber says with a smirk, "No one messes with my family, so let's rip this chick a new one already I don't like Diane being all confused."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Max grins, opening a portal. "After you." He says, his eyes glowing.

Kaiser smiles, pulling the steak off of the grill. "Not at all...Think you could bring yourself to fight me?" He asks, setting it on a plate near Yuki, he sets another in front of Gaia and the cub starts to eat.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki eyes the steak, she makes a face and reminds herself to keep an open mind. "Yup, you won't give me coffee." She says as if that were a fantastic reason to fight someone. Taking a fork a nice the angel cuts a small section, gingerly bring it to her lips, and plopping it in her mouth. "It's..different.."

With that said the Queen walks in, changing her dress to more fight appropriate clothing. "hey Max, is Gloria fine with you fighting?"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"There's no fighting." Max says, smirking. "I'm getting my way, or I take them back by killing Nyx."

Ifrit raises an eyebrow. "You're going to kill...Night?"

Kaiser laughs, sitting across from Yuki and Gaia. "I guess that's a good enough reason." He says, relaxing, his eyes flash Gold. "You don't have...This, do you?" He asks, the space around him distorting before returning to normal.

Dangerous Knight

((what happening?))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[Random B.S.. Yuki is eating dinner, and talking about fighting Kaiser.]]
Yuki looks up from her plate to watch him, she mimicked him the outcome the same. "Like that?" She asks as she plops another fork full of rice into mouth. "I thought everyone could do that." Yuki slides the plate of steak to Gaia having found the taste of meat odd. "Is it something only you can do?"

[[What of Ash is the bad guy, and te only reason he's with Damian so Bee and the others can't 'see' him??]]

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((Youuuuuuuuu......I like where you're going with this.))

Kaiser shakes his head. "Em is able to do it, but he rarely does.." He tilts his head. "It's like Bee, Misu, Jacarr, Neku, and Alexei...Their domain is time, I can screw around with space."

Gaia picks up the steak in his mouth and trots off, pawing at Aimee's door, he looks up at the bearswan expectantly as she opens the door.

"Thank you, but I'm not hungry right now, Gaia...You can have it." Aimee says, patting the bear's head.

Dangerous Knight

((ikki hasn't meet ash yet))

"so you and abby?" tobby's voice said laughing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out