Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Knight

"it's abby" tobby said opening a screen that had the city map and their images, each had a crest for everyone. "come on, show me abs" he said "she knows about the prophecy about the 6 of us and the end of the world"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Yeah.." Alexei says, leaning his back against the stone bricks. "I don't know...I have no idea why she'd say that.." His voice sounded broken and as he turns to look at Neku, it was obvious in his eyes. "I really hate fighting with them, but...It's like my temper is out of control since I came back..." He stares out at the moon that was dipping towards the horizon. "Do you believe in destiny, Neku?" He asks, thinking back to the witch's prophecy. "And that nothing we do can stop it..?"

"I think you're in good hands here, love." Kyle says, wrapping his arms around Misu. "Besides, its good that you got to have a little fun finally."

Dangerous Knight

((it's the van hellsing blood and dracu's family blood reacting in a violent way, we're lucky that it didn't physical))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Fun?" Misu frowns, relaxing into his arms. "That wasn't fun..That was utterly depressing." She sighs shaking her head. "They fought, the children..The wolf child had gone off." She mumbles as if she were reading lines, with white eyes. She then looks up at Kyle, "I didn't mean to spill my guts out to you, I apologize."

Blinking Neku frowns, she wraps her arms around him in a tight hug. "No, honey..I don't believe in destiny." She says softly, she closes her eyes. "It's all crap, the twins are the ones who control events." Her eyes swirl sliver "We those with eyes of sliver make it happen, we edit...we make things better...That's why we exhaust. We make it better."

Amber blinks watching "She won't be found if she doesn't want to be." She mumbles staring at the map.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Well, so far it seems like I'm damned, no matter what I've tried." Alexei says, putting his forehead against Neku's. "Even though there's now eight or nine of us who manipulate the events of time, I feel like there's something...wrong."

Kyle smirks. "Please, I've definitely heard worse...I'm king of Hell, remember?" He says, wrapping his arms around Misu tightly. "Besides, I don't mind you talking."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku opens her eyes, swirling she frowns softly. "Tell me what's been bugging you, it's doing you no good to keep it in." She says quietly. "I've told you since you were small that I'd protect you."

Misu chuckles feeling actually human once in a while. "Thank you." She looks up at him, placing a kiss on his cheek "I'm not ready to be human again.."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"When we went to the villages...Back when I first arrived in your time.." Alexei says, his eyes turning their human-like blue. "There was a witch, she gave a prophecy to me and Abby..." He closes his eyes and leans his head back. "When the blood moon rises after the return of the ancient prince, the end begins." He looks down at Neku, frowning. "The blood moon rises in twelve days, and I have a feeling I'm the ancient prince..."

Kyle laughs. "You spent too long as an immortal, it's understandable." He says, kissing the top of her head. "How about some food?" He asks, smiling. "I'll cook."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku actually smiles, "It's your first run, I forget." She looks up a him, and gently kisses his lips. "the world will never end, the twins constantly see to it." Neku relaxes, "I've been through three of those..the last still gives me nightmares."

"Seafood?" Misu asks changing her attire to match the king of Hell's clothing. "And pasta!" She says exitedly

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Yeah, well...with Jacarr visiting his wife and daughter, and Misu probably drinking at Kaiser's or with Kyle, you can't blame me for worrying..." Alexei says, frowning.

"Anything else?" Kyle asks, chuckling. "I've got anything and everything."

Dangerous Knight

"The queen of blood, the lord of the night, the king in heaven, the lady of the hunt, the guardian of will and the fool of the dead" tobby said as his map centered in on them "4 will live for ever, the lady dies alone betrayed in her hour of need" "it was a prophecy that frau token told me when I helped her with the spell to stop hansel from killing you 5"

Dangerous Knight

"Thats why abby picks on you" tobby voice echoes in Alexei's head "trying to make you act unprincely and stuff.........funny how your mind makes you hear my voice when the truth hurts"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"But they're constantly watching things, please stop worrying so much." Neku comments with a frown, "They can sense it, so can I." She grabs hold of his hand "I'm next after then to take care of this world.."

Amber blinks frowning, "Neku says prohies are crap." She frowning staring at the map. "Did you find her? That's just our location.."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei's eyes remain blue as he stares into the predawn air. "Next to control events, huh?" He says quietly, laughing. "That's if this world ends...And I'm not sure I'll even be here next time." He ignores Tobias' voice, having decided that if prophecies were true, he'd go after him in an act of free will before damning himself.

Dangerous Knight

"Hold on" tobias said taking on a wrench and repeatedlysmashed the screen. it flicked to a.moment where tobias and amber would kissing surround by bloody violence and gore in another future"umm, I won't say anything about this" he said before smacking the screen to Abigail's location.

Abigail's screams was drowned by a crowd of mindcontrolled teens, she was being tortured by worlds most hated boy band.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Oh shut up." Neku snacks him playfully, she walks towards the bed removing her coat. "Honestly, you really believe I wouldn't pull you to the next world?" Neku slips off her top, as she rummages though her clothing for a change. Neku stands still, eyes white she stood motionless fir what seemed forever. 'allot going on at once..'

Amber opens a portal quickly, bounding out to grab Abby. She hugs her hard, "Please don't scare me like that!" She exclaims trying hard not to sneeze,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff