Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Knight

"abbigal is hurt again, please" ikki muttered coghing up blood, ikki was messed up, more than usual.
"YOU ALL F******G BETRAYED HER!" tobias howled

((oh kyle and misu will be visited by the ghost of christmas yet to kick yo'@$$))

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Kyle's eyes turn white and he smirks. "I think what you actually need....is a vacation." He says, pushing the screen aside. "And fast, before you dig yourself into a hole that you can't get out of."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
the vampire Queen stood, unsure of what to do. In silence she slipped into her shadows. Choosing to stay there until she could sort out what had just transpired.

Blinking Misu tilts her head, actually genuinely confused. "Vacation? " she asks tilting her head "How would I be able to take a vacation from what I'm suppose to do?"

Dangerous Knight

tobias just held abigal

"s**t" colt said in heaven opening a screen to alexei, neku and amber "abigal is not in heaven, s**t what is happening there guys"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Kyle's grin widens. "Simple." He says, crossing his arms. "By going back to another time."

Gloria rubs her head. "Alright, bring her in..." She says, leaving the door open and moving to a bed. She looks around and almost whimpers. 'Max...Coffee delivery, pronto.' She 'says'.

Max appears, dressed in only a pair of pants, he pushes a mug of coffee into Gloria's hand, his hair sticking up, he looks around then takes one of the other beds, rolling onto his side and going to sleep.

Alexei opens his eyes, a shudder running down his spine. 'Someone just crossed over...' He thinks, his eyes turning blood red. 'I need to stop...I can't let the council pressure me into Godhood...If they do, that's the end of my meddling..' He clenches his hands into fists as a black glow surrounds him. "Colt, turn the damn screen off...Neku, go out on the balcony...I feel like I'm about to explode.." He says, his voice strained as the glowing aura starts to grow larger.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Ah...uh, we could.." Misu stammers face turning red, "But who will watch things in my place?" She asks opening various screens to different time lines.

Neku winces the bright light hurting her eyes, "The Hell are you talking about?" She mumbles tiredly, the first time she slept in months and it was ruined. "Abby is with Amber ." She mumbles sleepily pulling the covers "They were in her room last I checked..Talking." She mumbles drizzly walking to the balcony "What the Hell is going on?"

Amber turns away from the screen whiling her tears "I don't know what the Hell just happened! One moment we find her the next Toby shouts she's dead!"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Your brother." Kyle says, tilting his head. "And his daughter...Whom you should meet soon."

Alexei pushes the screen away and screams in pain as power explodes from him, his body steaming as the light fades. "Sons....of....BITCHES!" He screams, his eyes pure silver. "I'm going to kill the council." He says darkly, stepping onto the balcony, he resembled Bee just that his hair was completely black and his eyes had blood red swirled into them as his body shakes. "Forcing me to become a God, to keep me from interfering anymore? I'll interfere as I damn well please."

Dangerous Knight

"s**t" colt said "he's gonna kill us all"

ikki brought her in "dad, it hurts" abbigal groaned "just hang on"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Gloria sets down her coffee and starts healing Abigail, her eyes glowing white. "I swear, I am tying you to your bed this time. You aren't going to leave until I decide you're healed enough." She says sternly, a shudder going down her spine, she blinks in surprise, not stopping. 'Max...did you feel that?'

'Yeah, and if I did, so did everyone else...' Max stands and opens a portal. "I'm going to go talk to Kyle for a while..." He says, walking through, he locks eyes with his brother grimly. "The council forced it." He says simply, stopping beside Misu. "Alexei has become a God now...And he's pissed."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Game changers." Misu says as she sits cross legged "Interesting, alright if I think she can take it then I'll take a vacation." She smiles a bit "We can have Neku and her do it with Jacar's supervision until I return. Like a beta test."

Amber sobs staying quiet in the shadows taking comfort of the cool protective environment the dark lands provided. "Just shut up.."

Neku blinks "Well, at least you didn't get uglier.." She jokes tilting her head

Dangerous Knight

"dragon soul" ikki said as a massive ethreal dragon pulled everyone to him "listen up" he coughed "first max, shirt on now. the council is trying to turn all of reality into a police state, they have these weird beings who run on belief. I was trying to get them to give me the lion's spine and they attacked."

tobias appeared "gonna kill you" he muttered dressed in a black and white jester outfit, his once handsome face was twisted into a hollowed grin

"tobias stop" ikki shouted bonking him on the head "abbigal is alive"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei looks at Neku, frowning. "I hate doing any kind of work...I'm a god now, meaning I have to do s**t tons of work..." He sighs, leaning against he wall. "It's not fair~ I wanted to be a lazy time-seer, not a freaking God!"

Kyle chuckles. "So you're going to let them test the waters while you're out traveling with me?" He asks, putting his arm around her.

Mephisto appears beside Amber, putting his arms around the woman he'd seen as a younger sister for so long. "Shhh..." He says soothingly, closing his eyes. "She's going to be fine...Don't worry about it, Gloria is taking care of her."

Dangerous Knight

((everyone is there with ikki))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Yeah." Misu nods crossing he arms, "I'll even turn off the visions and emotions on." She smiles tilting her head "But only if I think they got it." She turns her head to Max "Big whoop, the lazy a** has work to do now "

Neku smiles patting his head, "Lazy butt." She mumbles feeling the cold wind against her bare tummy. "Ah! Cold!! Cold!" She exclaims running back in.

"Despite all my best efforts I was kinda relived" Amber cries relaxing into his arms. "I don't know why, they piss me off every part of my being yells me to end them being their friend is wrong." She says quietly, "I was almost happy it happened...." Amber says quietly, Mephisto was her big brother all but blood.

Dangerous Knight

"dad, I need to find my friends" tobias said "and warn them them them them them"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff