Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"I really am missing things." Misu mumbles as her lips touch the glass. Downing it's contents in seconds, she stares at the glass for a moment. "Congrats Kaiser, she's beautiful.." She whispers dull sliver eyes look to the bottle, it flicks over to her side. Grabbing the bottle she pours herself another. "The kids are fighting..and no one is there."

The little demon groans, looking up to her brother a small smile gracing her lips. "I'm okay Colt, just used too much power." Turning h&r head he attention turns to the argument. "Enough fighting you two!"

"It's not a lie, we are vampires" Amber cuts in, she looks at the ice and whistles "Impressive, was that you Neku?" The little vampire asks watching as her friend shakes her head. "Are you making it so that they don't pay attention to us"

Little Neku nods, "We can't scare the humans..." She says tiredly

Neku blinks staring at her ..fiancé? 'I doubt it, if that were the case it would have happened awhile ago. Neku than smiles "Who made you immortal?"

Amber blinks confused "I let him out already!" She exclaims "Nanny! I'm not even properly dressed and I have people in my room!" The Queen exclaims .

Dangerous Knight

"Still calling for nanny?" Abigail said tossing her some street clothes "come on, we got stuff to do, bad guys to kill"

"Not fighting, just a manly discussion" tobby said

"Tobby will scare them, we all look human" abby said "they'll think alexei and amber are cosplaying"

"Good" colt said "amber you guys are our friends, lets say your our ages"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Bee pauses, tilting his head. 'I think I'm about to be found out..' he thinks, stilling saying with his niece.

Alexei pauses as he studies his sister. "It was Bee, wasn't it.." He says aloud, looking at her eyes.

Kaiser smiles. "She looks five because she's a were, she ages slowly...she's about fifteen years old now." He says, looking at the child proudly.

Dangerous Knight

A shadow appeared behind bee "you opened a vortex in your wake" he said "the children fell through"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Not sure who you are, but I haven't traveled through time recently." Bee says, rolling his eyes. "So whoever it was, wasn't me."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Thousand and nine years old." Amber answers picking Neku up. "All that effort to bring me here and she's missable.." The little vampire looks to her friend "Did that man make the ice?"

Neku nods tiredly, dozing off to sleep in safety of her vampire friends arms. "Yeah.."

The Queen stares at the clothes thrown at her and her friend "You know I can't, I'm a Queen Abby..." She looks away frowning "I can't participate in such things anymore." Again Amber looks to her brother "Y-yes is it bad?"

Blinking Misu smiles feeling that oh so great feeling of being lose..comfortable in her own skin. Not feeling the constant weight of the world on her shoulders. Red covered her cheeks as she looks down at the child and smiles "Ah, well she is adorable..I wish I knew of her, I would have bright her something to speed the again a bit.." She looks outside for a moment..."I miss everyone.."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"No, not necessarily." Alexei says, then smirks. "But I think that means you're just like me now...and you get to learn from Bee." He starts to laugh, his silver eyes swirling merrily.

"It'll be fine." Kaiser says, laughing. "She's perfectly happy with it...There's no problems." He looks at his wife and couldn't help but smile. 'Finally...Everything is going right.' He thinks, going back to cleaning the glass.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku smiles at this, excitedly. 'Bee you're caught!' She exclaims 'tag you're it, now not only do you have Damian to train but Amber as well!' She chuckles , "We don't need to worry now, and your brother can relax!"

Misu smiles, she opens a portal. "The kids are by themselves right now.." She informs them, her words slurred a bit. "I'm going home...there's no one there...but..I can't think.." She smiles "Feels wonderful"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"One drink and you're drunk? Come on, Misu!" Bee says, laughing. 'Yeah, I was planning to.' He 'says' to Neku, spinning with his niece in his arms. "Ok, Aimee...I think it's time for me to go." He says, setting the child down.

"No, stay! Mr. Bumble Bee!!" The little girl protests, hugging his leg.

Alexei makes a face. "Who need to relax?" He asks, rolling his eyes.

Dangerous Knight

Abby hugged amber "you're olllllllllllllllllll" "she's gonna keep saying old" tobby said "llllllllllllllllllllllllll" she said "babu" a green haired baby fell on abby's head "oh dad's best friend whats on my head" abby painiced "whats on my head?"

Abigail sighed "neku is immortal, I'm crippled untill the councel gets their respective shits kicked in by dad so they can stop holding grudges for dad" she said "we need to go have the kind of fun yhat involves lots and lots violence"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Damn, Ab." Alexei says, smirking. "Don't you know? We're all old now. Going on destructive tangents isn't something we can do anymore." He adjusts Neku gently and smirks. "Now, if you'll excuse us, there's a bed with Neku and my names on it." He says, turning on his heel.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Abby, I'm a Queen now and you're stuck on a chair until you fully heal we can't go chasing bad guys down." Amber frowns patting her friend's head. "Just try to relax okay? Gloria would have your head if she knew what you're planning." The vampire smiles at her brother, 'You carry her around as if she were a child, I really doubt using her abilities still drain her completely.' Amber sends to her brother smiling.

'Why Amber?' Neku asks Bee as she starts to doze off in Alexei's arms. Maybe her abilities still drained her but she wasn't aware of it.,. "I'm not old." She mumbles

Misu frowns at Bee holding up the empty bottle "I've had much more than a glass." She mumbles, she stumbles into her portal. 'Terrible babysitter..' Walking more like stumbling she found herself at Kyle's..which she found a bit annoying. Haha, Fates screw with someone who can't do much at the moment..' "domesticate.." She repeated the word with hate, "What a stupid term..I should smack Bee.."

Dangerous Knight

"I won't be much of a van hellsing if I let a wheelchair hinder me" abigal said "besides Tobias is picked up the trail of a certain boyband who is using enslaved sirens to.sell teenagers into slavery and you lot owe big time"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Owe what?" Alexei asks sharply, glaring at Abigail. "Last I checked, we saved your life earlier...After you had almost died."

Bee had finally detached his niece from his leg. 'Because, she feared for her safety and I made her a true immortal.' He says and bows to Kaiser and Destiny. "I'll be by another time, I'm needed elsewhere~"

"He actually used the word domesticate?" Kyle asks, chuckling, he pulls the bottle out of Misu's hand. "I see you went to Kaiser's." He says, laughing softly. "Been a while since you were so drunk, hasn't it?"

Dangerous Knight

"I didn't tell amber that I walked on you wearing her dress on repeat occasion" abigal whispered "and you tried tp kill me"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff