Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"No, no Jacarr is off with his wife and daughter, I was suppose to watch events.." Misu looked panic, forcing her eyes to flash white. "Neku is still too young.." She mumbles staying still "I'm the only one watching.. Things are suppose to happen."

Blinking Amber frowns "I can't seem to find her, my shadows are spread thin." She huffs tiredly, "Tobias please focus, i will have none of your stupidity ."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Bee is watching, and so are Alexei and Neku." Kyle says, frowning. "Calm down, you're going to lose it if you can't reign in your emotions.."

Mephisto closes his eyes and lets out a growl. "I know where she is." He says, his shadow missing. "And if I go with you, I'd end up killing everything in a hundred mile radius...And that'd just be the beginning."

Dangerous Knight

"dad dated taylor swift once" tobby said

"I rather forget that" ikki said

"can we go save my sister?" tobias said

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Eyes flash a normal blue, reign emotions? Was she really letting them take over? Blinking she takes a calming breath... She emits a soft humming sound and blinks eyes back to sliver. "Got it. Took them down for a bit.." Misu sighs sitting back down calmly "It's been awhile since I had them. Sorry."

Amber sighs shuffling uncomfortably until her shadows returned. A shiver ran down her spine, "Go ahead and do what you gotta do I don't want to do any paperwork or anything so you can go home Meph"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Mephisto smirks. "Paperwork? Who needs it." He says, fading into a shadow. "Kick their asses." A portal opens where he'd disappeared, leading them right to Abigail.

Dangerous Knight

abbigal was already dead, the boy band was now just celebrating untill tobias caused one of their hearts to expand till it blew up "you kill my sister" tobias repeated

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((Non non non.))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku stirs, in her sleep she hugs him tight. "Mm..stop, please don't..Dont!" Neku yells sitting up she gasps eyes wide open. "Just a nightmare..hopefully."

Taking a moment Damian stares at the books, it wiggles to him a but. He groans. "telekinesis blows." She c

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei stirs, opening an eye, he looks at Neku, his eye still blue. "What's wrong?" He asks sleepily, pushing himself up with one arm and rubbing his eyes with the other.

Kyle pats Misu on the shoulder. "See, you just need to ease back into things, not jump feet first." He says, wrapping his arms around her.

Dangerous Knight

((GO WITH IT!))

tobias was loosing his mind, the boy band was first was trying to kill the ghost, "you killed my sister" he said vomiting ecto-plasma onto one of them. he pulled abigal down and hugged her "abby" he cried

MEANWHILE AT THE HALL OF JUSTICE......wait what wrong show?

"GLORIA!" ikki shouted pounding on the hospital's door "DAMN IT, OPEN UP I NEED YOUR HELP!" ikki was covered in wounds and blood, he was holding a large wrapped bundle

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[I don't know how to respond B..]]

"Nightmare." Neku responds relaxing back onto the bed, "Hopefully..." Neku adds tiredly, she looks up at the ceiling "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." She mumbles resting her hand on her stomach.

Misu blinks, she let's her head fall to her left "I just don't think I'm suited for it." She smiles at him knowing it was the best way to respond. "Let's eat? Oh, and Bee is a jerk ."

Dangerous Knight

(Try to touch tobias. Who's playing as Gloria?)

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
A screen showing Bee pops up between Kyle and Misu, showing him looking uncertain. "Just letting you know, you might be visited by the spirit of Ichabod's kid..." He says, frowning.

Alexei mumbles something and lies back, closing his eyes again, he rests his head on Neku's shoulder.

((I've kept my characters out of that for a reason..))

Gloria opens the door, frowning. "What's got you so worked up..?" She asks, rubbing sleep from her eyes.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[No for real..like idk man]]

Neku breaths a sigh drifting off to sleep, 'Be okay' she thinks drifting off ...

Misu frowns "See? I can't leave things to their devices ." She leans against Kyle relaxing for a moment. "I just want a moment." She whispers "Of peace."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff