Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Knight

"Throw him in with my dad" Tobias said

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"You must have some idea that it's nice being an immortal...Trust me, the time catches up to you often." Bee says, then smiles. "But it's relatively simple."

Me his to bows and fades into the shadows, coming out in Elekos' castle's main hall. "Good evening." He says, his voice floating through the stone hall.

((You going to play him, Misu?))

Dangerous Knight

"Apollo, message from ichaboad van hellsing" hermeas said fluttering next to his half brother "apollo, you dragged ny family Into your f#cking perverted quest for dracu's daughter" the messenger of the gods read "if dracu doesn't rip your f#cking neck out and scatter you to the four winds. I will. Dragons can kill gods, and remember that you pissed off one." The rest was what he would to apollo and Olympus, in a very violent and gory detail that would make the devil go "calm down satan"

"Wanna hear the evidence amber?" Tobias said

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber shakes his head, "I don't need evidence." The vampire walks to Bee "This is a monarchy, what I say goes." Amber's torn dress moves with her "Why me? Is it because my family members are immortal and I am not?" She asks tilting her head "I don't think it's easy, I see it's toll when I see you all."

-------Presentish----
Emma sits herself down, trying hard not to bump her belly against the table. Watching as Neku and Kaiser walked in. "Everyone here? "

Dangerous Knight

""really? I found some info on who wants you out of the way besides the vampire lord elekos. do you know about the winchesters?" he said "they been rivals with my clan for generations. they're the ones who been killing monster regardless if they're good or not"

-----------------------------------------------time wimey wibbly wobbly time stuff-------------------------------------------

"abby isn't up" ikki said frying some ham. tobby floated near emma's stomach "did you eat your baby like a griffin?" he asked "or a gerbil?"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"They're not smart enough to plan this." Amber replies tilting her head. "And to work with vampires, I mean honestly they worked with demons."

-------------

"No, that's silly." Emma mumbles deciding to eat the whipped cream off her hot coco "I'm like a normal mommy ..." She looks over to Ikki "Explain it to him, Ikki." Emma says with a smile now moving onto the cheese.

Yuki slides into the table

Neku runs around giggling "I know I know!"

Dangerous Knight

"oh I'm possessed the tall one and made him headbutt a bar window pretty hard" tobias said "but I pulled out some info they're working with apollo"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"emma, how can I?" he said in a panic "ok, tobby, baby's grow in mommys' tummies?"

"how did they get there?" tobby asked

abby came down "I smell ham

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber takes a drink, she sits herself down "I'm not surprised they're not bright." The Queen strew he's, "Do you really believe they're working with Apollo to end me? What can they hope to accomplish?"

---------------
Emma sighs, feeling a small kick "Toby, you'll learn in a few years okay?" She asks smiling kindly.

Dangerous Knight

"leaving the vampires with out a leader, take my clan out, get our dads to murder each other" he said

"it involves a mommy and a daddy" ikki said covering his face "then why wasn't I wasn't born like everyone?" tobby said eating a stack of waffles

"what are you guys talking about?" abby said

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Bee's eyes turn pale green as he laughs softly. "The toll is different for everyone." He says, sliding his hands into his pockets. "I don't know how it will effect you, but let's go ahead and get this started." He smiles and tilts his head, baring his neck to the vampire. "The easiest way is to drink from an immortal...and since I don't think you want to bite your brother, his fiancee, or my brothers, I won't hold it against you."

Mephisto stares at the guards who had come to their lord's aid and he sighs. "Thanks for making things fun." He says, smirking as he cracks his knuckles. "Elekos is coming with me alive....I wasn't told to spare anyone else." He says as he launches himself forward to start the fight.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber blinks in shock, just like that? The vampire's fangs showing , the vampire lets out a small huffs as she tilts her head. The vampire bites down gently at first as if unsure if this was okay.."

[[I dun wanna play Xilos]]

Dangerous Knight

"ghosts really don't die" tobias said "we just get like scratched cds and skip in reality, till we just disappear"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Bee rolls his eyes. "I married Emma, remember? I've been bitten harder than that and I'm still alive." He says, flicking her forehead to kick start her instincts.

Meohisto had made short work of the guards, and he holds Elekos by his collar, dragging him through the shadows until he comes back in the bar, dropping him unceremoniously. "One traitor, alive." He says, then blinks. "Bee, why did you have to flick her?" He asks, sighing.

Dangerous Knight

"How is aunty emma?" Tobias asked

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber's expression had quickly shifted to just pure anger, the vampire bared her fangs to let out a feral snarl. Crimson eyes shift completely black, and hurriedly bit down and hard. Long sharp nails dig into Bee's shoulders as she held him in place so that he wouldn't move and began drinking. Her eyes shift back to their normal crimson

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff