Spookcharge's Husbando

Ghostly Bloodsucker

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Ker of Erebus

dagongirl13

Dante's face went red with embarrassment. "I... Sorry, yes!" He shuffled his feet a little as he picked up the tongs. There were a wide variety of tarts- filled with custard, fruit, chocolate, butter and pecans caramelized to perfection, strawberries and a whole host of other fillings. They all looked beautiful and delicious. "We just came into town- what kind of tart would you like? I'm personally a big fan of the butter tarts."

Interesting Cutie-Pie

Another person chose then to enter...a rabbit, dressed in red and black, with a look on her face of apathy. She glanced at the available tarts and treats without much excitement, before turning to Dante. "What do you have with apples?"
Amiti
Amiti took note of the ferret person thing and could sense her uneasiness. Not that he cared much about eating a ferret thing, both at the moment and in general, he just wanted cookies. He slightly waved to her, to show that he had heard her. "Evening Ma'dam." he replied. He strayed over to the cookies, a slight grin on his face with his tail wagging happily, and stared at them, debating on what he wanted. He noticed that a rabbit person thing entered the bakery as well, but then went back to being distracted by cookies.
Rei Yami Hikari

Ker of Erebus

amusedandconfused
Runner (Vashar)

"This is going to be so bad for me," she muttered before answering, "Strawberry, and... do you have anything with prairie dog meat and raw eggs?" It was a long shot.

"I wouldn't normally ask, but you've newly opened and, well..." she trailed off sheepishly. "I haven't had any since leaving the fesnyng to run messages." The ferret-folk nodded back at the wolf in acknowledgement, relaxing herself - she hadn't quite realized she had tensed up.

dagongirl13

Rei Yami Hikari

Spookcharge's Husbando

Ghostly Bloodsucker

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
dagongirl13

Ker of Erebus

amusedandconfused

Dante looked at the rest of his customers- a wolf and a rabbit. He hoped that the two wouldn't fight.

"Would you like your orders to be here, or to go?" He asked, trying to sound confident. He was just a human, but he was actually a very proficient witch- yes, a male witch. He was able to move things with magic and somesuch, and that came in handy when preparing food.

However, his true passion was in cooking, and in that he loved kitchen witchery, or kitchen magic. He'd chant spells over rising bread dough and charm his cake batter to hopefully make people happier after they ate it. Not to bring in the business, although that may help, it was to make their days better.

Spookcharge's Husbando

Ghostly Bloodsucker

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Ker of Erebus

Dante's brows rose. "Well... I could get you some raw eggs, I don't have a shortage of that..." He thought, crossing his arms. Prairie dog meat? No, that wasn't something he exactly had on hand. "About the meat... Well, we have meat pies. We also have some deli meats on hand." He turned to a separate counter, the display case was chilled and he had an industrial slicer handy. There was pork, beef, boneless turkey and a curious array of pickled vegetables.

He placed the strawberry tart onto a rather nice-looking china plate, embellished with intricate gold patterns. The tart itself was lovingly made- golden crust filled with a smooth custard, topped with plump strawberries cut into the perfect shapes and glazed with sugar.

Interesting Cutie-Pie

Rei Yami Hikari
dagongirl13

The rabbit glanced at the wolf and the person with them, but if the predator scared her, she didn't show it. Instead, she wandered and looked at more of the available foods. When she caught site of some carrot cake, her nose curled in distaste, but then she notices some miniature apple pies and her attention seemed to be got.
Runner (Vashar)

"Dame used to make pastries with raw egg and shredded prairie dog," she clarified, "Is there something like that here? I don't really mind if you replaced the meat with pork," she picked what was usually the most high-fat of the typical meats most people had. "And I'll eat it here. I need to give these old bones a rest."

There was a sharp bark of laughter after that comment. "Hard to imagine, sometimes, that I was a message runner when I was younger, outpacing horse and bird alike." Vashar were fast, and faster still if someone taught them the spells to enhance speed, having special affinity with those.

The rabbit smelled like food, but she ignored the other, not twitching in that direction. They did not have to follow the ways of their animal cousins, and there were sweets in front of her. Those were more interesting than the rabbit's smell was. One hand dug into the coin bag, and she asked "Mm, smells good. How much for the tart?"

dagongirl13

Rei Yami Hikari

amusedandconfused

Desirable Girl

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
One can Judge, Hate
Hurt and Destroy,
But Love is
Stronger.

Celiane Vivet

Celiane walked in the magnificent house. She was a little timid by the people she does not yet know, but being new to town she was sure that she would meet people soon enough. Her mother always said she was a social butterfly. She took a look around. However. Celiane wasn't aware of who she should talk to first. Being a new traveler and all.

She was a bit exhausted and was hoping to find a temporary Inn to stay at. "Hello, Mon ami? Is there someone here?"

-I will show the world what Caring means-

Mood: Curious
Speaking With: Anyone
Where am I: The Guild House
Physical Description: A young Elven Lady with long blonde hair, grey eyes and soft fair complexion.

((OOC: Sorry if this sounds newbish. I'm just walking in. ))
Amiti
"Cookies~" Amiti said. He was slightly drooling, again more interested in cookies than in ferret and rabbit. At this point he didn't care if he ended up with a dozen and a half cookies, he just wanted some. In the end, with the varying amount of various cookies, he ended up with asking for about 3 dozen cookies to go, and took out his coin bag to pay when he actually got the cookies.
Rei Yami Hikari

Ker of Erebus

amusedandconfused

Spookcharge's Husbando

Ghostly Bloodsucker

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
(I drew a Dante!)

User Image
"Oh... That'll be two fifty." Dante smiled at the ferret-person. (Or, that' what he assumed she was, anyways.) He thought of his father. He would probably get along well with this older lady.

He played with the beads in his hair absent-mindedly as he thought, spacing out a little.

Desirable Girl

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
One can Judge, Hate
Hurt and Destroy,
But Love is
Stronger.

Celiane Vivet

There didn't seem to be anyone here so back to the drawing board for the elven lady. No matter. She quickly took to the streets, looking at the interesting shops and vendors that the streets had to offer. She saw a place by the name of The Happy Hearth and wonder what was inside. She opened the door and entered.

There happened to be a lot of people here, "Hello, mon ami. Is there anyone here that knows the town well?"

I will show the world what Caring means

Mood: Happy
Speaking With: Anyone
Where am I: Left the Guild and Entered the Happy Hearth.
Physical Description: A young Elven Lady with long blonde hair, grey eyes and soft fair complexion.

((OOC: ))
Runner (Vashar, Ferret-folk)

Runner sighed and shook her head. Well, if he wasn't going to answer her... "That'll be all then," The exact change clattered on the counter and she pulled the tart off the platter, wrapping it in a handkerchief. She'd apparently decided no, actually, she wasn't going to be eating here.

Patience, no matter that she was old and slow, did not come easily to the ferret-folk. She had little enough to spare to wait on an answer, and if it came down to it, she could buy raw eggs, sugar, and meat somewhere else, even if she had no talent for the pastries, the stuffing was still tasty enough. One of the hunters would have ground squirrel, even if that wasn't as fattening as marmot or prairie dog or groundhog.

Then the voice of a young woman piped up from behind her and she turned. "Good eve, marm. I've been here for a long time. What is that you wanted?" A long time by vashar terms. Five years or so. Half a childhood, the equivalent of eleven years in human terms. She tucked the package under one furred arm, studying the elf lady with black eyes starting to pale with milky age.

The woman was something like twice her height, but practically everyone was, so she ignored that factor in favor of limping forward, the bad hip a bit more obvious this late in the day.

dagongirl13
Rei Yami Hikari
amusedandconfuse
Queen_EnchantedLuck

Desirable Girl

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
One can Judge, Hate
Hurt and Destroy,
But Love is
Stronger.

Celiane Vivet

She finally found someone, that was calming. The lady was smaller than her and appeared to be a ferret? The poor thing had a limp in her leg, she hoped it wasn't an injury. "Oh Hello there. Thank you for your welcome. I'm here looking for a local inn. Do you know where I might find one?"

She was going to be here for a couple of days so it would be best to find a small spot to sleep. "I'd love to introduce myself as Celiane by the way." Celiane placed her hand in front of the Lady to shake in greeting

I will show the world what Caring means

Mood: Calm
Speaking With: A Lady at the Happy Hearth
Where am I: The Happy Hearth

((OOC: ))

Ker of Erebus
Runner (Vashar, Ferret-folk)

There was an attempt at a friendly grin, baring sharp fangs and teeth in a carnivore's face. "You'll want The Chrysanthemum," the soft burr of the soprano voice answered as Runner reached out to firmly shake the woman's hands, the blunt claws scritching lightly against soft skin. "Need me to take you there?"

Sometimes, she wondered how humans and elves did without the thick pads that protected vashar hands and limbs, the brown-black thick padding that made leather shoes superfluous. It was a thought that strayed through her mind for a moment as she released the hand. "It's down that way," Runner said, waving in the appropriate direction, joints creaking slightly with the movement, enough to be noticeable. It had been a long day.

dagongirl13
Rei Yami Hikari
amusedandconfuse
Queen_EnchantedLuck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items