Welcome to Gaia! ::

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws

User Image

Marik took his seat next to her, watching her pull out her note book he leaned close. whispering "i..i didnt know i needed one of those..what am i supposed to do." He ducked as a paper airplane zipped by. Marik froze as the teacher pointed to him.."i ..i..i..uhh" his face turned red as he stammered "my..my..my name is..M..marik." As he finished he slupmed his forehead down on the desk ohh god

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

Looking around in her bag Leria pulled out another notebook and slid it across the table to Marik. "It's alright," looking around some more she then pulled out a pencil and placed it onto his notebook before looking up to see who their teacher was. It was a warlock of all things, she knew that there was one in the school but to have him as her teacher set her a little on edge. He was known as 'The Reaper' and up on the board there was a warning to all the students. "Well I guess that's one way to make matters seem serious," she whispered under her breathe before she popped another cough drop in her mouth, the first one having already melted away on her tongue. Thank god they tasted something like candy to her.

User Image

User Image

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Davis "The Reaper" Kaplan
Teacher of the Blackmoon Class

Davis was surprised to see that the first person at bat was so shy but figured there would be such students in the class. A slight devilish temptation crept into his body as wanted to tease the boy but figured it would be ill against such an action.

I sense a fire user from this boy but he seems so timid, perhaps the fire is a simple ember at the moment. I worry what if this pent up passion is unleashed all at once.

" Cheer up, Marik was it? I'm not going to hurt you, perhaps some of the other classmates might but I wont. " the tease was still sent but in a small level as he would have wished. " Well to avoid you dying of shyness and I have to drag your body out of here, how about you introduce yourself, Miss Demain?" Davis knew the girl and saw such promise in her but allowed her to introduce herself..

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Leria went rigid as the warlock called out her last name. It shouldn't have been odd seeing how he was the teacher after all but flash backs of her old partner went through her head and it made her want to melt away. Clearing her throat she tried to appear strong, she was going to have to in order to survive this school year. "I'm Leria M. Demain, 3rd year student and wielder. I prefer pistols if I can sir but it looks like the odds are slowly stacking against me in that category." As she spoke she nervously twirled her pencil in her hand in order to keep herself steady.

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

"th..thank you Leria" he whispered back. looking up as the reaper addressed him he shuffled in his seat uncomfortably. at..at least thats over with now..for now. taking the note book and pencil Marik wrote down every thing as Leria had done. seeing her respond he grasped her sleeve and took a deep breath.

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Arashi sat a bit farther back and to the side of the room closest to the door, a blank expression on his face as he propped his head up in his hand. He gave a quick silent yawn blinking the last bit of sleep from his eyes. He watched the front of the room, looking at the teacher as he spoke and then over to Marik and Leria as they were addressed. He smiled and chuckled to himself before returning his attention to the board.
User Image

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Davis "The Reaper" Kaplan
Teacher of the Blackmoon Class

"Well for anyone that cares, Miss Demain here is in a class of her own. Pistol's might be an odd choice for those who seem to favor blades here but I have heard from the rumor vine and have seen that this girl has a skill. I might even be so bold that she we surpass me when she is at her peak..." Davis offered another smile before pulling back on his jacket and also showing off a revolver holster on his hip. However his choice of words in favor for Leria was a simple test that he hoped would challenge the 3rd year. Putting her in such a high position did grow some favor and interest but also now labeled her as a threat to the more devilish students. She was the lamb in a room full of tigers and Kaplan just dumped a bucket full of blood on her.

He allowed a few more students to introduce themselves but quickly he got bored of the act of either hearing the students boast like idiots or be as shy as the timid fire student. " Okay enough of this little show me yours and I'll show me mine." The teacher went on to list the locations of interest at the academy and how he hoped they wouldn't bite off more then they could chew.

"Nevertheless lets talk about the mission board." Tapping on the board behind him quickly changed it from a normal looking class board that that of a clone of the original mission board. " This little baby will be your bread and butter. It's simple, you take a task and finish it and then turn in for a reward. Some can be as simple as finding an item and others...." Davis laughed.. " Some might even have you fighting a witch...." Kaplan knew that no one with the exception of Leria could take on a witch at this stage.

"But remember that you always have to think on your feet. Nothing will go as planned, if you perfect that skill then nothing can stop you..." His final words quickly followed a little trick of summoning from the palm of his hand a single bone like spike. Firing it directly toward Marik's notebook but no intent on hitting the boy and instead wishing to test his reaction and possibly remove that shyness that could get him killed. " Think Fast.. As some would say..."

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik let out a startled yelp as the bone spike hit his note book, falling out of his seat. Slowly crawling to getting back to his seat Marik's face felt hot and turned red, looking around as some of the others laughed at him. oh..oh god this.. Shaking he gripped the spike and struggled to pull it from the book.

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Reaching over Leria placed her hand over Marik's and moved it aside for the projectile. With her free hand she ripped it out of the notebook and desk with ease before fling it back in the teachers direction. Not to hit him or hurt him, that was if he didn't catch it, which she knew he would. Looking over the message board she found the lecture to be a little boring seeing how she knew about it already. Taking a closer look she tried to see what kind of missions there were and which one he was going to send her and the poor kid that got pinned as her weapon on her. She knew that he was talking her up for his own amusement and was going to go hard on her. Glaring a little at the teacher she rolled the cough drop around in her mouth, when she was sick she didn't like being screwed with and she knew that it was going to be a long year of that.

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik sat amazed that she would dare retaliate at the teacher, He stared down at the hole in his new notebook, poking it to be sure it was real. how did she pull it free so easy..it was at least a inch deep..is she that strong...or am i that weak..this..this is gonna be a long time till i graduate. leaning over he tugged on her sleeve again "what kinda missions are up there? i cant read it from this far" squinting to try and read from his seat

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Shrugging Leria scribbled down a few missions before sliding her notebook over to him. "There's some beginner ones and there's some very very difficult ones." Looking over at the list that she wrote out she had placed some simple ones and a few challenging ones for Marik. "It's up to you if you'd like to go with a group or not. Either way you're going to need a wielder and I'm sure that you're going to be with me for a little while until we find someone that calms you just as well as I do." Looking over the list she tapped a simple one. "I think that an easy one would be the best idea seeing how I'm not much of a melee person personally. I don't like being up that close to death." Laughing nervously she rubbed the back of her head.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User ImageI нєαя |v ፀ i ር є ѕ| ιη тнє αιя. . .
XXXXXXXI нєαя тнєм LӨЦD αη∂ ©ⓛⓔⓐⓡ. . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXтєℓℓιηg ME тσ ℓιѕtєη. . .
XXXXXXXsɹǝdsıɥʍ ιη му єαя. . .
ṉ.ø.τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ ¢αη { ς ⊕ m p α r ε
}
I JUST ⓦⓐⓝⓣ TO LIƧƬΣП!!

۞Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek۞

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXThe Recurve BowXXXXXXXXX
Dressed as I normally am, fabulous
        Situation: Looking for a roommate
        Mood: Indifferent, a bit nervous
        Thoughts: Dear God. . .Dear. . .GOD!
        Company: The classroom
        What song's repeating? Unique-Jedborg

User Image
                                        'Well isn't that just fantastic?' the woman sighed before narrowing her eyes. Elfriede had never been late to class before, never. She couldn't even think about what she was doing to skip the time really, the weapon's brow lowered in distaste. 'Perhaps I was so consumed in reading.' she thought while her heels clicked only slightly against the flooring. Her eyes narrowed at the idea of being reprimanded for being late to class. 'I hope they just let it slide. . .It's not like I do it constantly.' she thought as her slender, lace glove clad hands walked down the halls.

She was reading a simple book, just some random story that she found in her things, roommate?! 'damn' she forgot all about that, she needed a roommate and quick, 'I don't know how to talk to people!' she confirmed as she was getting close and closer to the classroom. Her sapphire eyes narrowed before she came up with a plan. 'I'll just ask it like a casual question!' with that she made a bright charming smile before opening the door to the Blackmoon classroom.

Her eyes widened as she looked around uneasy, she slid into a seat hoping that she would be unnoticed. Elfriede knew that wasn't going to be the case, she was dressed as usual, appearing as if she was going to go to a ball or something of the like. 'Well this is just. . .' her eyes looked at her teacher then around the classroom, seeing different faces, but not wanting to speak to them. She let out a sigh of annoyance as she listened to the last bit of what the teacher was speaking of. 'Oooh buddy the mission board.' she thought with a sigh. She was a rather. . .different weapon compared to the others, as she was told by other classmates, rather useless. Sure she was a recurve bow, but the best damned bow in the school.

She didn't see anyone else that peeked her interest, but she needed a roommate. . .no matter how annoying they would be. She wouldn't mind a roommate as long as they didn't go through her things, which was something that made the woman beyond livid. 'Think fast?' she thought while her eyes watched the doctor closely. 'Thinking fast is the first thing that should come into ones mind.' as she thought of various possibilities. She could be separated from her wielder, but she could still shoot arrows somewhat like a crossbow if that were the case, nothing to worry about right? wrong, anything could happen from that point since she was more of a distance fighter than up close. Sure she could defend herself in close combat, but in her weapon form she was nearly useless unless they started swinging her like a bat. . .She did have extremely sharp edges in her weapon form after all.

Her eyes moved to a woman and male that were in the room near her. She didn't really pay attention to what happened in the room, her eyes weren't even paying attention to them as they were off into space, her mind thinking. She decided to speak anyway, her eyes now matching the blank countenance she possessed. She listened to the woman speak about the missions, knowing all about it before she finally said something. "Do . .Do you both already have. . .Roommates?" she elegantly clad woman spoke before her eyes moved elsewhere, not really liking the constant eye contact. Her eyes moved back to them, her gradient nail polish gleaming as a hand was lazily placed a top of her own notebook.

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik gulped "Of..of course i wanna be in a group..." he shot his glance down to the paper "h..have you seen me..i..i cant even...change on my own.." yet. Marik looked around confused "wh..where did he go..is class dismissed allready?" standing up he took a deep breath and gathered his now holy notebook. "i..i guess there is no better w..way to learn than..than to do" he reached out for her hand "l..lets go..i guess"

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
He had already filled three pages with doodles, looking up occasionally to show that he at least had some interest in the first day of class. "We never do anything on the first day anyway, it's always just introductions." He sighed and closed his notebook looking up at the mission board. He raised his brow at a few of the missions but shrugged off the annoyance, it needed to get done eventually it might as well be now.
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Looking over at the girl Leria shrugged her shoulders lazily. "Not yet, this is Marik, my temp weapon. He has his own room and I'm currently sick so unless you wanna shift uncontrollably from a cold then..." Leria let her voice trail off as she drew her attention back to Marik, "And no class isn't dismissed, we're suppose to go on a mission and they're going to over view it. As for changing, don't worry about it. We saw that I can easily do that for you when the time comes. The good news is that not all of them are going to be fighting someone one on one. Others are collecting things like other holy weapons that are used to unlock different qualities in people. These are just as valuable to the angels as superior weapons are." Gathering up her things she slung her bag over her shoulder. "I'm gonna go drop this off and then we'll be on our way. You can either come with me or meet me in front of the school, your choice."

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas