Welcome to Gaia! ::

Knight

User Image

Thoughts:~(Holy s**t are you kidding me )~Location:(We are There!!!)~Company:(Raphi, kira and Serenity )~The sound my wind moves to:(Battle theme)

User Image

Trevor laid his foot on the gas harder and focused harder on the road as she spoke. {i]Shouldnt be that much longer..s**t has look pretty desolate for the last twenty miles. The tile said i would know it when i see it.. He sighed as he heard the sound of Raphi's voice. "Ok seriously man that whole not my language thing is really starting to piss me off, its not that hard to speak the same language you chose not to..i mean come on...Really dude." He glared hard in the rear view mirror at the man. His mind then registered Kira's next question to him darting his eyes back to the road. "How do i what?.." Jesus really gonna set a time frame around it. Free time what free time.. "..Well i like to.." His voice trailed off as he looked through a clearing on the side of the road, he slammed on the brakes causing the car to come screeching to a halt. [******** yea!.." He shook his head. "There it is over there see it ." He pointed to a large building off in the distance a obviously walled compound. "Who knows what the hell is in there.." He pulled the car off to the side of the road and off into some brush to hide it before the left. "Well who is ready to do this?"

User Image

User Image

Enduring Seeker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Serenity Rose
1st year student
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking out the window and at the place they were going to go rave she couldn’t help but shuddered as it would be her first battle with the weapons as humans. Sneaking a glance at Raphier she could tell that he wasn’t worried and that gave her strength. Calming her nerves as best as she could she looked through her bag and only took what was necessary out. Pushing the bag underneath the seat and praying to gods that her items would be safe she stepped out of the car and closed the door as silently as she possibly could. Stepping to the other side she leaned against the car as she watched and listened to plan. “So what exactly is the plan?” She was scared and it showed in her tone, but it was her left eye that was looking to and fro from the car and to the building.

{{Out Of Chilli: ... }}

Tell my tale to those who ask.
Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good,
And let me be judged accordingly.
The rest... is silence.

Trash Garbage

XXXXXXX ¢αυgнт вєтωєєη σηє тнι¢к ℓιηє. . .ι ¢αη ηєνєя ѕєє ιη тнє ∂αяк
¢αη уσυ ѕєє αт αℓℓ . . . ¢αη уσυ ѕєє AT ALL؟!XXXXXXX
XXXXXXXтнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ ǝpısdn uʍop!
ℓιкє α ηιgнт αт тнє в.ι.z.z.α.я.σXω.σ.я.ℓ.∂'ѕXѕ.у.м.ρ.н.σ.η.уXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXѕтαяιηg αт тнєѕє ƒα¢єѕ. . . TORN ƒяσм αℓℓ тнєѕє ρℓα¢єѕ
XXXXXXXтнαт ι ωση'т Σ V Σ Я gσ!

xxxxxxxxxxxЯαρhïεɾxx&xxӃιякαяσηυѕxxOphitε

Company:Trevor and Serenity
Attire: Raphier and Kirkaronus
On Repeat: Raphier: ULTRAnumb / Kira: Clouds
Out of Condoms:

”You wanna know what I said that bad? I said no, I’d rather tear out my own eyes.” he stated flatly whilst holding his signature glower. He could care less, and was about to prove that fact. ”How about this. I tell you every little thing I’m thinking from now on?” His tone? Brooding. Kira was off in her own little word for a moment as they stood outside of the vehicle, mostly swaying back and forth and humming. She snapped back to earth when she hear Serenity’s question. ”Raphi you go ahead!” he looked at her with a ‘what the hell are you planning face.’ She only smiled and hopped back and forth, but she was about to explain. ”Well, Raphi you reach further than I do. . .to be exact you have an eight foot range with blades alone. Soo you reach further and you can take less damage.” He shrugged at the proposition and motioned for everyone to follow, with himself in the front. Kira took a hold of Trevor’s hands, assuming her weapon form, don’t throw me too hard. . .I can get stuck in a wall,’ she stated dumbly. Her plan from before was slightly sensible, but that left Serenity . . .well not so protected. Raphi noticed this within six steps and mention she get closer to him. they didn’t go too far, just to be close enough to look around and see who was there. ’Thank god she can’t talk.’ he thought but knew that Trevor would indeed get the brunt of it. When we get done can we go get ice cream? I really like ice cream especially the various flavors such as. . .’ she stopped whilst she floated in her limbo. She rubbed her arms as if she were cold and frowned, she didn’t like weapon form. . .but she’d deal with it. oooh. . .I could go back to the cafeteria at school and get a sundae pop!’ a simple enough conclusion. Her twin on the other hand was standing with the two wielders in said covering brush. His gaze shifted to Trevor, it was blank. . .but since it was Raphi, it appeared more towards a murder contemplation. His single eye stare shifted towards the building again, searching for someone outside. ’No one. . .hmmm.’ his eye narrowed. Something wasn’t right and he knew it. . .how annoying. Now what did Raphi want to do? Run out ahead of them. . .or just go as a group? Well that was up to them. ”Something’s up.” he stated in a low tone. He didn’t mean the obvious thing of a cult in the building, it was in regards to the uncomfortable silence in the air.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Mission: North: ||-||:Company:Marik/the Team: ||-||:Thoughts:Here's Anna!: ||-||:Song:Dead!: ||-||:Clothing:Slender Man Princess: ||

User Image

Leria didn't hear or care about Marik seeing her in any manner. The only exciting thing he would have seen was her bra and that was already noticeable from the shirt she was originally wearing. As she pulled on the new top and transferred her weapons over she heard Anna in the back of her mind. "You sure you're ready for this? It's going to be interesting to see how the body handles so much soul energy." Anna was pacing back and forth in Leria's mind meanwhile she was shrugging on a leather jacket and shoving throwing daggers into every slot she could place one in. She shook her head hearing people join her but was clearly only slightly aware. "I have no idea what the body is going to do. What I do know is that we need to keep some form of mental sanity. You and I, Ultaria and Eclaire. We're all ticking time bombs Anna and I feel like it could be spreading to everyone else." Leria shoved the last weapon into her body before hearing a small mechanical screech fill the air followed by banging around from within the warehouse. A frown formed to Leria's face as she slammed the trunk of the car shut. The sounds within the building going silent for a moment before there was another screech. This time instead of banging it was followed by another mechanic screech and another. Leria's eyes narrowed on the building as she felt Anna go ridged for a moment. 'Please tell me you aren't chickening out...' Leria kept her eyes locked on the door to the warehouse as she heard Anna respond with laughter. "Just getting excited that's all. I suggest you get to your weapon and make sure everyone is on the defensive. You've got about 30 seconds until you have company." With that Leria felt a small wave of icy flow through her like a chill before it was quickly followed by the burning heat of fire. Her hands balled up into fists for a moment as Anna pushed herself to the edge of the body leaving Leria a thin layer between the two. Leria's eyes came to life, one flickering with fire as though the thin ring keeping it contained as an iris was going to give way. Meanwhile the other dilated becoming small and bright golden yellow. A grin painted across get face as her eyes never once left the door but she walked over to Marik in a handful of steps. Reaching over she took his hand in hers causing him to shift into the claw gauntlets. Flames leaped from the mental and stretched out towards the warehouse daring whatever was in it to come at her. The power only made her look more crazed as she spoke over her shoulder to her team, her friends. "Be on guard. They're sending the welcoming party." As the word left her lips a set of mechanical hands grasped the door frame to the building pulling the body it belonged to out. A half human, half mechanic head poked its head out looking around the outside world before seeing the company. Another cry escaped it as well as others close behind it before it came barreling out of the building towards the group. It's mecha jaw snapping at them as wires sparked in a lively manner. Oil dripped in a small trail behind it and the sounds of gears grinding filled the air as it ran. At first it sprinted at them on its 2 legs as it built up speed. Slowly the creature became more primal as it dropped to all fours and continued charging the group. The other mecha creatures behind it doing the same. All of which had some form of human like qualities mixed with robotics. Most having raw flesh clingin to circuit boards and metal, the material slowly peeling away at the edges as it rejected the metal. Clapping her hands flames burst forward and Leria made her way to the frot of the car leaving her group behind her. Her eyes were fixed on the first of the monsters watching its every movement as she stopped a few yards ahead of the cars, widened her stance and motioned with her fingers for the creature to come get her.

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Yea get some!)~Location:(Entrance)~Company:(Leria, Anna)~Soul Count:20

User Image

Marik remained sprawled out on the hood of the car gathering energy in the sun, as the rest of the group ******** yea that feels good.. He tensed his hands gripping with his fingers on the still warm metal of the hood pulling in the heat from that to, he shivered as the mass amount of energy poured into his body. It tingles every where, i cant wait.. The first screech rang out and he whipped his head up opening his eyes at the building. "Whoa what ******** was that!" As the rest rang out after he jumped off the car reaching his hand out to Leria as she grasped his sending him into his inferno of energy. Hell yea Leria! This..this is what we needed, Lets ******** their s**t up!" The weapon reverberated loudly in her mind. He took a stance and gathered the already swirling fire to wrap around his body. He laughed as she pointed the claws at the doors as the creatures poured out. ******** that.. He threw his arm forward as if he was striking a enemy shooting a fire ball from the tip of the blade into the crowd of enemies ahead of Leria's charge. "Hell yea!"

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Thoughts:~(Holy s**t are you kidding me )~Location:(We are There!!!)~Company:(Raphi, kira and Serenity )~The sound my wind moves to:(Battle theme)

User Image

Trevor glared at Raphi. "Your damn right i do. Quit being a p***y and just say what ever the ********. Your a d**k i get that, you might as well live it up." He looked over at Kira as she began to spout off in a different direction. Hell yea i will wield her. This should be interesting. He shook his head as she grasped his hand and went to weapon, the sudden burst of soul energy pressing against him. Holy s**t Kira calm down..we can get ice cream when we are done. I promise just keep it calm. He looked up at Raphi and Then at Serenity at both their comments. "No s**t something is up, There is a damn barricaded compound that way.." He then began to laugh as he spoke. "..and plan? What plan from the sound of it we go in and just kill every thing. These bastards abduct , torture and kill people for what ever the ******** reason they do it. look around on the way here? Every thing was desolate as s**t even the earth feels it. Plan is to go in and kill em all free any one that is still alive?" He flicked his wrist twirling the weapon in his hand. "This is bad a** man, Now serenity take his hand, and lets do this, try not to get hit we have no idea what kind of weapons they have." With that he ran out at the walled compound, charging it. Kira! Focus..Can you do anything explosive? Can i throw you at something and you blow it up? Before she could answer he threw her at the wooden wall hoping it was a yes.

User Image

User Image

Enduring Seeker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Serenity Rose
1st year student
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A raised eyebrow looked at Trevor and then to Raphier. Hoping that she had the strength to what was yet to come she breathe deeply and grasped Raphier’s shoulder with fear in her eye. “I’m telling you this now, I’ve never done this before with a weapon like yourself, so I might be a little slow to when we fight, but I pick up things very quickly.” As she told him, she was beginning to see clearly in her left eye. It was as if when she was near the male she could see things that weren’t like anything before. Frighten slightly for it she had no idea that Raphier was going to be her partner for good. Trusting him and somewhat of herself she watched Kira head for the wooden wall with hope.

{{Out Of Chilli: ..____.. }}

Tell my tale to those who ask.
Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good,
And let me be judged accordingly.
The rest... is silence.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items