Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
The Trio Sabueso

Appearance

The two remaining Sabueso's had taken notice of their fallen brother and thus their attention was spread thin and allowed their simple minds to become unfocused and confused. To them they were the perfect fighting machines but clearly they were being taught that they weren't. With multiple slashes that Arashi was performing on the Sabueso cleaving flesh, bone, and an unknown substance. Clearly it should have been did and rolled away to die a very painful bleed out in the temple. Yet the Sabueso rolled away for a second then took a moment to look at the damage done to it's body. It's bright green eyes confused but now truly angry enough to roar in a much different manner. Almost in a death scream the Sabueso raced toward Arashi with an intent to snap at the student's leg. However the sudden change in temp from flash white hot to a frost that matched the arctic. This made the floor under the Sabueso slippery and skidding the poor monster toward Arashi. Unable to stop the monster would if not stop slam right into the Ax weapon and the orb.

The other Sabueso assumed it would taste flesh or a frame of the weapon. Yet as the arrow was pointed toward it's face did it in fact showed a sense of fear. Closing eyes and focusing all it's power that was given to it by the Reaper. Ticking away like a bomb the Sabueso knew nothing of life but anger and hate but now it wished it had served it's master better. Thus as the arrow entered it's skull so did the trigger within it's body. Shaking violently the Sabueso's howl changed into a single word that almost matched a human's tongue. "Reaper...." It called out before it's body began to crack away then explode. Yet instead of blood and bone it was given a surprise talent and that was an acidic based element to it. Fling away a nasty bit of acid in all directions like a popped water ballon with no direction but an area of effect.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

Watching Arashi take a run for the orb an idea flashed in her mind. No! It's brilliant! She thought to Elfriede before looking down at the weapon for a moment. We need to get what we came for and go. We don't know what these things are and whether or not they can go. So in theory if we can get the orb and then you and I give the guys cover as they make it back to the car then we should be in the clear. Drawing her attention towards the creature she looked to the third one that was attacking Arashi. You're right, we need to attack them all at one instead of having us fight in our own little fights. Looking to Marik she called out to him. "Change in plans! Keep Arashi alive and get the creatures together. We're getting out of here and now!"

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws

User Image

Marik stood over the crumpled frame on the floor, staring down at it as if it was the only thing in the room. The flames on his arm dying as the air grew much colder smothering what little power he had, With a shiver and Leria's words her snapped back to reality, to what was important the final beast now sliding to Arashi. struggling to keep the dying flame alive he closed his eyes focusing all he had left, I can do this..i have to do this..prove your self..i will be a weapon worth wielding.. he created a sphere of fire in his good hand he let out a angry scream "I WILL BE!" and threw it at the remaining creature. His vision grew black, stumbling he fell backwards as the fire went out, crumpling to the ground, the cold air lulling him to unconsciousness.

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
He grabbed the orb and turned in time to watch the fire strike the creature. He lifted the bladed arm up to cover his face, hiding the orb behind him keeping it away from the flame.
After the fight he let out a deep breath and lifted the orb up in front of him scoffing at it and letting out a loud laugh. Arashi relaxed and returned his weapon form back sending the blades back into his body. "Well, we did it." He was a bit lost for words but he was sure everyone else was as well.
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Watching Marik crumble to the ground Leria froze in place for a moment and stared at the body on the ground. Fear rushed up her and here she began to wonder if she had lost another weapon in battle. If that was the case then she was going to quit the school, she would not allow that to happen again. With Marik out the room also became so much colder it felt like Leria was in a freezer. "Elfriede thank you for being my weapon." Setting the bow down carefully she then rushed over to where Marik had fallen. The damage to his arm wasn't too bad and for the most part it seemed like he was just emotionally drained. Looking over her shoulder at Arashi she gave a small nod, "That was a great idea. Thank you for that. How is your wounds? Can you make it out of here without needing support?" Leaning down she scooped up Marik, the guy felt like a lead weight in her arms. Luckily even for her size she was stronger then most people thought. "Lets get the ******** out of here, he needs medical attention and so do you Arashi."

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User ImageI нєαя |v ፀ i ር є ѕ| ιη тнє αιя. . .
XXXXXXXI нєαя тнєм LӨЦD αη∂ ©ⓛⓔⓐⓡ. . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXтєℓℓιηg ME тσ ℓιѕtєη. . .
XXXXXXXsɹǝdsıɥʍ ιη му єαя. . .
ṉ.ø.τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ ¢αη { ς ⊕ m p α r ε
}
I JUST ⓦⓐⓝⓣ TO LIƧƬΣП!!

۞Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek۞

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXThe Recurve BowXXXXXXXXX
Dressed as I normally am, fabulous
        Situation: Battle. . Oh joy
        Mood: annoyed
        Thoughts: that son of a b***h
        Company: Leria, Arashi and Marik and creatures
        What song's repeating? Unique-Jedborg

User Image
                                        Very well she told Leria as she continued to stay where she was. The crazed as she put it male seemed to be having a bit too much fun. If she were in her original form, she would have been glowering him to no tomorrow. She realized the man was getting the orb, not running. Elfriede was completely fine with that as she realized the coast was now clear and Arashi had acquired the object, she waited a few moments before she returned to her original form. For some reason she was a bit cramped therefore the change back was relatively slow. Her body slowly forming as a the blade like edges protruded from her arms before slowly sinking in.

The girl was dressed still rather regal clothing as her heels started to click. She was walking towards the unconscious village idiot. "Somebody's burned out." she stated flatly before looking down at him. She could have picked him up easily, but she didn't want to. She let out a sigh as the temperature was returning to normal, her seeing no need to really keep the area that cold. It was possible she was the one that burned him out but she could give less than a damn. 'If he burned out like that, how pathetic.' she thought before turning to face Leria. "Seems our mission is complete." she told her with a stone cold expression. She watched the woman pick up the idiot and she sighed, not at all pleased with him.

The boy was Leria's responsibility, though she was barely older than he was, the annoyance was somewhat still there with his ignorance of being a weapon. Her cold gaze then moved to Arashi as she gave him a nod. She shook out her legs before following Leria before replying. "And I thank you for being a proper wielder." she replied smoothly, yet her voice still cold. She looked back at Arashi, silently telling him that she would give him leverage to walk if he needed it.

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws

User Image

As she picked him up Marik began to mumble, "no..please..no..no..more" his head shifted in her arms "no..please..no..more, please...stop..please"

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Smiling Leria started to make her way up the stairs with Marik, "You did great kid, just relax we're getting you back to the academy now." Breathing softly she sent him calming thoughts to keep him from having any sort of panic attack or anything of the sort. The rest of the walk as far as everyone else was concerned was quiet. Leria was a little annoyed with Elfreide to say the least, Marik didn't know how to access any of his abilities and did an amazing job, in fact really help the group out. And here she was being they typical pedigree kinda weapon, arrogant and looking down on the underdogs.
Getting to the car Leria carefully set Marik in the back set before looking over at Elfreide. "Ice Princess, front seat got it. And keep the frost down to a low, he needs as much heat as he can get." With everyone in the care Leria punched on the gas and cut the trip time in half to get back to the academy. From there she had people help Marik out of the car and followed them and had Arashi go with her to the nurses office. She was going to make sure now that her weapons were safe and got the medical attention they needed since they placed their lives on the line for her.

User Image

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
He just remained silent he felt the trail of blood run down his back but he knew he would be alright, it only stung him a bit. He nodded and kept a tight grip on the orb as he followed behind everyone again. He examined the object he held in his hands, rubbing the light dust layer off of it, it just seemed to be a standard run of the mill glass orb but he wasn't about to ask questions after what just happened. "I think he found his way of proving himself." He smiled as they walked and neared the exit.
User Image
Son of SynUser ImageSyn heard a car roar up and he ran towards the noise, and saw someone carrying a weapon, he ran up and took Marik from the Leria, "Here let me help, its the least I can do to make up for making a scene yesterday." He shifted the weight of the boy and then followed the rest of them, "I'm Syn by the way, I'd greet you all but I sort-of made an a** of myself yesterday and I'm holding Marik. Now lets go, hes getting cold."
Insanity is a title reserved for the true thinkers,by those who lack the eyes to see...

Trash Garbage

User ImageI нєαя |v ፀ i ር є ѕ| ιη тнє αιя. . .
XXXXXXXI нєαя тнєм LӨЦD αη∂ ©ⓛⓔⓐⓡ. . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXтєℓℓιηg ME тσ ℓιѕtєη. . .
XXXXXXXsɹǝdsıɥʍ ιη му єαя. . .
ṉ.ø.τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ ¢αη { ς ⊕ m p α r ε
}
I JUST ⓦⓐⓝⓣ TO LIƧƬΣП!!

۞Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek۞

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXThe Recurve BowXXXXXXXXX
Dressed a bit drab as far as I'm concerned
        Situation: Boy passed out because he couldn't handle the frost!
        Mood: annoyed
        Thoughts: Weakness is all he showed
        Company: Leria, Arashi and Marik and a stranger
        What song's repeating? Unique-Jedborg

User Image
                                        She was uncomfortable during the entire car ride, she basically cut off her nature as she looked very tired. It was because of the heat around her, she NEEDED to cool off. Once the car came to a stop she stumbled forward then cursed rather loudly at her displeasing exit from the car. "I'll be there shortly." she stated as she walked off with haste. She was going to change, the mission was over, and her clothing was a bit dirty, which meant she needed a new set. Her heels clicked with each step as she made her way to her dorm, hunting through the closet to find a different set of clothes. Pulling some things out of the closet she practically ripped her clothing off.

Changing into a completely different set of clothing while the other set was now placed in a plastic bag hanging on the opposite side of the closet, she frowned. She looked down at the fake galaxy and stars on her leggings then to the pale blue sweatshirt. 'Whatever.' she thought as she headed out of the door, now wearing a pair of regular flat shoes, she narrowed her eyes as she stormed through the halls to the medical area, only to see what the little 'burnout' had to offer.

She seemed to catch up right with them as they were walking own the hall. 'Hmmm. . .' she wasn't giving off any cold aura, do to her wearing a rather large sweatshirt that contained it inside. She didn't speak, just walked with them. Was she concerned for the boy? Absolutely not, she wanted to go and state that she was complete with heir mission in order to receive her reward. There was another weapon that was helping the idiot as well, but she said nothing to them, her strides purposeful though she had no purpose.

She knew that they didn't like her, was it because she was blunt and this Marik individual upset her? Possibly, she didn't even know why she was SO upset by it. The weapon's eyes floated around to the various individuals finally hearing the stranger address himself. "Well hello Syn my name is Elfriede." she replied still not too concerned with the death of the individual. He was a weapon and he could hold out, sure he'd probably be out of commission for a bit but he'd be fine. She thought of the first time she was injured, but that was because she was being swung around like a bat. 'Stupid wielders' she thought with her eyes narrowed.

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
//OOC: Haven't posted since page 6...kind of lost any one willing to help?//

Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aurora Stevens▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
First Year
Wielder
Weapon: Bows

Don't think of what you have to do, don't consider how to carry it out

Following behind him, Aurora couldn't help but smile at his words. She flipped her hair back over her shoulder and tucked a strand behind her ear. For a teacher he wasn't half bad. Almost made her wonder where he got the strange nickname from, but she couldn't be bothered to ask lest it was because of something less than pleasant. She bit her tongue to keep herself from making a comment at his description of himself being a 'charming fool'. She couldn't believe she had promised her parents that she would try to tone it down this school year. There was a fat chance of that actually happening, but she couldn't be like this right off the bat!

Not even a second after she mentally chided herself for wanting to draw more of his attention to herself, the young girl was pulling at her shirt, as if trying to straighten it, while at the same time making it hang a bit lower on her. "Pity that there aren't more like you," she said looking up at him with a cute smile. "I'll be sure to be in class each day." Bright and early too. Her eyes twinkled with amusement before she tried to concentrate on the important part of what he was saying.

Then The Reaper was leaning closer and speaking to her in a whisper as if sharing a great secret. She listened closely, confident that he would tell her exactly where this special weapon was kept, while trying to ignore the feeling of his warm breath on her skin. 'Maybe you have already seen the weapon you were searching for…' Seen the weapon? Where??? Aurora's brow furrowed in thought. The only interesting things she'd seen as she'd arrived was the group of students leaving for that mission… but… she had felt something odd about that group. Like some of them were—

Her eyes widened as she thought about the one girl who didn't seem as close to the others. Something about that girl had seemed to call to her. She didn't know what it was. A stronger pull than she usually felt. "That girl… the one with the clear blue eyes…" she murmured quietly to herself. Then thinking herself crazy, she just shook her head. "Never mind. People being weapons is a crazy idea." Yet she couldn't help but feel that in this place, maybe it wasn't so crazy after all.

"What sort of missions would you recommend for someone like me?" By now they had arrived at what seemed to be his office, and before she left, she felt it would be a good idea to get some sort of direction. She didn't want to rush into something suicidal if she couldn't defend herself. But then, she couldn't help herself from grinning when she heard that there were other first years who enjoyed flirting just as much as she did. That would certainly be worth looking into if there was nothing better to do around here.

Everything is about your movements and precision and timing

ooc://Smilin click the spoiler
XLe Mad HatterX

Smilin Madman
After your character got in his room, the others did the same and organized their things before grabbing a bite to eat. There was a bit of a commotion with Son of Syn. Davis broke up a fight in the cafeteria. Then there was a bit of a time skip to the next morning where everyone went to class. Davis is the teacher. Some introductions were made, Leria seems to be very protective of Marik. Elfriede was introduced, coming late to class, then Leria, Marik, Elfriede, and Arashi went on a mission together. Once at the entrance to the school, Davis dropped three magic seeds which would sprout into something and follow the four. My character, Aurora arrived after the mission was given out and class was dismissed, and watched as the four other students drove off then went to find Davis. Once arriving at their destination Elfriede took her bow form so that Leria could have a weapon to use. Then they started walking towards their final destination. They entered a temple (I believe) where the three seeds called Sabueso's made their appearance with a howl. The students started getting nervous and then the Orb (object they were sent to get) did in fact have a guardian knight but it was defeated by the Sabueso's who then attacked the students. The students defeated the creatures, then drove back to the school. During the attack Marik was injured. Meanwhile Davis and Aurora are talking by his office. I THINK that covers everything. If not someone else can add or correct as the case may be.

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Arashi woke up in one of the medical beds, a large white bandage wrap was covering his chest and back, he could only imagine what the marks looked like and he shuttered at the thought. His chest and back ached as he moved to sit up and once in a sitting position he took a deep breath and stood up pushing past the quick jolt of pain from the wound being stretched when he straightened his back.
He grabbed his old shirt and examined it, looking at the back and the claw marks in it. He threw the shirt down on the bed and turned towards the door making his way out of the medical wing and back to his dorm room.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces