Welcome to Gaia! ::

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws

User Image

Marik looked around to the girl speaking then darted his eyes back to Leria as if he couldnt hear her and she didn't exist.she..she i can feel a great cold from her. He shivered shaking his head messing his hair. "i..i would like to just follow you..i.i. think it would be safer that way.. for me. holding on to her sleeve he followed her out of the room, holding his notebook under his left arm with the pencil sticking out through the rings. "so..so what is this item we are retrieving?"

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

Walking out of the room Leria passed by Arashi and looked at his doodles before giggling. "That looks exciting," She rocked back on her heels and tilted her head towards Marik. "We're going out on a mission, you're more than welcome to come if you'd like. I'm not sure how well he'll do on the mission and I would love a backup plan if things started to get shaky." Reaching over Leria look Marik's notebook and scribbled some notes down on a piece of paper before handing it to Arashi. "I'm heading to my room really fast, the number is on the paper if you wanna met us there or catch up with us in front of the school before we leave. I'm thinking 15 minutes." With that she exited the classroom with Marik still clinging to her sleeve.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User ImageI нєαя |v ፀ i ር є ѕ| ιη тнє αιя. . .
XXXXXXXI нєαя тнєм LӨЦD αη∂ ©ⓛⓔⓐⓡ. . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXтєℓℓιηg ME тσ ℓιѕtєη. . .
XXXXXXXsɹǝdsıɥʍ ιη му єαя. . .
ṉ.ø.τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ ¢αη { ς ⊕ m p α r ε
}
I JUST ⓦⓐⓝⓣ TO LIƧƬΣП!!

۞Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek۞

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXThe Recurve BowXXXXXXXXX
Dressed as I normally am, fabulous
        Situation: Looking for a roommate
        Mood: Indifferent, a bit nervous
        Thoughts: Dear God. . .Dear. . .GOD!
        Company: The classroom
        What song's repeating? Unique-Jedborg

User Image
                                        She nodded then looked at Marik giving a very uncomfortable smile. Say your name stupid.' She looked at the two, making it obvious that she felt awkward. "My name is Elfriede, I guess. . .I'm just a weapon." she told the two before she realized that Marik had his own room, and that the woman was sick. 'Is she really sick or does she just not like me already?' she thought before looking at them cuiously. "Um. . .Would either of you. . .Like to be my roommate?' she asked nervously. She narrowed her eyes slightly realizing the male next to her was ignoring her, 'Rude.' was the only thing she could think as she still made yet another nervous smile.

The girl was nervous, she had all rights to be. She was late to class and didn't have a roommate. Though of course she had more than enough things plastered around her room to just keep it to herself. The girl had a almost atrocious amount of clothing, varying from styles as well as professionalism. 'Hmmm. . .I mean if I room with a male. . .It shouldn't be too bad right?' the small woman thought before letting out a sigh. The woman was speaking about going on a mission. 'Well this is just s**t' she thought realizing that she would have to go on a mission at some point. Yet the girl Still didn't have a wielder, she would have assumed someone was good at using a bow. Hell, Elfriede would do most of the work since she would even prepare the arrow for them, they just had to AIM.

'well s**t.' she thought as she looked back up at the mission board. 'Can I take a mission in my current state? Or could I just take a partner?' she thought tilting her head to the side in curiosity. She looked up seeing another male looking at the board as well, her eyes examined him only slightly before greeting him. 'Hello. . .' she trailed off before making a small smile and turning back around, her eyes off into space as usual. She felt that she was doing a good job, more likely not the case at all. She let out a sigh before leaning back, feeling the heat come off of the male next to her. It was agonizing, therefore the frigidness of her form only got stronger, to fight off the heat. 'What a rude person!' she thought as her eyes never rested on him again.

She was broken from her thought when the male was asked to go with them. She made a small smile and looked at the male behind her as the two left. "Um can I go as well?" she asked as she stood up, her eyes locked onto the male.

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Arashi looked to Leria and smiled nodding to her. "Sure I'll tag along." He took the note from her and examined it quickly before hearing the faint voice of the girl a few seats over. A wide smirk flashed across his lips and he looked over at her, keeping direct eye contact. "Well hello there, you seem a little confused. He stood from his desk and began to pack his things in his bag, closing it and motioning for Elfriede to join them. He flung the bag onto his back and moved over to the door.
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Getting to their dorm Leria unlocked the door and slipped inside letting Marik wonder in if he wanted. Looking around she tossed her bag onto her desk before walking into the bathroom and then back out with some tissue to her nose and blowing into it. Clearly she was still in some rough shape still from her sickness. "Sorry that the bed isn't made or anything, it was rough getting out of it this morning." Walking over to her bag she grabbed a cough drop and then wondered over to the night stand next to her bed. Pulling a drawer open she pulled out the leather thigh holster and strapped it to her bare leg before slipping her pistol into it. Dusting at her skirt and fixing it to it looked as though it was perfect. She then smiled and walked back towards the door shooing Marik out of the room and into the hallway before locking the door behind her. "Now down to the main entrance of the school to get everyone else."

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

}
I JUST ⓦⓐⓝⓣ TO LIƧƬΣП!!

Company: stranger.

User Image
                                        The nervous weapon followed the man as he headed towards the door. 'Say something!' she thought letting out a sigh. "My name is Elfriede. . .What is your name?" she asked as her heels clicked slightly with each step. She wasn't great at introductions but she was going to answer his question about her being confused. "Oh no. . .Not confused at all." she reassured him as she continued to walk. The rest of the walking was awkwardly silent.

She really wasn't a conversationalist. She didn't really know what to say most of the time, so she would usually just stay silent, she was also ignorant to what the mission was in the first place. 'Well I'll find out when I get there. . .' she thought while her eyes slowly floated to the male she was walking with. She didn't know what to think of him, but at least he wasn't rude like the Marik individual that completely ignored her when she just asked a simple question. She STILL didn't have a roommate but that was something that she could deal with for the time being, she didn't have one the year before so not having one again couldn't be too much of a problem.

Letting out yet another sigh, she couldn't help but start moving her hand through her hair, the natural appearing dip dyed strands slowly curling around her fingers. '. . .Hmm. . .' she then decided to ask this individual. "Um. . .Do you have a roommate?" she asked him as her eyes were now facing forward, the direct eye contact was a bit much for her since his eyes made her rather uncomfortable. hopefully he would just say yes and she would get that out of the way.

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik stared at her puzzled "making your bed?.." looking around at the bed noticing the mess of sheets and blankets. "wow yo.you have blankets..i.i.." Marik watched her pull her holster out of the drawer and begin moving her skirt, he quickly turned around exiting the room feeling hot. "sss.s.so tt..to the others then." reaching out for sleeve again "l.l.lead the way"

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Marik taking the lead, now that was a nice change to see from the past 24 hours. Maybe he was become a little use to people now, at least to her. It was something like watching a baby duck following a mommy duck around. Now it was the child pulling their mother around to something they were excited about. As she walked along side him they soon made their way to the front of the school where they waited for the rest of their party to join them. As they waited Leria went over the mission in her head again. They were looking for an orb that was locked away in a temple somewhere in the east. They were going to have to find a way to travel and from the sounds of things there was a chance that it was going to be guarded by at least one thing. Wiggling her nose she began to toss around the idea on how they were going to get there, in all honesty, a car would be the best. With something like that they could get there and back in about 30 minutes.

User Image

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
He looked to the girl and gave her a smile. "My name is Arashi Sisukaze second year weapon." He stopped and gave a quick bow in her direction before continuing down the hall to his room. He opened the door to his room and tossed his bag in quickly onto the desk, or as well as he could into the desk, he heard the bag hit the floor with a thud but nothing valuable was in it. "No as of right now I don't have a roommate, hopefully I get one and hopefully they are a wielder looking for an axe." His smile faded slightly but he pushed the thoughts away and continued down the hall to the entrance of the school to meat with the others.
User Image

Trash Garbage

}
I JUST ⓦⓐⓝⓣ TO LIƧƬΣП!!

Company: stranger.

User Image
                                        "Well it is rather nice to meet you Arashi, I'm also a second year weapon." she told him sounding a bit more confident in what she was saying now. instead, it was something that was completely plastered on. She still wasn't confident when it came to talking to him, but she would at least try all the same. He didn't have a roommate either, he was looking for an axe wielder? hm the weapon seemed much more useful than she was. "I'm looking for a wielder that wants a bow." she knew it didn't sound anywhere near as cool as an axe, but she at least tried right?

She followed him as they went to the entrance, she looked at him one more time, actually pleased that he wasn't rude to her. She noticed the rude man was still with them as he was the womans temp weapon. 'Well this is just dandy' she thought as she glowered at Marik in distaste. She then stood there awkwardly before finally saying something. "Is it alright if I tag along?" she asked the woman, her eyes leaving Marik almost permanently, only moving every now and then with a look of offense and dislike.

The mission was still unknown to her, but she was willng to just go anyway, see what her competition was. She knew the male that was rude wouldn't be too much competition but Arashi on the other hand, he was an axe after all. It wouldn't be good close up for her, but instead she let out a small frown. then realized. 'If I can make a crossbow with my arm. . .I should be able to make edges of my weapon form with my arms correct. . .?' she thought before the frown was replaced with a chipper smile.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Watching the new girls movements Leria narrowed her eyes a little bit before crossing her arms across her chest. "As long as you won't have a problem with my weapon then sure." She shrugged her shoulders lazily. "His name is Marik and he's a first year student. He's not use to people and has a hard time warming up to them. Before being here the last few days he was living in an orphanage where they weren't really welcomed if you know what I mean." Shifting her weight Leria stood protectively next to Marik, "So don't find offense if he's not the most talkative being." Once that was out of the way she wrapped her arm around him playfully. "Besides he's a fire element weapon, he's not use to the ice powers you wield."

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik shivered clenching her sleeve "She..shes so cold. standing behind Leria He shot the girl a glare back listening to the what for Leria was giving her. He smiled and shivered again as she wrapped her arm around him. "ss.so where to? ev..ev..everyone?"

User Image

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Davis "The Reaper" Kaplan
Teacher of the Blackmoon Class

Kaplan knew what he did was a horrid move but he needed to make sure that the little fire user wasn't the first person this year to die off like a simpleton. It reflected bad on the academy and also personally effected him since he knew all the student needed as a perfect match with all his built up power. Seeing the reaction of 3rd year student did make Kaplan smile since she seemed rather protective of Marik. Perhaps, maybe can use that to my advantage...? Quickly grasping the spike in a single grasp before turning and setting it down gently on his desk.

"Well here is the cheese little mice, now go forth and collect it. Class is over before I bore you all to death. Tomorrow we will discuss legendary weapons, witches, and perfect the bond with your teammate." the words came out stale but Davis didn't care as he knew they were all itching to leave like any first day of class. However Davis wasn't done yet and his day would only continue as he overheard Marik and Leria discussing a possible item mission. The idea was splendid and would provide a perfect first challenge to those would be setting forth. Leaving the classroom at at casual pace to gather a few things from his room.

It took five minutes and a newly added shoulder strap bag filled with goodies for the day. Their meeting point was the entrance of the school to which the Reaper would rise to the higher levels and overlook them on one of the balcony's. In total there were four of them with two being Marik and Leria, the other being the female who was late to his class, and lastly a male who was almost sleeping in his class. " The female is Elfriede and the male is named Arashi. Slightly experienced weapon's but not a single wielder to call their own." Kaplan reminded himself in a light mocking tone before taking out a single glass jar from the bag. Within it was a trio of seeds that twitched every two seconds. Dropping the three seeds below him to which the little nuts would hit the ground and dig like little moles.

"This should add a little spice to their mission..." Kaplan joked with a devil's smile while taking note that the three seeds were already growing into something much worse..

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Looking around the outside of the building Leria pressed her fingertips to her lips. "We're going to be heading out to the east to gather an orb. There might be some guards there so be prepared to go into weapon form today." Looking through the crowd she realized that she had 3 weapons to her group and that she was the only wielder. "Um.... I suppose it's good that you all are good for different combats against the enemy. I'm slightly worried about what two of you will do while I'm wielding one. The best plan would be to just stay behind me if a battle should happen." Lowering her hand from her lips she began to walk outside really hoping that there would be a car waiting them.

User Image

User Image

Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aurora Stevens▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Don't think of what you have to do, don't consider how to carry it out

Being the new girl at school was never easy and for Aurora Stevens being the new girl in a place that was supposedly going to teach her about her strange talent was even more difficult. But she expected she would make friends eventually. She just had to find her room first to put away some items that she brought with her and then find her class. Since she arrived a bit late due to her parents scheduling her driver to arrive at the wrong time, the young lady decided that she would skip her first class. Well it was either that or she would be arriving late. Sighing, she walked slowly up the path to the front door trying to get a good look at everything. So far the Academy looked rather impressive and it wasn't much of a step down from the types of schools she was sent to. The only positive she could see right now was that there were no uniforms. That was a... blessing she supposed.

Shifting her bag on her shoulder to adjust the weight, she paused slightly in her almost confident steps seeing a small crowd gathered at the front of the school. Did some people have a spare first period? What a waste. If she had that schedule she would so try to fill it with something. But at least now she could meet someone who should know what they are doing. A bright smile on her face, she waved at the group, quickening her steps, seemingly excited to be here. And who wouldn't be? New school, new faces. Challenges were always something to look forward to.

"Good morning, great day isn't it?" she said brightly stepping up to the group. "Do any of you know where the..." she trailed off and looked down at the schedule she was sent, found the name of the class and then continued. "The BlackMoon Classroom is? Or point me in the direction of where the dorms are? It's my first day here and I don't want to be wandering around much." Aurora smiled again, looking at each of the people in front of her, trying to avoid the strange feeling their souls had on her. They all seemed so much stronger than what she was used to. Odd...

Everything is about your movements and precision and timing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces