Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

Leria didn't bother trying to move in front of Arashi as he walked by. He seemed calmer but still pretty upset. Sighing she knew she only had herself to blame and that she should have just kept her damn mouth shut. Quietly she walked to the cafe and gathered up her food before sitting down with Marik and Elfy. She noticed that they seemed to be feeling tension against each other as always and she was sure that she wasn't going to add to Elfy's 'loving' feeling. Looking over her food she picked around at it for a while keeping her eyes down on it and eating a bite here and there.

User Image

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
He pushed passed students in the hallway on his way to his dorm, fumbling with his key he finally managed to open the door. Walking in he shut it behind him and walked into the bathroom turning on the water to the shower. Stripping off his shirt Arashi moved in front of the mirror giving himself a quick examination. His eyes had dark red pockets in them from the anger and blood welling up in the whites of his eyes but he just blinked and covered the mirror with his hand.
He got in the shower and breathed heavily as the water ran over his head, soaking his dark black hair covering his face from the world. The warm water was welcoming all over besides his cuts that burned from the water.
User Image
Son of SynUser ImageSyn ducked under the pillow and leapt at Ultaria his legs taking him past her and almost smashing his head into the wall but he flipped and pushed off again his momentum slowly increasing as he kept pushing off, keeping his solid black eye on Ultaria he pushed off the wall hit the ceiling and landed behind her, his insanity beginning to break free he forgot he was not fighting for his life or fighting to kill and he changed into his weapon form and his handle wrapped around her and his blades slipped edges forward...Give up and I will spare your life, do not and i will spill your lifeblood on the floor and then take a glass and drink it while i watch your body bleed dry on this floor...
Insanity is a title reserved for the true thinkers,by those who lack the eyes to see...

Out of Concerns: My apologies if i'm God Modding

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Finishing up her food Leria helped Marik back to his room before bidding Elfy goodnight. With that she began to make her way back to her room and close the door behind her without bothering to lock it or see if she had a roommate. She didn't care at all and to be honest she really wanted to just place the day behind her. Stripping off her clothes she got into a shower before finishing up and then crawling into bed in just her under clothes, she didn't care to get into pjs. She didn't care much about anything, in the matter of days she had managed to almost get one of her weapons killed, hurt the other emotionally and physically, got Elfy back on bad terms with her and found a new character she hated more than the colors she wore. Rolling over she shoved her face into her pillow and begged for sleep to find her, if it didn't, it was going to be a late night.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUℓтαяια { Λርርєረለ } Яєνηιℓ

XXXXXXXXXAH! I'm αвσut tσ ςгคςк αnd ⓑⓤⓡⓢⓣ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXsσ í thrσw αwαч αll σf mч ṃεṃøɾïεṡ
XXXXXXXXXXXAH! í wαnt tσ knσw
I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhч wσn't чσu TELL mє?!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXdσn't just IGNORE mє!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!
XXXXէፀցeէዠer lєt's clαp σur hαnds
XXtσ thís { ï ṉ τ ε ṉ τ ï ø ṉ α l l ÿXXD.Σ.Я.Λ.П.G.Σ.D } rhчthm WE mαdє!

Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu Kekkyu
Wearing my FAVORITE HOODIE!

The spasmodic wielding prodigy
{. . .yet she can't find a weapon. . .}

Her grin appeared again, this time pleased. "Ooooh. . ." she stated feeling the connection with his insanity. Maybe you'll be better than I thought buddy~I like your attitude' she replied to him before putting him down. "You can go on ahead to supper I have some business to attend to~ See ya down there soon weapon." she stated as she took a hold of her Aara and wrapped it around her body like a snap bracelet. With that she headed down the hall, thinking about what just happened.. He seemed to be as crazy as she was, she did however sense Arashi as she walked towards his door without a care in the world, her leg, arms and side bleeding all the while. She opened the door and shouted in. "Yo~" she called sensing his anger, maybe he was mad at her? Did she care? Nope.

She sat down in his rolling chair and started to spin. "Arashi~ Why are you showering? You ate that fast?" she asked as her eyes still appeared crazed. She walked in his room without knocking yet again, but what was there that she hadn't already seen, his body was the least of her worries. "Well if you didn't want to come with me down there?" she asked still spinning in his chair.

Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Arashi in the showshow~
Situation sitting in a chair.
Mood: ELATED~ That was fun. . .but I want more!
Pretty Music in my brain?!: Matryoshka By Hatsune Miku & Gumi Megpoid
Out of Condoms:

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
As he stepped out of the shower he heard Ultaria speak and all of the anger that had burned off of him was back in an instant. He threw on his old pair of pants and burst through the door lunging at her, blades fully extended. He reached her and grabbed around her throat with both hands bringing her out of the chair. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't just kill you now?!" He felt the anger take over now, his eyes turning back into the blood red shade from earlier as he tightened his grip around the girls throat.
User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws

User Image

Marik tossed and turned restlessly. climbing out of bed he began to shiver for some reason it was frezzing in his room. Heat..heat..come one...warm up. There was nothing, pacing back and forth for a couple minutes marik decided to leave his room and go and walk the halls. Ending up at Leria's door he stood for a minute staring at the knob. She..She seemed bothered at dinner.. He knocked on her door lightly three times "L..Leria a.a.are you awake"

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Not being able to sleep Leria finally got up and figured she'd go take a look at the board to see what the other students had done for the day. Looking down as she got out of bed she realized that she hadn't bothered getting into pjs."Right... Clothes..." She talked to herself before heading to her dresser and pulling out some pjs pants and a loose fitting tshirt. Getting dressed she looked down at her choose of clothing, she was wearing a pair of xbox 360 pj pants and a t-shirt from her 'human' high school before this one. It was black with red 'CHS' letters on it. Shrugging she was happy that overall it was black so she didn't look too horrible. Slipping on her slippers she grabbed her keys and walked out into the hallway locking the door behind her. With that she slipped the keys into the pockets of her pj pants as well as her hands and started to make her way towards the board. Getting to it she simply stared at it, no one had taken a mission but them which now had a red ribbon around the tile the mission was written on. This signaled it was finished and someone was harmed. A black ribbon she remembered meant someone died and a gold ribbon meant everything went smoothly and everyone was in one piece. Reaching up Leria yanked the tile off the wall, threw it on the floor and took the ribbon off of it before slipping the ribbon into her pocket. This was going to go up with the black one on her cork board, she wasn't going to let this happen again.

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image

I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!

Most people would be scared. Her grin only enlargened when he grabbed her neck. She was now suspended above the floor, the answer to his question? Laughter. Her head was tilted back as her eyes slowly rolled his direction. "What reason do I have? My life is just as disposable as anyone elses~" she sung to him as she didn't even struggle against him. Her insane grin was yet again plastered on his face. "You mad~ So angry at me?" she asked as her voice resonated strangely due to the hands being around her neck. Her laughter ceased but once she felt the grip tighten, she started to giggle.

It was obvious death wasn't something that scared the woman, she was glad that he showed her that much spunk. "I like this anger. . .Do show me more, Arashi." she told the weapon. She was one to get off from the pain, she enjoyed the adrenaline rush that she was experiencing. Her grin then faded to a smirk. "Come on. . ." she cooed as her hand made its way to his cheek, only trying to tap into his anger.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company: Arashi
Situation being choked
Mood: ELATED~ That was fun. . .but I want more! MORE!
Out of Condoms:
Son of SynUser ImageSyn grabbed his right eye and looked for his eye patch, No,no,no where is it, where's MY EYEPATCH!? I can't leave without my patch, i cant i cant i cant...no one can see me without my patch, i got it, tape, tape, tape, tape! He took a piece of the 2x6 and cut out a small part of it and taped it over his eye and walked to the cafe with a piece of wood electrical taped to his eye and ordered a piece of steak and just sat there eating in silence.
Insanity is a title reserved for the true thinkers,by those who lack the eyes to see...

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
He turned quickly and slammed her into his wall yelling in anger now. His teeth clenched tight as he began to feel his normal body fade into darkness. He felt the madness taking over now feeling the control over his own body leave him. He slammed his fist next to her head, punching a hole through the wall. "Someone like you doesn't deserve a weapon like me." He spat on the floor and dropped her down to the ground before turning around the darkness fading and his normal body returning to him, he retracted his blades and stood off to the side. "I suggest you leave now before someone dies."
User Image

Trash Garbage

User ImageI нєαя |v ፀ i ር є ѕ| ιη тнє αιя. . .
XXXXXXXI нєαя тнєм LӨЦD αη∂ ©ⓛⓔⓐⓡ. . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXтєℓℓιηg ME тσ ℓιѕtєη. . .
XXXXXXXsɹǝdsıɥʍ ιη му єαя. . .
ṉ.ø.τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ ¢αη { ς ⊕ m p α r ε
}
I JUST ⓦⓐⓝⓣ TO LIƧƬΣП!!

۞Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek۞

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXThe Recurve BowXXXXXXXXX
Dressed a bit drab as far as I'm concerned
        Situation: Hungry
        Mood: annoyed. . .well that's an understatement
        Thoughts: I need a good wielder
        Company: Weapon man?
        What song's repeating? Unique-Jedborg

User Image
                                        The weapon was relatively close to a man that was eating with. . .was that wood over his eye? Anyway she looked at him and blinked twice. "Hello." she said rather calmly as she continued to eat, he didn't look too friendly. . .but neither did she usually. She usually looked like she was going to bite someone's head off. She calmed her cool aura a bit, not really wanting to start any conflicts with the man.

'Is he a weapon. . .? she thought as her eyes slowly floated towards him again. For some reason he intrigued her, mostly because of the wood over his eye. Perhaps there was supposed to be an eyepatch there. She remained silent as she continued to eat, occasionally looking his direction. She had been abandoned again . . .they had a tendency to just leave her somewhere whenever their minds wandered.

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Hearing a bang down stairs Leria twirled around and looked towards where it was coming from, she had half a mind to go down there and see what was going on. Instead though she had an idea what was going on, "Just leave it be Leria," she told herself. As she heard a scream she wanted to go even more, she was sure that there was going to be a teacher there shortly but it was still burning away at her. Finally she couldn't take it. Right as she was about to run though she felt Marik's soul moving about. Her eyes shot open wondering if there was something wrong with him, he normally would have never been out of his room, he was too frightened. Dashing down the hallway she made her way to where he was only to find that he was fine. "Oh thank god," she breathed to herself before hearing hysterical laughter. Where had she heard that sound before? "Techno girl!" She called out, looking to Marik there was a crazed look in her eyes as the red ribbon in her pocket burned in the back of her mind. "Weapon form, I need you now."

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws

User Image

Marik knocked on Leria's door a few more times before deciding no one was home. It..its gotten really cold in this school the last couple hours. he shivered Hard. "******** Brr" He stuck his hands in his pockets restarting his hall wandering
Some one has to be around here... to bad i cant sense them like Leria..

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image

I ЩΛПƬ ƬӨ ΚПӨЩ!
XXXXXXXXXANSWER ME!

The slam into the wall was far more than hard, the impact beyond audible. A strange sound escaped the woman before she hit the ground, a mixture between pain and pleasure. She started laughing again as she made it to her feet. "Now let me ask~ The reject that's never had her own weapon is worth killing? My I'm flattered, Arashi." she stated as the grin appeared on her face. Her eyes made it obvious that she was tired, but insanity had taken over them. She wasn't going to stop just yet. "Now then you feel I don't deserve you~ I can agree with that~ Little old Ulty doesn't deserve anyone~" she said in a sing-song tone. "Four years and guess what? No one!" her grin was forming yet again, but she only continued. "Labeled unable to be worked with? THAT'S ME" she screamed before it was followed with hysterical laughter. The insane wielder was still having fun. Why stop now? She started walking towards him, closing their distance. "Now I smell the insanity off of you. . .Feel it~ Hell I even taste it boy!" she exclaimed as she was now five feet away from him, her other already inflicted wounds now reopened slightly. "Leave~? Why would I leave such insanity~" she was now feeding off of his anger, the grin still plastered upon her lips.

Company: Arashi
Situation talking to him~
Mood: ELATED~ That was fun. . .but I want more! MORE!
Out of Condoms:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas