Welcome to Gaia! ::

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws

User Image

Quickly Gathering his food Marik stayed close to Leria and well out of view of the trouble causers. He ate his food quick as he could, Watching in awe as the teacher dispatched them.Ready to leave the cafe Marik stood from the table and tugged Leria's sleeve "Is..is it allways like this..Students fighting with each other? H..hey ar..are you okay..you dont look so good" Marik bit his lip Jee thats the pot calling the kettle black

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Arashi got a small plate of food and a glass of water. He sat down at the table with Leria and Marik and began to eat silently. He let his mind wander as he ate and it came back to him, his things would be arriving to his room soon. He ate a bit more and stood from his seat. "If you would excuse me, I have some business to take care of, making sure I have everything ready for class tomorrow you know. He gave them a smile and turned around walking down to his dorm. He opened the door and saw his belongings waiting for him.
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

Getting to her feet Leria coughed a few times into the inside of her elbow before shaking her head a small no. "I feel horrible in all honesty. And as for children fighting like that, yeah it's a natural thing. To be honest some of them pick fights in order to see who is the best in the school. Naturally with the special kind of students we have here there's those that want to be the best of the best and for the world to know it. Whether they really are or not is up for them to duke out." She gave a lazy shrug of her shoulders before sneezing a few time. "Marik I think that I'm going to head back to my dorm for the night and get some rest for the night ok? I hate getting sick right before classes starting. It's the worse." Reaching up she placed her hand on her forehead trying to figure out how bad her fever she was starting was.

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

]looking her over she did look kinda pale. "oo.okay, i..i am gonna go..umm" he looked down at her shoes "hide in mine..." looking back at her he smiled "feel better okay Leria." He hugged her before running off to his room. Getting there he unlocked his door and restarted the process of barricading it again. Once the task was completed this time with the desk and the chair against the door, he curled up on the bed preparing for class the next day.

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

As soon as Marik left Leria gathered up her tray and returned it from the cafe she got it from. She then worked her way to a pharmacy to pick somethings up to try and feel better before disappearing to her room. Once she got in there she was happy to see that there was still no roommate in her dorm, hopefully it stayed that way until she got better. Locking the door behind her she took some medication, slipped into some pjs and then curled down into bed under a mountain of blankets hoping that her fever wouldn't keep her up all night. She missed her normal cold feeling self.

User Image

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Waking up in the morning Leria felt a little better but still sick. Sighing she dragged herself out of bed and began to make her way to the bathroom attached to her room. Taking a hot shower her head started to open up making her feel a little better. After brushing her teeth and putting on a little eye make up she walked over and got changed for the day. This time she grabbed a black pleated school girl skirt and pulled on a white button up shirt before pulling on a lazy looking, boyfriend sweater. She then grabbed some knee high white socks from her dresser and then slipped on her boots from yesterday. She then grabbed her messenger bag and some cough drops before heading out the door and off to class, making sure to lock her door behind her.

User Image

User Image

Knight

Capt_Reichstar
User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik awoke lazily stretching before rolling off his bed with a soft thump. Dusting his clothes off he began to strip to take a cold shower, The cool water felt good on his hot skin, steam filled the room rising off his body. shaking himself dry he redressed himself with the clothes from before. He pressed his ear to the door listening to the other students pass by presumably heading to class.

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Arashi cracked an eye open and grunted as he looked around the room. Half of his body was hanging off of the bed and the other was spread over the mattress. He threw the blankets off of him and stood up, a long stretch followed and he soon made his way to the desk on his side of the room. He grabbed the clothes on the top of it and walked into the bathroom. Leaning forward against the sink he looked at himself in the mirror but it was still to early for him. He breathed a small breath out and fixed his hair before changing into his new clothes, grabbing his bag on the way out of his room he shut the door behind him and made his way to class.
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Heading down to the 1st year students hall Leria walked down to Marik's room remembering she told him that she would walk him to class that day. As she worked hr way down the hallway she pulled a cough drop from her pocket and popped it into her mouth and let the cooling feeling come over her. It sent small shivers up her spine and put a little more pep in her step. As she got to his room she knocked on the door, "Come on Marik, it's the first day of school for you, you don't wanna be late."

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Startled Marik let out a yelp and fell backwards "ack!..oo.one minute." he pulled the desk away from the door just enough to open it. exiting the room he smiled at Leria "H..hi how are you feeling, any better?" Grabbing her sleeve he walked with her heading to class. "what was your first day like?"

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Shaking her head playfully she walked down the hallway with Marik towards the classroom. "I'm not feeling 100% better yet but I will say I'm feeling a little better." Looking over at him she sighed softly, "I'd hate to get you sick so if I do I'm sorry in advance. I had already promised to take you class though and I didn't think that you'd venture the halls on your own if I didn't come help you. As for my first day of class." She looked back down the hallway as they got towards the classrooms. Hanging overhead there was signs for each one, as they passed them Leria finally brought them up to theirs and placed her hand on the door to 'Blackmoon Classroom.' "I'll let you figure that one out on your own." Pushing the door open inside there was a classroom that was already starting to fill up with students. Most of them talking and acting really childish, some where trying to pick fights with others while paper air planes flew through the air. While it was true that this was an upper level classroom, it seemed like everyone stayed immature around her until a teacher worked their way into the room.

User Image

User Image

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Davis "The Reaper" Kaplan
Teacher of the Blackmoon Class

After the incident in the lunch hall, Davis felt slightly angry at himself for causing such an act. I guess old habits die hard... He reminded himself and thus spent the better half of the night wandering outside of the school grounds and even taking an hour or two to rest on one of the multiple academy rooftops. Catching no more then three hours of sleep was fine for Kaplan as slumber seem to bring up the past or nightmares of things that were out of his control. Emerging from his room with a new set of clothes; a worn out military style black jacket, green fingerless gloves, black jeans, and a tighter then typical black jacket. It wasn't the normal attire for a teacher and others had mocked him for dressing like the students but Davis could careless about fashion tips to those who dressed like typical professors or wore idiotic witches hats. From there he moved at a brisk pace to get to his classroom before any of the students arrived. But as he opened his door did he see that entire place was filled with students acting like idiots. This slightly annoyed Davis but he let it slide for it being the first day.

The class room was a traditional lecture hall with a massive board at it's center. Adjusting the lights, setting down his things, and finally writing in bold letters on the board..

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" an older saying to those entering the so called gates of "hell"

But Kaplan found it funny and hoped he wouldn't get slack for such a grim choice of words on the first day.."Well here we go..." he whispered before offer a smile to everyone that matched a sly fox or even a devil. " How about we all settle down, okay? I would like to first of all welcome you all to the Academy! From here on you will be shaped into finding your true gift and talent that lies within you all.. " His serious tone quickly snapped into a more childish one.. " Unless you wish to just mess around and play hangman?" Reaper quickly began to draw up a little noose and set of letters that they could use to guess the word.. " No no no.. I bet you are all itching to learn, right?" humor was dry on that set of words as he assumed they wanted to get out an practice their "skills.."

Moving along in a cat like pace.. " How about we start by introducing yourself to the class? Starting with you" Davis quickly pointed to Marik

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

"Dont..dont worry about me getting sick..i..i just dont" as she opened the door Marik shuddered looking at all of the students. There..there are so many of them. Taking a deep breath he tugged on Leria's sleeve "so shall we take are seats?"

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Giving Marik a small nod she made her way through the classroom and down to the closer to the middle half of the room to the teacher. Seeing a few empty seats she sat down at one of them and pat the seat next to her. "I think it would be best if you sat next to me." Looking to the right of her there was 2 more free seats, "We'll leave those open for Kane and Arashi for when they get here." As she sat down she began to dig out her notepad and pen before writing the date down on the upper right hand corner.

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas