Welcome to Gaia! ::

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws

User Image

Crashing sounds jerked Marik from his restless sleep. eyes wide he slowly and quietly got out of his new bed afraid that someone could hear him. sneaking to the door, he pressed his ear to the barricaded door, holding his breath he closed his eyes listening to the sounds on the other side. what the hell is going on out there

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

Hearing a crash overhead Leria jumped while her hand instantly went to her pistol. It was half way out of the holster as she heard a voice shouting from outside. Sprinting the rest of the way down the hallway she flew down the 1st years hallway and into the main area. Skittering to a stop she launched herself out the first set of doors she could find she rolled across the ground to stop her speed. As she rolled over and up onto her knee and one foot on the ground her pistol was up and aimed at what had caused the crashes. It was a weapon that was well aware of how to access his powers. There was a crazed look in his eyes that made Leria's skin crawl. It was people like these that her and a sane weapon would normally get sent out to kill. "There's no way this is a student," she spoke to herself as she kept her aim steady.

User Image

User Image

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Davis "The Reaper" Kaplan
Teacher of the Blackmoon Class

The Reaper just smiled as he looked on at the bodies that covered the floor before him. His attackers had tried to kill him but like the others they were nothing more then trash and now served as an example for others who wished to push their luck. Kneeling over one male who was still breath and slowly reached out for mercy. Davis had none to offer and instead placed his pistol against the man's temple and pulled the trigger.

However it was all a daydream...

The daydream caused Davis to gasp for air for a second then stumble away from his room and into the hall. Lately his visions had gotten worse but perhaps the reason was due to the effect of being in the company of so many new students with so much untapped powers. However Kaplan hoped it wasn't something worse. It was always a sight to see when the first arrival of students and even more when they didn't fight like animals or were so petty that their emotions ran rampant like wild dogs. Currently Davis a teacher for the academy was killing time finishing in duties before itching to grab something to eat.

Turning his head slightly at the noise coming from down the hall and the spike in power of someone damaging the academy. Of course the situation didn't seem to take a turn to the worse and the typical screams of panic didn't fill his ears. Rolling his eyes slightly before letting out a stretch and playing with a pocket watch that ticked away like something out of big ben london. Turning slightly to the right and adjusting the final addition to the 'Job's/Mission board' within the main hallway. The entire thing was bare this morning but now was littered with small class missions that would get the student's feet wet and perhaps spark a passion within this lives. This made Davis smile and one of the main reason's why he became a teacher. His life might have been a total mess but it comforting to see a student perfect their craft or overcome a difficult mission and return like heroes.

Marking in the final words..

Good luck.. You will need it.

Locking away the words with magic to avoid any tampering from students and venturing into the main food hall where almost instantly The Reaper caught the eyes of the students with some worried while some wishing to best the teacher here. Quickly Kaplan collected a massive amount of food and began to munch around like a total pig.

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Arashi heard commotion outside of his door and curiosity got the better of him. He stood up from his bed and opened the door and noticed students flocking to the main lobby. He checked his pockets for his things and shut his door following the crowd to the area but he was unable to see what was causing the problem. He grunted and pushed his way through the crowd to get to the front. "I'm sure this can't be good."
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Looking around Leria saw that there was enough teachers around to handle what was going on out. Sighing she placed her pistol back into her holster before getting to her feet and dusting off her jeans. Maybe she had been a little too jumpy, she was a little paranoid though and things like this made her edgy. Her soul was visible around her and wavering like crazy as though the energy wanted to burst into the fox it looked like and attacked whatever seemed to cause it danger. As she walked back towards the school it started to calm until it dulled away and became no longer visible to weapons and only to wielders that were really looking for it. Seeing Arashi she let out a sigh of relief and gave him a small wave. "New student I suppose, a little nuts." As she got closer to him she stuffed her hands into her pockets and looked away feeling embarrassed for having acted so quickly and recklessly. "Come on," she said under her breathe, "Marik must be going nuts in his room not knowing what's going on."

User Image

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Arashi shrugged and looked to Leria giving her a small nod. He walked along side her, the halls now were almost empty, but the noise from the common area was buzzing and could most likely be heard all over he school. "Nothing wrong with being cautious you know. And hiding how you feel isn't good either." He left it at that and just walked next to her, the chain that was attached to his belt loop moved with each step giving off a light click as it bounced against his leg.
User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik's ear was still pressed to the door the crashing sound seemed to be getting louder. what the ******** is that..what is going on out there stepping back from the door Marik began to pace back and forth, taking a break every now and than to listen through the door what the hell..now there is a weird clicking sound..and its getting closer quickly looking around for more to barricade the door with.

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Pulling her hands out of her pockets she zipped up her jacket so that it was fitted perfectly to her body and the collar went up along her neck. She felt better now that she had what was to her, a small layer of armor where someone couldn't look at her soul. "Fear and awareness is normal for a human being. Anxiety and Paranoia is what I live off of. I don't like to show it because it's my job to be strong as a 3rd year. For students like Marik for example. And if I wasn't a strong willed women then what kind of wielder would I be?" As they walked down the hallway towards room 28 she looked at Arashi from the corner of her eyes. Once they got to the room Leria let her eyes break away from him trying to figure out how as a weapon he was so intune with how she was, she started questioning herself and whether or not she was an open book to everyone. Breaking herself away from the insecurity she reached over and knocked lightly on the door, "Marik, it's dinner time," she called from the outside of the door.

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Hearing the knock at the door Marik froze. speaking through the door "D..dinner..oh yea..umm g.ggive me a minute" Pulling the chair from the door and putting it back to the desk. he took a deep breath calm...calm..be calm he unbolted the door shuddering ,and stepped out to the hall way. "H..h hi Leria, wh..whats going on out here..?" Nervously shuffling as he locked the door "uhh..whats for dinner?"

User Image
Son of SynUser ImageSyn stood and smiled, "Hullo everyone. I'm son." He brushed his short hair out of his eye and then smiled around and then looked up at the hole he had made in the roof, "Uhmm... I made a hole...I'll fix it." His remaining eye calmed his insanity slipping away because his blades weren't active, and then his stomach growled and he laughed "Is there a cafe? I sorta forgot to eat and staying half human wears me out unfortunately."

Insanity is a title reserved for the true thinkers,by those who lack the eyes to see...

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Laughing softly to herself as she listened to everything that was being moved from behind the door Leria gave Marik a bright smile when he finally did open it. She could tell that his soul was wavering with nervousness. "It's just a new students, some of them are a little out of hand when the first come to the academy. These are normally students that already know about their powers and really just want to put on a show and scare the other 1st years. It's kind of one of those things were they try taking over the school before they've even stepped foot into it. The good news is that there's plenty of teachers outside to handle the situation." Shifting to the side she held out her hand, "As for dinner it can be whatever you want it to be."

User Image

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Arashi stood in silence, a smile across his face as he waited for the two. "Say what you want, I was never that bad my first year and I know how to control my weapon side. It's weapons like that who get their wielders killed." He shrugged it off and buried his hands into his pocket, pushing a few coins back and fourth between his fingers. "Come on, I'm starving."
User Image

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Davis "The Reaper" Kaplan
Teacher of the Blackmoon Class

My oh my! Chicken, Beef, Pies, Tempera, Sushi, Cakes! Maybe some dip for the chips or even a little cherry for the sundays! Perhaps even a salad to keep my girlish figure!

Davis had his fill of food and after picking his teeth with a toothpick and surveying that he had eaten an entire table covered in food. Multiple empty boxes, bins, and containers now showcased how well the teacher could eat. Of course one would assume that a fat belly would follow such a feast but Kaplan never gained a pound and he was happy to maintain his figure if he had gotten soft or sluggish. However the toothpick soon snapped into two as soon as a loud panic and scream came from across the room. Rising to his feet almost instantly and catching sight of two males tormenting a gang of first year students who were scared and just trying to eat. The two were fire users and were busy shooting small flames at innocents to either burn their food or their clothing. They were first year students but probably had some training from their parents or friends. Jumping around like two jackals then pausing as soon as Kaplan reached them.

"Enough!" Davis yelled out like a typical teacher would..

" So what are you going to do pops? Give us detention?" asked the longer haired thug with a ugly smile on his face.

Reaper simply smiled then answered " Nah, that's not my style." Quickly Davis grabbed the longer haired student and body slammed the sucker into a nearby table. This allowed some time for him to turn toward the shorter haired student just as the thug was about to shoot a fireball at Davis. The flame however was sloppy, weak, and barely a threat. Thus Davis didn't dodge and instead used his left hand to catch the fire like a baseball. The action shocked the short haired idiot and allowed Kaplan enough time to dash forward and punch the goon into the stomach and knock him out. However he didn't let the kid hit the floor and simply guided him like a mother setting down her sleeping child. The moan from the other student on the table quickly caused the Reaper to sprint toward him and hover over him. Waiting till the student open his eyes before taking out a revolver pistol and aiming it at the man's face. Shock and fear filled the boy as he pleaded for his life. But Kaplan snapped the trigger and a loud click echoed across the hall like a thunder clash. However instead of a bullet came a little red flag with the word "Bang" on it. The gag made Davis laugh and made the student pass out from shock. " Awww.. I'm sorry kid but I bet you two will remember this then a year in detention... Nurses!!"

With that the two troublemakers were carried out of the lunch hall to treat their minor wounds. Davis himself put away the gag gun and motioned for everyone else to finish their meals..

"Sorry about that everyone..." A fool's smile was now shown on Davis..

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik grasped the cuff of her left sleeve."are..are you sure its okay..ou..out there" looking around he saw the other students rushing to see what the cause of the noise. "okay to..to the cafe t..then?" Oh.. now i am hungry marik licked his lips as his stomach growled

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Getting to the cafe Leria gathered up what she wanted to dinner. While getting her things she noticed that there was some other new kids causing problems but a teacher did more then his fair share of putting them in their place. Shaking her head she looked down at her food and tried to eat it as quickly as possible, the day was starting to run her thin and she felt as though she was catching a fever.

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas