Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
"Damn it..." Kyo cursed, running faster until he finally reached the inn. He picked the closest bed and set her down on it. He had to do something. He picked up that she was more than just wounded; she was poisoned, but Kyo couldn't figure out what to do about the poison, specifically.

He ignored Mari's warnings and began work on her wounds. His hands passed over each of them, and a light of gold emitted from his palms. Glittering light danced along her gashes and cuts, slowly mending the skin back together.

He was soon finished; the bleeding it's self had stopped, but the poison was still coursing through her veins. He put his head in his hands, although bloody, trying to think of a way to stop the poison.

Suddenly, he came up with a strange idea. He focused on her, using his telepathy to try to root out where the poison was. Then, he did something strange with one of his magical abilities; something he'd never done before. He changed the poison with his powers of alteration. What he usually used for payment and generally nothing life saving, was becoming a life saving power.

The poison soon changed to blood; just regular blood, coursing through her veins along the rest of it.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren slowly woke up and groaned. She looked over at Kyo, with half closed eyes. She noticed her wounds were gone, though she was still sore. She quickly sat up and winced a little. "Are you crazy?!" She fell back down, too dizzy to be moving. She rolled onto her side and whined. She dropped a knife onto the ground and coughed. "Get the blood off of that knife...It has Mari's blood on it. A little bit of mine, but mostly hers from when she cut her own hand. Put the blood in a bottle to keep it as a liquid and put it in the fridge in the small room off of this one..." She coughed and sighed. "Thank you." She reached down and tried to keep most of the slightly drying blood onto the blade.

((Her crushed hand? Is it saved or not? That's where most of her bones are broken. You can leave it wounded. Your character is my favorite today. He helped Ren while everyone else wanted to beat her up. D: ))

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kyo wasn't about to take offense to being called crazy, but he quickly took the knife from the girl and headed to find an empty...seemingly, always been empty bottle nearby, and drained the blood into the bottle. He corked it tightly and headed into the smaller room, putting the bottle in the fridge.
He wasn't sure what the point of this was, exactly, but he was sure Ren knew what she was doing.
"Are you okay?" he questioned, as he headed back into the room she was in.

(whoops i forgot about the hand but yes it is fixed)

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren got up, trembling a little. "Weak and light headed, but no more pain really." She smiled at Kyo and sat back down on the bed. "You look more tired than me. Come here. I may be able to fix that. Then I need to find Amusie...but I'm not leaving you alone. Ever been on the spiritual plane?" She looked at her once crushed hand and moved her fingers. She sighed in relief and grinned. "Damn you're as good at healing as my friend, Nathanial...though better since you got rid of that poison."
((Woohoo! Ren is back! ))

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
"You're welcome..." he said, letting out a soft sigh. Though she had not said 'thank you' specifically, Kyo was sure she meant it.
"I have not. To be honest, I don't know how...Silly of me, really, I suppose, being what I am."

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren looked up and frowned. "Yeah...I meant to say that. I'm sorry." She took out her messy braid and rebraided her hair. She noticed she had a lot of dried blood on her and sighed. "Come on. I can show you how. It's not too hard. Not everyone has the spiritual abilities to do it, but with your healing...I think you may be able to." She smiled kindly at Kyo and got up. She chuckled. "It's not silly. It's normal. Our kind are different in every way...Mari...she's...the perfect example of what we are supposed to have power and ability wise. I noticed the major flaw with being the way she is though...She is more insane than she lets people believe."

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
"It's fine." Kyo said, waving it off slightly. He didn't mind that she didn't say thank you exactly.
"Well, alright..." he said, awaiting her instructions or...whatever she was going to do.
He looked at her and gave a slight smile, glad that she was no longer dying.
He was unsure, however, why he would be going to the spiritual plane, or what it would be like.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren sighed and walked up to Kyo. "To be able to step on the plane, pull up your spiritual energy. It'll be the energy that's more free and calm. Like this." She gently laid a hand on his shoulder and pulled her spiritual energy. A couple of orbs, more so known as spirits, appeared. The smallest one, her dead child, rushed over. It happily spun around the two and if one listened closely they could hear laughter. "I summon spirits when I pull up my own energy. Sorry. The smallest one...that's um...my child in a sense." She sighed and brushed off the memory.

"Next you want to focus on the energy you pull up and set your mind into your happy place can work. Just think you're free and able to do as you wish. Then look into yourself and pull down into the very core of that spiritual energy. Your spirit's half inner core basically. After that you should feel different presances around you though they'll be faint and then just step forward and if you're focused enough you'll get onto the plane. I love it there...but not everyone will."

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kyo relaxed, and attempted to do as he was told. It was proving slightly difficult for him, but he found he was beginning to manage. He closed his eyes so that he could focus more, and he focused hard.
Once he was at maximum focus, he stepped forward. He opened his eyes, and for the fraction of the second that he was able to see, it looked...different. However, a sudden disturbance rocked him from the plane. His stomach lurched suddenly, and he found himself doubled over, back in the present world again.
"Well, I tried..."

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren grinned at Kyo, feeling proud of him. "No, it's always hard at first. You did great. It was hard for me to in the beginning. You just have to keep trying. That's all." She laid a hand on his shoulder. "Yeah, snapping back too quickly can make you sick if you're not careful." She dropped her hand and sighed. "Want me to take you there instead? It's easy for me and you won't get the sick like feeling." She laughed a little and held up her arm for him to grab onto. "If you want to come just grab my arm and I'll take us. I'd prefer it so you're out of danger from Mari."

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kyo nodded. "Alright. Yeah, it's probably safer." He took Ren's arm in his hand, awaiting the transportation.
He wasn't quite sure how this stuff worked. Would Mari not be able to find him there? Either way, it was probably best to stay hidden for a while.

(what exactly does the plane look like i'm really confused and don't know how to react D smile

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren nodded and gathered up her spiritual energy. She closed her eyes and reopened them. She stepped onto the spiritual plane, bringing Kyo on with her. Everything changed and looked brighter with different colors from the spirits. Every object was now a brighter color than the real world. Spirits flew around appearing bright. A few remained still and their cries of pain was heard through the light breeze that wouldn't exist in the real world. Everything looked like the room, but different with the colors and the shadows were larger and deeper. The air was colder, but everything was calmer. "Focus on the positive energies...Focus on the negative and you'll get the enraged or depressed spirits."

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kyo nodded and focused on the positive energies energies. He drew in a deep breath, trying to calm himself as he looked around him. It was definitely different. He was not quite used to seeing spirits like this, either.
Somehow, he was surprised Ren was being so nice to him.
"Do you come here often?"

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren giggled and nodded. "As much as I can. We need to find someone...I was supposed to after I came back. She held up a hand and the smallest spirit felw towards her hand, giggling. She looked at Kyo and smiled. "What do you think? Some don't like it because of the daker and negative energies. Most of my abilities are spiritual so it's super easy for me to do things here."

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kyo looked around, surveying the area. He took in every sight and sound, really trying to get a feel for the place. "I don't know...It's different, that's for sure. But I definitely don't dislike it. Are you looking for Amusie?" Kyo questioned, although he wasn't sure why he was in the spiritual plane, if he was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff