Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren tilted her head looking at Kyo strangely. "Yeah...Him. He asked me to put him here for some weird reason...Just like I wanted to talk to my supposedly understanding aunt who did all of that to me..." She soothed her anger. She shook her head and sighed. "Well thanks to her...I'll have nightmares of her torture..." she muttered more so to herself.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
"I'd erase them if I could..." Kyo said, sounding saddened. What Mari did to her was truly horrible. How could a family member do that to one of their own? He shook his head in dissapointment at the woman. "I don't think I can though... I may have been able to alter the poison but I don't think I can erase memories. Probably would be bad if I did though."

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren shook her head at Kyo. "It's not your problem. I'm...kind of glad you didn't interfere. You would of gotten hurt yourself." She walked forward, focusing on the positive energy as she looked around for Amusie. "If you see him let me know..." She stopped, looking back at Kyo. "Come on. You can uh....walk through the spirits..." She frowned slightly.
Amusie

User Image

User Image
<<<<<<<Amusie Mandra>>>>>>>

Amusie stood with his brother on the spirit plain, they were a few miles away from the inn. They were in a clearing with a few dead trees around. They were locked in combat zipping around the battlefield, each blow that landed sounded like thunder and with each blow their spirit energy would spike then lower. Their spirit energy could be felt fro miles during each spike, Amusie's energy was completely different like he was a different person, it was cold, darker, stronger and strange blue aura surrounded his body.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kyo was did as he was told and began to tread forward. He felt a little strange going through spirits, but it was something he'd most likely grow used to. All the while, he kept a sharp eye out for Amusie, although presently, he could not find him.
Kyo's stomach was still in a knot, though, and this was making it a little hard to focus, but he did his best to ignore it.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren felt energies that were different. She grabbed Kyo's arm and ran straight for where she felt it. She growled and pushed some of her spiritual energy into him, letting go of his arm. "Please try to keep up." She was already breathing heavily. She was in need for rest, but shoved the thought away and tried to speed up. She pushed herself further and whined. She felt the colder energy and frowned. She slowed down a little, panting. "Damn it..."

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kyo felt bad for being slow, so he tried his best to keep up. When he saw Ren was upset about something, he felt very curious.
"What's happened?" he said, looking quizzically at her.
Amusie

User Image

User Image

Amusie continued with the battle...in his state he didn't pick up on Ren or Kyo's energies. In his current state his power and speed was greatly increased but it required a lot of focus to maintain and because of this it burned off a lot of energy. In the spirit world he could hold it with ease due to the large amount of energy that was all around. But in the physical world he would only be able to maintain this state for ten minuets when his energy is depleted any longer would result in death.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren sped up again and looked back at Kyo. "I have to get to him!" She looked ahead again, ignoring the pain building up in her chest from pushing herself so hard. She whimpered and flared up her energy, trying to get spirits away from her. She stopped just a few yards away from where she felt the energies. She fell to her knees, breathing heavily. She held her stomach and chest, brining her head up. "Hey!" she shouted. Still being caked in dry blood had made her feel filthy, but this dark energy made her feel worse.
((I deleted it I forgot to let idiru post sorry))

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kyo headed after Ren, trying to keep up. He was feeling a little nervous about this dark energy going on. Was he about to head into something bad? He really didn't know. But he saw Amusie and someone else in the distance, fighting it seemed. Perhaps it was bad to keep going, but he did. He stayed slightly away from Ren after them. He really was not good at fighting, and he thought he'd only endanger himself and others in this situation if he were to try to help.

(please ignore that ppost format...)
Amusie

User Image

User Image

Hearing Ren's words both men stopped in their tracks. Mandra stepped foreword walking up to Ren as she was on her knees. He looked down on her, his look was strong and showed no pity for her apparent weakened state, then his glace shifted to Kyo and then back to Ren. He was about to speak but Amusie stepped foreword placing his hand on Mandra's chest pushing him slightly back. He then looked down on Ren the same way his brother did "Ren......." His voice was cold "I told you not to go see her...........for this very reason."

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren tensed and slowly looked up. She looked back down and slowly backed away. "I had to find out things...I was healed." She slowly stood up, trembling. She stepped back and wrapped her arms around herself and looked straight at Amusie. "Why are you giving in?" She shook her head and stood next to Kyo and took up a protective stance in case she needed to fight. "And this is why I didn't want you here..." she muttered. She hid the emotional pain she felt and pushed her feelings down. "You both are disrupting the peace here and that isn't a good thing."
User Image

Hmms softly as she strums a cord. A soft delicate voice would croon softly into the air, harmonizing with the sounds coming from the instrument. What started of slow and soft slowly began to pic up until taking the air of a more rockin' sound as the white haired girl would start to move with her music. Though she stood alone in a new place, she played and moved with her guitar as if on a stage in front of a crowd of adoring fans who craved her music. Even without her gift, she had natural talent in the musical arena.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff