Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Takes the pouch and opens it, looking it. She takes one piece and closes the pouch back up. "You need rest." she says, walking over to the girl and tucks the pouch back in her pocket. She considered using her gift to help the girl sleep, but then it wasn't her business. She pocketed the coin, lifted her faithful companion and packed up her corner, leaving what she owed on the table. She had easily earned that much while playing.
(( Sadly, I need sleep now too, will try and be back))

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren sighed and grabbed another bottle. She hesitated but drank it down. She was soon too numb to think. She crawled off the counter and went up the stairs to her room. She looked at the bed and turned away. She grabbed blankets and made a bed near the window. She laid down on two blankets with one, covering her. She started to doze off.

((Night. ))

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
(whats going on with rin im really confiused)

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
iDiru
(whats going on with rin im really confiused)

((Ren was trying to bring her aunt onto the spiritual plane, but stepped off to see if she could get her that way and failed to do so. Her anger took over bringing up her other emotions and made her break down and now she's in her room, drunk. I can have her slip back into the spiritual plane easily. I just also had her go away to interact with one of the new people. ))
((Hey just a thought if everybody is cool with it could we do a three day time skip?....or a two day either one....and dragon I realize I forgot to explain things to ren all is forgiven with the who monster thing lol.....))

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
warzone214
((Hey just a thought if everybody is cool with it could we do a three day time skip?....or a two day either one....and dragon I realize I forgot to explain things to ren all is forgiven with the who monster thing lol.....))

((Lol. Fine with me! ^^ And no, really? Lol. .-. Saleana agreed with you about the cookie thing. Thanks. >< ))

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
(Whats going on should I be staying in the plane still or whattt D: )

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
iDiru

((Step off if you want. I can post for Ren real quick as I mentioned. ))
((I was tired .......sorry i lost you some cookies......... should we do a time skip post?))

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
warzone214
((I was tired .......sorry i lost you some cookies......... should we do a time skip post?))

((It's fine. All is forgiven. ^^ And...yeah let's do that. May be better. ))

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren woke up and groaned. Kyo! She quickly jumped up, stumbling. She ran out of her room and into the bar. She noticed she was starving. She frowned and wondered how long she was asleep. She shook her head and stepped onto the spiritual plane. She looked around and growled as she searched to see if Kyo was still here. She had no clue what day it was or anything. She looked around and noticed the spirits were more faint and felt more corrupted. "Are you kidding?!" She stepped off the plane and ran around.

((Timeskip began. >.< Sorry everyone. Helps move things along. It is now about 2 1/2 days later. ))

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
iDiru

((A time skip was made, just say he firgured out how to step off the plane. I made it to where Ren had shut herself down and slept for 2 1/2 days about. Sorry. It's to help move things along and such. ))

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kyo had been staying in the inn as of late, keeping a loose eye on Ren. She had been asleep for a long time, but he didn't want to suffer her wrath if he woke her up, so he let her sleep.
Suddenly, he heard the noise of running, and he wasn't sure if it was Ren or a customer.
Regardless, he headed out to the bar and found Ren.
"Oh, you're awake." he stated.
Jeremiah walked among the crowd for a moment, listening to those around him speak in a dull roar. He found his way back into the forest, he curled up against a tree and fell asleep. When the morning sun softly danced against his skin he awoke, his hair wet from moisture in the air. He got to his feet and arched his back hearing a loud crack as his spine realigned.

He made his way into town and walked into the local inn, the stench of booze seeped from the floor, years of spilled drinks rolled in the air. He scratched his nose and walked to the counter, "I'd like a room please" he said in a quiet voice as he placed a satchel of gold, sliver and ruby's on the counter top. It was much more then he needed to pay but such material things were of no use to him, not anymore.

He turned and followed the stench of booze, walking to a tavern of sorts he ordered a glass of blackened spiced rum. He sat down and let out a sigh, it was only a few hours into the morning and he was already drinking, such a way to meet new people. He chucked to himself as his thoughts raced, the spice of the rum stinging his throat slightly.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren was at the counter panting. She looked up and saw Kyo. She stumbled back and rubbed her forehead. "Well don't sound so excited now...I was either supposed to wake up sooner or not at all and then I remembered you were left on the plane...I'm sorry..." She sighed and hopped up onto the counter and slid off. "Hold on." She went to the back room and opened a fridge. She grabbed a bottle of water and opened it. She quickly drank it down and closed the fridge door. She saw a bowl of apples and grabbed the bowl. She went out of the back room and set the bowl on the counter at the far end. She looked up at Kyo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff